Addict // l.t [au]

By wreckedkids

"give me one good reason to stop." "i love you." / She loved him more, therefore gave him the power to plant... More

description
0.00
0.25
0.50
0.75
1.00
1.25
1.50
1.75
2.00
2.25
2.50
2.75
3.00
3.25
3.50
3.75
4.00
4.50
4.75 (End)
End Notes for my beautifuls (YOU)

4.25

3.5K 238 93
By wreckedkids

(Please do not comment "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH DAKOTA??" because it will be reavealed in the next chapter. I'm a bit sick of people bashing her, she's gone through a lot alright.. I love you guys but please refrain from saying that's she's stupid._

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to @s3xtharry for her comments on prior chapters. I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO LOOK AT THIS STORY PAST LOUIS OR HARRYS "HOTNESS". LIKE PLEASE I HAVE SO MANY HINTS, AND SHE'S ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO NOTICE IT AND I'M SO HAPPY.

Like guys there's foreshadowing and stuff. 

But oh well.

Happy Valentines Day beautifuls!

COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS AND OBSERVATIONS AND FEEDBACK (Only if you want :))

// 

December 15th 2015 

12:09 PM

Central London

Statement Lane

Middle of the street

               “You would have never have come for me, would you?” Dakota breathed out in silent rage as she stared outside of the cars window.  After a silence, she added, “you would have left me in the arms of a monster.”

               “This was important.”

               “Do you feel good?” she asked him sarcastically. “Do you feel like a king now? You killed my brother Louis, you fucking murdered him!”

               “I had to!” Louis yelled, scaring her and making her shrink back in her seat. “He was going to throw me into jail if I didn’t! I don’t want to go to jail!”

               Dakota kept quiet, as she kept her stare in the outside world. Her brother was now gone, her saviour had vanished off the face of the Earth. She wished he would be okay, wherever he was.

               She hasn’t felt this lonely for a long time. The realization that the void within was her was present, began to catch up. Quickly too.

               +

               It’s been another fives days. Five days of anticipating, pacing and crying. Five days of ignoring her mother calls, five days of ignoring Calum’s parked car, five days of ignoring Harry’s knocks on the door, asking the girl he loved was  home (Louis was gone mostly during the daytime anyway)

               Dakota was more than upset, she finally felt dead within. She wanted to hug someone and cry in their chest, but something in her stopped her. She wanted to stay with Louis, even after everything. She wasn’t going to give up on them now.

               Louis had told her to leave, telling her he was actually going to leave to Shanghai in China for real this time. He was to leave before Christmas, without her. He told her if it wasn’t safe before, it isn’t safe now.

               Yet Dakota stood her ground and stayed. Every night when he returned and she was there. Louis wasn’t sure how to get rid of her, since he still cared for her, yet not enough to make him stay.

               Today was no exception.

                “Why are you still here?” His voice was stiff and stained, and she knew he wasn’t as angry as he sounded, but that didn’t stop her heart slowly ripping.

               She glanced up slowly to him, closing her book softly. “I’m not leaving you.”

               He sighed – frustrated that she couldn’t just rip the bandage off. “Dakota, you need to leave.”

               This time she stood up, abandoning her comfortable position on the armchair that was behind the cigarette covered coffee table. She gave him her meanest and strongest face.

               “That’s not your decision.”

               He chuckled bitterly, running low on patience. “You listen to me,” he gripped her chin unforgivingly; so harsh her blue eyes brimmed with tears. “You get the fuck out of here. Go to your mum or dad – I don’t fucking care. I need you to leave. Right fucking now.”

               He held her chin in place, and his heart was slowly breaking as he watched her dreadful eyes, slowly losing faith in him, something he wanted to happen but at the same time not.

               “Will you listen and leave?” He asked her. In the back of his mind he prayed she wouldn’t and stay, but he also knew it wasn’t safe.

               She made no more movements, just stared into his eyes as if she was killing him in her mind. She stared right into his soul, and crushed it silently, watching him struggle with keeping up the act.

               He let go, and she harshly breathed in, letting the tears slip down as she wiped them off.

               “I know you love me,” she whispered to him with a mean look.

               “But that’s where you are wrong, Dakota love,” he told her as he glanced down, and glanced back up with the darkest eyes. “I never loved you.”

               That was the first time Louis ever saw her so vulnerable and insecure. She gasped so quietly he wouldn’t have heard it if it wasn’t for her lips. She nodded sadly and then gave him a wicked grin while putting up her middle finger to him.

               “You’re lying Louis.”

               And oh how right she was.

               “You can’t stay here, Dakota..” he murmured against her forehead, as she closed her eyes. “I want you to be safe.”

               “I’ll only ever feel safe near you.”

               The couple enclosed each other, and the only audible thing in that moment was their heartbeat, beating in harmony. Finally after so long she finally felt at peace with him. Every bad thing disappeared when she was with him.

               Their moment of silence broke when loud sirens were heard. Panic struck in the both of them, as Louis pushed Dakota away sending her stumbling back.

               “Did you do this, darling?” He sneered, disgust within his tone.

               Dakota weakly shook her head. “N-no I swear.”

               Louis swore loudly as he pushed over a cabin, the vase of barely living flowers breaking against the floorboard. Then he paced for a few seconds, till he placed a firm kiss on Dakota’s lips, cupping her cheeks.

               “Stall them for a bit.”

               “Don’t go!”

               “Do what I tell you to do Dakota!”

               He left the living room, into their bedroom most likely escaping. Not a second later the door was broken into pieces, the main piece falling to the floor and men with armed guns stalked in, looking around quickly.

               Dakota trembled in fear as she stood, her frame shaking.

               What could she possibly say in a moment like this to stop people from attacking her love?

               “Who are you?”

               No answer.

               “What is your name?”

               No answer.               

               “Someone grab her and take her off the property!”

               “No!” Dakota screamed as someone grabbed her bicep. She put up a fight, and grabbed a book that was near and slammed it hard against the man’s grim face. The man, surprised, let her go in the moment, scratching his head in the slight pain.

               Dakota quickly ran towards the bedroom, to her safety. She shut the door behind her and locked it, hoping it would stall. Louis was nowhere in sight.

               Did he leave already?

               “Dakota what the fuck?” Louis harshly whispered, a mean glare on his face. “Are you bloody mental?”

               “I love you so much,” Dakota quickly spoke, pushing her head against his chest. “Please don’t leave me.”

               He hugged her back, an alien gesture towards the girl but she ignored it to save the moment. They hugged for a few seconds until the door was being pushed against, not long until it all broke down.

               “I’m leaving,” Louis spoke - his stern attire was back. “And I won’t come back. I never loved you Dakota, I just needed you to do things I didn’t want to do. I never cared for you, or your family. In fact, I wish you never escaped Zayn. Don’t come looking for me, don’t ever think about me and don’t you dare speak of me.”

               “You’re joking right?” she cried lightly, chuckling in pain. “Please,” her voice strained, “tell me you’re joking.”

               “My father always told me ‘the greater the power, the more dangerous the abuse’.”

               Those were the last words, Dakota ever heard from Louis Tomlinson a man she loved.

(this story is not over. I promise. More twists to come!) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
1.3K 155 56
After her parents were killed she moved to her cousin. She asked for drugs so he called his best friend but he refused to give her any drugs. He want...
194K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
3.5K 170 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...