Sweetness Of Love āœ”

By free_bird_123_

Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Abir's departure from Delhi with his childre... More

CHAPTER - 01
CHAPTER - 02
CHAPTER - 03
CHAPTER - 04
CHAPTER - 05
CHAPTER - 06
CHAPTER - 07
CHAPTER - 08
CHAPTER - 09
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 52
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
CHAPTER - 57
CHAPTER - 58
CHAPTER - 59
CHAPTER - 60
SEQUEL

CHAPTER - 19

850 125 200
By free_bird_123_

"I didn't know they'll be so strong. Thankfully we had a backup plan" Shreya let out a heavy breath.

We are coming back after solving a case. Getting down the car we take our bags and move into the elevator.

"I just hope Aayan didn't trouble Abir. He'll sometimes be so stubborn you guys know" Sam stated as she looked worried.

"There's nothing to worry about. Abir knows how to handle stubborn people and I have seen within a week they both are close with each other" I smile keeping my hand on Sam's shoulder. It's somewhat magical they both bond up well. When Aayan came here the first time Abir used to be bossy bossy around him but now he behaves like a friend.

Opening our flat we get in and fresh up. Keeping our guns safely in the wardrobe I lock it, if Arya or Aryan see this they'll make sure to take it in their hands by hook or crook.

"Guys order the dinner I am going to Abir's flat" I yell from the dining hall.

"I am also coming" Shreya came down dressed in her normal outfit.

"Why? I don't think Kunal is here at this hour. It's 7 in the evening!" I state as the matter of fact.

"Mishti" Shreya whined, "I am coming with you because I want to spend time with Arya and Aryan. I love to teach maths to them" She cheered, well Arya and Aryan are maths lovers. I and Abir stay two feet away from numbers.

"Hold on, I am also coming" Sam hurried down the steps as she kept her gaze fixed on the phone in her hand.

"Done, I have ordered the food!" She exclaimed looking at us.

"By the way Kunal is here, I saw his car!" Sam looked at Shreya as she gave a teasing smile.

"I didn't see his car, woah you notice everything Sam. Kinda interested in Kunal or what?" Shreya returned the same teasing look to Sam while I laughed.

"Not at all. I am not interested in anyone, girl or boy, no one!" Sam stated seriously, I won't be surprised if she dies single.

"Besides, Mishti, I find you quite lost these days. What's the matter, buddy? Bit by the love bug?" Sam raised her eyebrows while Shreya joined hands with her giving me a questioning look.

"I don't know, I can't understand will I be able to give myself a second place in someone's life" I look away with a small sigh, no matter what Abir's wife will be first for him.

"Mishti, love doesn't see the first second, it just needs honesty and support. If you are talking about Abir, I just want to say you he will never let you feel you are secondary for him" Shreya smiled keeping her hand on my shoulder.

"You know I don't believe in relationships but what I believe is, when someone supports you, cares for you without any special reason he is the one who loves you with a full heart" Sam kept her point, "Believe me, you and Abir are dragged towards each other like magnets, it's somewhat like you guys are puzzle which can't be completed until you decide to let each other in your lives"

"For me, love is also that when a person lives with you for most of the time and manages to make you comfortable. I am sure you are damn comfortable with Abir, I have seen it" Shreya's words pushed me in deep thoughts as I recall all the moments with Abir, I never felt uncomfortable with him.

"Think about it, love may be the name for your unknown relationship" Shreya smiled at me, "Now, let's go!"

Abir's first or second doesn't matter but I promise myself to keep Abir my first and last, forever.

We reached Abir's flat, the door is kept wide open I roll my eyes and get in while the duo followed me. Our steps halt looking at the scenario in front of us.

Abir running behind Kunal and Aayan to get the books that are in their hands. The hall filled with giggles, Arya and Aryan busy with their toys.

"Come on, give it back to me" Abir ordered as he stood panting. As if feeling my presence he turned his gaze at me, his face glowed with a smile.

Sam and Shreya ran in and gave a brief hug to Abir. Aayan, Kunal, Sam and Shreya got busy chatting. Abir rushed towards me and stood for a while studying my face before pulling me in a tight hug.

A week without him feels so colourless, he is the music of my boring life. I hug him back feeling his warmth which I think, I missed.

