Is it really love? A Tsukkihi...

By readergirl05928

Hinata has been dealing with depression for 3 years by himself and doesn't know who to talk to until he met h... More

The first date?
During the date
The phone call
Why did you do it?
I cant let you go
The hospital
Thank you!!!
Im so sorry
The strange feeling
The Kidnapping
At the park
Hes back
At the Court house
The first month
The first month/ and visits
What are you doing here?
What do you want?
Telling Kei
Kei's life in prison
The new student
The new student part 2
Waking up
Kei finds out
Hinata's escape
Kei is awake
With Kags and Yams
Getting out of prison
Back at school
Ill need a break
Kei's new life
Hinata's past
Back to school
The reunion
Finally family

At the hospital

233 10 1
By readergirl05928

Hi everyone! I'm back and I'm trying to post at least every two weeks. I have some more drafts and I'll post them when I can.

Hinata pov
    I just sat in my chair dumbfounded not realizing Kei left us.  I was sitting in my chair until I felt something wet run down my cheek, guess I began crying. "Hello? Anyone here for a Natsu Hinata?" I hear a voice say. "Me! I'm here for her." I explain and the doctor signals me to follow them. "H-how is she?" I ask running up to them. "Well she's fine now, one of her arms were broken but we fixed that in a jiffy." They say leading me to her room. As we were walking to her room, I was thinking how I should tell her Kei is gone. We got into her room and she looked so happy to see me. "Nii-Chan!!!" She exclaims with a humongous smile on her face. "Hi sweetie! How're you feeling?" I ask faking a smile. "Nii-Chan... where's Kei-Chan?" She asks looking around
      "He's um... waiting outside! Yeah, he's in the waiting room." I lie with a small smile. "You're lying, where is he? The truth." She says looking at me with serious eyes. "Sweetie, he's gone. He left us." I stated with tears rolling down my face. "Th-that's another lie. Haha good joke Nii-Chan, he would never leave us." She says with her voice cracking. "Sweetie, I'm not lying... he left us. I'm sorry." I say walking over to her bed pulling her into a hug but not to tightly because of her arm. "H-he said he wouldn't leave us... HE PROMISED!!" She yelling into my chest beginning to cry. "I know, I know sweetie. It's hard but we'll get through this." I say rubbing her back.
"Want me to call Yu and Koushi?" I ask finally looking at her teary face after the hug. She nods her head and I call each of them.
When they get there
Hinata pov
"How's Natsu!?" Yu asks running up to me as I was waiting in the front of the hospital. "She's fine, she does have a broken arm though." I say looking for Koushi. "Hey guys, is Natsu okay?" Koushi asks running up to us. I nod my head and head to her room. "Hi sweetie, you doing okay?" Koushi asks walking up to her bed. "I'm doing fine, wish I didn't have a cast on my arm though." She says in a slightly annoyed tone. "Wait, where's Kei? Did he need to go do something?" Yu asks which made my eyes start to water a little. "Well, how do I say this... the thing is-" "Kei left us." Natsu says cutting me off. Koushi and Yu look at he and then look at me with a shocked expression.
        "R-really?" Koushi asks and I nod my head slowly. "It's okay Shoyou, you guys probably weren't meant to be..." Yu says hugging me. "Y-you guys should go... Natsu should be getting some rest. I'll stay with her." I say and they agree. They walk out and I walk over to Natsu's bed side. "Why'd you tell them to leave?" She asks frowning a little bit. "I thought it would be nice for us to have some alone time since Kei left us." I say sitting on her bed. She nods her head and we turn on the tv. As we were watching I heard a quiet snoring. I look over and see Natsu asleep leaning on my shoulder. I turn off the tv and tuck her in. "Goodnight sweetie, we'll get through this.. I promise." I say quietly and then drift off to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4K 25
❝𝒯𝒽𝑒 Ιͺʀᴏɴʏ π’Ύπ“ˆ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ π“Œπ’½π‘œ ᴑᴇᴀʀ α΄α΄€κœ±α΄‹κœ± π‘œπ’»π“‰π‘’π“ƒ 𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁 π“Šπ“ˆ ᴍᴏʀᴇ α΄›Κ€α΄œα΄›Κœκœ± 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓃 π“‰π’½π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ π“Œπ’Ύπ“‰π’½ α΄α΄˜α΄‡Ι΄ κœ°α΄€α΄„α΄‡κœ±...❞ -UΙ³Ζ™Ι³ΟƒΙ―Ι³ __...
25.5K 917 18
This story is about Kageyama and Tsukishima finding each other on Wattpad and becoming close online friends. Practice keeps going, bickering continu...
183K 5.5K 25
Due to a tragic accident in middle school, Hinata Shouyou's vocal cords were destroyed and he lost the majority of his hearing. He can still play vol...
101K 2.9K 17
γ€Ž Tsukishima Kei x Hinata Shōyō 』 - Where Shōyō starts to develop a crush on his fellow teammate; Tsukishima and decides to confess him. What he didn...