Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

Per KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... Més

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Sweet to Sour [27]
Forever person forever [28]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Night in New Orleans [29]

994 19 0
Per KxAmbrose

"Okay, thank you again." Kennedy beamed, waving bye to a fellow producer after talking about the show when they ran into each other in the hall.

A whistle coming from behind her made her turn around and she smiled seeing it was Jon.

"You come here often?" He smirked, resting his arm on the wall as she giggled.

"Considering I work here, that would be a yes. You're getting arrested tonight." She smiled, hooking their arms and walking towards her office.

"Nothing I haven't done before."

"What did you get arrested for?" She rose her brow glancing over at her.

"My friends and I tried to steal a gaming system from a GameStop so we could resell it and make some cash."

She laughed and shook her head, "You were a troublemaker, weren't you?"

"You bet." He snickered, pulling open the door and letting her in.

"You didn't go to jail or juvy?"

He shook his head and followed her to her desk, "Gave me a warning then let me go. You know I could've made a few hundred bucks if I just ran out."

She rolled her eyes and took a seat, pulling out her phone as Jon looked over her shoulder.

"I texted your sister about gear. I think I want to do leather shorts with a leather top, then I'll do a jean jacket with some sort of art on the back of it?"

Jon smiled and nodded his head, "I'll do my regular gear, probably splurge on some new boots and another custom leather jacket, but I don't want much."

"As long as we're walking down that ramp together, we'll look great." She grinned, pecking his lips softly.

"I was thinking we go out after the show. Go get dinner a few blocks down from here and then go around the city until we find a place to get drinks."

"Sure. We should take the train."

He nodded his head and pointed to her phone, "Maybe you can ask Colbs if he could take our rental back for us since we can't leave it here."

"You know, I find it funny that ever since we got together seriously, everyone either contacts me to get to you or I contact people for you."

He rolled his eyes and poked her side as she pulled up her messages to text Colby. "I'm not a big tech guy, so I go to you for that stuff. Plus, I'm always with you or you always know where I am. How do you know that by the way?"

She giggled and rolled her eyes, "It's either you're in catering, my office, the locker room, or sitting on a cart. You don't stray too far from where I know you'll be."

"Intuitive, that's hot." He smirked, pecking her lips.

Her phone ringing made him groan. He always hated when their time was interrupted by a phone call, but that happened a lot since a plethora of people needed to contact her.

She grinned as she saw it was her cousin Karissa; they weren't at all close, but they were still family and talked a lot when they ran into each other at family parties.

"Hey Karissa."

"Kennedy! Thank god you picked up." She said letting out a sigh of relief.

"Of course. Is everything alright? You sound relieved to hear from me."

"Well, you see, I'm getting married, but it turns out one of my bridesmaids has it in for me and I need a last-minute fill in. Do you think you'll be able to hop on a flight and come down to Hawaii for the wedding?"

"Wait, you're getting married!" Kennedy said, amazed as she heard Karissa agree.

"Yeah, but it's more of a private ceremony kind of thing. Really spur of the moment to be honest."

"Well, I can see what I can do. When do you need me to be there?" She asked, biting down on her thumb.

"Next week Saturday if it's not too much to ask. I have a ticket for you and one more for your boyfriend, Dean."

Kennedy laughed and nodded her head, "His real name is Jon, but Dean works too. I can't promise that I'll be able to make it because of my work schedule, but I'll have to talk it up with Vince and my parents."

"Sounds great, just keep me posted. Also tell your dad not to kill me, please. I promise I'll have a big wedding with family one day."

The two girls laughed and Kennedy nodded her head, "Will do, I'll talk to you soon Karissa."

"Who was that?" Jon asked as she placed down her phone and shook her head with a smile.

"My cousin Karissa on my dad's side. She's getting married next week Saturday and apparently she needs one more bridesmaid." She told him and he nodded.

"Where's the wedding?"

"Hawaii." His head perked up, and he looked interested.

