the celestial one | YUMIKO

By wafflesx

Blonde and lilac hair. That is the only thing that separates Usagi and Yumiko from being identical sisters. S... More

act zero \ the princesses, the death of two moon jades
act one \ distant memories and growing pains
act two \ hot weather and burning feelings
act three \ the awakening
act four \ trips down memory lane
act five \ destined meetings
act six \ requited love in silence
act seven \ new love, new life, and new beginnings
act eight \ new visitors
act nine \ past memories and reflections
act ten \ lightening's last shock
act eleven \ listen to my plead
act twelve \ a journey back to the past
act thirteen \ moon jade's memories
act fourteen \ moon jade's longing
act fifteen \ although gone, no evil shall win
act sixteen \ a good intention turned bad
act seventeen \ light will always shine from darkness, right?
act eighteen \ the onyx
act nineteen \ the fight for the future, part one
act twenty-one \ light in the shadow of doubt
act twenty-two \ in the name of light and righteousness, we will defeat you!

act twenty \ the fight for the future, part two

355 16 1
By wafflesx

Ruthless punches were delivered to an already bruised face, barely audible grunts of pain surfacing from the still body, their gaze nearly blank as they looked into a heated red gaze. 

"Attack Sailor Celeste." Tuxedo Mask lifted a gloved fist to punch the Senshi's face, her head lolling to the side as she closed her eyes, "Bring her down."

Summoning a pointed rose in his hands, the black-haired male looked down at her chest rising slowly, his grip tightening around the stem as he brought it down.

"Bring down Sailor Celeste!"

With a long breath as she brought her hands to his collar, the gold-haired female quickly flew up, the energy she had on reserve in use as she let go of Tuxedo Mask mid-air, though the rose in his hands moving up to cut her arm.

"I really, really don't want to hurt you," He reached for her figure as he began to fall, "but I am not going fall until I use my last breath riding all evil that prowl around, reigning havoc over Earth."

Bringing her hands together, a warm glow appeared in her hands before shooting towards the black-suited male, sending him to the ground faster, his body encased in gold light. Descending to the ground as she watched him punch against the casing, Sailor Celeste's hair glowed bright gold as the Brooch against her bow began to glow. 

"Please, may you heal with the power of the pure Crystal, please."

Pressing her hands on the gold casing, the female's eyes went gold as she took in a breath, hair and wings flowing behind her as she took in a breath. 

"Heal--"

"Wiseman is Nemesis. Nemesis is Wiseman."

Knocked completely off as the ground shook, the gold hue around Sailor Celeste immediately faded as she looked up to a dark planet nearing Earth, red cracks of lightening igniting in different places. Quickly staring at the Sailor Senshi as they regrouped ahead of her, Sailor Moon caught her sister's gaze as the oldest cried out. 

"Nemesis is going to crash into Earth!"

Hearing Celeste's worried cry, the girls ahead of her looked to one another as the twins neared each other. Unable to leave Tuxedo Mask's side as she reinforced the casing around him, Celeste watched her sister come to her as they came up with a plan. 

"We need to stop Nemesis from touching Earth." Moon furrowed her brows as she looked up at the said planet, "But how?"

"Healing power." The youngest looked up at the outstretched hand next to her, taking it as the sisters clenched one another's hand. 

Raising their free hands in the air, both their eyes closed as they harnessed their powers together- the energy moving up from the soles of their feet to the tips of their fingers. Taking in the same sharp breath, their yells synched with another as white and gold rays left their hands. 

"Moon Princesses Healing!"

The Moon shone over the twins, granting them guidance to push back Nemesis, the planet unable to resist as its whole being moved farther from Neo-Tōkyō.

Out of the corner of her eyes, Sailor Celeste spotted The Onyx slashing the gold casing around Tuxedo Mask, her head shaking as the hold she had on the barrier began to fade. 

"Sailor Moon, you have to run." The blonde-odango looked to Sailor Celeste, confused as her sister's gaze was petrified. 

