Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

Bởi thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... Xem Thêm

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?

4K 67 0
Bởi thatstalkergurl

Gu Yansheng stared at the photos posted on WE Weibo for a long time, clicked the delete button but did not press the delete button for a long time, still sighed and stayed.

  "Forget it...this is the first photo taken by Nian Nian."

  He really wanted to take a hammer to kill himself at the time, but he took such an important photo with Nian Nian but smiled like a fool... ugly.

  Seeing the sentence he replied to the netizen that he took the initiative to kiss, Gu Yansheng's expression became more and more difficult and ugly, and he put down Wen Niannan's cell phone.

  Gu Yansheng grabbed Wen Niannan's car key and didn't want him to go.

  "Really don't want me to send you there? I'll stop far away so that they won't let them see."

  "I can go to the studio by myself, you can go to the company."

  Wen Niannan took the car key in Gu Yansheng's hand , Waved to him and drove away.

  Only Gu Yansheng stood alone, his eyes full of loss.

  Uncle Xu came over and handed him the car key, and said, "Sir, Mr. Wen's identity is a bit special now. You have posted photos of the two of them and made a lot of noise. I'm afraid there will be a reporter in the studio taking secret photos. Mr. Wen is for you. Okay."

  "I know, I know that he has always been very careful for my sake..."

  Gu Yansheng hadn't turned the pages of the document in his hand for a few minutes, and raised his hand to rub his temple.

  The office door was pushed open, Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Lin walked in with a smile.

  "Look at what I said, this guy was in a daze when he arrived at the company and missed his home."

  Gu Yansheng put down the file and frowned and looked at him without speaking.

  Zhou Yuanfeng smiled when he saw it: "I was right? You don't want him to come to the company."

  "What happened the night before I was trying to restore my memory."

  Gu Yansheng's eyes were a little unnatural, and he hesitated: "I think I touched him, but it doesn't seem to be..."

  Zhou Yuanfeng was taken aback for a moment: "What do you mean? You...you did it to Niannian so soon?"

  "I didn't wear any clothes with him since I woke up that day. I remember it seems to have untied his clothes, but I'm pretty sure it didn't. I took it off, but the next day..."

  Gu Lin's eyes lit up, and he quickly said, "You mean you don't remember if you talked to Brother Nan...that?" An annoyance flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and he shook his head and said: "Then I was drunk late at night, and I don't remember when I woke up."

  "What about Brother Nan? Is there nothing wrong with him? For example , I am angry with you, or my back hurts and my body is uncomfortable?"

  Gu Yansheng shook his head and said: "He received your call, only thinking about the antidote, and didn't ask me about the clothes of the two of me, but he began to hide from me after I was sober, and he didn't want to look into my eyes."

  Gu Yansheng couldn't figure out why. Wen Niannan, who was trying to recover his memory, became alienated again after he really recovered. During the time when he lost his memory and was stupid, Wen Niannan would softly coax him, relying on him in everything, no matter what excessive things he raised.

  Thinking of the reaction in the bathroom, everything followed him, even... Gu Yansheng's ears were slightly red. If he was shameless and tougher at the time, perhaps Wen Niannan would really agree.

  But since waking up, he refused to let himself close. In the first few days after waking up, he would be refused if he wanted to sleep with his arms around him. It was only in the last few days that he slowly got along naturally.

  Gu Lin still asked: "You don't know whether you did it or not?"

  Zhou Yuanfeng laughed and mocked: "Your brother is just like a fool when he is drunk. You don't know that he doesn't remember anything when he wakes up. Drunk and beat President Xiao Qin, holding the vase and yelling all the time."

  Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly reacted and looked back at Gu Lin, jokingly: "Hey? Gu Lin, what are you so excited for?"

  "I...excited ." Isn't it?" Of course, Gu Lin was excited. Rabbit also said that he gets drunk easily when he drinks, and he doesn't remember what happened.

  Zhou Yuanfeng glanced at Gu Yansheng who was stunned, and said helplessly: "You remembered the stupid things you did the day you woke up, didn't you dare not see him hiding in the study room to deal with work? Can't you let Nian Nian be ashamed?"

  "Shy?"

  Zhou Yuanfeng slapped the document at Gu Yansheng's head and opened, "Gu Yansheng, your old face will blush when you wake up. He was only worried about the effect of the antidote and your reaction after the injection that day. I didn't have time to think about it, and then I slowly reacted. Of course I was ashamed of not seeing you."

  Gu Yansheng was taken aback, and wondered: "Why is he shy?"

  "Why is he shy? Before you touched his ears, he could blush. During this period of time, you have done so many excessive things. At that time, it was because you were stupid that he dared to agree. Now you are sober, and of course you will avoid you when you let him face you."

  Gu Lin blinked curiously. Eyes, puzzled: "What did my brother do too much?"

  Gu Yansheng's face changed, and his eyes dodged : "Nothing..." A sly flash in Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes, pretending to be relaxed, said: "Yes, it's nothing. I just ran into the family's house while taking a shower. I had a reaction and I didn't know how to solve it. I forced Nian Nan to ask me to show him the video. When making cakes, he said that Nian Nan was soaked in cream like the person in the video he watched. After getting drunk, he stripped off his clothes."

  "Well, it seems to be nothing, right, A Sheng?"

  Gu Lin's eyes stared like copper bells, and he looked at Gu Yansheng incredulously, before opening for a long time: "This is nothing? I finally understand why Brother Niannan avoids you and ignores you."

  Gu Yansheng's ears were all red, and he threw the documents in his hand at the two who were laughing, gritted his teeth and shouted, "Zhou Yuanfeng!"

