๐€๐‹๐–๐€๐˜๐’ ๐‹๐€๐“๐„ โŸถ k. bo...

By sunasthighs

"๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™๐™ช๐™?" โคท in which y/n is always late to class, but figures out bei... More

always late
lost on the first day
lunch with the boys
and they were roommates
3am things
youtuber apology
dream guy
no thoughts
just osasuna things
bad morning
finding comfort
in another life
messy friday

burned out

78 4 3
By sunasthighs

"hey, wake up."

"seriously, wake up!"

"WAKE UP! THE FUCKIN' KITCHEN IS ON FIRE BITCH!"

before you could fully wake up, you were being carried out of bed by your roommate, who was yelling at you to wake up because you were out cold and didn't hear the fire alarms going off in the apartment building.

"ATSUMU, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?!" you yell, trying to comprehend why your kitchen was on fire and why the alarms were going off.

he continues to run out of the apartment with you in his arms while ensuring you were okay and covering your face from all the smoke.

after running downstairs and reaching the parking lot, he finally sets you down and tries to catch his breath from all the running and smoke he inhaled.

"omg, Tsumu, are you okay?!" you ask, seeing his teary eyes and watching him cough violently.

"yeah, I'm fine, don't worry 'bout me." he finally stops coughing and catches his breath, "but he isn't," he says, pointing at the orange object running towards you at the speed of light and crushing you into a hug.

"Y/N ARE YOU OKAY?! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!" your other roommate, Hinata, asks, crying while hugging you. you hug him back, feeling bad for the boy, laying your head on top of his.

you rub Hinata's back, trying to make him feel better and stop him from crying because this boy has been crying for the past couple of minutes.

Atsumu joins in the hug and lays his chin on your head. "I'm glad ya guys are okay, especially you y/n, I had to go back and get yer lazy ass! but to answer yer question from before, well ya see-" he begins but gets interrupted by someone yelling at you guys.

"what did yer dumbasses do this time?" you all watch as the grey-haired twin angrily walks towards you guys. "this is the third fire this year. how'd ya even manage to do that?"

"shut yer trap! I was about to explain to y/n what happened until ya interrupted me!" Atsumu said before examining Osamu's dark eye bags, "ya look like shit, by the way, why do ya look like that?"

"I DON'T KNOW?! MAYBE CAUSE IT'S TWO IN THE FUCKIN' MORNING TSUMU AND I'M FUCKIN' TIRED!" he sarcastically yelled before getting to his point "anyways, explain yourself before I beat yer ass for interruptin' my sleep," he said, calming down a bit.

"HEY, I was having a dream where I married this thicc guy, and I mean thicc with two c's, and he was HOT, so you have no room to complain about sleep right now, Samu," you said, daydreaming about the dream you were having earlier.

"who said my dream wasn't better than yers?"

"oh yeah, what was your dream about then?" you ask, kinda curious.

"none of yer business."

"it was probably 'bout his boyfriend Suna or somethin'," Atsumu said, joining in the conversation, smirking at his brother while he stared back at him, agitated.

"actually, for yer inform, it was about a food critic givin' my restaurant a good rating," he finally admits.

"okay, never mind, your dream was definitely better than mine but didn't I give your restaurant a good review online last week?" you said.

"y/n for the last time, just because yer a picky eater doesn't make ya a food critic. also, thanks for the review" he smiled at you before looking back at his brother.

"okay yada yada, I don't care 'bout y'alls dreams. anyways, ya see, what happened is me and Shoyo were hungry after playin' Mario Kart for hours, so we put some pizza rolls in the oven, and we sorta kinda forgot about them, and yeah, you can kinda guess what happened." he rubbed the back of his neck, avoiding his brother's harsh gaze.

"so yer sayin' the rest of these people and me are out here cause yer dumbass forgot about some pizza rolls in the oven, and they caught on fire."

"yeah, basically," Atsumu replied.

"I'm kickin' yer ass." Osamu moves around you, and right before he can beat up his brother, you had to intervene because you were too tired to deal with this and left your phone in the building so you couldn't record it.

you try to push Osamu away from Atsumu as Hinata tried to push Atsumu away from Osamu.

you sigh tiredly before speaking. "okay, guys chill, we're all fucking tired, but fighting isn't going to solve anything. unless we put money on who wins, then I can finally buy more animal crossing amiibo figur-"

"what y/n was trying to say is you guys need to calm down until this whole fire situation is fixed, but if you guys did fight, my money would be on Osamu, sorry Tsumu," Hinata said apologetically.

you and Osamu started snickering at Hinata's comment, while Atsumu looked defeated. "Shoyo, how could ya say that?! ya know what-"

"the fire has been extinguished. everyone may go back to their apartments now." the announcement was loud and clear, and everyone started walking back to their apartments, giving your group glares because they already knew it was you guys who started the fire.

"last one inside has to give the other two 500 yen!" Atsumu yelled then pushed you down so you wouldn't have a head start. luckily Osamu caught you before you fell on the ground.

