π–πˆπ‹πƒ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen wol...

afternoonbliss tarafΔ±ndan

aurora hastings just moved back to beacon hills. she has been through a lot. she already has problems of her... Daha Fazla

π–πˆπ‹πƒ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓: 𝐒1
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
π™π„π‘πŽ: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π‚π€π‹πŒ ππ„π…πŽπ‘π„ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“πŽπ‘πŒ
πŽππ„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππˆπ“π„
π“π–πŽ: 𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐒 π–π‡πŽ'𝐒 ππ€π‚πŠ
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍
π…πŽπ”π‘: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ“π‡π„π‘ 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐅
π…πˆπ•π„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π†π€πŒπ„
π’πˆπ—: ππˆπ†π‡π“πŒπ€π‘π„π’
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: π‘π„πŒπ„πŒππ„π‘πˆππ†
π„πˆπ†π‡π“: 𝐀 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓?
ππˆππ„: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐓
𝐓𝐄𝐍: π’πŠπˆπππˆππ†
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: π€ππ‚π‡πŽπ‘
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π: 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐃
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π: ππ‘πŽπ“π„π‚π“
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π: π–π„π‹π‚πŽπŒπ„ ππ€π‚πŠ
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π: π€π‚π“πˆππ† πƒπˆπ…π…π„π‘π„ππ“
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 ππ„π‚πŠπ‹π€π‚π„
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π: πˆπ“'𝐒 π˜πŽπ”?
ππˆππ„π“π„π„π: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…πŽπ‘πŒπ€π‹
π“π–π„ππ“π˜: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃
π–πˆπ‹πƒ 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓: 𝐒2
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
π“π–πŽ: π“π‡πˆπ’ πˆπ’ 𝐖𝐀𝐑
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄'𝐒 π€ππŽπ“π‡π„π‘
π…πŽπ”π‘: 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 π˜πŽπ”
π…πˆπ•π„: 𝐁𝐄 π‹πˆπŠπ„ π˜πŽπ”
π’πˆπ—: πˆπ“'𝐒 𝐀 πŠπ€ππˆπŒπ€
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: π„π—ππ„π‘πˆπŒπ„ππ“
π„πˆπ†π‡π“: 𝐒𝐇𝐄 πŠππŽπ–π’
ππˆππ„: 𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐒 ππŽππŽπƒπ˜
𝐓𝐄𝐍: π‘π„π’π“π‘π€πˆππˆππ† πŽπ‘πƒπ„π‘
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: π“πŽπ–π π–π€π‚πŠ π‰πŽπ
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π: π’π“π”π‚πŠ 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“π€π“πˆπŽπ
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π: 𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ“π‡π„π‘ π–π€π˜
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„π: πŠπˆπƒππ€πππ„πƒ
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„π: π’π€π˜πˆππ† π†πŽπŽπƒππ˜π„
π€ππŽπ“π‡π„π‘ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

πŽππ„: ππ€π‚πŠ π“πŽ ππŽπ‘πŒπ€π‹

4.3K 185 102
afternoonbliss tarafΔ±ndan

————————
chapter one: back to normal
————————
"oh, well, that's nice."
————————

aurora was laying in her bed watching a movie. she wasn't really paying attention to it though, her mind being someplace else. ever since derek had killed peter and had become the alpha, he's been really quiet.

her or scott hadn't seen or heard from him and she was worried. not because she thought that he was in danger, but because she had a feeling that something was getting ready to happen. well multiple things.

she had learned that one of her wolf abilities was being able to sense when danger is near, or something is about to happen. this feel comes over her, the hair on the back of her neck standing up. maybe it was because she was a gamma? so she can know when she needs to protect her pack?

but besides derek disappearing, everything went back to normal. allison and aurora would spend time together when she wasn't with scott. and speaking of allison, aurora's feelings for her had grown, but she couldn't do anything about it.

our favorite trio would still go to crime scenes after stiles would tell them what he had heard from his dad's phone calls.

lydia was still in the hospital, but she was awake and doing much better. the bite was still on her side, and it looked like it was doing better. stiles had been visiting her as much as he could.

a knock from her window made her snap out of her thoughts. she sat up on her bed to face the window, seeing isaac lahey on the other side. she smiled before she got up and opened the window.

"well, hello, mr.lahey." aurora said, crouching down so that she could see him properly.

aurora realized that isaac was trying to hide the left side of his face, making her small smile drop.

"he hit you again?" she asked, feeling anger start to flow through her veins.

he nodded slightly, still not showing aurora the other side of his face.

