❤️MANAM MAATRAM ❤️

By papputhars

This story is pakka KMKC story. It's a simple story.Don't expect much 😜 More

PREFACE
Characters Intro
Marriage talks and Engagement
Confusions 😥
Kathir opens up
Mulla reveals the truth 😱
LOVE AND LUST
Author note
Azhagiya vidiyal
kathirin matram
Azhagan , Azhagi
Truth revealed
Mullaiyin Avesam
KODAIKANAL ❤️
Epilogue

Thayakam

2K 135 50
By papputhars

It's a filler chapter. Sry guys ..

At backyard ,

D and Moo sitting in a guilt , thinking about the happenings.

(My mv: seiradhaiyu senjutu guilt vera 🤦)

D : thappu panniten mama , kathiru parunga Oru vartha kooda pesala.

Moo: vidu d , namma pasanga sari ayduvanga.

D:illa mama yaaradhu Enna edhachu sonna kova paduvan ana inaiku​ anniyu parvathy chithiyu apdi pesuranga avan vaive thorakkala parunga.

Moo: avan innu nadandha adhirchiya vittu veliya varala dhano adha nee kavala padadha .Pathella andha pulla mulla inga avan room la irukuradhu pudikama kumaresan mama veetuku poittan .

(My mv : yov nee vera avan edhuku ponanu theriyuma summa comedy pannitu poya angutu 🤦)

D: sari mama nalaiku kathiru sari ayiduvanla ? 

Moo: ayduvan dhano vidu va poi thoonguvom .

This was heard by pair of ears yaarunu aprm solren 😜

That owner of the pair of ears mv : appo kooda andha pullaiya pathiyo Ava appa Amma  pathi yosikala Cha ivungala Enna manushanga .

Our hero and heroine entered their palace , both sat opposite to each other

M hugged her knees and sat , her tears were dryed . Both didn't utter a word . M didn't see k's face but he is looking at nothing other than M.

K' pov,

He couldn't believe anything . He thought he didn't like her , he didn't like her family but he couldn't bear her tears .

He thought M will marry J and he will leave the house
But
But
But
But , fate had different plans which no one could predict.......

Now
Now , she is his wife OH GOD HIS WIFE 😍😍😍

Now, K remembered Ku Mama's word HE IS IN LOVE WITH MULLA .

Whom he scolds whenever he sees.

Whom he insulted in the street .

Because of the mistake done by MOO,J ,D he married her ,

But
But , his mind says it is a great mistake which his heart can't accept.

Why?
His lady love and her family insulted cried like a hell God .

He wanted to marry her not in this way crying, insulting,father's pressure.

He wanted to talk to her . He wanted to explain that his conversation between him , Jeeva and his beloved anni 😤

He ready but she ? Will she talk to him ? Will she believe him? God only knows.....

Kmv: Oru vela annana katikka mudiyalanu varuthathula irukalo .
(My mv: un mind voice la theeya vakka)

Kmv: irukadhu apdina epdi mandapathula apdi pesuva anniya adi pa paahhh Enna ma kovam varudhu mmmm pinna kathir pondatiku idhu kooda illana epdi .. pondati ❤️❤️❤️❤️idhukooda nalla iruke😍😍😍😍 . Una eppo d apdi kupda poren . Inime thayangadha da pesiru.

M's pov,

This day is a black day in her life . The day she and her family got insulted father and mother cries ,refusals, D 's play in her life.

She found herself pathetic , but she wanted to stand in front of them.

K is not bad he insulted her family because of her friend's mistake . He insulted for his self respect.

Mmv: Oru vela na avuga edathula irundhalum idha Tha senjurupen .

She can't change the past but she can change the future. She can't accept K's family,she can't vomit verbally on K for the mistake done by his family like he did in the street.

But , why he Married because of her mother's word NO NO NO it's a big NO because little before he said to his   he will be happy with her . Then , what's that?

Her head spinned . She decided to talk to him .

Will he talk to her ? Or will he scold her ? Anything she has to face .

Mmv: pesiru Mulla idhuku Mela thayangadha

She lifted her head that's when

K: softly as ever  MULLA 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 his eyes showed love ................

Tbc ........ Sorry guy for the short and filler chapter 🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.8K 6.1K 35
Kovakkara Kathir, Pasakkara ponnu Namma mulla, this is a beautiful strange and love story
35.9K 5.7K 26
Sithara Raghuvaran, a 21 year old girl who is broken, scared and struggling hard to get used to the new world which looks straight opposite to the wo...
869K 86.5K 158
Arjun and shalini tie the knot in an arranged marriage. what surprises does the life has for them . How do they find their love for each other ? or W...