"your brother is a jerk."

"yeah, now ya know what I had to deal with for years," he says, helping you back up on your feet.

"let's just go back inside. I'm fucking tired," you said, walking back to the apartment building with Osamu.

┅┅┅┅

"GIVE ME YER FUCKIN' MONEY," Atsumu yelled, shaking you aggressively once you got inside.

"fine, I'll give you the 500 yen if you pay for all the kitchen appliances I bought that burned in the fire," you remark back, getting close to his face trying to stand your ground.

"touché, anyways I'm tired, night y/n" he messes up your hair before heading to bed.

"it's 3:03 in the morning, but okay" you turn around and see Hinata sleeping on the floor because he didn't have the energy to make it to bed.

"boy be partying too hard." you pick him up and drag him to his room and made sure to tuck him in, but before you left, you made sure to whisper something to Hinata.

"remember to keep your toes in the covers. otherwise, the boogeyman's gonna bite them off."

Hinata shot awake and looked at you, scared. "WHY DID YOU SAY THAT?!"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BURNING MY PIZZA ROLLS!" you yell back and close his door heading to your room.

you grab your phone to see if you got any messages, and you only see a couple of messages from Hanna and Lev, which you decided to get back to later, but there was one message that caught your eye.

┅┅┅┅

PRETTY BOY AKAASHI 🤩

1:19 AM

hey sorry to tell you this

but you have the wrong number

but whoever that Akaashi person is

they're a jerk for giving u the wrong # >:(

┅┅┅┅

"I'm too tired to even deal with this. I swear if this boy is playing a joke on me, it's not funny." you decided to text back the number out of curiosity to see if it's a joke or not.

┅┅┅┅

3:08 AM

haha, very funny akaashi.

I know this is u.

this was the exact number u wrote on the piece of paper.

┅┅┅┅

not even a minute later, you got a message from the number.

┅┅┅┅

3:09 AM

like I've said before, I'm not Akaashi 😩

uh-huh prove it

how do u want me to prove I'm not Akaashi?

show me a picture of ur ass 🤩

I-

I mean 😏

if u want but TW: mega dump truck ass

WAIT

NVM, I BELIEVE U

AKAASHI DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THE TYPE OF PERSON

TO SAY THAT

I TOLD U I WASNT AKAASHI

but if u still want that pic 😏

fbehwabf

nah, I'm good

for now 😏

😏

anyways who r u

idk who r u

I asked u first

well, I asked you second

well im not telling you

but that reminds me

why r u up rn?

idk y r u up rn

im up bc we've got volleyball tryouts tomorrow

im excited to meet the recruits 🤩

REALLY ?!?!

MY ROOMMATES PLAY VOLLEYBALL

OMG, WHAT A COINCIDENCE

anyways why r u up?

oh, bc my roommates caught our

kitchen on fire and the whole building 

had to evacuate 🤦‍♀️

UR THE ONES WHO CAUSED THE FIRE

PLS

ALSO KINDA FUNNY U SAID THAT

IM MOVING TO THAT BUILDING NEXT WEEK

OMG, PLS! 

WE GO TO THE SAME COLLEGE?!?!

BUT who r ur new roommates

idk I know im moving in with a group of people

bc their fourth roommate moved out

bc their roommates were annoying 😭

I-

honestly, that could be anyone

in this building

COULD EVEN BE US 🤩

PLS UR FOURTH ROOMIE MOVED OUT

yeah, he couldn't handle how "loud"

we were like sis shut up ur haircut is

louder than words you middle part bitch 🙄🖐

BUT MIDDLE PARTS AREN'T BAD THO???

NO THIS BOY HAD A HUGE ASS MIDDLE PART

AND HE ALL I REMEMBER ABOUT HIM IS THAT

HE PLAYED VOLLEYBALL BACK IN HS FOR A TEAM CALLED

ABBA JOESEYE???

PLS IM TOO LAZY TO LOOK IT UP

BUT I SWEAR HE HATED US 😭

anyways im tired talk to u later bestie 😘

WOW, MY FIRST COLLEGE BESTIE 🥰

AND BTW I KNOW THAT TEAM BUT THAT

ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO HOW U SPELL IT

ANYWAYS-

TTYL

read 3:25 am

┅┅┅┅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505K 18.3K 19
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ she's just a normal second year high school girl who fell in love with fukurodani's setter. The vice-captain & dropdead gorgeous...
139K 5.4K 25
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ. gn!reader ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐š๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š...
273K 8.9K 38
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ/๐ง ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐š ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...
245K 7.1K 26
โ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ, ๐˜๐Ž๐”'๐‘๐„ ๐’๐Ž ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐„๐“๐“๐˜ ๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐‚๐‘๐˜.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโ”€โžค ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™–๐™–๐™จ๐™๐™ž ๐™จ๐™ช๐™œ๐™œ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๏ฟฝ...