"What do you mean?" A loud cry came from the oldest as she fell to her knees, her body feeling weak as the connection to the barrier was severed and the energy used to repel Nemesis, "Why do I have to run? You need help--"

"You need to get out of here!"

With all the force she had in her, Sailor Celeste watched her sister stumble forward into Sailor Jupiter's back, a faint smile on her face before she was suddenly pulled back by the ankles. 

"No, no, no, let go!" Kicking back Tuxedo Mask as he dragged her even farther from the main fight, her body being held in place as he straddled himself on her. 

Wrapping his hands around Celeste's neck, the black-haired male's eyes flashed a vibrant red as a loud yell ripped from behind him, urging him to finish the job. 

"Finish her, Tuxedo Mask! Finish her!"

Laughing out loud as she held her stomach, the blush on The Onyx's face grew even more pink as she watched the male pound the Senshi's head into the ground. Doing what he did before, the male slammed Celeste's head into the ground as he choked her.

A ringing sound was the only thing Sailor Celeste could hear as her body went numb, the grip she had on the male's lapel slowly slipping before a mix of screams turned to her direction. 

Successfully knocking Prince Demande away, Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus turned to watch Sailor Celeste's head lull to the side and hand fall to the ground, the sight of Tuxedo Mask grabbing her Brooch scaring them as they ran towards the pair. Feeling something being clutched on her chest, the gold-haired female looked up into male's eyes, the last of her energy used to say her last words. 

"I beg you, Mamoru. Please don't . . ."

Pulling off the Brooch as he watched Sailor Celeste's head fall to the side, her body glowed gold before the light dissipated, revealing the teen in her school uniform. Holding up the Brooch to his face, Tuxedo Mask's gloved hands opened the item to a bright light- its pure power immediately cleansing him of all evil from the Black Crystal.

Blinking his eyes into focus as his cerulean gaze looked around, Tuxedo Mask's stare fell down to the female underneath him, his body quickly moving off her so that he could hold her. 

"S-Sailor Celeste?" He shook her body, the sight of no movement scaring him, "Sailor Celeste, what's going on? Did I do this to you? Please, wake up!"

Hearing the male's frightened scream, Sailor Moon felt all the energy in her knees give out as she stared at her sister's limp figure in the arms of Tuxedo Mask. 

"S-Sister!"

"Yes, finally!" The Onyx quickly swooped by the couple, collecting the fallen Brooch, a bright light shining in her face as the Senshi raced towards her, "I have the power!"

"We have to stop her--"

"Not so fast, Ms. Venus." Suddenly appearing by the trio's side, Prince Demande shocked them with purple lightening, the girls paralyzed to the ground as they could only watch. 

Looking down at the crystal lotus flower that opened in a silk cushion from the Brooch, The Onyx looked down at her parents younger-selves, a hand moving to shock Tuxedo Mask's shoulder, his confused gaze staring into hers as she grabbed the Senshi in his arms. 

"M-Miko . . . ? How could you do this--"

"I'm not Miko, Tuxedo Mask." Demande's figure appeared before him, the two males staring at one another as Yumiko's figure was held by the white-clad male, "I am The Onyx, and you shall worship and respect me as the Queen of Nemesis and the soon-to-be Queen of Neo-Tōkyō."

Turning away from those of the past, The Onyx and Prince Demande marched to the grand doors of Crystal Palace, the female clearing her throat as she knocked twice. 

"O, Neo-Queen Serenity~ I would love it if you could grant us entrance inside--" Before she could finish, a silver shockwave pushed the three back from the entrance.

"How dare you push me away again!?"

Landing on his feet, Prince Demande listened to the woman before him scream as she ripped a piece of black crystal from a small mound. Grabbing the female out of his arms, the purple-black haired figure held the teen by the neck as she dug the crystal into her chest, colour quickly draining from her face. 

"Oh, but if something was to happen to little old Celeste here, you might not exist right now." She dug the crystal even deeper, "So let me in!"