"let me see." aurora said. isaac gave her a hesitant look. "i won't get mad, i promise."

isaac slowly turned his head, letting aurora see his black eye and bruised cheekbone, blood trickling down. she also saw that he had a busted lip. aurora frowned, letting out a sigh. she moved away from the window so that isaac can climb through.

"i told you that you don't have to climb through the window. just text me so i can open the door for you." aurora said, making isaac nod.

"i didn't want to wake your uncle." isaac said, taking his jacket off.

"he knows and he doesn't care." aurora said.

she left her room to go to the bathroom to go get some things to clean up the cuts. she came back with a bandaid, napkins, and rubbing alcohol.

"i would have put healing cream on your cheek, but max used it all. he keeps cutting himself when he cooks." aurora explained, walking back in her room to see isaac sitting on her bed.

she put the stuff down before picking up some napkins and the alcohol. she put some alcohol on the napkin before she started to rub isaac's cheek, making him wince. she wiped the blood from off his cheek before she went back up to the cut.

she stopped the bleeding before putting a bandaid over it. she then went to his lip, wiping the blood off of it. she pulled back, gathering the items.

"you know where the bed is." aurora said as she exited her room again to put the stuff back in the bathroom.

she then went downstairs to get isaac an ice pack and some water. she came back to see that isaac had pulled out the air mattress that was under aurora's bed, it being made.

aurora walked over to him, giving him the ice pack and water. he smiled as a thank you, putting the ice pack to his eye and cheek. aurora watched as isaac kicked his shoes off and sat down on the small air mattress.

"hey, rori?" he called out, making her raise her eyebrows. "thank you."

"you don't have to thank me, isaac." aurora said, giving the lahey boy a smile.

he smiled again before laying back on the air mattress, pulling the blanket over him. aurora turned the light off before getting into bed, going to sleep.

~~~

it was the next night, isaac having to leave so that he can work his shift at the cemetery. tomorrow was kate argent's funeral, so he had to dig the hold that the casket was gonna go in.

aurora was downstairs watching a movie, eating a slice of pizza. or at least eating her third slice of pizza. she had ordered two boxes so that she could have some for a few nights, and so that max can have a bunch of slices, cause that man can eat. but max had to take an extra shift at the hospital.

so right now, she was watching spider - man 3, one of her favorite movies ever, devouring her third slice of pizza while she wondered how allison was doing.

tomorrow was her aunt's funeral, and allison had explained to aurora multiple times about how she felt with the whole thing.

people at school had heard about the incident, whispering about the argent girl, but aurora would always be there to make them stop talking.

if you haven't noticed, she was intimidating when it came to the people she cared about.

a scream echoing through out the air had snapped aurora out of her thoughts, making her shoot up from her bed.

"lydia?" aurora questioned, the scream still echoing.

so much for back to normal.

~~~

aurora and scott was now in stiles' jeep, waiting for the stilinksi boy to come out of the hospital with something that had lydia's scent on it. he had told them what had happened, making the two of them get to the hospital quickly.

aurora sat up, putting herself between the two front seats as stiles got in, handing lydia's hospital gown to scott.

"this is the one she was just wearing?" scott asked, taking it.

aurora saw that it had blood on it, making her stomach drop.

stiles nodded, scott and aurora seeing the worry on his face.

"we're not gonna let anyone hurt her, stiles." aurora assured him, putting her hand in his shoulder.

"not again." scott added.

"all right, just shove the thing in your faces and let's find her." stiles said, making the two werewolves nod.

stiles started his car, his headlights turning on. aurora's eyes widened as she saw allison standing in from of the jeep.

"what are you doing here?" scott asked his girlfriend as she walked around to the passenger window. "someone's gonna see us."

"i don't care. she's one of my beat friends, and we need to find her before they do." allison said.

"we can find her before the cops can." scot reassured.

"how about before my father does?" allison challenged.

oh, yeah. about that. chris didn't want allison seeing scott, so they were sneaking around. but for some odd reason, they let aurora be around her.

"he knows?" stiles asked.

"yeah." she answered. "i just saw him and three other guys leave my house in suv's."

"search party." scott said.

"more like a hunting party." aurora mumbled from the back seat.

"that's exactly what it is." allison said.

"get in." scott said, opening the door and getting out.

allison pushed the passenger seat up before getting in, sitting next to aurora. scott pushed the seat back before hopping in and closing the door.

"hey, ally." aurora greeted, a small smile on her face.

"hi, rora." allison smiled back.

stiles pulled out of the parking lot, speeding down the road. "all right, but if she's turning, would they actually kill her?"

