๐‚๐€๐’๐’๐„๐“๐“๐„๐’. ๐—„๐—‰๐—ˆ๐—‰...

By TheSassyCupid

โ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ, ๐ฐ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž... More

๐‚ ๐€ ๐’ ๐’ ๐„ ๐“ ๐“ ๐„ ๐’ | ์นด์„ธํŠธ
โ†ณ ๐’ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ โ” ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ
๐ ๐„ ๐ ๐ ๐˜ ๐– ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐„ | ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐ ๐‹ ๐„
๐ ๐€ ๐˜ ๐ ๐‡ ๐Ž ๐ ๐„ | ๐† ๐ƒ ๐‘ ๐€ ๐† ๐Ž ๐
๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐ ๐€ ๐† ๐ ๐„ ๐ ๐‘ ๐Ž ๐ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐Œ ๐’ | ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐ ๐‹ ๐„
๐“๐‡๐€๐“'๐’ ๐’๐Ž ๐‚๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐‡๐žฬ€ | ๐‹ ๐„ ๐„ ๐Š ๐ ๐Ž ๐–
๐ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐’ ๐€ ๐ ๐ƒ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐„ ๐‚ ๐„ ๐’ | ๐‹ ๐„ ๐„ ๐“๐€ ๐„ ๐˜ ๐Ž ๐ ๐†
๐ ๐‹ ๐€ ๐ ๐ ๐„ ๐ƒ ๐ƒ ๐„ ๐’ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐ ๐˜ | ๐’ ๐‚ ๐Ž ๐” ๐ ๐’
๐Ž ๐” ๐“ ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐ ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐‹ | ๐ƒ ๐Ž ๐˜ ๐Ž ๐” ๐ ๐†
๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐๐ฎ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐–๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ข๐ ๐ง๐ฌ | ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ 
๐ˆ ๐‹ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐‚ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐€ ๐… ๐… ๐€ ๐ˆ ๐‘ ๐’ | ๐‡ ๐˜ ๐” ๐ ๐‰ ๐ˆ ๐
๐–๐€๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐€๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“ | ๐…๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐—, ๐๐€๐๐†๐‚๐‡๐€๐
โ†ณ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐• ๐„ ๐’ ๐‚ ๐„ ๐ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐ˆ ๐Ž โ” ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐‹ ๐Ž ๐‚ ๐Š ๐ˆ ๐ ๐† ๐„ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐’ | ๐‰ ๐€ ๐„ ๐‡ ๐˜ ๐” ๐
๐Ž ๐ ๐‹ ๐ˆ ๐• ๐ˆ ๐Ž ๐” ๐’ | ๐‰ ๐€ ๐„ ๐‡ ๐˜ ๐” ๐
โ›๐“๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐ ๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ | ๐‰ ๐€ ๐„ ๐‡ ๐˜ ๐” ๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ??
๐ ๐€ ๐ ๐„ ๐‘ ๐‡ ๐„ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐“ ๐’ | ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐Ž ๐‹
๐’ ๐ ๐€ ๐‘ ๐Š | ๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ | ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐Ž ๐‹
๐“ ๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐’ ๐“ ๐ˆ ๐Œ ๐„ | ๐๐€๐๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐’ | ๐‚ ๐‡ ๐€ ๐ ๐˜ ๐„ ๐Ž ๐‹
โ†ณ ๐‹ ๐Ž ๐• ๐„ ๐… ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐‹ โ” ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ
all talented peeps here oof-

๐’ ๐“ ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐˜ ๐Ž ๐… ๐” ๐’ | ๐ ๐€ ๐Œ ๐‰ ๐Ž ๐Ž ๐

343 13 61
By TheSassyCupid

s t o r y  o f  u s ;;

kim namjoon

"HONESTLY," Jaeyoung trailed off, fiddling with her fingers as screws her eyes shut before opening them again and looking at Namjoon with an embarrassed smile on her face, "I wouldn't call it a tragedy- I mean after all, I get to have you! If Rae fell for you, I could have ended up with someone who wasn't you! Think about that, Namjoon! Your girl with someone else. How would you feel?" The girl finished, her voice going octaves higher as she thought about the possibilities of that being true.

