Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

By thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... More

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom

4.5K 75 2
By thatstalkergurl

A black car stopped in front of the villa, and Gu Yansheng got out of the car.

First Announcement ~ I saw Gu Yansheng open the door with gentle eyes, and took out Wen Niannan, whose legs were covered with fixed splints, out of the car.

Wen Niannan lowered his head with dodge in his eyes, and Gu Yansheng smiled lightly and walked to the door with the person in his arms.

Ding Dong...

"Come here."

Aunt Lan quickly opened the door and saw the person in her arms outside the door.

"Aunt Lan."

Aunt Lan's eyes instantly turned red: "Husband...Mr. Wen, sir, you are back."

"Has the room been cleaned up?"

Aunt Lan nodded and replied: "Hey, it's all cleaned up, I cooked it. Millet porridge, you can feed it to Mr. Wen for a while."

Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan with his head lowered in his arms, and said softly: "Niannian, can you eat something first? You didn't eat much at noon, and your stomach couldn't stand it. "

Wen Niannan nodded, and looked at Aunt Lan and whispered: "Thank you Aunt Lan ." Aunt Lan quickly said with a smile: "No thanks, no thanks. As soon as your husband said you are coming to the house to heal your wounds, I'm so happy all night. Sleeping, I checked a lot of opponents' wounds after surgery and it's beneficial, I..."

Uncle Xu interrupted Aunt Lan, and said: "Aunt Lan, Mr. Wen must be tired, let them go back to the room to rest first.

" Oops, my brain, patronizing and happy that Mr. Forgotten and Mr. Wen are still standing at the door, come in quickly."

Wen Niannan looked at the familiar living room and furnishings, his eyes flickered slightly and moved away from his sight. He has lived here for three years. In the year, there is fear and darkness.

He clearly remembered how the scar on his forehead came from, until now he saw the living room, and his heart was tight.

Gu Yansheng saw that Wen Niannan's expression was not right, and he realized it after looking at the living room, and said, "Are you a little tired? I'll take you back to the room to rest."

Turning his head to the side, Aunt Lan said, "I will heat up the porridge later. It's good to bring it up. When he is a little tired, he will sleep first and then eat."

Gu Yansheng walked upstairs holding Wen Niannan, Wen Niannan's expression was a little uncomfortable, and his eyes were erratic.

Suddenly Gu Yansheng staggered and stepped on the empty stairs, and Wen Niannan was so frightened by him that he hugged Gu Yansheng's neck.

Gu Yansheng smiled and rubbed the soft hair with his chin, and said softly: "Hold me tight , don't fall." Wen Niannan's head was lowered and his ears turned red.

Aunt Lan looked at the two people returning from the stairs to the room, patted Uncle Xu on the shoulder, and said with a smile: "Old Xu, you still told me not to call my wife, you can see that they are clearly reconciled, maybe soon I can call my wife again."

Uncle Xu sighed and said, "I hope so, I'm afraid I can't

pass the hurdle of marriage in my heart..." It may be easy for someone who hates you to forgive you, but let one treat you. People with psychological shadows and fearful memories start over with you. It's difficult

... In the room, Gu Yansheng hugged Wen Niannan as soon as he walked in, feeling the person in his arms tightened, and gently put Wen Niannan on the bed and covered it. quilt.

"Let's go to bed, I'll stay with you here, and eat again when you wake up."

Wen Niannan looked at the furnishings in the room exactly the same as before, and was slightly stunned.

He remembered that the vase on the table was broken, but now there is a brand new one again. Gu Yansheng is restoring everything from the past...

Seeing him staring at the vase, Gu Yansheng said, "What's wrong?"

Suddenly the cell phone rang and it was Zhou Yuanfeng who called and asked him to deal with the company's affairs. Gu Yansheng glanced at Wen Niannan and hung up the phone.

"I want to sleep alone, so you can handle the work first." Wen Niannan said suddenly.