"i don't know. they won't tell me anything, okay? all they say is that we'll talk after kate's funeral when the others get here." allison answered.

"what others?" aurora questioned.

"i don't know, they won't tell me that either." allison said.

"okay, your family's got some communication issues to work on." stiles said. "scott, are we going the right way?"

this made aurora and allison look at the mccall boy, who had his head out the window like a dog.

"all he's missing is a wagging tail." aurora joked, making allison smile slightly.

"take the next right." scott told stiles, making him do as told.

a few minutes later, they ended up at the hale house, which confused everyone. aurora decided to take a sniff of lydia's gown, just to make sure scott was right and he was. but it didn't make sense.

"she came here?" stiles asked as they got closer to the burt up house. "are you sure?"

"this is where the scent leads." scott answered.

stiles looked over to aurora, knowing that she had sniffed the gown just to make sure. she nodded, eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the stilinksi boy.

"all right, but has lydia ever been here?" stiles asked everyone.

"not with me." allison quickly answered.

"i don't even think she knows what this place is." aurora added, looking around cautiously.

"maybe she came here on instinct, like she was looking for derek." allison suggested.

"you mean. . . looking for an alpha?" scott asked.

"but that doesn't make sense. derek wasn't the one who bit her." aurora said.

"does that matter? wolves need a pack, right?" allison asked.

"not all of them." scott and aurora answered in unison.

"but would she have been drawn to an alpha?" allison asked. "is it an instinct to be part of a pack?"

"yeah, we're stronger in packs." scott answered.

"like strength in numbers." allison said.

"no, literally stronger, faster, better in every way." aurora said.

"that the same for an alpha?" allison asked.

"yeah." aurora answered.

"that'll make derek stronger too." scott added.

"but why would lydia have an instinct to go to derek if  peter's the one that bit her?" aurora asked. 

aurora didn't even realize that stiles had been looking around for anything that would've let them know that lydia was here.

"hey, look at this." stiles called out to his friends. "you see this?"

the trio walked over to stiles, who was crouched down. aurora had seen a wire.

"i think it's a tripwire." stiles said before pulling it.

"you think it's a tripwire, so you pull it?" aurora questioned. "what if that triggered a bomb?"

stiles opened and closed his mouth a few times, allison watching the scene in amusement.

"stiles. . . aurora. . ." the voice of scott called, making the duo turn around towards where he was standing.

or used to be standing.

but now he was hanging upside down from a rope that was wrapped around his foot. aurora smiled before she took her phone out and snapped a picture.

"next time you see a tripwire. . ." scott started. "don't trip it."

"told you." aurora said before slapping the back of stiles' head.

"why do you love to abuse me?" he asked as he rubbing his head.

allison and stiles walk towards to scott to help him down, but aurora pulled allison back, hearing footsteps in the distance.

"wait, wait, wait." scott said, stopping stiles from walking.

"someone's coming." aurora said. "we gotta hide."

allison and stiles looked around, not seeing anyone. aurora walked towards scott to help get him down quickly, but he stopped her.

"no, just go!" scott demanded, making

stiles, allison, and aurora ran off, hiding behind a few trees. aurora peaked her head out, seeing chris and two other hunters walking towards scott.

"scott?" aurora heard chris say, crouching down to be eye level with said boy.

"mr.argent." scott said back.

"how are you doing?" chris asked.

"good. you know, just hanging out." scott answered, making aurora roll her eyes at his joke. "is this one of yours? it's, uh, good. nice design. very constricting."

"what are you doing out here, scott?" chris asked, obviously uninterested in what scott was saying.

"looking for my friend." scott said.

"ah, that's right. lydia's in your group now, isn't she?" chris said. "part of the clique? is that the word you use? or is there another way to put it? part of your pack?"

"actually, clique sounds about right." scott answered.

"i hope so." chris said. "cause i know she's a friend of allison's, and one special circumstance, such as yourself or aurora, one i can handle. not two, not three."

aurora looked over at allison and scott, seeing that they was also peaking from behind the tree.

"scott, do you know what a hemicorporectomy is?" chris asked.

"i have a feeling i don't want to." scott answered.

"a medical term for amputating somebody at the waist." chris said.

"oh, well, that's nice." aurora whispered to herself sarcastically.

"cutting them in half. takes a tremendous amount of strength to cut through tissue and bone like that. let's hope a demonstration never becomes necessary." chris finished before standing up and walking off, making aurora peak her head back behind the tree.

once the hunters had left, the three teens ran out from behind the tree and to scott.

"you okay?" allison asked her boyfriend.