"You are totally going." He told her as she laughed.

"We." She corrected.

"And we can only go if gramps and my parents let us. We can't forget the 2K filming we have to do and all the hectic crap."

"Which is exactly why we need to go...so we can catch a break." He chuckled, patting her leg as she giggled.

"Do you even own a suit for a wedding?" She rose her brow, and he shrugged.

"I got that Hall of Fame suit I wore last year, that could work." He replied as she nodded.

"We'll have to wait and see what the bosses say."

"You're one of the bosses."

"Not the top boss babe." She laughed, patting his chest.

"How much time left before my promo?"

Kennedy looked down at her phone and shrugged, "Got about half an hour before doors, then you open up the show with my parents so my best guess would be about an hour to an hour and a half."

"Got time to get dirty?" He wiggled his brows suggestively as she giggled.

"You're a horn dog, you know that?"

"You've told me a few times." He smirked, approaching her as she stood against her desk.

"Come get it then." She beamed, unbuttoning her top.

_

"Sorry everyone, unfortunately my beautiful, sexy, and incredibly smart girlfriend Kennedy seems to be having some traveling issues, but I can assure all of you that she will be here later on tonight. However, she has left it up to me to run Monday Night Raw." Dean announced as the crowd cheered.

"So what should we do? Raise some hell?"

"It's time to play the game..."

Dean rolled his eyes and stared up at the ramp as he saw Hunter and Steph approaching him with glares on their faces.

"What the hell do you think you're doing here? Trying to run Monday Night Raw? I don't know who you think you are, but you are not running this place into the ground."

Dean snorted and walked around the ring, "Oh trust me, I won't run this place into the ground, but you guys have been doing it for years."

The crowd laughed along with him as Steph and Hunter looked shocked and annoyed.

"Listen up, you street dog, you are not taking over this show. At least not in this pathetic town." Hunter growled as the New Orleans crowd booed loudly.

"Hey now, that's no way to treat the WWE Universe." Dean looked around.

"You are exactly why these people think they are even an amount of important to this company. You people are nothing! Absolutely nothing! Now get out of my ring!" Stephanie walked around the ring violently, motioning her arm at the crowd before leaving off and in Dean's face.

"How about this...no" Dean grinned, Stephanie and Hunter getting angrier each time the crowd chanted no.

Stephanie picked up her mic and sneered, "It's funny you think you can do whatever you like. Kennedy isn't here to save you, but I won't hurt you, security can you come out here, please!"

She smirked as the "officers" walked through the crowd and handcuffed Dean as she demanded he be arrested for being a threat to talent and the audience.

The crowd booed as they escorted Dean to the back and into a police car that drove off and then it cut off to commercial.

Kennedy met Jon out in the parking lot and laughed as she watched them uncuffed him.

"Criminal Jon, put your hands up." She teased as he approached her and chuckled.

"If you're my officer, then you'll hear no complaints." He quipped, intertwining their hands as they reentered the arena and headed for gorilla.

"Hey, good segment Jon." Vince smiled as Jon and Kennedy entered, his granddaughter taking a seat beside him and putting on her headsets.

"Thanks." He smiled, shaking the boss's hand and taking the empty seat beside Kennedy.

"Jon, why don't you throw that extra pair of headsets on. We're short one person tonight since Paul and Steph are going to do a meeting, and rest of the producers are running around taking care of other stuff." Vince suggested, and Jon looked between him and Kennedy.

"Go on, babe." She urged, patting his back as she looked at the headsets then to him.

He nodded, throwing them on as Kennedy passed him the scripts for tonight so he could read over them. Vince smiled, watching as Jon and Kennedy watched the monitors and talked through the headsets now and then for different cameras and refs.

"You seem to get this down easy." Vince spoke out as Jon turned to him and smiled.

"Yeah, this one taught me a few things and after watching her do it so much, it just becomes what I remember." Jon looked over at Kennedy.