Gu Yansheng was taken aback, sat down on the bed and put the phone aside, and said softly, "It's okay, I'll be with you. When you fall asleep, I will go to the study to deal with work."

"No, I want to sleep alone, you first Go to the study, Yuan Feng seems to be very anxious."

Gu Yansheng looked straight at Wen Niannan for a long time, then suddenly leaned down and hugged him, sighed slightly: "Niannian, don't burden yourself, I love you, as long as I love You are enough, don't think about all the bad memories here, I just want you to know...I love you, love you very much, I am not the Gu Yansheng from a year ago, I...will give you a sense of security "

Gu Yansheng raised his head to look at Wen Niannan's blinking eyes, and kissed the scar on his forehead.

"Go to sleep...my Niannian ." Wen Niannan recovered from the stunned feeling until the door of the room was closed, and raised his hand to gently touch the place where he was kissed on his forehead.

The tight body gradually relaxed, and Wen Niannan slowly closed his eyes while smelling the incense that had never been lit in the room before.

...

Since Mo Beiyi confessed that day, Tang Shuo has never seen Mo Beiyi again. The person who had always come to the company to report to him on time has disappeared.

Tang Shuo was looking through the information in the office. Tang Lunxuan walked in to get the contract. He wondered: "Xiao Shuo, what about the person who often follows you? I haven't seen him for a long time."

"I don't know..." Tang Shuo put down the information and rubbed it. Rubbing eyes.

Just as Tang Lunxuan was about to say something, there was a noise outside the door. Suddenly the door was opened, and the secretary said in a flustered expression: "President Tang, a few people outside came in to look for you, saying that it was Mo Beiyi's father who wanted to see you. "

"Mo Beiyi..father? "

Tang Shuo was taken to the top floor of the hotel, opened the door and saw a black man smoking a cigar on the sofa.

Mo's father waved his hand to let the people on the side step back and looked at Tang Shuo and said, "You are Tang Shuo?" A Qiyue Group in a mere delusion attempt to cling to my Mo family, where is Mo Beiyi? Where did he go? "

Tang Shuo said lightly: "I don't know, I haven't contacted him for a long time." "

Father Mo sneered: "Do you think I will believe it?" Tang Shuo, I will ask where he is again! "

Tang Shuo was already very confused, and retorted: "I said that I haven't been in contact with him for a long time!" He doesn't come to the company anymore, I haven't seen him! "

He didn't want to run into a hacker because of your elders. He still dared to argue with his grandfather. After being slapped by me, he stopped contacting me. The phone was also turned off. He had a position on him. The last time he appeared. The place is Qiyue Group! "

Tang Shuo stunned: "For me to contradict the elders?" "

Mo father glanced at Don moon, snapped:" Use your cell phone to contact him, I want to see him then do not take. "

Tang Shuo's phone was connected with two beeps.

"Hey, Xiao Shuo. "

Father Mo grabbed the phone abruptly, and said coldly: "I knew you were hiding from me. I am with him now, and you will come back to me immediately, otherwise I won't let him go. "

Wait father... I have something to tell you!" "It took nearly half an hour for Father Mo to return. No one knew what Mo Beiyi said to Father Mo. Father Mo let Tang Shuo go.

... When Gu Yansheng entered the room with the porridge, he found that Wen Niannan was already awake.

Gu Yansheng I walked to the bed and cooled the porridge. I tasted it and it was still hot. It was not hot before feeding it to Wen Niannan.

Wen Niannan just reached out and saw Gu Yansheng finished blowing the porridge and handed the porridge to his mouth. , Stupefied: "You... what are you doing? I can drink it myself..."

"I'll feed you."

Wen Niannan's eyes flashed with astonishment, watching Gu Yansheng's movements reminded him of a scene in this room a year ago.

At that time, Gu Yansheng fed him porridge with a sullen face, and felt embarrassed intentionally because he hadn't finished the porridge.