"it's just another life - threatening conversation with your dad." scott said, as if it was nothing.

"i get those every week." aurora said. "they are not fun."

"stiles, help me with this." allison said, walking over to the rope that was tied to the tree.

aurora let out a sigh before she extended her claws, jumping up and cutting the rope. this made scott fall head first to the ground, making aurora smile.

"or i could just do that." aurora said, showing off her claws before they retracted.

"thanks." scott groaned, making aurora let out a chuckle.

she walked over to him, helping him stand up.

"you could have at least warned me, rori." scott said, patting the dirt off his clothes.

"yeah, but that wouldn't have happened." aurora said, referring to scott falling. aurora then began to walk to the hale house before stopping. "coming?"

~~~

aurora stood next to coach as he called for everyone to gather around. aurora smiled, seeing that isaac had entered the locker room with his gear on. isaac smiled back at aurora as he entered.

"listen up." coach finstock started. "police are asking for help in a missing child advisory. it's a sick girl, roaming around, totally naked."

this made the guys make sounds, aurora hearing someone whistle, which made her roll her eyes.

"now, it's supposed to get below 40 degrees tonight. i don't know about you, but last time it was that cold and i was running around naked. . ." coach continued, making aurora raised her eyebrows. "i lost a testicle to exposure."

"what the fuck?" aurora whispered to herself.

"now, i don't want the same thing to happen to some innocent girl. so police are organizing search parties for tonight. sign up, find the missing girl, you get an automatic 'a' in my classes." coach finished, putting the sign up sheet next to his door.

the boys then cheered, one of them taking a pen from coach. aurora rolled her eyes as she walked towards scott, stiles, and jackson. the boys were telling jackass what was going on with lydia.

stiles and scott had told her what had happened in the cemetery with isaac. supposedly lydia stole a liver from a corpse.

"if lydia wants to take a naked hike in the woods, why should i care?" jackson asked.

"because we have a pretty good idea that she might be. . ." scott said, his voice trailing off.

"turning." aurora finished, making the trio look at her.

scott and stiles stepped aside so that she could join the small circle.

"turning?" jackson asked.

"yeah, turning." scott repeated.

"into. . ." jackson said.

"a fucking leprechaun. what do you think, dumbass?" aurora said.

"well, i think that if lydia's turning, she's not the one that's gonna need help." jackson said.

"what do you mean?" scott asked.

"oh, god. you've got it all backwards, mccall." jackson said. "when i was with lydia, you should have seen the scratch she left on me. what do you think she's gonna do with a set of real claws?"

"we didn't need to know about your sex life, jackass." aurora said to him as he pushed passed them. "i seriously just wanna hurt him."

~~~

they were in chemistry, mr.harris handing out the pop quiz that they were taking. aurora was sitting to stiles, then stilinksi boy handing her one of the sheets.

"all right, it's causing me severe mental anguish to say this, but he's right." stiles whispered to scott and aurora.

"we know." they both said.

"what if the next body part she steals is from someone who's still alive?" stiles asked.

"this is a pop quiz, mr.stilinksi." mr.harris said, making the trio look to the front of the classroom. "if i hear your voice again, i may be tempted to give you detention for the rest of your high school career."

"can you do that?" stiles asked, making aurora kick him underneath the table. he glared at her.

"well, there it is again your voice. triggering the only impulse i've ever had to strike a student repeatedly and violently. see you at 3, for detention." mr.harris said.

scott and aurora looked over at stiles.

"you too, mr.mccall? ms.hastings?" mr.harris asked.

"no, sir." they said in unison before they look down at the pop quiz.

"dude, your nose." aurora heard danny whisper to jackson, making her turn slightly. "are you okay?"

aurora saw jackson wipe his nose, seeing the blood on his hand. but it was black instead of the normal crimson color. aurora raised her eyebrows before she turned back around.

jackson had asked to go to the bathroom, but the way he ran out was frantic.

