Black Lotus ( BL NOVEL THE E...

By thatstalkergurl

Heartless President x Gentle Pianist! After three years of wasted effort, all Wen Nian'nan got were cold eyes... More

Chapter 201: You made him swallow medicine and committed suicide
Chapter 202: Nian Nian...We
Chapter 204: I Want You To Be My Wife Again
Chapter 205: Gu Yansheng was found blushing after stealing a kiss
Chapter 206: I'm Back To The Hotel
Chapter 207: Gu Yansheng...I forgive you a long time ago
Chapter 208: Nian Nian Are Your Ears Sensitive?
Chapter 209: Your Blushing Looks So Cute
Chapter 210: Nian Nian Come Home With Me...Reviewing Home
Chapter 211: Wash...Bath? I will take you to the bathroom
Chapter 212: Gu Yansheng's Reaction in Bathroom Play
Chapter 213: I Want You To Put On A Proposal Ring
Chapter 214: Stomach Attack! Am I going to be abandoned again
Chapter 215: Gu Yansheng Derailed Like Back then?
Chapter 216: Are You Going To Abandon Me Also
Chapter 217: Kidnapping? Wen Niannan disappeared again
Chapter 218: Yan Sheng...Save me! Fever and coma!
Chapter 219: He Was Injected with Amnesia Medicine
Chapter 220: Gu Yansheng, I Forbid You to Die!
Chapter 221: Gu Yansheng Losing Memory and Becoming Stupid
Chapter 222: Break into the bathroom! Can I touch your waist?
Chapter 223: Helping Niannian Bath and Respond to the Body
Chapter 224: Gu Yansheng seems to be... acting like a baby?
Chapter 225: He has beaten you, where is he gentle?
Chapter 226: Bite Mark! What happened after being drunk
Chapter 227: Restore memory! Did you take off my clothes?
Chapter 228: Brother Niannan, does he have back pain?
Chapter 229: Wen Niannan is the one he loves on the tip of his heart
Chapter 230: Don't be afraid...I won't force you
Chapter 231: quarrel! Why do you care about me!
Chapter 232: I Want to Hear Nian Nian said that I can't live without me
Chapter 233: Gu Yansheng proposes in public! Reproduce the first sight
Chapter 234: Nian Nian, let's get the certificate
Chapter 235: Gu's Group Wants to Have a President's Wife
Chapter 236: Shura Field! Gu Yansheng takes Nian Nian to Tang's house
Chapter 237: Tang Shuo misses, Gu Yansheng prepares for the wedding
Chapter 238: I want to ruin your wedding! Tang Lunxuan was injured
Chapter 239: Tang Shuo injected the antidote, Gu Yansheng was injured
Chapter 240: The scar I left to save love rivals
Chapter 241: Gu Yansheng live broadcasts, Zhou Yuanfeng confessed
Chapter 242: WE is President Gu's little wife
Chapter 243: Gu Yansheng announces the wedding! Tang Shuo leaves abroad
Chapter 244: Nian Nian was sick and was coaxed to sleep, Mo Beiyi's letter
Chapter 245: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (The Finale)
Chapter 246: The Wedding of Gu Yansheng and Wen Niannan (Part 2)
Extra 1 : Daily after marriage: Will he hurt the first time?
Extra 2: The first time for Yan Sheng & Nian Nan
Tang Shuo X Mo Beiyi outside 1: The scars under his blindfold
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 2
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 3: Be a lover for a month
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 4
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi outside 5
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 6: Farewell (final part)
Tang Shuo x Mo Beiyi Extra 7: Xiao Shuo don't cry...I feel distressed (Ending)
President Qin X Xiao Qihao Story 1
Xiao Qin x Xiao Qihao outside 2
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 3: Don't you just like torturing me?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 4
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 5: I want you to hold me to learn how to ride a horse
Little Qin x Xiao Qihao 6: Sorry Little Master, does it hurt?
President Qin x Xiao Qihao 7: Let's be lovers (The finale)
Tang Lunxuan X Zhou Yuanfeng, Extra 1: Let's get married too
Lunxuan x Yuanfeng 2: Walk into the marriage hall with you

Chapter 203: Mr. Gu Can't Fall In Love Anymore?

7.9K 78 3
By thatstalkergurl

Aunt Lan wakes up early and prepares it early. She prepares the porridge in the restaurant and looks up at the sound of footsteps on the stairs. 

Gu Yansheng walked down slowly in a black formal wear, with jet black hair resting on his forehead, covering the expression in his eyes.

After so many twists and turns, I came back again and returned to Gu's house again. It seemed that everything had changed, and nothing seemed to have changed.

Aunt Lan looked at Gu Yansheng, whose eyes became bright again, her eye sockets were slightly moist.

"Sir, breakfast is ready."

Gu Yansheng heard the familiar voice again, his eyes flickered and walked over to sit down, and took Aunt Lan's porridge with one hand. 

"Xiexie Lan aunt," Lan aunt red eyes with a smile: "Sir, I have not heard that you told me, came back just fine ... come back like"

Gu building

Gu Yan Sheng came out from the elevator to the office As we walked, the employees all bowed and smiled when they saw him.

