Wait For It: A Royal Wolfe St...

By MrsToomey713

Mature Content. 18+ Leigh has a secret. Jace is about to become Alpha. Garrett is already an Alpha. Samantha... More

Prologue: Night Terrors
CH 1: What The...
CH 2: Baby Girl
CH 3: Pack Party
CH 4 :Confidence
CH 5: I Kissed A Girl
CH 6: Want Me
CH 7: Girl Fights
CH 8: Perfect
CH 9: Consequences
CH 10: Regrets
CH 11: Mine Or Not
CH 12: Confessions
CH 13: Secrets
CH 14: Angel
CH 15: Worth The Wait
CH 16: Lies
CH 17: What Happened
CH 18: Am I Crazy
CH 19: Rogues
CH 20: Something's Wrong
CH 21: OFF
CH 22: Separate Spaces
CH 23: Broken
CH 24: Shattered
CH 25: Alpha King
CH 26: Devour Me
CH 27: Fix Me
Epilogue: Shorts
Official Announcement
Sneak Peek: Broken

CH 28: Love You More

442 22 12
By MrsToomey713

Chapter 28: Love You More (Oliver's POV)

Half-awake, did I fall asleep in the forest again. No, it is warmer and more comfortable than that. But not that comfortable. Something soft and warm is in my arms. Without opening my eyes I run my hand over it. Whatever it is, it is fuzzy and soft. I lower my other hand. Coming in contact with soft smooth skin, I grip onto the ass that is in my hand.

I slowly open my eyes and am so happy to see that it is Leigh in my arms. I look around the room and take in the sterile white that surrounds me. Must be the pack hospital. Why am I here?

I pull Leigh closer to me. She has a blue fuzzy sweater on and no pants. That's my girl. There is a very large hickey on her neck over her mating mark. Lucky grumbles in the back of our head that, that better have been made by us. Her nose scrunches like a bunny in her sleep. I am so in love.

I feel the tingles of our mate bond spark where our skin touches. How I ever got this lucky, I will never know. I want her to wake, but I have too much explaining to do about why I left her for two months. I just want to watch her sleep for now. I reach out and brush a strand of hair out of her face causing her lips to pucker. She is adorably perfect.

Stirring in her sleep her eyes flutter and slowly open. Staring back at me are two black orbs with a green glow behind them. Jade. Shit. I may be ripped to shreds before I can even apologize. She doesn't look mad through. Instead, she nuzzles into my neck and purrs.

Lucky comes forward and nuzzles her back purring with her. We are so content at that moment. Then she lets out an audible gasp. "Lucky." She squeals with excitement. "Your back. I have missed you so much." Her arms wrap tightly around me then pulls my mouth to hers before kissing me deeply.

Not the reaction I was expecting but I like it. Not a single complaint here. She rubs against me and moans "Oliver." It takes everything in me to not fuck her hard right now.

I pant back "Baby Girl. I am so sorry. I love you, Leigh." She pulls back from me with a confused look. "What? What's wrong?"

Sighing as she leans her head against my chest before she speaks. "Two questions. Why are you sorry and why did you call me Leigh."

Her questions confuse me. I press my lips to the top of her head before I answer, "I am so sorry for leaving you. It was selfish and mean the way I left. I know I hurt you. I'm not sure why I am blessed to have you in my arms right now but I am eternally grateful." I cup her cheek in my hand and run my thumb along her jawline. The feel of her could not be any better.

"Huh?" She looks up at me as if I was speaking to her in Klingon.

"Leigh. There was never a bet. You were never a joke and... I love you so much. I could never fake that. Even if the Moon Goddess hadn't made you my mate, I would love you more than any man has ever loved a woman." She looks up at me with tears in her eyes and presses her lips back to mine.

I am truly happy to have her lips on mine but she didn't say it back. She pulls her lips from mine and kisses along my jaw. Before anything else can happen someone knocks on the door. She growls before pulling the blanket up to make sure we are covered and yells, "He's awake. Come in, guys."

Jace and Liv are followed by most of the other leaders. There are also two other people I don't know, a guy and a girl.

"Ollie man you have got to stop doing this to us," Jace exclaims. Doing what. And why isn't he mad at me. He was before. I know he was.

"Who are you?" I ask the man standing to Jace's right.

