Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

By thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... More

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel

6.1K 70 5
By thatstalkergurl

"Gu Yansheng , let go." Gu Yansheng looked at the place where Wen Niannan had just been kissed by him, his eyes dodge a little, and finally released the hand covering his eyes.

"Nian Nian ... I didn't deliberately steal..." As soon as I removed my hand, I saw Wen Niannan's reddish eyes, which were full of panic.

When Wen Niannan saw Gu Yansheng staring at him, his expression was a little unnatural. He threw the clothes in his hand over, and got up to leave.

Gu Yansheng caught the clothes and stared at Wen Niannan's leaving figure, hurriedly got up and ran after him.

What Gu Yansheng didn't see was that Wen Niannan, who turned and fled, touched the place where he was kissed, and his face blushed slightly.

«I"!

Hearing the sound behind him getting closer, Wen Niannan hurriedly speeded up his pace and walked to the side of the street. Suddenly, his feet slipped and fell to the ground, his knees hit the steps, and he sucked in pain.

Gu Yansheng hurriedly rushed. He stepped forward and helped him to sit aside, and said nervously, "How are you? Does it hurt? I'm sorry it's all my fault, I shouldn't chase you to scare you. "

Wen Niannan rubbed his knees, looked up to see Gu Yan Sheng, opening:" Why do you appear in the z country? "

Gu Yan Sheng Yi Leng escape the line of sight, reaching view of the injury Wennian Nan, evasively:" I ... I'm a travel company to work, just in the vicinity, I think you said you came to see today, to take pictures at the beach. "

Of course Wen Niannan knew that he was lying, but he didn't break it. He moved his leg and wanted to get up, but his knees hurt his face suddenly became pale.

"You don't move, there is an old injury in your leg . Don't go away, take it to relieve the pain." Is the medicine taken? I will hold you back. "

Wen Niannan was taken aback: "What did you say?" "

Gu Yansheng took off his jacket and put it on Wen Niannan, reached out and hugged him, but was avoided by the other party.

Gu Yansheng looked at his hand, thought of something, and sighed: "Your legs can't go now, so I won't hold you, I Will you go back on your back? "

Wen Niannan didn't speak, just clenched Gu Yansheng's clothes in his hand.

It's getting dark, and the street lights on the roadside are all on. From a distance, you can see a row of street lights like stars.

The two figures under the street lights flickered, and Gu Yansheng slowly walked along the roadside full of street lights with Wen Niannan behind his back. No one spoke, but each had his own thoughts.

"Niannian, hold me tight and don't fall." Wen Niannan on his back did not respond, and Gu Yansheng's eyes flashed lonely.

When he turned the corner and walked to another street, Gu Yansheng suddenly felt Wen Niannan slowly stretch out his arm to hug him, and the corner of Gu Yansheng's mouth suddenly showed a smile.

After walking for a long time, finally returned to the hotel. Gu Yansheng took the room key and opened the door to help Wen Niannan walk in.

Wen Niannan took the painkiller from his bag and took it, raised his eyes to look at Gu Yansheng who was standing aside, and said, "You...you won't go back?"

"I didn't drive here, and the hotel is very far away. There is no rental here. I have to go for a long time in the car."

Gu Yansheng sat aside and took his coat, looking down at Wen Niannan dejectedly.

Seeing that Wen Niannan didn't mean to stay, Gu Yansheng's eyes were full of helplessness, and he sighed: "Then I will go now. If your leg hurts badly at night, call your agent."

Gu Yansheng stopped his foot and secretly squeezed his hand. "What's the matter?"

"You stay tonight, Lingling is a girl who is not convenient to come and take care of me at night." A smile flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, turned to look at Wen Niannan, and said with a smile: "Okay, I will stay."

Gu Zhuang

There are a few bottles of opened wine on the table. Gu Lin's eyes are full of drunkenness, looking at the painting in his hand, his eyes are full of bitterness.

Today... is Gu Lin's birthday, but no one celebrates it, because no one remembers it. Only he himself remembers the birthday each year.

And the person who said at the time that he would accompany him on his birthday does not want to see him now, and he ran away...

"You...you lied to me...you said that you would spend my birthday with me, and you said that I will become no more Will leave me"

Gu Lin has been to the gallery several times, but Bai Jinchen has been behind closed doors. Gu Lin called him and no one answered him, and the people disappeared.

Looking at the sweet-smiling person on the portrait, an invisible emotion flashed in Gu Lin's eyes, and he got up and drove away from Gu Zhuang.

It rained heavily in the sky, just like when he encountered Bai Jinchen at the time, Gu Lin drove to Bai Jinchen's residence and walked to the door with the rain and knocked on the door.

"Brother! Brother, are you there?"

Gu Lin knocked on the door again and no one responded, perhaps because of the effect of alcohol, or perhaps because it was his birthday today, Gu Lin became emotionally out of control.

"Brother open the door! Open the door! Please respond to me, okay? Brother... Don't abandon me... I'm the only one, don't you even want me?"

Gu Lin fell on the ground and knocked hard on the door. , Body was drenched by rain, leaning on the door and looking up at the rain dripping overhead.

"Am I so disgusting... Why do all the people I love abandon me? You don't want me like your mother..."

Gu Lin sat down in the rain, bowed his head and hugged himself tightly, tears and rain streaming down. Come down.

I waited for him... he wouldn't want me...

Bai Jinchen found out that it was raining heavily after attending the exhibition . He waited at the door for a while before drove home.

He parked the car outside the house, opened the umbrella, and walked home, but as soon as he walked to the door, he saw someone there. When he approached, he showed a surprised expression when he saw who it was.

"Xiao Lin?"

At this time, Gu Lin no longer knew how long he had been in the rain.

