Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

By thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... More

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!

4K 66 1
By thatstalkergurl

Wen Niannan was a little angry because Gu Yansheng suddenly came to the scene, and did not say a word to him when recording the show.

  Gu Yansheng could only stand in the corner of the stage and watch, until the end of the recording, he could not hold the person who was leaving to explain what happened last night.

  "Nian Nian , please listen to me to explain, OK? I really didn't mean it yesterday. I couldn't help but..." "Stop talking." Wen Niannan's eyes dodged and couldn't refute him in public.

  "Mr. WE, can I take a photo with you?" A man with a staff badge came over and looked at him excitedly.

  Wen Niannan nodded and said, "Yes, yes."

  Gu Yansheng saw the man close to Wen Niannan, and put his hand on his shoulder again. His face instantly became cold and he pushed the man away suddenly.

  "Who allowed you to touch him! What do you want to do when you take a picture so close? Don't take it anymore!"

  The fan who took the picture was so frightened that he took the phone and said sorry and ran away.

  Wen Niannan was angry when he saw that Gu Yansheng was really unreasonable to make trouble, and said angrily, "What are you doing Gu Yansheng!"

  Gu Yansheng also realized that he had done a little too much, and just as he stepped forward to explain, he heard the surrounding staff discussing.

  "Look over there, the two people are getting tired of pulling and pulling, and it's so sweet."

  "WE didn't admit that they were together, nor did they admit that they were remarried. What are you guys doing?"

  "What are the two of you now? It's not a relationship, living together without a name and no distinction, and being so ambiguous in public, I really don't fear being scolded, I am really rich and powerful, I don't know what to play secretly."

  "That's right, if you really like it." Why don't you announce the relationship? Is it a deliberate hype? After all, Mr. Gu didn't put people in his eyes, but he wanted to play on a whim after he got divorced."

  Wen Niannan naturally heard these people's words and his eyes flashed. After a moment of sadness, he turned and walked out.

  "Wait and read." Gu Yansheng hurriedly chased it out.

  When Wen Niannan returned to the lounge to close the door, he was pushed aside by Gu Yansheng and broke in. He stepped back and lowered his head without speaking.

  Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of anxiety. He reached out to hold his hand to explain, but was avoided, and said, "I'm sorry Niannian ..." Wen Niannan stepped back, clenching his clothes, and said, "I and the fans Why did you push him away in the picture?"

  Gu Yansheng flashed his eyes and resolutely said: "I don't want to let other men approach you, his hands are up, why can't I push him away, you are my person, I don't allow him to touch it."

  Wen Niannan's face turned ugly, and he said : "Your man? What if I take photos with fans and shake hands with fans in the future? Do you want to push them away?"

  "I don't allow them to look like just now. That person touched you the same way! If I dare to do this, I will push them away, no matter how many times."

  Wen Niannan smiled bitterly and shook his head, and retorted: "You did that just now too arrogantly. We have nothing to do with you. Hearing what those people said 7, we have nothing to do with me. You have no right to control me."

  Wen Niannan didn't want to be so ostentatious, so he didn't dare to stand with Gu Yansheng outside. But Gu Yansheng not only came to the show recording site to accompany him, but also yelled at the fans who took the photo in public.

  But the words of those around them were like needles pierced into Wen Niannan's heart, yes...it doesn't matter...

  Gu Yansheng heard Wen Niannan's words that he had no right to control, and said in a deep voice: "I said you are my person, why do I Can't be jealous? I will not be allowed to take photos with my fans in the future, I will watch them from the side. "

  Gu Yansheng's person?

  Is it a lover? Is it the lady? Is it a lover? He Wen Niannan is nothing.

  The panic in his heart was amplified by the bad language on the Internet and the surrounding voices, always reminding him of the fragile relationship with Gu Yansheng.

  Wen Niannan roared out of control: "Enough, what is the relationship between Wen Niannan and your Gu Yansheng? Why are you taking care of me like this!"

  Gu Yansheng was stunned and hurriedly said: "What's the relationship? Niannian...what's wrong with you, our relationship is not? Is it good?"

  "No... it's nothing, it's just a friend"

  Gu Yansheng froze instantly when he heard it, and said incredulously: "Friend? You think so! Are you saying that we live together and sleep together are just friends?"

  "Yes "Wen Niannan lowered his head to constrict the emotion in his eyes.

  Gu Yansheng laughed bitterly, and his face turned pale in an instant: "Okay...Okay! Then I will go and tell those outside now, saying that you Wen Niannan is my lover of Gu Yansheng!"

  "Enough Gu Yansheng, can you stop making trouble! I don't want to If you want to be so conspicuous, didn't you make a noise just now?"

  Gu Yansheng's long-suppressed emotions broke out in an instant, and he snarled, "Not enough! I don't understand! Why do you want to get rid of me every time but push away Me! Obviously you have me in your heart... You also confessed that you love me, so why can't you touch you in front of outsiders!"

  Wen Niannan smiled bitterly, and said, "Because we are divorced...it doesn't matter. Everyone thinks that WE shamelessly entangled in the hype for President Gu."

  Gu Yansheng was taken aback, and said solemnly: "Then I will announce our relationship now, and I will tell everyone that you are not haunting my hype. , I am pestering you."

  Wen Niannan rubbed his head tiredly, and said: "I just want to do the album well now, and I don't want to do it because of these things..."

  "What about me? Don't you have me in your heart?"