  "Okay !" Okay, I won't laugh anymore."

  Zhou Yuanfeng patted Gu Lin, stepped forward and picked up the file, and said, "Then you are starting to be the same again?"

  "Not the same."

  Gu Yansheng got up and walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows, looking at the traffic in the distance, and said in a deep voice : "This time is different. I already know that he loves me in his heart, and I am sure that he will not leave me." Gu Yansheng turned to look at Zhou Yuanfeng and opened. □ said: "Continue to prepare for the thing I told you last time. I want to make him an eternal commitment   .

  "I right. Zhou Yuanfeng was startled, and a smile flashed in his eyes: "It seems that you are serious."

  After the hot search on the photos, almost everyone believed that President Gu had reunited with WE, and they were all waiting for Gu's announcement. There was no news after waiting for a few days.

  —At that time, many reporters began to rush to take headlines, wanting to take pictures of Gu Yansheng and WE.

  As soon as Wen Niannan got off the car at the studio, he saw a few reporters holding cameras, covering their faces and walking around through the back door.

  "Brother Nan, you are finally here." Lingling said that the reporter had come early in the morning, saying that he was going to take pictures of him and Gu Yansheng for the headlines.

  "Don't worry about them, let's do it."

  Wen Niannan is preparing a new album, which should have been released long ago, but Gu Yansheng didn't have time to do it because of taking care of it.

  In the past few days, I have received a lot of cooperation invitations. Some of them are composing music for movies and stars. I was a little busy for the time and didn't have time to get along with Gu Yansheng.

  In fact, it is more that Wen Niannan dare not get along with him. He wants to avoid Gu Yansheng by work. Every time he thinks of what he said when he coaxed Gu Yansheng, he dared not look at Gu Yansheng's eyes.

  When Wen Niannan was broadcast live yesterday, many people asked him about the photo taken on Weibo. He didn't know how to explain it, so he could only pretend that he couldn't see it and didn't answer.

  It was already afternoon after talking with the production team. This album was almost all arranged by Wen Nien-nan himself, and he was busy until late every day.

  Today, piano practice and recording ended very late again, and the studio employees all left work one after another.

  Wen Niannan rubbed his sore neck and walked out, forgetting that there was a reporter outside.

  Suddenly there was a noise outside the door. Wen Niannan looked up and saw the black car parked on the side of the street, and the reporter was constantly taking pictures of the people in the car.

  "Why is Gu Yansheng here..." Gu Yansheng in the car saw the eyes of the person appearing in the rearview mirror lit up, quickly got up and opened the door, got out of the car and walked towards Wen Niannan.

  "Aren't you tired? I'll take you home."

  Wen Niannan said in a stunned voice: "Didn't I tell you not to let you come? They have all taken pictures, and I will tell the Gu Group..."

  "It's okay, they take pictures of them, don't hide. "

  Gu Yansheng took Wen Niannan's hand, opened the car door, sat in, and drove off Leqing Street.

  Gu Yansheng did not drive home, but took Wen Niannan to his music restaurant.

  Fans on Weibo discovered this WE music restaurant. Although it is only open on Mondays and Tuesdays, fans still come here to check in and take pictures every day.

  Gu Yansheng cut the steak and changed it to Wen Niannan. He used a fork to feed him a piece of steak. He smiled and said, "Taste if it tastes good, listen to your fans say that this steak is delicious."

  Wen Niannan was taken aback and slowly opened . I opened my mouth and ate the steak.

  "Is it delicious?"

  "Yeah."

  Gu Yansheng squeezed the knife and fork, and smiled lightly: "Then you... also feed me, okay? I want to taste how good yours is." Wen Niannan looked at what he was looking forward to. With a look in his eyes, he also put a fork in a steak and handed it to Gu Yansheng.

  "Well, it's delicious."

  The song from WE's previous album sounded in the restaurant.

  Gu Yansheng asked unintentionally, "How is the preparation for the new album, can it be completed this month?"

  "Well, what's the matter?"

  Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly and said softly, "It's okay, I just want to wait for you to finish the album. Something takes you out to play."

  Wen Niannan was startled, a smile flashed in his eyes, and said, "Almost...this month will be all over, and there will be a period of free time."

  "That's good, just have free time."

  Gu Yansheng looked towards With his head down, Wen Niannan's eyes were full of tenderness, and he seemed to tell Zhou Yuanfeng to advance the plan.

  The waiter came over with a bottle of wine, reached for the glass on the table to pour the wine, and was suddenly held down by both hands at the same time.

  "He can't drink."

  "Don't drink."

  Both of them uttered in a daze at the same time, perhaps because of something, Wen Niannan's face turned red, and he quickly let go of his hand.

  Gu Yansheng's expression was also a little unnatural, and he suddenly said: "I get drunk easily when I drink, so take it out." After the waiter left, Gu Yansheng suddenly took Wen Niannan's hand and smiled helplessly: "I haven't drunk yet. , Why did your face blush first, did you drink alcohol secretly from me? "

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

65.3K 3.6K 21
Wei ying used to be spoiled brat who thinks MONEY CAN BUY and solve ANYTHING. Until he fall in love with LAN ZHAN...
15.6K 1.3K 8
Xiao Zhan only set his eyes on Wang Yibo once and he knew he wanted to be with that person. Wang Yibo on the other hand had been hurt and lied to, he...
172K 8.8K 41
*He's waited 13 years now for his love, playing inquiry everyday for 13 years- waiting for someone who will never return.* The ice cold Han-Guang Jun...
54.4K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...