Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

By thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... More

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me

4.2K 59 1
By thatstalkergurl

Wen Niannan stared at Gu Yansheng blankly, tears fell in an instant, and suddenly kicked Gu Yansheng when he turned to go upstairs, but was held by his hand.

  Gu Yansheng smiled like a child with candy, "Niannian, you admit that you can't live without me, right?" "You...you are leaving, don't you say you don't want me..." Wen Niannan's voice trembled slightly. Tears couldn't stop falling.

  He thought Gu Yansheng was angry with him, and thought he was leaving Country M and not coming back.

  Gu Yansheng gently wiped away his tears, and said softly: "I lied to you. I want to hear you say you love me and that you can't live without me." Wen Niannan slapped his hand away angrily, and choked. "I thought you were leaving, I thought you left me... I..."

  "If I don't do this, will I never hear you admit that you love me? You always think too much, why do I may quarrel with you because a few do not you, you are my bloody tears to coax people to come back determined to spoil, that life will not abandon you ... "

  Wen Niannan warble:" you are not allowed to reuse this You lied to me, you are not allowed to leave for so long..."

  Gu Yansheng hurriedly wiped his tears to coax him, and said softly: "Don't cry, I'm sorry I was wrong. I shouldn't scare you, don't cry.

  " I was really angry at the time. What you said really made me sad, but I also know that you are scared. I know that you are very cautious about this relationship, and I am the same."

  Over the past few months, Since recovering from the leg injury, the two of them have been testing each other, and they are both cautiously not daring to move forward, but because of this, the two of them are increasingly inseparable from each other.

  During the time he lost his memory after being injected with medicine, Wen Niannan followed him all the time, never refuting him.

  This made Gu Yansheng understand that he had already taken the initiative long ago, and now he doesn't want to be cautious anymore.

  A trace of guilt flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and he said, "I know you are afraid to take a step. I know you are afraid. Just think about it. I said that I will do it so that you will have no worries from now on."

  ...Gu Yansheng was sitting in front of the piano playing the piano in the piano room. Wen Niannan, who was standing by the window, closed his eyes and listened to the music he played.

  "WE teacher, how well do you think I'm playing?"

  Wen Niannan walked over glanced at the side of a vase of sunflowers, softly: "ah, good to hear."

  "Then the teacher hands you can teach me"?

  Both Tian Gu Yansheng suddenly pestered him to play the piano, and then said that he wanted to paint a portrait of the two of them.

  At noon, Gu Lin brought a painting boy named Bai Jinchen, and Gu Yansheng dragged him to sit down in front of the piano and let the man paint.

  "Um...WE can I take a photo with you?" Bai Jinchen looked at Wen Niannan expectantly.

  Just as Gu Yansheng was about to refuse, Gu Lin walked over and said with a smile: "He is my friend, he paints very well, Xiao Bai likes to study Nan Ge very much, I told him that he wanted to paint a portrait for WE, but he still doesn't believe it. "

  Gu Yansheng glanced at Bai Jinchen, and said faintly: "This is the rabbit you are talking about?"

  "Rabbit?" Bai Jinchen looked at Gu Lin suspiciously.

  Gu Lin's eyes were full of embarrassment, and he quickly said: "My brother likes to give people a nickname, don't worry about him, I will help you take a photo after finishing painting ." Several people were talking and laughing as Zhou Yuanfeng just came, and pointed to the one in his hand. box.

  Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed slightly and quietly got up and left the living room, winked with Zhou Yuanfeng and went to the study.

  Wen Niannan looked at the two people walking upstairs to the study, and an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes what happened?

  ... The playground was full of children's laughter. Tang Shuo sat on the stool and kicked and looked around, waiting a little boring.

  "Xiao Shuo, are you waiting in a hurry?" Mo Beiyi walked over with two ice creams and handed him one.

  Tang Shuo took a bite of the ice cream as soon as his eyes lit up, and said, "It's so sweet."

  Mo Beiyi smiled and rubbed his head, and said softly: "What are you going to play? I'll accompany you."

  "I want to go to the roller coaster and Ferris wheel."

  "Okay, I'll take you after I eat the ice cream. "The two did not leave until evening . Seeing that Tang Shuo was tired from playing, Mo Beiyi took him to a nearby music restaurant for a bite to eat.

  "Xiao Shuo, do you have a headache lately?"

  Tang Shuo shook his head and said, "No, what's the matter?"

  "Nothing." Mo Beiyi raised his glass and drank it, then poured another glass just to drink. Tang Shuo stopped him.

  Tang Shuo put the wine glass aside, wondering: "You can't drink, it will cause stomach pain. Have you forgotten your stomach bleeding before?"

  Mo Beiyi froze and said with a smile: "Yes...Yes, I almost forgot. "

  Does he think of himself as Wen Niannan...

  Suddenly Tang Shuo heard the sound of the piano, his eyes lit up and his face was suddenly full of smiles, and he said, "Bei Yi, are you very good at playing the piano, right? I want you Play the piano for me."

  "I don't know how to play the piano."

  He ignored his father's warnings and stayed in Country M. His time was running out. He wanted to make Tang Shuo fall in love with him in the limited time.

  Mo Beiyi asked the pharmacist of the pharmaceutical industry. He said that it is easy to rely on one person after the injection of the medicine, and it is easier to attach to the person who accompanies him than normal people.

  Sure enough, after he deliberately approached for a while, Tang Shuo became more and more dependent on himself.

  Tang Shuo would call him every day and listen to his voice to sleep. He would take photos of what he liked and send him to see. He would clamor for him to buy food. He was completely dependent on him.

