The Alphas twins

By hawa_josephine

Kennedy's life is turned inside out when she finds out she is pregnant. All she remembers is sleeping with a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
!!!Next Books!!!
!!!New books are out!!!

Chapter 36

4.8K 179 3
By hawa_josephine

Willa

After taking some time to rest and refresh my mind as suggested by my dear friend Kennedy, I was back to training the hybrid witches. They practiced a lot while I was away so they were almost ready.

"Wow, they are looking good. I mean not as good as us, but close enough." Kennedy said.

"Darling no one is as good as us." We laughed.

"Do you think we're ready?"She asked.

"I think we are. I mean how much more can we train, they know defense spells, they can use their abilities and they've trained hard." I said.

"You did good Will, so proud of you." I smiled.

"Where are the babies?" I asked her.

"Oh, Olivia's got them. She insisted that I needed to get out of the house so here I am," she said.

"Yeah, those babies have taken all your attention. Come on, let's go train." I said.

"I can do magic, Willa. I don't need to train," she said.

"Who said anything about magic? You darling need to be versed in the art of hand-to-hand combat. You may have strength and speed now, but without knowing how to kick ass they seem almost useless." I said.

"So you're saying I'm a tribrid who knows nothing about fighting." She said.

"No, you're saying that," I said laughing.

"Fine, let's go." She said. We came to the training area and watched the wolves fight. One fight, in particular, caught our attention. Jonah and Liam were fighting and they looked gorgeous doing it. Both were shirtless and the sweat dripping down their exposed torsos just made the scene more enticing.

"Woah there, calm those thoughts," I said to Ken.

"I forget you can read my mind sometimes. But you should talk. I can feel you drooling over a certain someone." She said.

"Touché," I said. We laughed. I wanted to get their attention. They stopped fighting and walked over to us.

"What brings you, ladies, over? Wait did something happen to the babies?" Jonah asked.

"Calm down, they are fine. Your mom has them." Ken said.

"We came to learn to fight you know the non-magic way," I said.

"Oh okay. Ken can fight with me and Liam with Willa?" Jonah said.

"How about the other way around? That way it's less biased. Then halfway we can switch?" I asked.

"Yeah, we can do that. Come one. Go easy on him Ken."Jonah said.

"No promises." She said smiling. We all walked over to two separate matts and got to work. I threw punches but Jonah dodged all of them. He did the same, but I got hit a lot, not with so much force it would hurt, but enough to teach me to more. Jonah kept giving me tips on how to dodge and anticipate my opponent's moves. Ken, on the other hand, managed to knock Liam on his ass more than once.

"Tell me something, what are your intentions with my best friend?" I asked him.

"I love her, she's the mother of my children." He answered. I took the opportunity to grab him and trip him onto the mat by surprise.

" I didn't mean what she is to you, I mean in the long run," I said pinning him down. He managed to move out and flipped us.

"I see us together forever. If I can earn her trust back that is." He said.

"Good, because if you hurt her again, I will hurt you." I sent a wave of electricity into his chest making him lose balance and flipped us back over. Pinning him again. "I win," I said. He shook his head smiling.

"I thought you said no magic or wolf abilities." He said.

"I did say that, but technically this isn't magic, and I only said that so you would go easy on me," I said.

"So this whole time you knew how to fight and were pretending so you could have the upper hand?" He asked.

"Yup. Men always assume women are weak. You know we use that to our advantage right. Now let's see if I can do the same to your bestie over there." I said. He laughed. We switched off partners. It was interesting seeing the way Jonah and Ken fought. They clearly didn't want to hurt each other, but they were going at full force. Ken was faster and stronger, but Jonah could easily keep up with her. I had Liam pinned down to the floor and I was sitting on top of him while watching them. I used a paralysis spell so he couldn't move.

"Can you unspell me now?"Liam asked if I looked down at him and smiled.

"Of course, when you tell me what my middle name is," I said laughing. He groaned clearly, getting annoyed. I turned myself so I was now straddling him. "You are complaining on the outside, but are content on this inside," I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your mouth says get off, but your mind says stay. Which one do you think I'm listening to?" I asked.

"Mind Reader?" I nodded. " Should have guessed. What am I thinking of right now?" He asked me. I read his thoughts and smiled. I leaned in close to him and lightly placed my lips on top of his.

"Not today wolf boy," I said against his lips and pulled away. I unspelled him and got off walking away. I could tell he was smiling.

"What was that all about?" Ken asked me as we walked back to the witches.

"Oh, that? It's nothing, just simple flirting between two people." I said.

"You like him don't you?" She asked.