Wen Niannan took a deep look at Gu Yansheng, slightly opened his mouth and drank the porridge in the spoon, neither of them spoke again.

Gu Yan Sheng porridge after feeding into the side, watching Wennian Nan's legs, opening:. "Obsessed if you want to call me out of bed, your legs inconvenient to let me take you,"

"ah."

The weather has been It was dark, and the lights in the corridor were all turned on.

As soon as Gu Yansheng returned to the room and opened the door, he saw Wen Niannan holding pajamas in his hand. His expression was a little unnatural, and he was shocked when he saw him come in.

"Niannian, do you want to change your clothes?"

Wen Niannan lowered his head and squeezed the clothes, before repliing for a long time: "I...I'm going to take a bath. I have a hospital smell on my body. I don't like it."

"Okay, let me first. Out..."

Suddenly thought of something looking at Wen Niannan's legs, Gu Yansheng's eyes flickered slightly, and he said in a daze : "Wash... take a bath?" Wen Niannan's legs are now inconvenient and unable to walk, so he can only be carried to the bathroom by him for the sake of his legs. His wound is not wet and needs to be supported.

Gu Yansheng stood up quickly, his eyes evasive and said : "Okay... take a shower, I will hold you over, your legs should not get wet, be careful when washing..." After that, he stepped forward and picked up Wen Niannan, and walked to the bathroom. go with.

There are two bathroom doors, one is the outside door, and the other is the frosted glass door in the shower room.

Gu Yansheng pushed open the bathroom door and put Wen Niannan next to the bathtub. After testing the water temperature, he dared not look at Wen Niannan's eyes.

Wen Niannan untied the necklace and put it on the stage, and looked at Gu Yansheng who was testing the water temperature. He always felt that something was wrong with Gu Yansheng this evening.

"Okay... OK, the temperature of the water in the bathtub is just right.

Niannian you go and wash your legs. Don't let your legs get wet." Wen Niannan nodded, "Yes."

Gu Yansheng helped Wen Niannan into the shower room and stopped at the door. Did not go in and did not leave.

Seeing Wen Niannan's suspicious eyes, his face was unnatural and said: "I'm waiting outside, I'm afraid you will fall."

Wen Niannan was slightly startled when he heard that he was about to wait here, his ears suddenly turned red, and he reacted. Gu Yansheng had to stay in the bathroom when he came over.

Make sure that the frosted glass door inside cannot be seen from the outside, Wen Niannan pretended to be calm and said, "Well, I will be careful." After that, he closed the frosted glass door.

Gu Yansheng naturally saw Wen Niannan inspect the glass door and walked to the sink and leaned on it. After a while, he heard the sound of water coming from behind the door, and Gu Yansheng's body suddenly froze.

The sound of water was particularly pronounced in the quiet bathroom. Gu Yansheng suffocated his breath after hearing the sound of water, and his Adam's apple moved up and down slightly.

The one he loves is separated by a glass door, still unknowingly splashing water to make him more and more restless.

Gu Yansheng raised his hand to cover his eyes. After a long time, he released his hand and looked at the glass door. He sighed, "This fool is not defensive at all. Although I can't see it, I can hear it..." I can only hear it but I can't see it. It can cause a man's restlessness...not to mention only a glass door...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 251 32
Dive into the story...... I do not own the characters. It is only a fiction not related to anything or anyone in real life. Enjoy t...
14.6K 1.3K 23
A YinWar AU: Mark died with a stabbed wound protecting his womanizer cousin, War and soon wakes up to find himself in the latter's body. He transmig...
65.3K 3.6K 21
Wei ying used to be spoiled brat who thinks MONEY CAN BUY and solve ANYTHING. Until he fall in love with LAN ZHAN...
203K 7.6K 28
Life couldn't be sweeter for Eden and Zach. After a whirlwind romance, the outgoing hairstylist and shy lawyer dream of a bright future together. Bu...