He pulls out as he plants a kiss on my forehead, holding his hands I plant a sweet kiss lovingly.

"How ar--" I keep my finger on his lips asking him to stay quiet.

"I am all fine, nothing happened. Since I went on a mission a small scratch on my forehead rest all is fine" I answer before he could start his questions.

He kissed my finger and removed it from his lips. Moving my hairs a little he kissed the wound on my forehead. I smile at his gesture, butterflies fly in my stomach, my heart sang the tune of love as its heartbeat became faster than required.

A cough broke our moment, Aayan stood there plastering his usual smile. I push Abir a little and adjust my hair to cover up the situation.

"Do you wish your brother to see your romance?" He raised an eyebrow at me, Abir glared at him "Brother-in--, I mean boss, I think we should prepare the dinner now" He looked at Abir ignoring his previous question.

"Did you just call him brother-in-law?" I look at him suspiciously.

"No! I called him boss! Do you want me to call him brother-in-law?" He chuckled looking between me and Abir.

"Aayan!" I smack on his arm as I move in. I hear the duo whispering something and laughing. When I turn back to look at them they keep straight face, actors!

"Bhabi, you know bhai is cooking dinner today so I cancelled the order Sam gave" Kunal clasped our hands as he started twirling around with me.

I chuckle and twirl with him, "What's gotten into you Kunal?" I question still twirling around with him.

"I am wondering what's gotten into you today? Because you didn't scold me today for calling you Bhabi" Kunal stopped twirling as he winked at me.

"My brother isn't that bad you can give a chance to him" He stated with a smile while my eyes travel to Abir who is standing a little far and looking at me.

"That's what, he is just too good!" I exclaim genuinely.

"Ms Strong!" Aryan hugged my waist, "I missed you!"

Another pair of arms wrap around me, "I missed you so much Ms Powerful" Arya hugged me tighter literally pushing Aryan.

I sit on my knees as I hug them both and kiss their foreheads, "I missed you guys too!"

"Okay, you guys keep chatting I'll prepare dinner till then" Abir stated and marched towards the kitchen. Kunal and Aayan followed him.

I, Sam and Shreya get busy with Arya and Aryan. These kids always have some interesting topic to discuss and we three enjoy their company a lot.

✧✧✧

"A small surprise for you girls from us" Kunal, Aayan and Abir stated as they tie a small cloth on our eyes.

I hear a few giggling voices which are of Arya and Aryan. Abir holds my hand as he guides me somewhere, after walking a few steps he stops and unfolds the cloth.

"Beautiful!" I mumble to myself looking at the candlelight surroundings.

"A candlelight dinner!" Shreya cheered, the dining area is beautifully decorated with white candles giving a warm feeling. Few delicious food items arranged on the table made it more attractive.

"Whose plan was this?" Sam asked as she took her seat.

"Me, I am the best!" Aayan raised his imaginary collars.

"Well, the plan was his but he couldn't even do anything properly. He doesn't even know how to lit up to match stick" Kunal's remark earned a chuckle from everyone.

"I am kinda afraid to do that, what if instead of the match stick my finger lits up" Aayan uttered with a scared tone.

"Seriously Aayan, It's all Sam's mistakes she didn't teach you!" Shreya exclaimed while Sam just rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, enjoy the dinner now" Kunal stated taking his place.

"Come" Abir kept his hand on my lower back motioning to sit.

That's when I notice he has dressed in a cool manner. He makes me sit on the chair and sits next to me. I keep my gaze fixed on his bare arms, his fold up selves are doing nothing but distracting me.

"You want sauce with noodles?" He raises his eyebrows at me.

"Uh, no!" Taking the plate from him I start to eat. The accidental hand brushes hitched my breaths. I did a great mistake by sitting next to him.

The chatting went on as everyone enjoyed the dinner. Arya and Aryan yawned as they greeted 'Good night' and went to their room. Aayan, Sam and Shreya left after completing their plate. Everyone had an excuse so does Kunal, "I think I should leave, I have a project to complete" he stated looking between me and Abir.

"I think I should leave," I say after Kunal left.

"Why?" Abir looked at me.

"What why? I am sleepy" I roll my eyes at him.