"I'll never tell," I said.

~~~~~~

Kennedy

We were finally ready for the game plan. Willa and I were going over every piece of the plan with everyone so nobody was left out of it. We only had one chance at this and we couldn't fail.

"Like we said, at some point during the fight, the witches will be powerless. The good thing is that most of you turn into wolves so you can fight back on that end. Also, you are all good at fighting. We don't want to kill the coven witches, but if it comes down to it do not hesitate to do it because they sure as hell won't." Willa said.

"Our objective is to grab the leaders and to not harm any of the innocent witches. That's why half of you won't be transformed. We need you all to go around and rally up any of the children and witches who chose not to be part of the fight and to bring them to safety away from the fighting. The fewer lives we lose the better." Jonah said.

"And remember, watch each other and always be alert. These are highly trained witches that know all the tricks of the trade and never let your guard down, even if you think it's safe, it probably isn't." I said.

"It's go time!" Willa said we all headed into the portals and were at the front of the coven grounds in seconds. Once everyone was through, we all separated into our groups. Willa and I took the hybrid witches and Jonah and Liam separated the wolves into two groups. The search and rescue group, and the attack group. Jonah's group would be waiting in the shadows until it was time for them to come in, while Liam and his groups went around and got all the women, children, and other nonviolent witches and brought them out to safety.

Scared witches ran from us as we walked into the compound. A group of witches walked in our way.

"What are you doing here traitors!" one of them said.

"I suggest you get out of the way, the last thing I want is to hurt baby witches," Willa said.

"Compared to you, we're a lot better." the same witch added. Before we could act, they started attacking us. I guess the fight has started. Witches were running away and more came to join the fight. Our witches were ready for anything, spells were being thrown all around, aligned with fire and lighting. One of the witches could control the veins and tried to wrap them around me, but I don't think she anticipated how strong I was. I grabbed the veins and yanked her towards me. She fell at my feet. One quick spell and she was unconscious on the floor powerless. See that, the rest fought harder. Most of our witches were knocked down, but they got back up and kept fighting. Screams were heard from all directions.

Our witches were not strong enough to fight off a coven of this magnitude. We were definitely going to be on the losing end if we didn't do something.

"Willa!" I yelled at her. I signaled to her necklace and she nodded. She ripped it off and threw it into the air, we said the spell at the same time aimed at the necklace, once it broke, the spell took action.

"Hybrids!, It's go time!" Willa yelled. The witches were all powerless now, no magic. The hybrids took the moment of confusion and went in for the attack. Before we knew it, the little coven army was down and unconscious.

"Okay move out! We on;y have five more minutes before the spell runs out. We may not be able to see them now, but once their magic is back, these witches won't hesitate. Now come on we have a leader to find." I said. We all separated into different corners of the coven, Willa and I headed towards the library. We tried to open the doors, but they were locked.

"Hey! Old man you in there!" Willa yelled.

"Willa is that you?"

"Oh no, it's Santa Claus." I rolled my eyes at her comment.

"Why won't the doors open?" I asked.

"Leah spelled them shut. No one can enter," he said.

"Of course she did. Where is that vindictive bitch anyways." Just as she said that a rope wrapped around my neck and I was yanked backward. "Kennedy!"

"I'm right here." She said. The rope tightened around my neck. I clawed at it, but every time I touched it burned my hands. I screamed out in pain. "Oh no you don't, stay right where you are, this rope has been dipped in moon ash and contains a little bit of silver in it. It is really painful for her. The more I tighten, the more pain she feels." As a demonstration, she pulled the rope tiger causing me to scream in pain.

Another witch came up behind Willa stabbing her in the back and holding a knife against her neck.

"Walk little witch," she said. Leah dragged me as she walked forward towards the middle of the compound. My screams not even bothering her.

'Kennedy!' Jonah said in my head.

'No don't come! Remember the plan.' I said back to him. I could feel the conflict in him.

"Everybody stop!" Leah yelled. "We got your precious leaders and we will kill them if you don't get out of my compound now!" All the hybrids stopped in their tracks, nobody was expecting this to happen. Just then, our spell wore off and the witches had power again. Two more ropes were wrapped around my arms. Each witch holding them pulled and I felt like I was being ripped apart. The hybrids backed out of the compound not wanting to get me killed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 5.1K 42
Son of an Alpha SPIN OFF -RAVEN'S STORY-
2.8K 127 29
COMPLETE Book 3 of the "My Best Friends' Alpha is My Mate" series. Overprotective parents. An annoying twin brother. Denied my title. Shy. No running...
7.4K 247 20
/Book 2/This is a spin-off of My first book The True alpha one in which I do advise you to read before reading this I hope you enjoy and as always ha...
166K 4.4K 26
A girl named Emma has gone through a lot of problems. One day she is given a chance, to start a new and fresh life with her father. Emma won't pull a...