At the door of the office, Xiao Li stood at the door and looked at Gu

Yansheng with a smile, and said, "Mr. Gu, you are back." Gu Yansheng nodded and pushed open the door of the office, and saw Zhou Yuanfeng and Gu Lin sitting on the sofa with wine. Looked at him up.

Seeing him coming in, Zhou Yuanfeng raised his wine glass and smiled and said, "Welcome back, A Sheng, it seems that I am going to give way."

Gu Lin pulled the man onto the sofa and sat down, and said with a smile: "Brother, you are finally It's revived, and it's full of fighting spirit."

Zhou Yuanfeng told Gu Yansheng the details of the company over the past few months, and several people chatted for a long time.

Looking at Gu Yansheng's slow-moving hand, Zhou Yuanfeng sighed: "A Sheng, why did you save President Qin at the time, and why did you let Gu clan cooperate with the Qin family?"

Gu Yansheng was startled and said: "He... is my father's friend, and I don't want his child to lose his father."

"Uncle Gu?"

Zhou Yuanfeng said in a stupefied manner: "But if he is Uncle Gu's friend, why should he always be hostile to Gu Shi, even want to kill you?"

Gu Yansheng shook the glass, his eyes flickered and said: "He hates my mother because...he likes my father."

Gu Lin and Zhou Yuanfeng's eyes widened when they heard it, their eyes full of disbelief.

"Qin Yunsheng grew up with my father, and my father was with him, and then my mother married my father."

Gu Yansheng looked at the wine in the glass and recalled the scene on the day of the fire.

"Let go of the Qin Group? Over the years, you have calculated the Gu family again and again, do you think I will let you go?"

Qin Yunsheng looked at the cold-faced person in front of him and shouted: "That is what Lu Yun deserves! She owes me Yes! If it weren't for her, Gu Ze wouldn't die!" Gu Yansheng heard his father's name and said in astonishment: "What do you mean?"

"I grew up with him, and even if the elders of both sides disagree, he is willing to be together for me. Run away! Back then, Gu Zeming promised me to run away with me, but he never came back after he got back...In the end he married her! Lu Yun snatched him and killed him!"

Gu Yansheng's eyes darkened. , Said coldly: "Impossible, my father died of illness."

"Your father committed suicide! The woman knew that Gu Ze loved me... but she tricked Gu Ze into marrying her and got drunk and got him into bed. He is such a gentle person, he can't bear to abandon your pregnant mother, and he feels that he will lose me, so he will..."

Suicide? Gu Yansheng was stunned when he heard what he said.

"My mother was married by the Gu and Lu family. It was decided by the elders of both sides. After marriage, she was very happy. There is no such thing as my father wanting to escape as you said."

Qin Yunsheng lit the smoke and looked at the flame of the lighter, choked up and said, "The Gu family forced him! What must be married for the family! What was born for the heir of the two families! In the end, he was forced to commit suicide after Lu Yun gave birth to the so-called heir! "

I rushed back from abroad but heard that he is dead... The one I love is dead! Do you know how it feels! He just died like this... I wanted to go to Gu's house to see him for the last time, but I was caught by Gu's People stopped and couldn't see!"

Qin Yunsheng's eyes were scary, and he looked at the opposite face excitedly.

"From then on, I vowed to destroy Lu Yun! Why did Gu Ze die but she is still alive! The more you look like your father, the more I hate you! That woman killed him for giving birth to an heir? My Gu Ze is dead!"

Gu Yansheng looked at him in disbelief. Everyone said that his father died of heart failure because of his infirmity and illness since he was a child, but he did not expect to commit suicide... Suddenly Qin Yunsheng threw the lighter in his hand to the bookcase, and the flames were fierce. The ground sprang up.

Gu Yansheng found out that the ground was soaked with oil. He went to pull the door but found that it was locked.

"Hahaha I really want to see what Lu Yun will look like if you die, cough cough... I want her to taste what it's like to lose her love!"

 The fire is getting bigger and bigger, and a lot of wood products in the office are drenched with oil. Thick smoke filled the surrounding area.

Gu Yansheng looked at the crazy-faced President Qin, and hurriedly slammed into the door.

He can't die... can't... he still has thoughts...

Gu Yansheng was suffering from the choking face, and when he was about to press the call bell on the table, he was hit in his hand by the huge bookcase that fell, and he breathed in air suddenly. .

"Gu Yansheng, you can't escape, don't struggle anymore!"

Gu Yansheng finally kicked the door open. He looked back at Qin Yunsheng but found that he was right.

When Fang stood in the fire and didn't hide, he knew he didn't want to live anymore.

"Qin Yunsheng, don't forget that you are a father! Don't you want Qin Qibai? You just die like this, regardless of whether

Qin Qibai will be sad!" Qin Yunsheng was taken aback , "My Xiaobai..."

Gu Yansheng rushed in and helped the confused person to escape. After going out of the fire, he finally passed out because of inhaling heavy smoke and bleeding hands.

Gu Yansheng put down his wine glass and walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, with an invisible emotion flashing in his eyes.