"But I don't see sleep in your eyes. Anyway, you can leave after having ice cream with me" He added before going into the kitchen and coming back with two ice cream tubs.

"Here" he passes one to me and keeps one to himself. I take a spoon full of ice cream in my mouth, my eyes close diving into its taste.

My eyes shift to Abir who is enjoying his ice cream. My gaze stopped at his chest where two buttons are open as usual. Quickly I look away when Abir's gaze falls on me.

Fisting on my Kurti I try to keep my attention on ice cream. Again, my desperate gaze falls on him just to find him lost in me. His hand stretches at my side, swiftly he wipes away the ice cream smeared below my lips.

Suddenly, a candle falls I flinch a little. "I'll turn the lights on" Abir gets up from his seat, his leg trips and he falls.

"Careful!" I exclaim looking worried and get up hurriedly. I groan when my Kurti gets stuck in the chair.

"I am fine" Abir got up and hissed in pain.

"My Kurti" I whine as I try to pull it out, why does everything has to go wrong at the wrong time but with the right person.

A pair of hands start working on it, I look at Abir who is calmly trying to remove it out. I close my eyes irritated, I have a very low patience level. Exhaling a breath I open my eyes, just then Abir looks up to say something. My heartbeat stops for a second when I feel his breath on my lips which are just an inch away from his.

Abir gulps, I see his Adam's apple moving up and down, I close my eyes and try to push myself away, console myself by saying it's just accidental.

But what happened next can never be accidental nor am I going to forget this. Abir swiftly wraps his arms around me as he pulls me to himself, he lets his lips connect with mine in the sweetest way possible.

Still, in shock I look at him, seeing him lost in the moment closing his eyes, my eyes close in anticipation and give in the moment.

Our lips move in sync, Abir keeps his hand on my cheek, the back of his legs hit the chair, he sits on it not before pulling me into his lap.

My heart flutters with love. Somehow my hands wrapped around his neck, he tries to pull me more into himself as his hands roam around my body.

We part away panting heavily, sweat beads formed on our foreheads. Quickly I lower my gaze while he planted a kiss on my forehead.

As soon as the realization hits me instead of regret I lose a part of myself and feel a part of Abir is with me. Sam's words rang in my mind -

"Believe me, you and Abir are dragged towards each other like magnets, it's somewhat like you guys are a puzzle which can't be completed until you decide to let each other in your lives"

I gulp, couldn't I control myself a little? Now, I am in an embarrassing situation, so is Abir. I raise my head to look at Abir who is as shocked as me.

"Mishti, I--" He tries to say but seems like even he doesn't know what to say. Hurriedly getting up from his lap I ran to my flat.

Lying on my bed, I fan my cheeks which are blushing like hell! I trace my lips, I can still feel the warmth of his lips. A shy smile forms on my lips as I recall the moment.

"Gosh! Mishti you kissed Abir! You kissed someone whom you called Just Friend" I look in the mirror as I smile at my stupidity. I don't know how I am going to face him tomorrow but I don't regret it!

When it's needy, it's time pass.
When it's pure, it's life long.

I don't mind if I am secondary for him,
His Sweetness Of Love is all matters for me.

━━━━━━━━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━━━━━━━━

Okay, don't kill me if it was rubbish! 😶

I suck at writing romantic scenes, this chapter was supposed to be updated yesterday but due to this romantic scene, I was stuck!

What were the best scenes in this chapter, for you? (Since many of you can't point out one scene 😁)

I know, all of you are damn excited to know what's next! Keep yourself ready to receive shocks! ✌

Thank you for all the love in the last chapter, means a lot.

Do vote, comment and share your views. Don't forget to share it with your friends.

Thank y'all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.7K 1.4K 13
Hi Guys!! Thought of writing after a long time.. The recent track is killing me and I feel so demotivated to even think of writing something but this...
779K 34.3K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
23.4K 2.4K 36
___ Danger is what their life depicts . Mishti ~ This name itself means sweetness. But destiny has always been bitter to her. Abir ~ In urdu it me...
47.1K 1.9K 32
Ava Shetty, a girl with an enchanting aura, had the power to sprinkle happiness wherever she went. With her protective older brother and loving paren...