why was his blood black?

~~~

aurora was walking to her locker, smiling as she saw allison at hers. she walked a few more feet, but stopped once she heard two girls talking about kate.

"you mean the crazy bitch that killed all those people?" one of the girls asked.

"yeah, the fire, all those animal attacks, it was her aunt."

aurora walked up to them, a fake smile on her face. "hey, dipshits."

this made both girls look at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"how bout instead of talking shit about someone you don't know and spreading rumors, i spread a rumor about you two? get lost." aurora said, making the two girls walk off.

aurora walked over to allison, touching her shoulder. "hey, you okay?

allison nodded, looking down at the dress that was in her arm. aurora knew scott got it for her, since he told her that he was.

aurora raised an eyebrow as she heard allison's heart beat get faster.

"you're lying."

"how'd you know?" allison asked.

"you forgot i'm a werewolf?" aurora questioned. "i can hear your heart beating. . . fast."

"i - i can't do this." allison stuttered. "i - i can't go to the funeral. everyone is going to be watching me, and there are going to be cameras there,  and i
can't -"

"yes, you can." aurora interrupted. "allison, you'll be fine."

aurora realized how close they were, feeling allison's breath on her lip. she looked down to allison's lips before looking back up, seeing that allison was looking at her own lips.

"everything's gonna be okay." aurora said. "we're gonna find lydia, and it's all gonna be good. just think about it. . . no peter. no psychotic alpha werewolf going and killing people. think about. . . scott."

aurora backed up slightly, remembering that allison and scott was together.

"i can't go and be like this." allison said, tears trailing down her cheek.

"aren't you supposed to cry at funerals?" aurora asked, wiping the tears from allison's cheek.

"for her." allison said.

"it doesn't matter." aurora said, taking her hand away from allison's cheek. "you know m, you could be crying for you. you lost someone who you cared about a lot. even if she wasn't telling you the complete truth, you still loved her, and she still loved you. you still lost her."

"yeah." allison said, her voice shaking, which made aurora's heart break.

"you'll be okay." aurora said, pulling allison into a hug. "you know that scott will make sure of that. you know that i will make sure of it. we're gonna be there."

"what?" allison asked, pulling away.

"scott wants to be there, and i want to be there too. he already has a plan." aurora said. "we're gonna be there, not next to you, but there."

"okay." allison said, a small smile on her face.

"now let's get to you to class." aurora said, putting her arm around allison's arm and walking through the now empty hallway.

~~~

aurora and scott was at the cemetery where the funeral was taking place, hiding behind one of the big statues.

they was peaking from behind the statue, seeing an old man with white hair walk through the cemetery with two body guards. he walked towards the argent, making aurora raise her eyebrows.

"who's that?" she asked scott.

"i have no idea." he answered, just as confused.

they watched as he greeted chris and victoria, before he walked over to allison. the sounds of leaves crunching behind them made the duo turn around to see stiles behind them.

they looked back to the argents, seeing the man stare down at allison.

"do you remember me?" aurora heard him ask allison.

she saw allison nod slightly.

"who the hell is that?" stiles asked scott and aurora.

they then saw chris and the old man look over by the statue, making the trio quickly put their heads back behind it.

"definitely an argent." scott said.

they peaked their heads back out, making sure that they weren't as exposed as before.

"considering i haven't seen you since you were three, i don't suppose i can assume you'd call me grandpa." the old man says, making aurora raise her eyebrows again. "so if it's comfortable, call me gerard for the time being. but i'd prefer grandpa."

he then took a seat besides allison, chris sitting on the opposite side. aurora saw allison look over by the statue, making her and scott wave. the argent girl gave them a tight lip smile before looking down.

"hey, you know, maybe they're just here for the funeral." stiles suggested. "i mean, what if they're non - hunting side of the family? there could be non - hunting argents. that's possible."

"i doubt that." aurora said.

"i know what they are. they're reinforcements." scott said.

"that sounds more like them." aurora said, point towards scott.

aurora then jumped when scott and stiles got grabbed by someone, but calmed down when she saw that it was just the sheriff.

"ah, the three of you. unbelievable." he told the trio, still having a grip on scott and stile's shirts. "pick up my tie."

aurora quickly grabbed the the, standing up, following noah and the boys to the sheriff's car.

"of course we got caught." aurora thought to herself.

~~~

this chapter is really long. anyways, i hope u guys enjoyed this chapter, i didn't put the whole episode in because there's like 10 more minutes of it, and i didn't want it to be too long.

did u guys like the little aurora and allison moment? i did.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

82.7K 6K 48
Gray Pendragon is like any other teen, just trying to survive high school. Until something starts killing people in her hometown, Beacon Hills. Gray...
319K 8.5K 34
β€’ Book 1 Life took an unexpected turn [Season 1 & 2 of MTV's hit show Teen Wolf] Disclaimers: β€’ English is not my first language and this is my fi...
56.9K 1.1K 34
Hey I'm Rowan. I spent most of my life with my family in Becan Hills California. I spent most of my time either getting in trouble with my cousin Sco...
26.2K 699 16
Beacon Hills is still overrun with monsters. The pack lines have been drawn. And Cody is still trying to find her place among all the chaos. With al...