Gu Lin opened his eyes in a daze when he heard the voice, and behind Bai Jinchen, who was holding an umbrella for him to block the rain, smiled pale.

"Brother...I'll wait until you..." He lost consciousness and fainted.

The sunlight in the room of Z country   came in, Wen Niannan slowly opened his eyes, rubbed his eyes and just wanted to get up, but found that his hand was suppressed. Wen Niannan was taken aback for a moment, then turned to look at the other person lying on the bed.

And the delicate and deep facial features that were close at hand made Wen Niannan look a little stunned for a while.

This face makes people unable to move their eyes no matter where they stand, and this delicate face robbed Wen Niannan's heart with just one glance.

Gu Yansheng was lying beside him in a deep sleep, holding Wen Niannan's hand with one hand, the corners of his clothes were slightly rolled up, revealing the abdominal muscles under the black shirt.

The eyelashes of the person on the bed moved slightly, and Wen Niannan quickly pulled out his hand and turned his head.

Gu Yansheng opened his eyes, got up and checked Wen Niannan's leg, and he breathed a sigh of relief: "Fortunately, the injury is not severe, is it still painful?"

Wen Niannan didn't dare to look at his eyes, and whispered: "It doesn't hurt much anymore. , I want to go to the bathroom."

"Okay, I will help you over." After the bathroom door was closed, Gu Yansheng outside the door showed a meaningful smile.

Gu Yansheng woke up long before the sun shone in, and naturally he pulled his shirt open deliberately, and he deliberately brought his face close to Wen Niannan... The leg pain no longer felt so painful after taking the medicine. There is still a set of photos to be taken today, and Wen Niannan will bear it. Going to the scene in pain, Gu Yansheng also followed.

After Gu Yansheng answered the phone and walked into the dressing room, he saw Wen Niannan who was pale and worried: "How are you? If it still hurts, we won't take pictures, okay?"

Wen Niannan looked at Gu Yansheng's ringtone again and said "I've been taken care of by someone. You can go back. You still have work."

"Then...Can I still see you at night?"

Wen Niannan nodded, "Yeah." The makeup artist asked gossiping after Gu Yansheng left. After a lot of questions, he recognized Gu Yansheng's identity.

Wen Niannan glanced at the time, took out the medicine given by Doctor Li and put it on the table, took the medicine and took the medicine.

After seeing the blue medicine, the makeup artist said in confusion: "Oh? Do you also have this medicine in country M? I thought it was only our country Z."

Wen Niannan was stunned: "This is the doctor I know. I don't know it."

"That's right. I heard that this medicine is authorized by a company surnamed Gu from M country, saying it is drinking and drinking. The authorization came out."

"The name of Gu?" After Wen Niannan heard that it was a company surnamed Gu, her hand holding the medicine stiffened, and she had a bad premonition in her heart.

In the evening, Lingling sent Wen Niannan back. As soon as they got out of the elevator, they saw Gu Yansheng standing at the door holding a sunflower.

Gu Yansheng saw Wen Niannan coming back and hurriedly stepped forward and handed him the flowers. He looked at him softly and said, "Niannian, can I invite you to dinner?

Lingling immediately found a chance to slip away and laughed:" What? I'll go back to rest first after reading Brother Nan, so I won't bother you. "

There were only two people left in the corridor.

Gu Yansheng stood opposite and looked at him nervously, with anticipation in his eyes. Wen Niannan glanced at the medicine in his hand, his eyes flickered slightly, and raised his eyes to Gu Yansheng and said: "Let's go. "It just so happens that he also has something to ask Gu Yansheng...

"Hello, how many people?" The waiter took the two to the private room set by Gu Yansheng . Wen Niannan's expression was a little uncomfortable. Gu Yansheng thought that Wen Niannan was tired and didn't want to come out with him, and a flash of sadness flashed in his eyes.

"Isn't this Mr. Gu?" What a coincidence. "A man's voice came from behind.

Gu Yansheng stiffened after hearing the sound, turned around and looked over, his eyes flashed with a strange color. It was Mr. Brown from the drug company when he was authorized to take the medicine.

Gu Yansheng glanced at Wen Niannan on the side with a panic expression: "It's been a long time, Mr. Brown. "

Mr. Brown said with a smile: "How is your body?" I heard that last time you drank alcohol and vomited blood in your stomach. "

—Wen Niannan who was next to him was stunned for an instant when he heard it, and said, "What did you say?" Drinking and vomiting blood...what is going on? "

"In order to get the medicine with less side effects, Mr. Gu ran to accompany me to drink and get authorization. I have never seen a person who drinks so badly. The reckless drinking also scared me. I admire him so much. The medicine was authorized to him, but he didn't expect that his stomach bleeds and he vomited a lot of blood." Wen Niannan's eyes were red instantly, and he slowly looked at Gu Yansheng, and said in a trembled, "The medicine Dr. Li gave me...you only got it after he vomited blood. You ran to country Z to get authorization because of my illness..."

Gu Yansheng sighed and smiled bitterly: "At that time, Dr. Li said that you stopped the medicine and the side effects of this medicine are small, so I..."

"What about you? Don't you want to die! Stomach bleeding won't hurt anymore!"

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 12.4K 59
"I hate you." Lan Zhan said emotionless. Just hearing it, Wei Ying's world came crashing down. But still, he tried to keep his composure...
54.4K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
153K 10.9K 43
What do you do when your past comes knocking on your door with nothing but a promise of heartbreak? Do you run away? Do you open those closed doors a...
14.6K 1.3K 23
A YinWar AU: Mark died with a stabbed wound protecting his womanizer cousin, War and soon wakes up to find himself in the latter's body. He transmig...