Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

Oleh thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?

5.5K 88 4
Oleh thatstalkergurl

"Really...really?"

Gu Yansheng clasped the person in his arms emotionally, his eyes were full of disbelief, and it took a long time to release his hand slowly. 

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng's red eyes and said, "I...I have not hated you since you came back. I just can't reach the hurdle in my heart. I don't know how to get along with you..."

Since when did I stop hating Gu Yansheng?

It was from knowing that Gu Yansheng was injured time after time by blocking the knife for himself... It was from the fact that he did not hesitate to take the Gu Group to take risks in order to keep himself safe.

It was because he was willing to disappear so that he would no longer be harmed, and it

was because he learned that he was desperately pouring alcohol and stomach bleeding to take medicine for him... It was because of his love that he built a music restaurant for him, and he took pains to repair his mother's The precious video... or... is Gu Yansheng 's gentleness and everything he has done for himself during this period of time, and a little bit of accumulated hatred... Gu Yansheng raised Wen Niannan's lowered head and said softly: "I don't want you to learn. Accept me, and I don't want you to be nervous and uncomfortable when you get along with me.

Nian Nian , no matter what you are, I like it." "Is it tired to like me... You have been tired all these years, I don't want to Letting you get along with me is as tired as before. This time, let me learn how to get along with you, okay?"

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng blankly, and said, "What do you...What do you mean?"

Gu Yansheng took a deep breath. He looked at him firmly, and said word by word: "Niannian, let me pursue you again, okay?"

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng in a daze, and said, "What did you...say?"

Re... pursue...renew Start?

Wen Niannan's hand clenched the necklace tightly, his eyes dodge slightly without opening, the three years of marriage brought him a great shadow.

Gu Yansheng saw the anxiety in his eyes and quickly explained: "You don't need to put up a thorn in front of me to protect yourself. I will never let you suffer any harm. Starting from today, I will pursue you again. Let's start again. All right?"

Wen Niannan's eyes turned red, as if he had removed all the disguise, and his voice choked: "Okay..."

The stone in Gu Yansheng's heart finally fell, and he secretly breathed a sigh of relief. hand.

"Let's go, I'll take you home."

...

Tang Lunxuan looked at the banquet invitation letter he received, which he didn't know it was, and took off his glasses and rubbed his sore eyes.

Ever since Zhou Yuanfeng separated at the banquet that time, he has changed the way to invite him to various banquets.

He went again because it was not polite to refuse, and every time he went, he would see Zhou Yuanfeng there.

And in his hand is the invitation letter for the Gu family banquet, and the signature is Gu Yansheng.

Gu Jia Tang Lunxuan was chatting with his friends about the company's project, and suddenly saw Zhou Yuanfeng walking towards him in the distance. His expression changed and he turned around in a hurry, and Zhou Yuanfeng in the distance chased him when he saw him escape in embarrassment.

Tang Lunxuan ran a long way, panting and looking behind him, when he was suddenly pulled aside by a hand.

Zhouyuan Feng put people against the corridor wall, suppressing anger bite: "!? Run you run again, ah, I do a ghost you saw me run so fast,"

"Let ... Let me go, you're hurting Zhouyuan Feng I'm here!"

"Why do you keep hiding from me and refuse to see me? Can't I say something to you?"

"Zhou Yuanfeng, you let me go. You are too close. I don't like this!"

"I don't like it? We have done more intimate things many times, but you said you don't like me being close? Where did I touch your body or kiss, but now you are so resistant to my touch!"

Zhou Yuanfeng suddenly exerted force He held down Tang Lunxuan's hand, and kissed him in spite of his resistance.

Tang Lunxuan struggled hard to push away, but the more he struggled, Zhou Yuanfeng kissed more intensely, being pressed tightly by his fiery lips.

Suddenly the shirt was opened and touched his waist. Tang Lunxuan was shocked and opened his mouth. He saw the smile flashing in the opponent's eyes, and Tang Lunxuan felt the opponent's tongue stick in.

" Hmm ..." Tang Lunxuan was frightened by the warm tongue that came in. He closed his eyes in a panic and pressed the tip of his tongue, but he didn't know that his actions made Zhou Yuanfeng more excited and kissed deeper.

Suddenly Zhou Yuanfeng let go of the person in his arms with a pain in his foot, and left an ambiguous silver silk when he parted.

Tang Lunxuan's face and ears turned red, and he looked at Zhou Yuanfeng in shame, and said angrily: "You! You!"

Zhou Yuanfeng smiled like a gangster: "What am I? We often did this in those few months, and You said that you really like me kissing you on the bed, and you will..."

"Stop talking! You like Tang Xuan, who loves to talk softly like a baby, not me! I don't know how to act like a baby, and I won't be like him. Stick to you and follow you!"

Zhou Yuanfeng looked at him in shock, and shook his head with a helpless smile: "What? A Xuan, you...Are you eating your own jealousy ?" Tang Lunxuan dodged his eyes and said angrily: "I'm just I'm not jealous, and I don't like why you are jealous?"

Zhou Yuanfeng stretched out his hand and squeezed Tang Lunxuan's face, looking at him tenderly.

"You stupid, haven't you seen that I've liked you a long time ago? Do you think I would laugh and tease people at will? Fool, I've been liking you. 