"Well, you know I'd love if you would help whenever you can. You know, if Kennedy is here and you're not busy, then you can have a seat at this table whenever you please."

Kennedy smiled to herself knowing that her grandfather was very fond of Jonathan, which in general it was very hard to get her grandfather's approval, let alone a seat with helping produce the show that makes it all happen.

"I'd like that." Jon replied with a grin as he smiled at Kennedy and kissed her cheek.

The three of them sat at the monitors for two singles matches until she had to head over to the entrance of the arena for her segment. She kissed Jon goodbye and waved to her grandfather, leaving them alone until she would be back.

"Camera's rolling, 3, 2, 1."

Kennedy grinned, opening the door of her car and stepping out as the camera panned up to her face. She grinned, walking towards the arena and expecting Dean to greet her, but she didn't see him.

"Dean? Dean?" She called out, walking through the halls, even opening her office door to see if he was in there.

"Hey have you seen Ambrose?" She asked a stage hand as they walked past her, and they shook their head nervously walking away.

She sighed walking to her parents' office as the camera got a shot of the "McMahon Helmsley" plaque on the door before Kennedy pushed it opened revealing her parents talking to one another.

"Hey! Have you guys seen Dean?" She asked suspiciously as Stephanie and Hunter shook their heads.

"Nope...is everything alright sweetie?"

Kennedy rolled her eyes, "I'm not stupid, I know you have something to do with it. Tell me where Dean is." She growled at her mother.

"Hey...hey...hey..." Hunter got in between the two, confronting Kennedy.

"Your mother and I have no idea where that lunatic boyfriend of yours is alright? And trust me, if I knew where he was, we wouldn't even tell you." Hunter smirked smugly as Kennedy ran her tongue over her lips before slapping her father across the face and exiting their office, leaving her father in misery, and her mom in dismay.

She stomped through the halls, people moving out the way as her camera followed her.

"Hey! Rollins! Reigns! Have you guys seen Dean?" She called out, approaching them as they looked at her.

"He's in jail, Kennedy." Seth said and she rose her brows.

"Jail? Why the hell is he in jail?"

"Your parents had him arrested at the start of the show, not too long ago."

She shook her head and began to turn around and head back to her car.

"Those bitches." She sneered, getting into her car and slamming the door closed as she drove off and the camera faded out.

_

"How was my segment?" She smiled walking back into gorilla seeing Jon and Vince still busy.

"Good, that slap looked nasty." Jon chuckled, turning slightly to see her.

"It was...I never knew you could slap so hard." Paul frowned, walking in behind her with her mom.

"She gets it from me." Stephanie giggled, hugging her daughter before looking at Jon sitting with headsets on, something that wasn't usual.

"What's this?" Stephanie smiled, motioning at Vince and Jon.

"Gramps offered Jon a spot to help with producing." Kennedy explained as Paul and Stephanie nodded.

"That's great, Karissa called you, didn't she?" Paul asked Kennedy, who nodded.

"How'd you know?"

"Eh, she called me and asked if you could get next week Saturday off to go to Hawaii. Why are you guys going to Hawaii?"

"She's getting married, dad." Kennedy laughed as her dad looked shocked.

"What? I thought they were waiting?" Stephanie asked, and she shrugged.

"She didn't tell me much, only that she and her hubby would have a big wedding later on in the year. So can Jon and I get next week Saturday off?"

"You and Jon have filming for 2K on Friday, after you guys are done filming, you can catch a plane to Hawaii, but I need you two back in town by Monday. Is that clear?" Vince said sternly, and both she and Jon nodded happily.

It was their first trip together to Hawaii and Kennedy had never been there before so she was excited even if was only for 3 days.

_

"Kennedy and Jon, get ready." Vince said as he watched her parents in the ring closing up the show.

"3, 2, 1." He counted down, signaling the police car to drive through the side curtains and near the stage with Dean's music hitting.

