BLEED/HAVEN

By ZadokTheThird

An Earth ravaged by alien and human catastrophe alike. A virus that holds an apocalyptic secret. An ancient t... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
ACT ONE
[I] ISAIAH
[II] ISAIAH
[III] ISAIAH
[IV] LEO
[V] LEO
[VI] LEO
[VII] LEO
[VIII] ISAIAH
[IX] ISAIAH
[X] ISAIAH
[XI] ISAIAH
[XII] ISAIAH
[XIII] LEO
[XIV] LEO
[XV] LEO
[XVI] LEO
[XVII] ISAIAH
[XVIII] ISAIAH
[XIX] LEO
[XX] LEO
[XXI] ISAIAH
[XXII] ISAIAH
[XXIII] LEO
[XXIV] LEO
[XXV] LEO
[XXVI] LEO
[XXVII] LEO
[XXVIII] ISAIAH
[XXIX] ISAIAH
[XXX] ISAIAH

Title & Author's Note

77 9 2
By ZadokTheThird

THE NOTHOS SAGA
BOOK ONE:
BLEED/HAVEN

ZADOK DEAN III

_________________________

For Elli, Mekaziah, Sariah, Marifer, Kendall, and Justin.
I will never forget our bonds.
And to Nigel, thank you for helping me cultivate this universe and always listening to my ramblings.
_________________________

To all my readers, thank you so much for giving this story a chance. I hope you will be able to fully dive into this universe I am trying to create and fall in love with the characters and scenes I have breathed life into. Leaving a vote and comment would mean the world to me for the chapters to come and the support helps with the release of every chapter and book in this saga. Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1K 11
In laboratories across the world A.I's or artificial intelligence units are being made in large numbers, with one main unit as the controlling force...
37 5 10
In the year 2150, emotions are a forgotten language. Feelings, outlawed. Humanity, reduced to an unfeeling, cold existence under the iron rule of The...
115K 8K 66
Is the end of the world near? The answer to that might be closer than we thought. One thing is for sure, the world as we knew it is gone. We thoug...
54.3K 2.8K 48
Please be advised that this book is rated 18+. It will contain mature language, scenes and some violence. This is a standalone book. The main charact...