Almost immediately, the sound a lock opening was audible as the right door opened. Dropping Yumiko to the ground, Onyx picked up her skirt as the sound of her heels clacked with the crystal floor. 

Walking down the bottom East Hallway, the light in the hall decreased as small crystals hovered in the air, being the only light for the woman as she came to a slow stop in front a pure crystal door. Pushing past to enter a solemn and quiet room, a round window that always displayed the Moon allowed The Onyx to see the dazzling white planet slightly covered with clouds, though just enough light shone through. 

Looking up to the ceiling, jagged crystals from the Crystal Chambers formed themselves into a grand chandelier the light shone down on the one item she was looking for.

"There she is. The most purest power in the whole Universe right in front of me."

Hovering over a gold and white Brooch, the designs matching that of Sailor Celeste's, the Legendary Silver Crystal of the future gleamed in the crystals light, its lotus leaves opened to its fullest as it slowly spun around. Cupping her hands together as the Senshi's Brooch had slipped in a pocket, The Onyx gently moved the Crystal from the air, the items true weight donning on her as she stepped back.

"Wow, this is true power." A shiver ran up her spine as she pressed it to her chest.

"For hundreds of years, you have not allowed me to be near this much power, not think about taking power and remain in the mindset of a child, but now! Now, I am no longer that little girl you could toy with, but a woman- a true woman that you will never become!"

=

Feeling a violent chill run up her spine, Sailor Pluto turned around to look at the Door of Space and Time, her head shaking as she tightened her grip around her scepter. 

"The future is going to change. Something is happening that might change the fate of the future- I have to stop it!"

Quickly stopping herself from reaching for the doorknob, the red-eyed Senshi remembered one thing. She has already committed two taboos: letting people pass through the Door and leaving her post once already. Committing one more, the consequences are unknown, but the action is unthinkable.

"I need to stop it before the future changes, bu-but I can't leave--"

"Yes you can, Sailor Pluto!"

Looking down at the soft voice, the said Senshi crouched to the ground to pet Diana and Apollo's fur, the two cats appearing from nowhere. 

"From where did you two come from?" Apollo gestured to his birthmark on his head, smiling to himself as he confidently answered, "With the great powers of a cat like me, I transported myself and Diana here."

"And there is something going on, Sailor Pluto. Something bad is happening that could change and the future and you need to go out and stop it!"

"But I can't." The Senshi stood tall as she shook her head, "If I leave my post here, who knows what will happen to me--"

"We'll watch it for you!" The gray cat smiled at the woman as the topaz-coloured feline reassured her, "We will stand here and watch it in your absence."

Feeling her shoulders relax as she rubbed over the felines heads, Sailor Pluto stood tall as she faced the door. Clinging on the knob, the Door of Space and Time opened to reveal the gleaming floor of Crystal Palace. Sucking in a deep breath, the Guardian of Time ran throughout the vast home, the future relying on her.

=

Walking out of Crystal Palace as light shone from both her hands, The Onyx smiled to herself as she walked through the barren land to stand before the Sailor Senshi, Tuxedo Mask and Prince Demande. 

"Behold, your true Queen! This is true and great power personified!" 

The two Legendary Silver Crystals shone in her hands, one sitting inside a Brooch and the other bare in a gloved hold as they were held away from another- even The Onyx knowing the disaster that may be brought if they were to come into contact. 

"Now, you all bow before me- bow before your Queen--"

"As said before, I will never listen to any command that is not mine!"

A strong figure suddenly pushed The Onyx to the side, the items in her hands ripped away by a pair of larger hands. Deeply laughing as he stood over the Sailor Senshi, Prince Demande lifted the Crystals over his head as he nodded to himself. 

"It is I that shall be worshipped and praised!" 

Quickly noticing Yumiko lying on the ground by herself defenseless, Tuxedo Mask dragged his body towards her, though the shocking from The Onyx not letting him grab her. 