Leigh's hand is laid softly on my arm. "Oliver, we met Aiden the other night. He is Silver Crescent's new Beta."

I feel anger start to boil inside of me just before I yell, "Oh, so that's my punishment, right? I leave and you give away my title to this asshole."

Leigh squeezes harder on my shoulder but I stare Jace down. "What are you talking about? Ollie, you are King. I had to find a replacement. No one is punishing you."

I turn to Leigh. I am her mate. That makes me King. Wow. What else have I missed? "How long have I been out for."

"Oliver what is the last thing you remember," Leigh asks softly.

I take a moment to really think about it. "I remember coming to warn you about the Rogues." I turn to Leigh. "You looked so beautiful. At that moment I knew that you were mine. That you have always been mine. I am so ashamed of how I acted."

A tear is sliding down her cheek. Her voice is thick with so many emotions. "That was almost two months ago."

I look around at everyone waiting for someone to say "Gotcha" but no one does. Then my eyes narrow in on my sister. She had told me that I was going to be an uncle and from the size of her belly it looks as though that time will be coming sooner than I thought possible.

"What happened," I ask while turning to my mate. Her eyes are full of love coupled with sadness. She explains what happened to me that night. How I almost died after protecting her. I would give my life for her in a heartbeat so I am not shocked to know that I almost had.

Most of our group leaves as we talk. That is except for Liv and Jace. They continue to tell me about what has happened, over the last few months. It's crazy the lengths that Dakota went to. But more so, I can't believe that I forgot my mate. I pull her into my lap as they continue to recount. Some of what they tell me feels familiar. Like it has been just a bad dream that is on the edge of my consciousness.

I can't imagine how painful it must have been trying not to think of Leigh as mine. I couldn't do that before she was my mate. I have hurt this girl so many times, in so many ways. But here she is. Clinging desperately to me as if I may disappear at any moment. My new life goal is for her to never feel that way again.

After they have gotten me caught up on my life, the doctor comes in to do a check-up. It seems like we are old friends and he smiles at me, as I refuse to let my girl go for the exam. He gives me a clean bill of health and I am able to dress to go home.

I follow Leigh because I'm not sure where exactly home is but I know it is wherever she is. We are greeted again by what I have learned is the rest of the Royal Court as well as a few family members and friends. They are here for a small welcome back Lucky party. He is very smugly happy in my head for being missed.

As most of the guests prepare to leave at the end of the night, Sam reaches out to hug Leigh. I quickly pull Leigh back into my arms and growl "MINE!" at her.

"Yes, my King. She is yours." Sam responds back with a giggle, but she takes a step back into Garrett's embrace.

"I do not share. Do NOT touch my mate again Samantha. This is your only warning." I continue in a growl. When she wasn't mine I couldn't tell her no to her little games but now... now I feel more possessive than ever.

Leigh gasps at my declaration but doesn't argue one bit. I can smell that it has aroused her though. I smile before I roll my hips and press my very hard friend against her back. I have every intention of disappearing with her up the stairs when I am met by James. As her father figure, he wants to speak to me. Leigh tries to protest but I tell her it is alright. She kisses me on the cheek before saying, "I'll see you upstairs when the two of you are done."

I follow James into the conference room just as I had before. He closes the door behind him and punches me hard in the gut. Fuck. I double over in pain. I think I deserve that. He had warned me. I actually expected more people to resort to violence today, so if it's just my former Alpha then I'm okay with that. "Treat her better this time or I will shred you to pieces. Do you understand me this time, Oliver?"

I hang my head. He is right. "Yes sir. I even give you my blessing to make it slow and painful."

A small trace of a smile comes across his lips as he nods and leaves the room. I sit for a minute with my head in my hands. Sitting here I'm trying to take everything in. I have the perfect mate. I already loved her and wanted her before she was made mine. I have family and friends that love and care about me.

I'm about to go upstairs to find my mate when a thought crosses my mind. Leigh is my mate now. That means her virginity belongs to me. It's mine to take. We have been all over each other. Not in a sucking face kind of way, but in an I can't be close enough to your kind of way. I know we haven't mated as she still does not bear my mark.

With mating comes responsibility. I know she is ready to mate but is she ready to possibly become a mom. I want to make sure she has a choice. I need to find something. I find the remaining members of the party in the game room.