Stephanie and Hunter looked at the ramp, shocked to see Kennedy and Dean sitting in the cop car. Dean in the driver's seat while Kennedy was in the passenger smirking. She picked up the PA system and began talking through the car.

"I find it funny that you think you can insult the beautiful town of New Orleans and expect them to keep this guy in jail. Little advice for next time. If you want officers to actually give a crap about your matter, try not insulting the chief of police's hometown. But I will say this ride is pretty sick."

She laughed, looking around the interior and opening her door so the camera could pan in.

"No! This is against the law! He belongs in jail! Security! Arrest them!" Stephanie shouted, expecting officers to come out, but there was no one.

"Sorry mom, but it looks like you and dad really got on their bad side. But it turns out they like the billion dollar princess a lot more. Even let Dean and I take this bad boy down here all by ourselves. It even comes with some sick weapons."

She smirked, getting out of the car with Dean as opened the back door, each pulling out batons that were really plastic props.

She and Dean smirked, hopping onto the ramp and approaching the ring as Steph and Hunter looked terrified.

"You don't have to do this Kennedy, please I'm your mother-" Kennedy cut her mother off striking her mom in the stomach with the baton and going on the attack along with Dean who was after her father.

After a few more smacks, Dean hit Hunter with Dirty Deeds and Kennedy went for the first time, her own finisher Princess Switch.

"Ladies and gentleman, it looks like Kennedy McMahon-Helmsley and Dean Ambrose has the last laugh once again." Michael Cole announced, watching as the couple stood in the middle of the ring above her parents' bodies.

"Let's just hope this is the scene at WrestleMania or else we won't be seeing the billion dollar princess ever again." JBL said, Kennedy and Dean sharing a kiss before walking back up the ramp and headed backstage.

"Good job, guys." Vince gave them a thumbs up as they walked through the curtain.

"Thanks gramps, can you let mom and dad know that Jon and I are going on a date? I'll see them tomorrow at the arena."

Vince nodded and hugged his granddaughter and Jon, "Don't forget tomorrow there will be some cameras following you for the 24 episode."

"Got it, bye gramps." She smiled, hooking her arm with Jon as they headed for her office.

"I'll go change and grab my stuff in the locker room, I'll meet you back here in 10."

She nodded and pecked his lips as he left. Kennedy packed up all her belongings stuffing them in her workbag and sat on the couch scrolling through her phone as she finished. She liked the photos that WWE's media team posted of them tonight and reposted it on her story.

"Ready?" Jon peeked his head into her office and she nodded, carrying her bag and heading out the door with him.

"Hey Colbs, thanks for taking the car." She said as they approached their rental, Colby waiting beside the trunk.

"No problem. Jon said I should drop you two off the near the restaurant then from there you guys are free to do whatever at least you'll be far from the fans." She laughed and nodded, and the two men packed up the vehicle.

The drive was short; they left their things in the car, only taking her purse with her necessities.

"Call or text me if you need me to pick you guys up. Don't get too drunk and be back by a decent time." Colby told them as they both laughed and nodded their head.

"Okay, dad." She said sarcastically getting out of the car with Jon following behind her and waving as he drove off.

"Where to?"

"There's a diner up there, wanna see what they got?" Jon pointed up the street and she nodded.

"I'm down for anything, I'm hungry." She rubbed her stomach as Jon laughed.

The couple spent dinner at the small dinner enjoying each other's presence and talking about how excited they were for Hawaii. He didn't know much about her dad's side of the family since all he really knew were her grandparents, but she gave him a whole run down of it.

Karissa was her second cousin by blood. Her dad's cousin's daughter was Karissa making them cousins. In general, her dad's said of the family was overall just more private, they didn't attend a lot of wrestling events nor did they fully grasp what the wrestling world was like.