"Hmm . . ." Namjoon trailed off, rubbing his chin with his thumb as he puts on a serious look, scaring Jaeyoung even more, "I mean, then we wouldn't have ever had feelings for each other so I don't think why you should be worried."

"NAMJOON!" Jaeyoung screeched, smacking her fiance's arms playfully as she glared at him, not pleased with his answer, "Well, I guess you wouldn't mind me going to Hoseok in that case." Jaeyoung teased, flipping her short hair a bit as a mischievous smirk made it's way to her face.

"No! Don't you dare!" Namjoon warned, the tone of his voice playful as he wrapped his hands around the waist of the tiny girl, cooing at her cuteness. "You two wouldn't last for long anyway."

"And why do you think that?"

"You two don't have the chemistry we do! Everyone noticed it! Plus, only I can stand your stupid jokes without wanting to fly to Venus and then never come back!" Namjoon replied, chuckling as Jaeyoung pouted, throwing him a side glare before leaning her head against his chest.

"Honestly, when do you think it all changed?" The doe eyed girl voiced out after a while, making Namjoon hum.

"I don't think anything ever really changed, I think we just- started seeing each other in a different light?"

Min Jaeyoung was just one of those people Kim Namjoon could never stand to be with. Even the mere mention of her name had his blood boiling with what can be only described as anger and jealousy.

He could never get the fact that a girl, younger than him, came and snatched his friends away from him in only a matter of time. She was the new girl every other girl envied, and even though Namjoon wasn't a girl, he could feel his insides burning with jealousy everytime he looked at her.

She was one those irrelevant people in his life, so why was she here?

This little cupid with two red horns growing out of her head made everything ten times harder for Namjoon. For example, her stupid cupid behavior was what finished all his chances to ever ask Han Rae out.

A simple, "Don't worry Rae, Jin sunbae loves you and only you." took away the chances Namjoon never had in the first place.

A friendly, "Hi, I am Min Jaeyoung." took away the attention of all his friends away from him.

A polite, "Hello Miss, my name is Min Jaeyoung. Nice to meet you." even had his mom - who never really payed much attention towards him - whipped for. Now, someone give him one good reason why he shouldn't want the girl dead?

She always made everything so damn complicated.

To Min Jaeyoung, Kim Namjoon was an insidious and very brilliantly composed threat, always proceeding towards her in a gentle, subtle and slow way, but with very harmful effects.

The guy's smile could melt every girl's heart, his words could light up even the most depressed hearts. He was anything a person could want in a friend, a lover, a brother, a partner, a son. Kim Namjoon was a genius, a prodigy.

He was too good for his own good.

Which is exactly why Min Jaeyoung hated him.

He was always the one snatching all the awards in any competition, be it related to studies or sports or anything else. He was an all rounder. The neighborhood's most beloved child. Even the cruel and harsh society loved him.

Whereas, it saw her as a bad influence.

Kim Namjoon was the son her parents wanted, Min Jaeyoung was the daughter they neglected.

Kim Namjoon was the friend her friends wanted, she was the friend that they wanted to get rid off.

Kim Namjoon was the students the teachers favored, Jaeyoung was the student they ignored.

To Min Jaeyoung, Kim Namjoon was so lucky, so wanted. He was living a happy life- the life she wanted to live.

To Kim Namjoon, Min Jaeyoung had a weak eye sight if she ever thought his life was rainbows and unicorns. He wanted to live her life, the kind of life where he is left alone with to one to disturb him.

Both of them wanted to be in each other's shoes.

But we don't always get what we want, now do we?

When this understanding settled into the teens' hearts, both of them came to a mutual agreement. They wouldn't hate each other anymore, not now that they were finally seeing eye to eye on so many things.

They weren't alike.

But at least none of them had the uncontrollable urge to slap the other in the face whenever they looked at each other anymore.

That was a relief.

