Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

By thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... More

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight

3.8K 65 1
By thatstalkergurl

Wen Niannan stood in front of the mirror and looked at the white dress on his body. A panic flashed in his eyes. This dress was very beautiful, but he had a shadow on the white.

  "It's okay, I just went to the old house to celebrate with Gu Yansheng 's friends...no surprises..." Wen Niannan tidied up his clothes and went downstairs. Xu Shu and Aunt Lan were talking quietly, and quickly stopped when he came down. Looking at him with a smile.

  "Hus ...Mr. Wen, are you going to the old house now?" Wen Niannan nodded and smiled: "Well, Yan Sheng said that the old house had a celebration party with his friends in the evening."

  Aunt Lan smiled but said nothing. , But his eyes are full of excitement.

  Wen Niannan glanced at the time it was already late, and Gu Yansheng still didn't come back, so he called him, but no one answered.

  "Mr. Wen, Mr. maybe already at the banquet, and just did not hear too much noise."

  Homely old house

  Wennian Nan door stood just off to see the housekeeper being a straight face saying something with the maid and told him to come Hurriedly came over.

  "Mr. Wen, you are here. Old lady and they are all waiting for you inside. Go in."

  "Yeah."

  Wen Niannan stood at the door for a long time, squeezed his hand and let it go. He heard the lively inside at the door and said yes. Many people laughed, but he still didn't dare to open the door and go in.

  Inside were all Gu's friends and relatives. He has not disclosed any relationship with Gu Yansheng, but he ran to Gu's family dinner alone.

  The old house butler walked over from behind and smiled and said, "Mr. Wen, why don't you go in? The old lady is waiting for you."

  Wen Niannan nodded and took a deep breath, as long as he went in and waited for Gu Yansheng in the corner. It's okay, as long as you don't let them notice yourself.

  As long as...

  Wen Niannan gently opened the door and walked in, but just as soon as he entered, he was stunned.

  The sound of talking, laughing and talking in the hall stopped abruptly. Everyone turned their heads to look at him, staring at him up and down.

  Wen Niannan squeezed his hands and looked up, only to find that there were many people from major groups and famous families in the hall.

  It's like...just like the time when the Gu family father announced that he was the heir when he met Gu Yansheng for the first time...

  But this time everyone looked at himself...

  Didn't Gu Yansheng say it was a family dinner? Why are these people.

  "Brother Nian Nan, you are finally here, this suit is too good-looking." Gu Lin ran down from the stairs and pulled him to the hall.

  Wen Niannan slowly relaxed when he saw Gu Lin's tight body, pretending to be relaxed: "Well, what about Yan Sheng and Auntie and them?" Gu Lin smiled and did not speak. As the two walked to the hall, Wen Niannan felt it. Everyone was staring at him.

  Wen Niannan approached Gu Lin and whispered: "Why do they...why keep staring at me?"

  "Ah? It might be because of your clothes. The limited edition dress of the Z country Colin family this year is so expensive, haha. Like mortal little angels, my brother takes a lot of effort."

  Is it really just because of the clothes?

  Wen Niannan followed Gu Lin to the hall, Zhou Yuanfeng stood by and looked at him, Lu Yun also stood up and walked over.

  Lu Yun suddenly smiled when she saw Wen Niannan's eyes: "Niannian, long time no see, you look a lot better. It seems that the kid took good care of him ." Wen Niannan looked at those who stared at him, he always I feel that the surrounding atmosphere is not quite right. Why do people from such a famous family come to the celebration banquet? Why do they stare at themselves.

  "Yan...Yansheng is he here? Did he arrive first."

  "We don't seem to have seen him, so we shouldn't have come."

Wen Niannan was taken aback . Isn't Gu Yansheng coming to the banquet long ago?

  He took out his mobile phone and made several calls, but he couldn't get through. He became more and more flustered. He was already afraid of the banquet. This time he was stared at by so many people again, and Gu Yansheng was not by his side.

  "I... I'll go to the bathroom." I got up and fled the banquet and went to the corridor.

  Gu Lin looked at his back who was uncomfortable to run away, and asked, "Brother Yuanfeng, would you agree to read Brother Nan?"

  "Yes ." Zhou Yuanfeng drank the wine in his hand and looked around at random, but saw it. Tang Lunxuan, who was looking at him in the distance, stared in a daze, and quickly got up and walked over.

  "Axuan, you are here too." Tang Lunxuan helped the frame of the frame and said faintly: "Gu's family helped Qiyue, this kind of special banquet will naturally come to bless."

  "Is Tang Shuo also at the banquet? He... still remembers. Do you want to read Nan?"

  Tang Lunxuan's eyes flickered slightly, and he sighed: "I don't remember, I don't remember anything

  ." "

  Axuan, you are thinner." Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Tang Lunxuan and walked forward to cover the two of them with clothes. Hand, gently held his hand and did not speak again.

  ...

  There was no one in the corridor, Wen Niannan opened the door and walked out, sitting alone on the bench.

  Why is Gu Yansheng not here... Why does he let himself come but he doesn't come.

  Suddenly a few people walked up not far away, and Wen Niannan lowered his head and didn't notice it, but didn't react until he got closer.

  "Are you Wen Niannan?"

  Wen Niannan looked up at the person in front of him for a moment, and saw a few strange men approaching him. He turned around with a bang in his mind and wanted to escape.

  "Wait, we are not bad guys. Gu Yansheng asked us to come." Wen Niannan stopped and turned around, tremblingly: "Do you know me?"