Jace and Aiden are playing pool while the girls are on the other side of the room playing Mario Kart. I mind-link, Jace.

"Jace! Doyouhaveanycondoms." I rush out as he looks up at me.

He smiles. "What was that?"

"Don't make me ask again."

"I have a pregnant mate. Do you think I have condoms?" Jace says through our link before he smirks.

"Ewww. Gross bro. That's my sister." I look back up at Jace who is smiling. He smacks Aiden's shoulder and walks away.

In a low voice, Aiden speaks while turning away from everyone else. "My King. I hear you need some assistance."

"You got what I need?" I ask kind of embarrassed that I called him an asshole earlier today.

"I don't but Avery does." I turn around and am faced with Aiden's girlfriend. Avery is very tall with long dirty blonde hair and she is looking at me with a smug smile. She reaches into her purse and pulls out a roll of condoms and hands them to me.

"Always be prepare for anything my King." Avery flips her hair over her shoulder before returning back to my sister.

"Thanks," I yell to whoever is listening and turn on my heel and race towards our room. Now only if I knew where our room was. Lucky comes forward to sniff out her scent. It leads us to an elevator. As I am trying to figure out how to access it a scream rings through my mind. The scream belongs to Leigh.

I slam my hand against the access panel and the doors open. I press for the top floor and wait in panic as the elevator rises. I try to reach out to her but her moans of pain overshadow my words. The moment the doors open I am out like a flash.

Lucky continues to follow her scent that only gets stronger as we race toward the room at the end of the hall. When I enter, I find her balled up on the floor in just her underwear. I reach out to her and her skin feels as if it is on fire. Her heat has come.

*************************
***(Leigh's POV)***

Today has been everything I have dreamed of. Oliver and Lucky are back. They are missing the last few months but I think that is okay. I started to get a little warm and decide to shower and change before Oliver comes up.

I have a bright blue lingerie set that was supposed to be his birthday present. I can't believe that was four months ago. I strip quickly in our bathroom and step into a nice warm shower. It's kind of uncomfortable so I turn the water to cold and quickly wash.

I just get my crotchless underwear in place when the first cramp hits. Fuck. I was hoping to be marked before this could happen again. Where is Oliver? He should be done with Uncle Jamie by now. I try to make it back to the shower but collapse as another more painful cramp makes my knees buckle.

That's how he finds me. Curled in a ball on the floor. The moment he touches me, I feel a small wave of relief. "Please help me." I whimper as he picks me up.

"Are you sure your ready Baby Girl. I want you to want this." He growls with a tight jaw.

"I have wanted this since the first Pack party. Since I felt you rub up against me while we danced." I moan as I turn in his arms so my legs are now wrapped around him. "When you asked me if I wanted you to bend me over the desk, I wanted this. I have always wanted you. I just wanted to be yours when it happened. And now I am all yours."

He has me laid back on the bed and pulls back to remove his shirt. I whimper from the loss of contact but he is quickly back pressed against me. "Mine" he groans as he presses against me.

I reach down to undo his pants but he gathers both of my hands in one of his and puts them above my head. "Please," I beg.

His free hand slips between my legs as he starts to work a finger in and out of me. "So tight." He groans. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I need you, Oliver. I want you to fill me." I scream as he continues to stretch me with his fingers. I ride his hand as hard as I can. I can feel pressure building low in my abdomen. I come apart as his mouth circles over my nipple through my bra and bits down. I scream his name as I ride out my high.

He removes his fingers and sucks them into his mouth. "Mmmm... So good." I am panting as he removes his pants. He holds up a condom. "Do you want me to wear it?"

I blush as I shake my head "No". He lays back down on me holding his weight on his forearms. "I'm sorry." He whispers as he drives into me. First, just the tip working my entrance. Then he presses deeper and through my barrier. I barely register it though, because, in the same moment that he claims my virtue, he also sinks his teeth into the nook between my neck and my shoulder marking me as his.

I scream out in pain but it is quickly replaced by pleasure. His teeth are still buried deep in me as he starts to move in and out of me with long slow hard thrusts. My walls clench tightly around him repeatedly. I quickly come from the overwhelming pleasure running through me and he finally releases my neck licking it clean in the process.

His lips do not leave that spot though. He continues to lick and suck on my mark. "You feel better than I have ever dreamed. And trust me I have dreamt about this often." He moans into my shoulder. "I'm not going to last much longer."