Namjoon didn't know when things started to change though. Was it the first time he saw her cry? The first time Min Jaeyoung didn't look so obnoxious to him? Or was it when he called her over for help when the whole drama with Rae and the arranged marriage started and Jaeyoung looked a lot different then the tween he met back at camp? Or was it when the wide eyed teenager comforted him while he was crying, afraid that all their plans were going to fail, afraid that he would lose everybody, afraid that he was the reason the girl he loved was in danger?

Was it when Jaeyoung told him that it was never fault to begin with when he blamed himself for all that happened?

Or was it when she scribbled on Deok Su's name - written on the sign board that said "Rae marries Deok Su" - with a black marker and wrote Jin's name instead?

He remembered she was so happy after scribbling on it, her smile was wider than he ever saw it.

"And that's it!" Jaeyoung exclaimed, putting the cap of the marker on it as she looked at her artistic creation, a mischievous grin tugged at the corners of her lips as she eyed the sign board- that now looked a little better to her.

"Hey, Mister." The teen poked one of the guards standing beside her, smirking as she points towards the sign board, "See? I fixed your spelling mistake!"
Namjoon noticed as the guard's face lit up with a small humorous chuckle as he patted the girl on the shoulders and showed her a thumbs-up sign, earning a sweet grin from the girl.

Namjoon was sure he was whipped when he looked at her smile. Even though they failed to protect Rae that day, Namjoon didn't shed tears, he was standing tall. He believed in himself.

All because of that adorable grin of the 16 year old that made him think that maybe it was going to be fine as they as they tried after all. It made him hope. It made him believe.

Even though Min Jaeyoung seemed like a far fetched dream when he saw her turn back to the wedding hall and walk away, not daring to look back at him or the others.

He knew she was crying, he knew she wanted to stay. He knew he wanted to stop her, every fibre in his being screamed at him to. He could feel his heart pulsating.

He just knew he had to see her again.
Just because one love story ended didn't mean another couldn't begin. It wasn't the end, it was a new beginning. A new beginning for the ship that never started sailing.

And when he saw her again after a few years, standing tall with pride and authority, in one of his business meetings. She looked so beautiful, so mature, so brave, so strong, she looked ready this time. She wasn't the Min Jaeyoung he met 6 years back in a damn summer camp. She was there as Min Jaeyoung, CEO of MCJ Industries.

He just knew he had to keep her this time, no letting go anymore.

So here he was, with the girl of his dreams, now in his arms. He had what he needed. He had Jaeyoung.

And he would forever treasure this little love story that happened on the sidelines, for it was the best thing that ever happened to him, it was the story of him and his love.

The story of them.

Here, Oxijinism I fulfilled your wish- and lookie here, Namjoonie is not single and heartbroken lololol

So anyways, this might be a little confusing because it is a spin off of a book written by my favorite author here, dear Oxijinism

It's called Midsummer Love, it's a Seokjin ff. You all Jin stans go read it or just read it for fun because it's an amazing book!

Jaeyoung and Namjoon are the second leads of that book- Namjoon had a crush on the main girl, which is obvious but slowly he falls for Jaeyoung who strictly did not believe in love at first.

Thus, "she was not ready."

When Namjoon found her again, "she was ready" which is why he says "she looked ready this time".

This was supposed to be a full book but I don't write bts fics anymore 😔 because it's really awkward for me to. But I wanted to do her plot some justice ( plus, let me tell you that I am a huge simp for Jaeyoung's character in the book and in general ) so I wrote this oneshot instead.

Anyway, the book is amazing, Oxijinism is amazing. Stan Parisa for clear skin-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 110 70
welcome everyone to your couple group kpop one shots home. just stray kids, ateez, and bts. and some free gifs because why the heck not ya know? (fe...
418K 5.6K 200
ONE SHOTS JUST FOR YOU KPOPPERS! โ™กโ™กAnd please keep reading! and make requests! ^^
718 5 6
A collection of stories for your entertainment. Updates are SLOW I write out of boredom and pure motivation to do so. Please be patient. *Stray Kid...
25.7K 266 22
Mostly bxb unless requested otherwise Requests are always open just please realize