Bringing his hands together, Prince Demand wore a sneering smile before a loud yell pierced through the land, green hair flowing behind a figure as they stood in the center of the action.

"No! Time, I command thee, stop!"

The third taboo and sin was committed. The stopping of Time. 

Slamming her staff into the cold ground, the screams for Prince Demande to stop suddenly went quiet. Looking up at everything around her, Sailor Pluto could see her cold breath in the air as she took note of everything. 

Tuxedo Mask stretching his arms out to the lilac-haired female, a black crystal shard stuck in her chest. 

Sailor Moon, Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Venus running forward, their arms outstretched to stop Prince Demande, who was standing behind her his his cape flowing behind her.

Sailor Mercury and Sailor Mars sitting up with wide eyes staring at the scene before them, the globe holding them as the white-haired male let his hold on them go.

And finally, The Onyx. With her arms propping her body up, the purple-black haired woman overlooked all that was happening before her, the emotion in her eyes levelling between sad, anger and confusion.

"I shouldn't have done this." Pluto slowly moved forward to the two closest to her, "But the future- everything would have been changed if I hadn't."

Propping her scepter up, the green-haired woman waved it over Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask, the two stumbling forward before catching themselves.

"Yumiko!"
"Sister!"

Continuing their run towards the still-frozen female, the blonde crouched down to the pair before looking up to Pluto.

"Sailor Pluto? What is going on?" Sailor Moon asked as Tuxedo Mask's hands hovered over her twin's frozen body. 

Moving her gaze to stare at the couple torn apart, the green-haired woman moved to stand over the gold-haired Senshi, her scepter moving across to unfreeze the unconscious Senshi. 

"I had to stop time. That is what happened, Sailor Moon. The destruction of the whole Earth and beyond would have happened if I allowed even a second to pass."

Eyes scanning her surroundings, the blonde tightened the grip she had on her sister's hands as the fingers she held were still limp. 

"Over there, Sailor Moon," She looked up to Pluto's pointed finger at the Palace, "is Sailor Celeste's Brooch. Retrieve the Brooch and place the Crystal in Prince Demande's right hand inside before placing it on Yumiko's chest. That is your sister's."

Scurrying to her feet, the blonde-odango picked up the cool item, the temperature having dropped since it's been on the ground. Coming to a stop in front of the white-clad Prince, the deep-blue eyed female took the Crystal in his right hand, the lotus leaves folding right back up in the closed Brooch. 

Hovering over her sister, who's body was tightly held by Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Moon bit her bottom lip as she re-connected the Brooch to the bow, colour slowly returning to her sister's body as light surrounded her.

"Sister? Sister, are you waking up?"

Waving her scepter over the rest of the Sailor Senshi, Sailor Pluto watched the four girls rush over towards the three close to her, all gazes directed towards the bruises and wounds quickly healing.

"I've restored her body to the time before the fight. She should wake up right now."

In Tuxedo Mask's gentle hold, Sailor Celeste's brows bunched together before her eyes opened, widening suddenly at the sight of faces staring down at her.

"What's wrong—"

"Oh, you're alright!" Tightly holding onto the female as he lifted her up, the black-haired male listened to her heartbeat against his chest with her hands tightening around his shoulders to balance herself just as more bodies hugged her from behind, "You're alive!"

"Of course I'm alive. I'm so glad that you're all safe as well."

From her position in the middle of everybody, a falling figure suddenly grabbed her attention as she let out a scared yell.

"Sailor Pluto!"

Falling to the ground as her eyes grew heavy, the said Senshi's head was softly held up Jupiter as three loud yells ripped through the cool air. 

"Sailor Senshi!"
"Everyone, are you okay?"
"Every- Miko!?"

Running out from Crystal Palace, King Endymion's holographic figure was ahead of Shadow Mask carrying Chibiusa, the young girl's eyes wide at the sight of The Onyx- immediately recognizing who it was as they grouped with the Sailor Senshi. 

