Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

By thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... More

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home

4.5K 79 1
By thatstalkergurl

Gu Yansheng opened the door and walked in, and saw Wen Niannan who was pale and closed his eyes on the hospital bed. 

Wen Niannan opened his eyes when he heard the door opening . After seeing who it was, he would sit up and was helped by Gu Yansheng.

Gu Yansheng poured a glass of water and handed it to Wen Niannan, worrying: "Niannian, do your legs hurt so much?" Wen Niannan shook his head pale and said, "It's okay, I will be better after taking painkillers. "

Gu Yansheng paused with his hand, and his eyes flickered: "But you can't take painkillers for the rest of your life, and you can't rely on them. That's bad for your health." Wen Niannan glanced at him, squeezed the water glass, and asked, "Do you want to What are you talking about?"

"Nian-nian promise me, OK? As long as you have the operation, you will never again..."

Pop...The water glass was knocked over to the ground, and the water splashed on the corners of the pants. Gu Yansheng was stunned. Ground.

Wen Niannan turned his head and tremblingly said: "I...don't do surgery, I don't want to lie on the cold operating table..."

After the kidnapping that year, Wen Niannan did a lot of operations to recover, and every time the anesthesia failed. The pain made him fear lying on the cold operating table.

"I know you are scared, but your leg is seriously injured now. If you don't undergo surgery, you will get more and more painful and have sequelae. I don't want you to be able to walk until the end of the pain."

Gu Yansheng held it. Wen Niannan's trembling hand sighed, "Just take it for me, OK? Your leg suffered an old wound to save me. Every time I see your leg close to something sharp, I'm scared of you. Now, I'm afraid that your legs will hurt again, and my heart will also hurt."

"Will you go for an operation? It will be cured after the operation, and it won't hurt anymore."

Wen Niannan covered his eyes and choked up: "I don't want surgery, I'm afraid...I don't want..." A touch of distress flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, and comforted: "Don't be afraid, Niannian, this time I will be with you, I will be there. I'm with you outside the operating room...Don't cry."

Wen Niannan looked at the pleading in Gu Yansheng's eyes, feeling bitter in his heart, and said : "Okay..." The doctor said that Wen Niannan's old leg injury is very serious, and whether he can recover after the operation is risky. of.

Gu Yansheng flew to Country Z overnight to find the best orthopedic surgeons to discuss surgical treatment options with the doctors.

Because Wen's father was on a business trip abroad, he didn't know that Wen Niannan was going to have an operation, and Wen Niannan was afraid that his father was worried, and did not tell him.

Wen Niannan in the ward clenched her mother's necklace tightly, her hands trembling slightly, and her heart became more and more flustered as she watched the operation time get closer and closer.

Gu Yansheng stayed with Wen Niannan to comfort him, holding Wen Niannan's hand until he was pushed into the operating room.

Looking at the lights in the operating room, Gu Yansheng stood at the door nervously, watching the time pass by, and he became more and more worried that he was afraid that the operation would fail.

The lights in the operating room went out, the door was opened, and the doctor told him that the operation was successful.

Gu Yansheng's eyes turned red in an instant, and Niannian's legs finally recovered

...

After a long time, Wen Niannan opened his eyes and saw Gu Yansheng who was holding his hand nervously and looking at him.

"

Niannian , you wake up, how do you feel?" Wen Niannan lowered his head to look at his leg, and said, "My leg..."

Gu Yansheng sighed in relief and whispered, "Your leg is healed , the operation was successful... "

Wen Niannan looked at the clenched hands, and muttered: "My legs are healed? Will I never hurt anymore..."

Gu Yansheng stroked the broken hair on Wen Niannan's forehead, and said softly, "Well, it won't hurt anymore. Isn't it as scary as you think?"

Wen Niannan's eyes flickered slightly, and the corners of his mouth raised slightly, "Thank you Gu Yansheng, Thank you for staying with me..." Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was smiling at him with a flash of light in his eyes. He was stunned, as if he had seen Wen Niannan who had just transferred from high school. His eyes flashed every time he saw him.

"Nian Nian..." Gu Yansheng subconsciously hugged Wen Niannan gently.

His thoughts have become better and better, and he has become more and more laughing, as if the damage caused has gradually disappeared.

Everything is getting better...

"Um..."

The night after the operation was completed, Wen Niannan couldn't sleep because of the pain of the leg wound, and couldn't help but felt a little stuffy. hum.

Gu Yansheng on the sofa woke up instantly, and quickly walked to the bed and said worriedly : "What's the matter, is the wound hurting ?" Wen Niannan's forehead was full of cold sweat, and his voice trembled, "I...I hurt... Gu Yansheng, I My leg hurts..."

Gu Yansheng wiped the sweat off his forehead with distress, and his eyes were full of anxiety. He was about to turn around to see the doctor, but his hand was held by the person on the bed.

"You...Where are you going?"

Gu Yansheng looked at the painful unconscious person and coaxed softly: "Niannianhuai, wait, I'll help you find a doctor, and the doctor will not hurt anymore."

Wen Niannan was stunned. Looking at him blankly, he murmured: "I won't let you go...you won't come back..."

Gu Yansheng sighed: "No, goodbye, I promise to come back soon." The doctor will give it to him when he comes. After the pain-relieving injection, Wen Niannan didn't feel any more pain after the medicine slowly expired.

"Is it better?"

Wen Niannan leaned on the bed and nodded to look at Gu Yansheng, his eyes a little dodged: "Thank you."