  "Don't you remember us? We just cursed you for bullying you many years ago I'm sorry to those children, I'm here to put you in the closet."

  Wen Niannan stared at them in a daze, recalling that when a group of children bullied and scolded wild children who were motherless, they were...

  "Why are you here..."

  Gu Yansheng asked them to come?

  "We want to apologize to you. We didn't expect to cause you so much harm. I'm sorry..."

  These children who had bullied him all said sorry and apologized to him.

  Wen Niannan stayed there for a long time without responding. He didn't recover until a few people left. He didn't expect that Gu Yansheng would find the children who bullied him to apologize.

  What Wen Niannan didn't know was that after Gu Yansheng found these people, he took these people to the Taekwondo Gym in the name of talking about the project, and then beat them to the ground one by one.

  Gu Yansheng went to the Taekwondo Gym every day for more than a week to practice with them as targets. Several of them were frightened.

  After a few people left, Wen Niannan sat in the corridor for a while, watching that the phone was still unavailable, and returned to the hall depressed.

  As soon as Wen Niannan walked into the hall, he heard the sound of the piano. He suddenly felt that the tune was very familiar, and everyone gathered in the center of the hall.

  Wen Niannan seemed to have thought of something and squeezed his hands violently. He trembled in his heart, and walked towards the place where the piano sounded step by step.

  He pushed away the crowd and walked in, but when he saw the scene in front of him, his eyes were instantly red, and his eyes were filled with disbelief.

  There is a piano in the center of the hall. A man in a white suit is sitting in front of the piano and playing, and the melody played is the same one... the boy in a white suit sitting in front of the piano and playing is just like the first time we met At that time, the tune was also the tune of that year.

  The two Gu Yansheng in front of him overlapped, nothing changed, but they all changed again.

  The young man in white clothes who was full of arrogance back then looked at him tenderly now.

  The piano sound stopped, Gu Yansheng stood up and looked at Wen Niannan, his eyes filled with smile and gentleness.

  Gu Yansheng raised his eyes and glanced at the people around him, squeezed his hands, and said, "I, Gu Yansheng, the president of the Gu Group, want you to be a witness. I want to choose one of the people present today to play with me. "

  Gu Yansheng turned his head to look at Wen Niannan, and walked towards him step by step.

  Looking at Wen Niannan's panic, Gu Yansheng smiled lightly and stretched out his hand, making a gentleman's gesture.

  "I want to invite my wife to play a ensemble with me, okay?"

  Gu Yansheng's words made everyone around him understand.

  If Wen Niannan reaches out and agrees to the ensemble in public, it means he admits that it is his wife Gu Yansheng, which means he agrees to reunited with him.

  Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng with red eyes, only to see that the other person looked at him softly, and choked up: "What are you doing...isn't it a celebration party?"

  Gu Yansheng whispered: "I want to ensemble with you, Nian Nian, Do you agree to me?"

  Wen Niannan looked at the people around him, saw many familiar faces, looked down at Gu Yansheng's outstretched hand, and slowly stretched out his hand to hold it.

  "Okay... we ensemble..."

  Gu Yansheng stared at the held hand blankly, suddenly hugged Wen Niannan and hugged it tightly. His eyes were instantly red, and he trembled: "Am I... dreaming? This is it. Really...Niannian you promised?...You really promised?"

  Wen Niannan looked at the excited person and whispered: "Um...I promised."

  He didn't expect Gu Yansheng would be willing to do this for him. , Will lower his posture and confess in public in front of so many famous families with the same identity as him.

  "He promised me!

  Nian Nian he promised me! Did you hear? He promised to be my wife..." Gu Yansheng took out the ring box and slowly opened it, knelt down on one knee, and said with a trembling voice: "This is me I have prepared the ring for a long time. I have imagined how you would wear it countless times, and now... I can finally give it to you."

  Wen Niannan was startled, tears flowed down instantly, and his voice broke, "Idiot, you... just confessed." , How can we propose..."

  Gu Yansheng took out the ring and held it to him with a smirk, "Because I can't wait, I want to let you wear it now. You are too good. I'm afraid you don't want me anymore. If you want to put it on you earlier, just If you can tell someone that you have someone in your family, and that person is still jealous, they won't be tempted. Do you agree?"

  "I am proposing, not as a gift, so I think you have to think carefully. You can't take care of me..."

  Wen Niannan wiped his tears, and tremblingly said: "I promised you..."

  Gu Yansheng froze instantly when he heard it, and Wen Niannan agreed. He waited too long for these words.

  Gu Yansheng's hands were trembling, he wore it several times before putting it on, stood up and hugged Wen Niannan tightly.

  "Niannian... Can I finally have you again? I... This time, no matter what happens, we can't be separated..."

  Gu Lin took the lead and applauded. The stunned people around followed and applauded to congratulate them. They didn't expect it. A person who has always been indifferent and arrogant will look like a child in front of someone he loves.

  Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Tang Lunxuan on the side, squeezed his hand and smiled. 

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 12.4K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
62.2K 3.8K 14
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are match made in heaven. They love each other dearly and protected each other's perfect hearts. Suddenly, Wang Yibo broke up...
2.1K 251 32
Dive into the story...... I do not own the characters. It is only a fiction not related to anything or anyone in real life. Enjoy t...
50.5K 1.8K 52
"Life has got all those twist and turns........ But.... Everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again ........ Even if I don't want to it happen...