Quickly shooting a gaze over at the frozen Onyx, Endymion bit his lip as his hands balled into tights fists, but he quickly stopped in front of Sailor Celeste and Tuxedo Mask, a soft smile replacing the pout as he stared at the tight hold his younger-self had on the Senshi.

Wrapping his free arm around Sailor Moon as the pink-haired girl jumped to the ground, the brown-haired male pinched her cheeks before they all focused on the downed woman in the center. 

"King Endymion . . . ."

Crouching on Pluto's side, the black-haired male looked down at the woman as she weakly reached out to him. 

"I-I just had to do it, my King. I had to stop Time or else the destruction of the future, yours and your family's life and this Kingdom would result."

"It is alright, Sailor Pluto. You did well."

"Is there any way we can help? There must be--" Jupiter was quickly cut off. 

"Since the beginning, Queen Serenity advised me not to stop time. Stopping the flow of time will kill me, and it is slowly right now. But I had to do it, or else we would all cease to exist. It is a Law that I should never break, bu-but I had to. I hope in doing this, I could bring back Princess Miko."

"But-But, there must be a way to help you!" Sailor Venus nearly cried out as Mars held her tightly. Turning her gaze to the blonde, Pluto faintly shook her head as her voice came out lighter than before. 

"There's nothing you girls can do now, except finish the fight for the future. It is up to you girls to restore life to Neo-Tōkyō."

Head facing up into the dark sky, Sailor Pluto used the last bit of her energy to cast a gaze to Sailor Celeste, a weak smile appearing on her face as she placed a finger over the gold-haired Senshi. 

"I've dreamed of meeting you, Sailor Celeste." The said's eyes widened as she sat up straighter in Tuxedo Mask's hold, "Really? Me?"

"I haven't talked to anybody in the past centuries, so finally meeting you after hearing countless stories of how you've--" Pluto cringed at the pain, closing her eyes for a moment before continuing, "--led and guarded such a powerful team. Stay strong until the end, Sailor Celeste. Trust your Sailor Senshi as they trust you. And-And, please can you also make sure that Miko knows that none of this is her fault?"

"I will."

Biting her lips as she held onto Sailor Pluto's cold hand, Celeste's eyes watered as she watched the woman turn to King Endymion. 

"My King. It has been such an honour serving you and your family. I would have never imagined this is how we part, but I hope in the future, I can be reincarnated as your loyal servant." 

The sky behind the white-clad male seemed to brighten as her eyelids grew heavy. 

"I never noticed that the inside of your cape was lavender. Such a gorgeous shade of lavender that is. I hope for safety and a long life for you, Neo-Queen Serenity and your daughters. Until next time, my King."

Feeling the light grip on her hand slip away, Sailor Celeste shook her head as Pluto's head lulled to the side as her eyes closed. 

"No, no, no, Sailor Pluto, no!"

Letting her last breath on the cold plain, the time-hold on The Onyx, Prince Demande and Nemesis broke as a strong light came from Pluto, hitting the three. 

Time was starting again.

Crying over the death of their own, a faint groan caught the ears of Sailor Celeste, Tuxedo Mask and King Endymion. Turning around as the Senshi surrounded the fallen body of Sailor Pluto, a small figure stood from the ground, brushing dirt off their dress. 

"Goodness, what happened? I have this really bad--"

"Miko!" Starting off in a quick sprint, the gold-haired Senshi threw her arms around the young Princess, hiding her head in her chest as the two hugged tightly, "S-Sailor Celeste!"

Tightly wrapping her arms around the older female, Miko's body relaxed in the warm grasp as she tightened her grip, "I-I missed you so much! W-Wh-When you were taken, I was so scared--"

"It's okay, Miko, it's okay. Now that I'm here, you'll be just fine. There's no reason the cry now, right?" Leaning back to wipe the girl's tears, Sailor Celeste cupped her cheeks so that she was only looking at her. 

"What's going on? What happened?" Miko attempted to look over the Senshi's shoulders, but felt resistance from the teen, "What's going on, Sailor Celeste? What's happening--"

"Something happened, but I'm not sure you want to--"

"Sailor Pluto!"

