โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐ผ๐‘š๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ

By floating_Dazai_plush

๐š‚๐šŠ๐š’๐š˜๐š–๐šŠ/ ๐™พ๐š–๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’ ____________________ โ€ขyandere pregame Shuichi โ€ขIngame Kokichi ____________________... More

โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽImposterโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ[1]
!Fanarts!
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽImposterโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ [2]
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽImposterโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ[3]
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽImposterโ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ[4]
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽImposter โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ[6]
โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽImposter โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ [7]
โ˜ ๏ธŽImposter โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ [8]

โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽImposter โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ[5]

2.5K 82 104
By floating_Dazai_plush

{Also can we appreciate how this is #5 in hat}

Pregame shuichi x ingame kokichi

"That was actually nice you two, thanks..."
Tsumugi mustered her happiness and gave a small smile to the pair sitting beside eachother.

"No problem, I'm happy to have made something that you liked"

"Ahem, and what about me dearest assistant, typical robots taking all the glory for my hard work"

"No that wasn't my intention!"

All Saihara could do was glare at the chatty pair, who were laughing, teasing and having fun without him, Kokichi was enjoying himself without him. All his hard work before the game, making sure he was Oma's Everything!

"Gonta scenses your distress Shuichi, you can tell Gonta"
Gonta is such pure, innocent soul, he really had no idea of the hateful reality of this society.

If only the Ultimate Entomologist could be exposed to those horrors, the despair on his once happy face would be pleasant, or at least if he could be useful in assisting...

This was the second thought, the second piece of the puzzle that would slowly blossom into the sinister plan, death.

"Well there has actually been alot on my mind lately and it's weighing me down"

"Oh no! Gonta thinks that is really bad, you must talk to someone about it"

"Nobody will really understand me"

"No no no, you can talk to Gonta Shuichi, all your bad thoughts will disappear and later Gonta will give you a hug and we could go bug hunting"
The tall friendly teenager gave the pregame boy his second pancake and beamed.
"Take food, Gonta wants you to have it, it's yummy"

Kokichi suspiciously eyed Saihara and Gonta, no way would the blue haired psycho be that friendly and nice for no reason, he is up to something devious.

"What is it kokichi, your glaring at Shuichi"

"Yeah well he is the imposter all-"
Kokichi stopped talking and shut his lips, he just let his mouth run wild like some idiot.

"Imposter? What lies are you sprouting now kokichi"
Blames Maki

"Imposter you say? How intriguing of you, is it because you believe his true self is gone, his personality before hand vanished, intuition or do you perhaps have solid proof that only your own bare eyes witnessed"
There was a quick understanding between the Oma and Korekyio as they were somehow in an unseen agreement. But now the whole table had heard, all eyes on kokichi.

"Huh? Imposter?"
Kiibo thought aloud and turned his head in Kokichi's direction.
"What do you mean?"

Cats out of the bag now, let's see how much I can accomplish.

"I mean what I mean idiot, this boy before you is Shuichi Saihara, before the game"

There were whispers some gasps and others wide-eyed.

"This my people, is my sadistic stalker pregame style"

"Wait sadistic stalker? Oma stop lying to us, just be quiet already"
Whines the Ultimate 'mage'.

"Do you know Himiko, I think we'd suffer less if that annoying mouth of yours shut up for one moment, the grown ups are speaking so go practice your little magic tricks. Also please fir the love of God be honest and stop leading Tenko on and using her you bully"
The purple haired leader was close from snapping. He was done with this bullshit, all of it. He gets a stalker, gets cut with a knife and now is being stared at with unbeilivng eyes after he let's the truth tell if his tongue for once.