"In the period of amnesia, you were the one who loved to act coquettishly and clings to others. I know that before Tang Shuo was born, you loved to act coquettishly with your family. It was your family who told you that you are an older brother and need to take care of your younger brother, so you hid it. Am I right? "

Tang Lunxuan looked at him Zhou Yuanfeng in astonishment, squeezed his hands, and hesitated: "It's late, I... let's go first." "

Axuan, I want you to know that I can let you act like a baby at will." "

Donlin Xuan eyes flicker slightly, turned and hurried away.

Zhouyuan Feng After a long time he turned to go back, suddenly looked up and saw froze in place Gu Yan Sheng.

Glared at him Zhouyuan Feng Pieliaopiezui went, passing Gu Yan Sheng one, opening: "What are you looking at? Just allow you to chase your wife, can't I chase you? "

Gu Yansheng was surprised: "The person you like turned out to be Tang Shuo's brother?" When did you and Tang Lunxuan get together? "

What is a chaos, I have liked him for a long time, but you don't know it." "

But Tang Lunxuan doesn't seem to like you. He is resisting you. With his character, how could he like old rascals like you? You forced him? "

Gu Yansheng wanted to come out to smoke a cigarette, but he didn't want to see the two people kissing together.

He was stunned. "You're an old rascal. I have been with him for a few months, and we have done everything we should. "

Gu Yansheng frowned and glanced at Zhou Yuanfeng, and said coldly: "If I'm not wrong, you saved him during the months when he crashed and disappeared. You scolded me for leaving and ran to Country Y to be with him. ? I just said how you quarreled with me for him like you took gunpowder. It turned out to be yours. "

Zhou Yuanfeng said embarrassingly: "I didn't know that his plane crash had nothing to do with you. I met him in country Y and brought him back in the hospital. He hurt his head and lost his memory, so I left him by my side. . "

You lied to him?" No wonder you kicked you while kissing him just now. It seems that Tang Lunxuan hates you. "

"What are you gloating about? First take care of yourself. At least I have done everything with my family A Xuan. How about you? Nian Nan asked you to kiss a few times?"

Zhou Yuanfeng turned and left the corridor after he said that, Gu Yansheng Wang With the smoke in his hand, his eyes dimmed slightly.

...

There is a concert the day after tomorrow, and Wen Niannan started discussing with Lingling and the people in the studio from yesterday.

I came to the studio early this morning. As soon as I parked the car, I saw the off-road parked near the studio. It was Tang Shuo...

Wen Niannan slowly walked to the front of the car and saw Tang Shuo staring at the phone in a daze through the car window. On the phone is the picture of myself and Tang Shuo.

Wen Niannan's raised hand froze in place, and finally knocked on the car window lightly.

Knock...

Tang Shuo turned his head and looked at the car window. The moment he saw Wen Niannan, his eyes lit up, but he thought of something and the light went out again.

"Niannan, it's been a long time."

Tang Shuo got out of the car and leaned on the car door, and smiled and said, "I have been busy recently, so I don't have time to talk to you. How are you doing? Have you taken the medicine on time?"

Wen Niannan nodded and replied: "Well, I have to go to the follow-up consultation."

Tang Shuo lowered his head and did not speak again, standing there looking at Wen Niannan like a child who made a mistake.

Tang Shuo took out a sunflower from the car, pretending to be relaxed: "I planted this sunflower by myself. I think it blooms very beautifully, so I want to give it to you. You like it..."

"Niannian ." Wen Niannan Turning to look at the person behind him, I saw Gu Yansheng walking over with a bunch of sunflowers in his hand.

Tang Shuo looked at the big bunch of sunflowers, slowly hid his sunflowers behind him, and said, "

Niannan , you guys talk, I...I'll go back first." Wen Niannan saw that Tang Shuo's expression was not good, and said worriedly: "Don..."

"Niannian, it's too hot outside, let's go in."

Gu Yansheng suddenly pulled him into the studio, and Tang Shuo drove away when he turned his head to look.

In the piano room, Wen Niannan was sitting in front of the piano practicing the music of the concert, but his eyes were always leaning on the person who was leaning on the piano, intentionally or unintentionally.

Gu Yansheng suddenly said: "The sound is wrong again." Wen Niannan was stunned: "What? I'm right..."

"Four wrong, don't you have memorized the score yet? Can I help you?"

Gu Yansheng suddenly walked to Wen Niannan. He got close behind him, holding Wen Niannan's hand with both hands, and the hot air sprayed onto Wen Niannan's ears as he breathed.

Gu Yansheng approached and said softly, "I know this song very well, this place should be played like this, and then..."

Wen Niannan's ears were slightly red, and he couldn't concentrate on the score. He felt Gu Yansheng clinging to his chest.

Suddenly, when something warm came across his ears, Wen Niannan's body tightened as soon as he breathed tightly, and his hand on the keyboard also subconsciously clenched Gu Yansheng.

"Are your ears sensitive..."

Wen Niannan instantly turned red when he reacted, and suddenly turned around and pushed Gu Yansheng away to cover his ears.

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

268K 7.4K 87
They had been together since high school. Together, they faced the cold faces of their parents and the satirical or disdainful eyes of others, starte...
799 63 2
(UPDATE: THE SECOND CHAPTER IS A REWRITE - AN EXTENDED VERSION WITH ZZS POV MIXED IN) When Wen Kexing goes to bust his cheating husband to be at the...
153K 10.9K 43
What do you do when your past comes knocking on your door with nothing but a promise of heartbreak? Do you run away? Do you open those closed doors a...
54.4K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...