Freezing as a loud cry ripped through the air, both girls turned around. Feeling the hands on her cheeks loosen for a quick second, Miko took off in a run to the group of Senshi, her brows quickly furrowing as she came to a sudden stop. 

"Sailor Pluto?"

Looking up from the deceased Senshi, the Sailor Senshi, Earth brothers, King Endymion and Chibiusa stared at the white-clad girl with open mouths, but no words coming out. 

"Was this my fault? Did I do this? I'm--"

"None of this is your fault, Yumiko." Endymion moved over to his daughter as Sailor Celeste held her in place, crouching down to make sure that she remained in place. 

"Sailor Pluto told us that none of this is your fault, Miko. None of this is your fault."

Balling her hands into tight fists as she let out a tight breath, the Princess' lips trembled as she turned back to Celeste to be carried in a warm grasp. Summoning a globe, King Endymion walked Pluto's body glow before being sucked into the object.

"Now, we should head inside the Palace. There we can send Sailor Pluto into a peaceful afterlife and refresh ourselves."

Agreeing with the King as they all came to a slow rise, the group from the future came together before making their way back to the large home- zoning down onto one person as it flashed red light.

From the sky as it roared with anger, Nemesis stared down at the group with another roar. Stopping as they stared up at the black planet, everyone's eyes widened as a red light shone down on them, beginning to turn the group immobile as a large hand red ray shot down towards them. 

"No, Sailor Celeste, look out!"

Tightening her grip on her Brooch as a loud scream grabbed her attention, the female was caught off-guard as she was suddenly pulled to the ground before the sound of a body hitting the group gathered everyone's attention. 

"Are you alright, Celeste?" The said Senshi looked up into Tuxedo Mask's eyes, his body blocking her from the planet as she nodded, "Y-Yeah, but what was that?"

"Everyone, are you alright?" Sailor Mars asked aloud as she looked up from her crouched position. 

"We're all good!" Sailor Mercury confirmed for her and Venus as they stood up, "We're alright as well!" Jupiter, Shadow Mask and Moon let go of Chibiusa and Miko.

"Then who was that?"

Standing up as she brushed herself off, Sailor Celeste lifted her gaze to watch the group before turning behind them, everything in her freezing as she leaned her body into Tuxedo Mask's, "Oh my goodness . . . "

Flat on his back as his hands clenched his chest, red crackles surrounded Prince Demande as his forehead was covered in a thick sweat. Slowly rolling on his side so that he could stare at the Senshi, the male's heavy gaze fell onto Sailor Celeste as he tiredly reached out to her. 

"S-Serenity . . . my Neo-Queen Serenity . . . . "

Digging herself deeper into her partner's grasp as he tightened his arms around her, the couple began to step back as Demande attempted to drag himself towards her. 

"You're mine and always going to be mine. If we're not destined to be together in this lifetime, I promise that I will have you bow down to me and be mine in the next. I will not stop until I have you--"

"Aww, what an unfortunate soul." Nemesis roared down as red energy surrounded it, "You are a sad and lost cause, Prince Demande. Finally meet your demise."

Escaping the blast zone as another red ray shot down, everyone covered their ears as a deathly scream shrieked through the air, total silence suddenly rained down on the cold Neo-Tōkyō as heads soon looked up. 

From the spot Prince Demande laid, a pile of ashes flowed with a sharp breeze, only leaving the time-travelling group and the Royal family on the land. 

"He was a useless man; not following my rules, ignoring my calls and acting on his own volition. It was time that he was taken out of his own misery."

Disgusted as she held hands with Tuxedo Mask, Sailor Celeste guided them both closer to the Senshi, Miko quickly grabbing the female's free hand as they continued their long walk back to Crystal Palace, wary of the black planet watching them. 

"I am Death Phantom, Sailor Senshi." They stopped once more, unsure if diving into combats their best option. 