"Degenerate male! You take that back you bully, back off Himiko right now, apologise or I shall use my Neo-Aikiddo on you"

"Oh really~? You say that but I've never seen you in action, do it, I dare you. Protecting Himiko, the most lazy and useless among us? Take this to heart, stick around that child and she'll be the death of you"

"Kokichi stop being so mean"

"Oh don't get me started miss cosplay. God your innocent, plain act is boring, cut the crap and get a proper life"

"Dude stop it. Your just being a pest"

"Me? A pest? Take a look in the mirror Ultimate astronaut. I mean who styles their hair like that anymore, catch up to date. And correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that creep Saihara your sidekick? You just use that as a petit excuse to slack off, he is the only one in your little duo he does the slightest bit of work"

Everyone stared in disbelief. Kaito was a mixture of shock and anger while Tenko looked on the verge of tears, Himiko actually seemed ashamed and Tsumugi just blinked.

The judgemental faces stuck inside Kokichi's mind and the jeering sneer on Shuichi's face was almost mocking the liar. Kiibo concentrated on the ground as though his feet wwre the most interesting thing and Gonta stood up.

"You need a talk too kokichi"

"Oh please I'm sick and tired of-"

"Gonta says it's okay to be mean and angry as long as your a gentleman about it. We all lose friends here and it makes Gonta's friends cry. Kokichi you need to go bug hunting because all those sad noices coming from your room is bad and makes Gonta worried for kokichi"

"You don't care, even if you did you have no reason to"

"That's wrong. I do care because kokichi is my best friend. You told Gonta you loved bugs and then when everyone left you told me of many interesting different bugs. You look for glasses when Gonta looses them and even teaches Gonta reading in the library in free time-"

"Shut up! Go away all of you, I hate all of you! Your fake words of friendship, peace, happiness! What happened when Rantaro was killed, kaede the murderer, Ryoma drowned and Kirumi executed! Go rot in hell"
Kokichi stormed out of the cafeteria and ran into the library.

"Kokichi...hates Gonta? B-but kokichi is my best friend"
The poor Ultimate Entomologist was hurt and some sobs escaped.

"Don't take it to heart Gonta, kokichi is a jerk"

"No Gonta not sad of Kokichi's meanness. Gonta sad because of the pain kokichi suffered everyday alone. He has no real friends he trust and Gonat not like that!"
And then there were 10 students left in the cafeteria after the male with big, round glasses ran after the purple eyed boy.

"Well that was something eh? He sure told you guys and not me! Suck it nerds! Ha-hahaha!"

"Please not now Iruma-san"
Sighs Kiibo

"Yeah whatever be sour see if I care"
Mui huffs and out of boredom starts plating her long, light blond hair.

"If I may say, I have noticed a strange, change in behaviour from two people here"
Korekyio had once again grabbed the attention of the students of the Ultimate academy for Gifted Juveniles .

"...strange you say? What do you mean?"
Asks the Ultimate artist.

"Well ever since the pregame motive our dear kokichi seems on edge perhaps even scared, while Saihara has this different aura about him almost...dark and cunning and I can't help but wonder is Saihara is the source of Kokichi's fears"

"What? What do you mean!?"
Shuichi looked surprised and shook, the normal reaction from any other person.
"How could I be any different?"

"Well just now I have some slight proof. The Shuichi Saihara we all knew from the beginning bared the title of an Ultimate detective. So with a statement like the one I made, you wouldn't normally be so shocked and wouldn't ask why I think such a thing. No no no, you see instead you would ask yourself why I'd say such a thing and try and come to the conclusion of my statement yourself"

"I have no idea that's why I'm asking you since you're the one who brought up this absurd thought"

"Say what you may but you are not the shuichi I knew from the beginning, but who knows...I shall ask the said victim kokichi Oma"
The Ultimate Anthropologist gracefully exist the cafeteria in search of the Ultimate Supreme Leader.

"You stupid males! Stop creating more problems and arguments! I will do everything in my power to prevent another death so quit it with the nonsense talk"

"Yeah you're right Tenko, though just because you dont agree with the killings doesn't mean a possible murderer will listen. I'm still on guard, I'm not being fully trusting yet"
Maki was a cold girl and her words were harsh, though she did make a good point.