Gu Yansheng was startled , smiled and shook his head and said, "You have told me many times today, thank you. , I am pursuing you. I want you to know how much I love you. You don't need to be so polite to me."

Wen Niannan lowered his head and did not speak, and clenched the sheets tightly.

Gu Yansheng covered him with the quilt, touched his eyes, and said: "Go to sleep, don't think about it so much, you don't owe me anything, I am pursuing you."

"Hmm." ... the warm sunshine After entering, Wen Niannan on the hospital bed opened his eyes, rubbed his eyes and looked at the ward, but found that there was no one.

Gu Yansheng was gone... Wen Niannan hurriedly sat up and the pain of his leg wound made him fall back. Looking at the empty ward and the beeping of the equipment, Wen Niannan's eyes were full of fear.

"Gu... Gu Yansheng! Where are you..."

"You left me and ran away... You left, I'm the only one left, and I'm the only one lying in the hospital..." Wen Niannan used all the needles on his arm. It was ripped off, and the blood ran to the bed sheet, Wen Niannan hugged his head and covered it in the quilt.

"The liar, the liar, the liar... lied to me again, and he clearly said that he would accompany me in the hospital..."

Wen Niannan's eyes also became hollow, and he kept talking about the liar and the liar.

The sound of the door being opened came the sound of footsteps.

"Niannian...what's wrong with you?"

Gu Yansheng looked at the knocked over in the ward in amazement. Suddenly he saw the blood on the bedsheets, quickly opened the quilt, and saw Wen Niannan curled up on the bed with his head in his arms.

"Niannian you look at me, what's wrong with you?"

Wen Niannan heard the sound and released his hand, looked at Gu Yansheng, and his eyes suddenly turned red: "You...lie to me, you said you won't leave, you said you will stay with me in the hospital..."

"I won't leave me Don't leave."

Gu Yansheng seemed to have thought of something, took out the medicine box in his pocket, poured out a piece of medicine, poured a glass of water from the table and handed it to Wen Niannan.

"I'm sorry that I am not good. I went back to help you get the medicine. Dr. Li called you in the morning and I picked it up. He said you should take the medicine on time."

Wen Niannan's mood stabilized after taking the medicine , and Gu Yansheng called the doctor. Put the needle again.

Gu Yansheng outside the ward called Dr. Li and talked about Wen Niannan's current situation. Dr. Li suggested that Wen Niannan should leave the hospital and go home to raise her as soon as possible.

"He is very scared of the hospital. In the past, his father was always watching by the bed. Being in the hospital is not conducive to his condition and emotionally unstable. I suggest you inform his father to pick him up home to recover from his injuries." Gu Yansheng hung up and returned. When I got out of the ward, watching Wen Niannan who was unsuspecting when he was asleep, an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

In the corridor, Gu Yansheng dialed Zhou Yuanfeng's phone.

"You go to check what the Wen Group is up to."

Zhou Yuanfeng put down the files and joked: "Wen Group? Do you want to fuck your father-in-law?"

"If he is coming back, you will find someone to give him a project to stumble. He."

... On this day, the doctor said that his leg was recovering well when he came to the rounds on a daily basis.

Wen Niannan was so excited when she heard that she could go home, and was finally able to leave the hospital.

Wen Niannan took out his mobile phone and called Father Wen. When he was about to talk about his legs, Father Wen spoke first.

"Sorry Xiao Nian, Dad won't be able to go back tomorrow. I have taken a big project here and I need Dad to do it. I may not be able to go back in this period of time."

Gu Yansheng stood in front of the window with his back facing Wen Niannan, an invisible emotion flashed in his eyes.

After hanging up, Wen Niannan squeezed the phone tightly. On the phone, his father was very happy. He didn't want to tell his father that he needed to take care of the operation.

Gu Yansheng turned to look at the person on the bed and walked forward and whispered: "Niannian, actually...I can take care of you."

Wen Niannan was startled: "What?"

"You don't like the hospital, right? Come home with me. Looking back at home, I can take care of you. Your leg was injured because of me. Now I naturally want to take care of it."

Wen Niannan's expression was a little unnatural, astonished and said: "Reviewing home? I...No, you have been with me in the hospital. It's been many days, I don't want to..."

Gu Yansheng quickly explained: "No trouble, no trouble at all, Nian Nian, Uncle Xu and Aunt Lan miss you very much. Taking care of Aunt Lan will help your legs recover better. Will you go back with me?"

"I..." Wen Niannan hesitated.

When Gu Yansheng saw that Wen Niannan hesitated, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief, stepped forward and held his hand.

"Have you forgotten? Nian Nian you are my piano teacher. I want you to teach me how to play the piano. Wouldn't you be able to teach me if I live in my house? I paid the tuition. You can't be fooled ." Wen Niannan Looking blankly at the smile in Gu Yansheng's eyes, he finally let go.

Gu Yansheng breathed a sigh of relief and restrained the emotion in his eyes, but couldn't stop the smile at the corner of his mouth.

Teacher WE, your student's purpose of learning piano is not simple at all...

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
2.1K 251 32
Dive into the story...... I do not own the characters. It is only a fiction not related to anything or anyone in real life. Enjoy t...
129K 5.4K 15
Under Revision. Some parts will be changed.❌❌❌ What if Madame Yu and Jiang Fengmian didn't die at all? What if Jin Zixuan never died by Wen Ning's ha...
203K 7.6K 28
Life couldn't be sweeter for Eden and Zach. After a whirlwind romance, the outgoing hairstylist and shy lawyer dream of a bright future together. Bu...