  "We should all be calm and calm, we... are too impatient."

  Gu Yansheng stood there for a long time, looked up at the blood on his face in the glasses, and said faintly: "I understand..." After that, he turned around. Opening the door and leaving the lounge, the door slammed shut.

  Wen Niannan looked at herself in the mirror, her eyes gradually red.

  "I'm sorry...I didn't hold your hand and walk forward together..."

  He was afraid that Gu Yansheng's failure to announce the relationship between the two would have a negative impact on Gu, but he was also afraid of the marriage he would face after the announcement of the relationship.

  Gu Yansheng did not go home at night, and Xu Shu said that Lu Yun had something to tell him to go to the branch for a business trip.

  Wen Niannan knew that Gu Yansheng couldn't leave on business without saying a word to him. This time he was angry with him. But even if Gu Yansheng is angry with him, he asks the flower shop to send sunflowers every day.

  After that, there was no news from Gu Yansheng for three consecutive days, nor did he make a call. Wen Niannan kept listening to the phone ringing.

  Suddenly the phone rang, and Wen Niannan quickly picked it up.

  "Hello?"

  The person on the other end of the phone is Lingling.

  Lingling called and said that she was going to get married and that she might not be able to continue working in the studio in the future, and she wanted to find a new agent for him.

  "Brother Nan, do you know a brokerage company? If you have one, you can find someone you are familiar with." The agent...

  Wen Niannan remembered that when Gu Yansheng went to the studio and saw him busy that day, he smiled and said that he would come to the entertainment company to sign WE. Be his agent and be his boss.

  "Brother Nan? Are you still there? Brother Nan?"

  "No, you don't need to look for an agent. I'm a little tired recently, and I want to take a break from releasing a new album."

  Wen Niannan stayed in the piano room all day and felt uneasy. Some were thirsty and went downstairs to drink water, and suddenly saw Zhou Yuanfeng who came to get information.

  Zhou Yuanfeng was holding the document and was talking to Uncle Xu about what to write. When he saw him coming, he smiled and said hello:

  "Niannan ." " Yuanfeng , have you contacted Yan Sheng recently? Where is he now?" Zhou Yuanfeng smiled. Once stiff, his eyes flickered slightly and said: "...I don't know, he was called away by my aunt, and I am not sure when he will come back." After that, he got up and left.

  It has been a week, but Gu Yansheng hasn't come out yet.

  Wen Niannan was also worried day by day, and Gu Yansheng had never kept contacting him for so long.

  He called but found that the other party was shut down, and he couldn't explain clearly when he contacted Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Lin.

  Wen Niannan looked at the sunflower that Gu Yansheng had brought from him in the vase, regretting that what he said at the time hurt Gu Yansheng.

  He knows how much Gu Yansheng cares about his own thoughts, and knows that he loves himself so much that he is jealous and yells at others.

  But when he read the bad language of Weibo comments and the staff discussion, his emotions also got out of control.

  Gu Yansheng said that he wanted to announce that he was pursuing the relationship, but he rejected him. He was afraid that they would repeat the same mistakes after they were together, but now he regrets it after Gu Yansheng left.

  It turned out that no Gu Yansheng would be so disappointed when he opened his eyes, and it turned out that he was not so boring when he was practicing piano.

  Wen Niannan glanced at the sunflower that had just been delivered, and wanted to put these in the vase in the living room, opened the door and went downstairs.

  But as soon as he walked to the door, he saw Gu Yansheng standing expressionless, with a suitcase and a document bag beside him.

  Gu Yansheng raised his head when he heard the door opening and looked upstairs. The two met.

  Wen Niannan went downstairs in shock and walked to his side to stop, and his eyes flickered slightly and said: "You...you are back, where have you been these days?"

  "Go to my mother's side. There are many company affairs and I can't get back."

  "Well, are you hungry now? I'll let Auntie Lan make you..."

  Gu Yansheng shook his head and said faintly: "No, I'm leaving in a while."

  Wen Niannan's body stiffened, "Go? Where are you going?" "

  Gu Yansheng glanced at the time, raised his eyes to the pale Wen Niannan, and said in a deep voice: "I will be in the branch of Country F from now on. The company here has handed over Yuanfeng to the company. I came today to get information and clothes."

  Wen Niannan His eyes flashed, and he was surprised: "You...will not come back in the future?"

  "Yes, don't you think I'm too ostentatious? Anyway, I'm just an annoying friend, a friend who will only make you troublesome. I went to Country F, won't you be able to make music well?"

  Gu Yansheng glanced at him lightly, then turned around and left.

  Wen Niannan's eyes turned red instantly, and he reached out and grabbed Gu Yansheng's clothes, choked up and said, "I'm sorry...I shouldn't say that, you are not a friend..."

  Gu Yansheng turned to look at him and said indifferently: "What am I not a friend? Is it your ex-husband? Is it the annoying Mr. Gu?"

  "Yes... it's the person I like, the lover I want to be together."

  Before Wen Niannan finished speaking, she suddenly kissed her warm lips, and then she was kissed . With a warm embrace, Gu Yansheng's sigh came from his ears: "You are finally willing to admit it..."

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
247K 9.6K 45
Wei Ying was banished and discarded from the whole Cultivating world. Lan Zhan Turned his back on him, the juniors can't help him they are still youn...
60.9K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
4.1K 334 5
"The body might be dedicated to the nation but heart and soul belongs to you." When the nation is at stake nothing is more important than that. Thats...