"Ah shut all your yippin' and whinin' will you? Just get ones normal and stop creating problems. I'm not waiting along for you lot anymore, c'mon kiibo"

"Wait what!? H-hey Miu- Ack!"
The poor Ultimate robot was dragged away by the sassy blond now leaving 8 students to go their separate ways.

"Atua has spoken his gracious divine words to me and demands to have Himiko and Tenko follow me to my lab!"

"For what? I'm tired and I wanna go back to sleep"
Sighs Himiko, the lazy red head.

"Well for the amazing activity if arts and crafts! We can colour and sketch, paint oh and glitter"

"Oh! Himiko loves glitter, c'mon let's go. If you're tired I can carry you on my back"
Cheers Tenko

"No I don't want you to. Fine Angie I'll go"

"Hey wait for me guys!"
Tenko desperately runs after her friends and possible love interest.

......

"Look I didn't mean it stop crying you big dummy"

"Kokichi is so nice to Gonta when other friends not here, why?"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"It doesn't matter to Gonta though, Gonta knows you are a nice caring person and that makes Gonta and bug friends happy"
The giddy Ultimate Entomologist's lifts up kokichi from under the purple heads shoulder and swings him around laughing.

"Hey hey! Stop that! I'll fall"

"No not until Gonta completes his mission"

"Mission?"

"To make Kokichi smile and laugh!"

"Good luck to tha- ah!"
Kokichi was now resting on the green males shoulders and clung onto the head of the friendly giant. Then Gonta took of running.

"Whoa this is high up...do you always have this kind of view?"
Asks kokichi with a pleasant smile on his face.

Gonta takes off running along the corridors of the killing game academy.

"Whohoo! Onward my horse!"

"But Gonta wants to be big bettle!"

"Eh? I mean if you want I don't care as long as you charge towards the dorms at top speed after grabbing a certain something from the kitchen!"

....

"I'm sooo tired"
Whines the lazy short girl

"Don't worry Himiko we don't have further left to go, I could always carry you-"

"No"

"But you said you were tired I want to help you and-"

"I said no"
Himiko interrupted Tenko for the second time without giving a single thought towards the kind Ultimate Akido masters feelings.

"Oh what is this? Nyahaha! Atua sences a disturbance soon to cross our path"

"Huh? What do you mean?"
Asks the brunette

"Loud noices, the ground slightly shakes and some figures approaching, whatever could it be?"
The happy white-haired Ultimate turned around and looked ahead.

"How would we know? Just ask your amazing Atua for answers Angie"
The Ultimate 'mage' sighed and made an unnecessary sarcastic comment towards the slightly hurt artist.

"Oh great, it's the whiny bitch. God for once shut up you baby~"
Gonta and kokichi came into focus with the Supreme Leader holding a basket of empty panta bottles and a smug grin plastered on his face.

"You degenerate! How dare you say that to Himiko you bully!"

"Whaaaaaattttt? You mean to say you don't agree with me?"

"Of course not!"

"Why?"

"It's rude! Bullying Himiko like this I won't allow it kokichi!"

"Why?"

"Because it's Himiko..."

"Why?"

"W-what do you mean why!? Stop being an idiot"

"Why Tenko? Why hmm? Why? Why stand up for that fake magic girl after how she treats you? Why? Why? Why?"

"I...I..."
Tenko looks down degectedly. She always knew Himiko had no love interest in her, heck she didn't even want to be her friend. But for some reason Tenko still tried, she ignored the mean comments, the ignorance and little patience Himiko had for the girl in love. Hope was what the girl in the blue outfit felt. False hope.

"Anyway I'm not somebody who gives a shit about your little troubles, I just came here to do one thing"
Kokichi then lets go of the full basket of Panta bottles, so that they'd all land on Himiko's head.

"Nyeh? What are you- ah!"
The small girl was on the ground with a throbbing head and scattered Panta bottles lay around her.

"Nishnishi ~ I've waited too long to do that. Run Gonta run!"

"But Himiko...it would be very ungentlemaly to run away and not help-"

"Is that a family ladybugs I see?"

"Ladybug family? Where? Kokichi must tell Gonta!"