I am still riding out my orgasm as he speeds up his pace. Pumping harder and faster into me. I am screaming, not even sure what I am saying, but I am in ecstasy. I feel another building just below the surface and just before I tip over the edge I sink my teeth into his shoulder marking him as mine as I pull his release from him along with mine.

I feel a warmth fill me as he releases and he stills inside of me. I slowly remove my canines from him and lick over his mark. It is perfect. "Mine." Jade and I growl out together.

He is still fully hard inside of me and starts to move again as I continue to kiss over his mark. "Greatest moment of my life." He grunts as he pulls out of me and before I can protest he has me flipped over on my knees and is back inside of me pumping harder and deeper than before.

He wraps my hair around one of his hands and pulls my hair to the side before biting into my mark again. I climax instantly at the remarking. He pulls me up into a kneeling position as he continues to fuck me hard with his cock and teeth buried deep in me. He finishes again after I have back-to-back releases removing his teeth again.

I want nothing more than to collapse on the bed and sleep, but he isn't done with me yet. He moves us so he is on his back and I am positioned on him. I slowly sink down onto him before rolling my hips. "Yes just like that Baby Girl." He lets me control the speed as I ride him. His eyes are trained on my chest as the girls bounce up and down in rhythm with my grinds.

His hands explore my body as I am in control. One hand is on my chest while the other teases my clit. The building pressure is so intense I may not live through this one. Sensing my closeness he grabs my hips while fucking me hard from below. Stars dance across my eyes as we finish together and I fall to his chest before saying goodnight to the world.

I awaken just a few hours later with my head laid on Oliver's chest and one leg laid over his body. He is awake. I seem to have caught him watching me sleep which makes me smile. "Hey," I say shyly. I'm sure my face is sporting a blush right now.

He flashes me that million-watt smile that is all teeth and dimples. "Hey. How you feeling."

I try to move but my body does not seem to want to work. "Like Jello." I giggle. "And it's the best feeling in the world," I tell him kissing his chest because that's about the most I can manage.

"Hmmm... Jello. I used to eat it out of a cup with no spoon. Similar to the way I eat you." I smack his chest before he scopes me up and carries me into the bathroom. He sets me on the counter before starting to fill a bath. He drops in some sweet sage bath oil while it fills.

He stops and admires my mark before looking in the mirror to check out his. His smile changes to a frown causing him to turn and look over his shoulder at the very large tattoo on his back. "What the hell is that."

I giggle. I had forgotten about that. "It's my real name surrounded by honeysuckles. That's what you told me I smell like to you." I look down. Not sure how he is going to react to this information.

He places one finger under my chin to lift my eyes to his. His smile has returned. "My Haven. It fits you, Baby Girl. Now I just have to work on changing your last name to Forester and I will be the happiest man in the world. Well, that and if..." He trails off as he runs a hand over my flat stomach.

He breaks away from me before I can say anything else to turn off the water. Picking me up he gently settles me in and it is uncomfortable but manageable once he climbs in behind me.

He pulls me close to him. I can feel his want for me poke my behind. He moves my hair to one side and kisses my mark. Shivers roll down my spine when he does this and a soft moan escapes my lips.

"Be careful Haven. If you keep making sounds like that I will take you again here and now." Hmmm... what a delicious promise, I think as I rub against him.

He positions himself so that he enters me from behind and slowly rolls his hips up into me. I gasp at how full he makes me feel. He takes his time with me loving my body with both his hands and member as he makes sweet slow love to me. I am coming down from my high when I turn in his arms and kiss his mark. "I love you." I breathe out barely above a whisper.

I know he heard me. His face takes on a new smile. One that is filled with all the love and happiness in the world. He leans in and presses a soft kiss to my mark before whispering back, "Baby Girl, I love you more."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 1.2K 48
(18+) FOR MATURE PEOPLE ONLY STRONG LANGUAGE SEXUAL SCENES YOU'VE BEEN WARNED (NOT EDITED) Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were staring at...
237K 8.1K 65
{Book one of A Different Kind Of Fairy Tale Series} *She pushed herself off of me and sat down in the seat in front of me. "I admit you're insanely a...
2.3M 63.5K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...
1.2M 43.3K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...