Does my father really love Qin Yunsheng...if he loves, why agree to marry his mother?

Qin Yunsheng...sheng?

Gu Yansheng murmured in shock: "Yan...Sheng..."

It turned out that this was the case. His father used the name of the person he loved.

Can my father no longer honor the guilt of Qin Yunsheng's promise...

Two people who love each other are separated forcibly, leaving only one person to live with hatred and pain, this is the cruelest...

Gu Yansheng's heart is full of bitterness, and he raises his hands. The ring mark disappeared from Xiang's hand, and his eyes flickered slightly: "Niannian..."

His father was tired of living with hatred for many years because of the loss of his lover because of his father's failure to be with the person he loved.

Gu Yansheng looked out the floor-to-ceiling window, a complex emotion flashed in his eyes. Nian Nian ... what will our ending be like... I hope... a happy ending... 

In the hospital, Wen Niannan, who had checked his body, sat in front of the window sill and watched the children downstairs frolicking, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly.

Knocking... there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The door was opened, footsteps came from behind, but no one spoke.

Wen Niannan turned around and looked at him suspiciously. He was blinded by a large bouquet of sunflowers. He stared at the flower for a moment, then raised his eyes to the person holding the flower.

Gu Yansheng looked nervously at Wen Niannan and stuffed the flower into his arms.

"How is your body recovering? Is your leg still hurting now? Did you take the medicine on time? Did the doctor say you can leave the hospital? Is there..." "You have too many questions." Wen Niannan touched the flower in his hand. The way.

Gu Yansheng was startled, and said : "Hug... sorry, I quarreled you."

"The doctor explained that I will be discharged from the hospital tomorrow."

"Okay..." Gu Yansheng stood aside and did not speak any more, staring at Wen Niannan closely.

Wen Niannan's hair was a little longer, and the hair on his forehead was stroked up by him, adding a bit of deceptive beauty to the well-behaved facial features. Gu Yansheng was a little taken aback for a while.

Suddenly Wen Niannan turned his head to meet Gu Yansheng's gaze, and said, "Is it enough? I'm going to rest."

Gu Yansheng then recovered. Seeing Wen Niannan frowned and pressed his head, he subconsciously reached out and stroked him. Both of them froze for a moment.

"Is my head hurting again? Can I rub it for you?" Wen Niannan didn't speak, lowered his head and looked at the flower in his hand.

A smile flashed in Gu Yansheng's eyes, softly helping the person in front of him relieve the headache.

Fans of the DAWN website discovered that WE has even updated its news and released a new song.

At this time, Weibo was also lively, because Gu Yansheng, who had been missing for a few months, suddenly released Weibo.

No others into the head, looked all that you have when you you are the sun, I stared, I bow to no you can not see anyone, this is the most beautiful I've ever heard florid microblogging with a shot of a sunflower , And a hand appeared in the corner.

After disappearing for so long and suddenly appearing, and posting such an abnormal Weibo again, fans and the people who eat melons are a little stunned.

[A corpse is cheated! Where have you been since missing? ]

[The return of the missing persons! Mr. Gu turned out to be alive! Fuck is alive! ]

[Why is President Gu suddenly becoming so numb? Is this still the domineering president I know? You can't fall in love anymore, do you? ]

[This flower language is so gentle. Those who like sunflowers must be very gentle people]

[Has anyone noticed the hand in the corner? Who did this flower language speak to? I almost suspected that Mr. Gu had been hacked if it was so nasty]

[What did I knock on? My sisters, WE on DAWN website has released a new song, and the cover of the new song is also a sunflower! ]

[I remember, during the WE live broadcast, I said that I like sunflowers, and I resisted the CP flag!]

[As soon as Mr. Gu disappeared, WE also disappeared. Now that WE has released a new song, Mr. Gu also posted on Weibo. I don't believe they didn't get back together! ]

[Compound! complex! No, remarry! ]

Gu Yan Sheng Wen Niannan after hospital discharge has not been to see him, he was afraid he went with would be annoying.

And now Wen Niannan returns with a new song, restarting the music he likes.

Gu Yansheng opened the car door and sat in. As soon as he took out his mobile phone to call Zhou Yuanfeng, a message of special concern popped up.

Your special attention WE will start live broadcast on time at 8 o'clock tonight.

Gu Yansheng looked at the phone blankly, suddenly thought of something, a smile flashed in his eyes, and drove away from the company.

---------------------Don't Forget to Vote and Share the story !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 334 5
"The body might be dedicated to the nation but heart and soul belongs to you." When the nation is at stake nothing is more important than that. Thats...
129K 5.4K 15
Under Revision. Some parts will be changed.❌❌❌ What if Madame Yu and Jiang Fengmian didn't die at all? What if Jin Zixuan never died by Wen Ning's ha...
799 63 2
(UPDATE: THE SECOND CHAPTER IS A REWRITE - AN EXTENDED VERSION WITH ZZS POV MIXED IN) When Wen Kexing goes to bust his cheating husband to be at the...
58K 4.6K 33
'How have you changed this much?' 'Where is the boy I fell for all those time and still in love with?' 'What could have happen so wrong to take away...