"Up ahead but there're flying away must hurry"

"So sorry girls but Gonta must run to find ladybug friends"

With that the bug lover sped off at top speed faster than Kokichi predicted and sadly didn't have a tight enough grip on Gonta's hair. Every person they passed was a blur.

"Woah hold on you ningcanpoop, I don't have a grip I might just fall!"

And with those very words kokichi fell off Gonta's shoulders and came falling downwards towards the ground. He should have atleast.

But instead he landed in the strong arms of a male. He looked upwards and saw piercing yellow eyes instantly trapping his deep purple ones in a terrifying trance.

Gonta was still running and nobody was insight.

"Ah my beloved ~ I missed you, I was actually searching for you after your impressive little speech"

"Don't even, I was just angry"
Kokichi simply rolled his eyes and looked away.

"Oh come now, i wasn't blaming you of being wrong, in fact I'm glad you said all those things. Those people don't deserve your kindness or even to look on your direction"

"Jeez you make me sound like a god you weirdo"

"But you are! You're my god, my energy, my life existence! You step outta line at times yes, but those little mistakes are nothing after you receive a punishment. You're perfect, from top to bottom! You should be wearing a golden crown with people by your side waiting for your instructions, you should be the reason everyone lives and feels but all that is so much pressure too. I'm here though, I can be your everything, I'll be your guide, help and freedom, you just have to exchange your soul to me"

"Omg shut up! Shut up, shut up shut up! I'm done with your little obsession with me. Go bother somebody else I'm not interested!..Now let me down"
The short boy wiggles and squirmed but to no avail sadly.

"It's amazing how you say those things but yet here you are, stuck in my arms not able to break free, now of course..."
The light in Saihara's eyes disappeared and a dark shadow swallowed him whole. His voice lowered and his words cold.
"...you don't mean that, right?"

The boy dressed in white shuddered, he refused to back down and be afraid, he'd face his problem head on. Even if his problem was bigger than him and scary. So kokichi swallows his fear and opens his mouth.

"Yeah I do, I know I'm a liar but I'm being honest here with you, aren't you lucky?"
Kokichi was mocking the navy haired male.

Though there was of course consequences. Shuichi grabs Kokichi's sacred arm and tightens his grip quickly.

Kokichi yelps in pain as he feels his scab wound break and a red liquid is painfully obvious through his bandage.

"Ow- ah!"
The sadistic stalker increased the pressure he kept on the pale arm of Oma. The material wrapped around his arm was slowly soaking, the once white crisp bandage now drowning in a velvet red.

"You really do test my patience my dear kokichi"
A sickening sweet smile spread across the Ultimate detectives sinister expression.

"Let..go"
Kokichi shook left and right and managed to slip out if Shuichi's grasp and he made a run for it.

Run

Run

Run

He just ran and run until his face made contact with the hard ground and a person help him down firmly.

2822

I'm really sorry about the dreadful updates, my mind wasn't in a good place recently and there 2as problems with s£lf h@rm and I'm really sorry for the terrible updates

•thank you so much for the reading and support, I know i always say this but I mean it♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 5.8K 61
||NON TOXIC pregame oumasai|| (Part 1 of my saiouma trilogy) (Part 2 is "broken lies and lovely truths"-ingame saiouma) Shuichi is perceived as "that...
249 13 13
(WRITING IN PROGRESS) Kokichi, a kind, extroverted boy, moved out to a new city and dropped out in a new school: Spring Field Academy, he quickly mad...
1.1K 39 17
Saiouma/Oumasai one shots. ๐Ÿ‹ = smut, ๐Ÿฌ = fluff, ๐ŸŒง๏ธ = angst. I take requests. I will make a new one every Tuesday and Thursday or whenever I feel l...
91.6K 2.6K 21
Warning! โ€ขBlood โ€ขSelf Harm โ€ขBullying โ€ขCurse words โ€ขSuicidal Thoughts โ€ขAttempted Suicide โ€ข13+ish scenes This is an AU where everyone is in the killing...