Jon could relate a lot, his own family didn't really have any clue what the world of wrestling was like, or even how he was going to make a living off of beating people up. Somewhere along the lines, as Jon was becoming more successful, they finally understood, but still until this day there was just something they don't understand. They prefer to stay out of the spotlight, not really caring to expose themselves as family members of the lunatic himself, but Jon liked it that way. He surely didn't want his mother, little sister, or adorable niece to be harassed by crazy fans.

"Shall we go get some drinks?"

"We shall." She smirked, taking his hand as they caught the train and headed for another city a few miles away to get some drinks at.

They headed for a small bar and had some drinks with each other. Laughing at the silly jokes that Jon would crack and shaking her head as she bought herself more drinks.

"You know, I almost killed the dude that tried to throw himself on you." Jon said, taking a sip of his beer.

"I don't even remember that happening." She said scratching her head as he laughed.

"Of course you don't, that was also the night you asked me to kiss you." He added as she blushed.

"Then you proceeded to avoid me until we both stupidly confessed our feelings." She laughed, and he smirked.

"I wasn't necessarily avoiding you, just keeping my distance until you got your feelings sorted out."

"Avoiding." She corrected as they both laughed.

"S'ok, I actually like how everything turned out." He said bringing himself closer to kiss her neck.

"Mmm me too." she smiled, running her hand through her hair.

"You ready for Mania?"

"No, but I keep telling myself that I am. As long as you're with me, I'll be fine." She told him.

"Forever." He replied with a dumb grin on his face snuggling closer into her neck.

The time was hitting close to 1 in the morning and Jon was tipsy, but still able to get him and Kennedy back to their hotel. The bartender shouted out for last call, and he helping Kennedy up, draping her arm over his neck and guiding her out the bar.

"Home now?" She asked quietly, and he grunted out a yes.

"Hotel baby." He correct and she nodded.

"I'll get us back safely, do you want to take the train or should we call Colby?" He asked, and she shrugged.

"I think Colby will be pissed if we wake him up. I can make it through the train ride." She told him walking alone with him through the quiet streets.

She smiled seeing they walked passed some small shops along the streets; she stopped at the sight of a small jewelry stores; it was closed, but there were some displays behind the glass window.

Kennedy unhooked from Jon and wandered over, touching the glass and looking at the beautiful rings and necklaces, Jon sighed, going behind her and taking a look for himself.

"They're beautiful...especially that one." She pointed to a ring in the back.

"That thing has like 10 diamonds on it, I bet it costs a fortune." Jon chuckled, she shook her head and pointed again.

"Not that one...that one." She smiled, looking at the simple sliver ring with 3 small diamonds in the center. Two smaller ones on either side of a circular diamond.

"My great grandmother had one just like that, my great grandfather didn't have much money to buy her one so he made it by hand. He used the tiny diamonds on my grandmother's earrings and a diamond from one of her necklaces to make it. I wish I had it, but we buried her with it, I only have pictures." She smiled softly, glancing at Jon then back at the ring.

"Your great grandmother on your dad's side?"

She nodded and smiled, taking his hand, "If she was still alive, you'd love her. She was quite the jokester like you."

"She sounds like an angel." He smiled as they continued walking.

"Have you met your great grandparents?"

He shook his head no, and she pouted, "That's ok, I bet they were wonderful people."

"I hope so."

He smiled as they got on the train and she sat beside him, her head resting on his shoulder as she slept quietly. He was excited for Mania and their first ever match together as a couple; he was going to make it night to remember for the rest of their lives.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

15.8K 722 40
When Rebecca tells her family a lie about her bringing a date to her brothers wedding, she didn't realize her whole family would believe her, but the...
227K 5.5K 87
CAUTION: MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY. TRIGGER WARNING END HIS REIGN~ A ROMAN REIGNS FANFICTION WWE Diva returns back to the ring after being gone for near...
11.5K 386 20
It's been three years of trying for a baby when Ashley finally falls pregnant, not long into her pregnancy she finds out her baby won't make it. Afte...
8.4K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...