  Looking at Tang Shuo staring at the piano with glowing eyes, Mo Beiyi suddenly got up and said, "I'm full, and there's still something tonight. I'll take you back now, or your brother will be worried again."

  Tang Shuo was dragged away. After leaving the restaurant, he still looked at the piano reluctantly, and was suddenly held down by his head.

  "Hey, if you want to listen, I'll learn it. I learned how to play it for you, okay?"

  Tang Shuo's eyes lit up and nodded, and he threw himself into Mo Beiyi's arms and said with a smile: "I know you are the best to me, I'll wait to listen."

  "Yeah, I am the best person to you."

  Mo Beiyi looked at Tang Shuo, who was smiling with crooked eyes, and followed. laugh.

  Tang Lunxuan saw Tang Shuo who was in a good mood jumping in the living room and said with a smile: "So happy, did you pick up the lottery ticket or fell in love?"

  "I went on a date, and had a great time today."

  "You date With whom?" Tang Lunxuan was taken aback, Tang Shuo is completely like a child now, how could it be possible to date?

  "I won't tell you." Tang Shuo ran upstairs after saying that.

  ... In the evening, Bai Jinchen and Gu Lin packed up their painting tools and left. Wen Niannan changed his clothes and watched TV in the living room for a while, then looked upstairs.

  It's already so late, and Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Yansheng haven't come out yet, what happened? Did something happen to the company?

  Suddenly the door of the study opened and the two of them walked down. Gu Yansheng frowned and said something, and Wen Niannan stopped downstairs.

  "Niannian, didn't you live broadcast today?"

  "We didn't live broadcast today. What's wrong? Did something happen to the company?"

  Gu Yansheng dodged his eyes and just about to speak, Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly went downstairs and said with a smile: "Nothing, that's it. There is something wrong with the funds. A Sheng and I may have been a bit busy lately."

  Gu Yansheng glanced at Zhou Yuanfeng and said softly, "Yes...there is a problem with the funds, it's okay. I'm going to the company for a visit. I miss you. Let's go to bed first."

  "Well, don't be too tired." The next day, Wen Niannan went downstairs to drink water after the live broadcast. He saw who Xu Shu was calling, and his face was full of smiles suggesting that he came down and hung up. Phone.

  Wen Niannan felt that today's Uncle Xu and Aunt Lan were in a very good mood, and their faces were unceasingly happy, and asked them what had happened and didn't say anything.

  He went back to the room and read the book for a while. He took out his cell phone and dialed Gu Yansheng's number, but the other party was on the phone.

  After waiting for a while, the call was still in progress. He called Zhou Yuanfeng again and was also in the middle of the call. Wen Niannan sat on the bedside with a book in his arms.

  What's wrong... Why don't you answer the phone?

  Gu's Mansion

  "Okay, the date has been booked." After Gu Yansheng hung up the phone, his eyes were full of excitement, and he couldn't stop his excitement.

  During this period of time, he and Zhou Yuanfeng worked for that special day for a long time, and now they are all finished.

  Gu Yansheng gently opened the ring box and looked at the pair of rings that symbolize love. His eyes were slightly red and said: "Niannian...My thoughts...I will give you everything I have."

  He carefully prepared this surprise for a long time. Hope Nian Nian likes it.

  ...

  Wen Niannan's new album won the first place on the chart, and the golden WE's name is particularly conspicuous, but Gu Yansheng did not come to celebrate with him.

  Suddenly received a call from Gu Yansheng while practicing piano at noon. Wen Niannan was taken aback and connected.

  "Hey..."

  "Niannian, are you practicing the piano?" Gu Yansheng's voice was slightly hoarse.

  "Well, aren't you coming back today? The company's affairs have not yet been..."

  "The company's affairs have been settled. There will be a celebration banquet in the old house tonight, with only friends. My mother is back. I want you to accompany me. Is it okay to go."

  "Old house?" Wen Niannan was startled.

  Gu Yansheng whispered, "Well, I bought you clothes, and Uncle Xu helped you put them in the room. You will like it and it suits you."

  Wen Niannan opened the door of the room and walked in, and saw a set of dresses beside the bed. Formal wear.

  Gently opened the bag outside, and Wen Nienan was stunned when he saw what the clothes were.

  That was... a white suit and dress, almost exactly the same as the one back then...

  Wen Niannan wanted to pick up the clothes and suddenly dropped a note. He picked it up and opened it and saw the message written by Gu Yansheng.

  [White is the color that suits you best, you are the one who suits it best, Niannian, can you wear white again for me]

  A small sunflower is drawn below the message.

  Wen Niannan's eyes instantly turned red when he saw it, and he held the white dress tightly.

  He wore the white dress when he got married, and Gu Yansheng poured red wine on it...

  On the day of divorce, he wore it, and the white dress was dyed red by his blood...

  This time, it was the white dress Gu Yansheng gave him. What will happen...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 9.6K 45
Wei Ying was banished and discarded from the whole Cultivating world. Lan Zhan Turned his back on him, the juniors can't help him they are still youn...
50.6K 1.8K 52
"Life has got all those twist and turns........ But.... Everytime I see you, I fall in love all over again ........ Even if I don't want to it happen...
62.3K 3.8K 14
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo are match made in heaven. They love each other dearly and protected each other's perfect hearts. Suddenly, Wang Yibo broke up...
172K 8.8K 41
*He's waited 13 years now for his love, playing inquiry everyday for 13 years- waiting for someone who will never return.* The ice cold Han-Guang Jun...