"Wiseman and Nemesis' spirits have combined to join into one and that has produced me. I shall be the one to bring down Neo-Tōkyō and start a new age- the Age of the Phantom."

Grouping themselves closer as Sailor Mercury slipped her goggles on, Sailor Mars watched her friend bunch up her brows and press her lips together. 

"Well, what do you see, Mercury? Is there anyway we can defeat him?"

"The whole of Death Phantom is pure Black energy. His power levels are high enough to consume the whole of Earth- which seems more possible now, but we have to stop him. There's a weak spot, I just know it."

The Senshi watched their strategist deeply think with a solid nod. 

"The planet's core, that's the weak spot. If we can manage to hit his weak spot before he freezes us, that's our best shot in taking him down."

Calming themselves down as they prepared to go on offense, Luna and Portia spoke up from their protective barriers, giving the team a warning. 

"Be careful on how and where you concentrate your attacks girls." The midnight-black cat spoke up as the silver-haired nodded, "Luna's right. If you all don't focus on hitting the core, everything may crumble apart."

Forming a line in front of King Endymion, Miko, Chibiusa and the feline advisors, the Sailor Senshi, Tuxedo Mask and Shadow Mask summoned their weapons as they looked up to Death Phantom.

"This is the fight for the future, girls. Everything we do here will impact what will happen to us now." Sailor Moon stood in the center, her Tiara in hand as he raised her chin, "Fire on three. One--"

A purple manifestation mustered around the planet before a large hand shot out. 

"--two--"

The hand leaned itself to the left, targeting a select pair as it neared the group. 

"--three!"

Swooping down on earth, Death Phantom ripped out a deep laugh as it snatched Sailor Celeste and Tuxedo Mask away before anything could be fired at him. Watching the other as they reached for each other, the twins felt time pause for a single moment as they were ripped apart. 

"Sister, no!"

Running after the escaping hand, Sailor Moon flung her weapon to the sky, watching it quickly fall back in her hands as she was about to jump in the sky. 

"No, Sailor Moon, you can't go after them--"

"Sister!"

Feeling the hand holding them tighten its hold around them, Sailor Celeste looked down before quickly widening her eyes, "Death Phantom wants the Crystal!" 

Quickly thinking as she removed her Brooch with both her free hands, Tuxedo Mask reassured the Senshi as she was back in her uniform as they were quickly being whisked in the air. 

"Do it now before it's too late!"

Staring down at the ground, the gold-haired female removed the Legendary Silver Crystal before tightening her grasp on the Brooch, transforming back into Sailor Celeste to form a shield around the Crystal. 

"Someone, catch the Crystal!"

With a push of power, the couple watched the Silver Crystal fly to the sky before they were pulled out of the Earth's atmosphere and into Death Phantom's- quickly disappearing form their friends sights. 

Watching something shine through the air hurtle towards them, Chibiusa's ruby eyes widened as she pointed up to the object.

"Guys, it's the Legendary Silver Crystal! Someone catch it!"

Looking up to the quickly falling item, the group of Earth scrambled to stand beneath the powerful object, the shield around it dissipating as its speed increased to the ground. Jumping in the air as the Crystal reached them, a soft pair of hands took hold of the lotus-flower shaped Crystal, a deep sigh escaping their lips as the item gleamed in their hands.

<>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308 7 7
A fanfic of sailor moon crystal as Usagi sister You will be Princess Serenity(you have a different prince intend of prince Endymion)and Usagi will be...
1.7K 72 68
Sequel to Rebirth. Post Stars, 90s anime. New Sailor Animates appear and search for the starseed which contains Chaos. Chaos awakens within one of th...
3.4K 98 14
MakotoxHaru's Twin Sister!Reader After moving back in with Haru at Iwatobi, starting a relationship with Makoto, and helping Rin get his friends back...
37.8K 1.1K 42
Tsukino Usagi transfered to a new school There she met a young man named Chiba Mamoru. But this guy is mysteriously cold for some reason she can't fi...