only with you - wilbur soot

By lucential

a wilbur soot fanfic - under EDIITING More

introduction
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two

twenty-one

8K 127 142
By lucential

( TWENTY-ONE )
( CANCELLED AND FOR WHAT )
tw: none

sage :) @ sageflores
currently getting supplies to make cookies and the three nimrods didn't want to come. i'm sad now :[

_

george @ georgenotfound
you can't blame them
| sage :) @ sageflores
why are you so mean to me :[[

karl :] @ karljacobs
did you know that if you use [] for smiley faces are so much cooler and swaggier?
| sage :) @ sageflores
no way! the most swaggiest person taught me that!!
| karl :] @ karljacobs
as they should

tommy @ tommyinnit
i cant fucking move let me be you american
| schlatt @ jschlatt
PLEASE YOURE JUST PRESSED

jack @ jackmanifoldtv
b l e a c h
| sage :) @ sageflores
STILL? PLS GO BUY YOURSELF SOME

tubbo @ tubbolive
i mean we're leaving in 2 weeks cause we bought extra tickets so be happy not sad :D
| sage @ sageflores
what did i just read

user1
does she not understand that she can't clout chase from everyone PLUS she can't fuck everyone? it's just embarrassing at this point. just fucking apologize
| user2
hey! pls don't call her all that. and plus she doesn't want to fuck everyone. all her friends are m i n o r s and she already had a fan base! also, what does she need to apologize for?
| user1
oblivious. she needs to apologize for her being mean to one of her fans!

| user4
just saw the video. sickening
| tubbo @ tubbolive
are you guys being serious? that was me in the video.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage :) @ sageflores
hello everyone! i just wanted to clarify some things going on about me under the trending hashtag #cancelsage , the dms from the person are from one of my ex bestfriends. they left me for years until they found out i was successful and had a big platform. she came running back until i COMPLETELY cut her off. she's tried making millions of rumors of me so i can lose my platform but i have enough experience with her bullshit. (1/?)
| sage :) @ sageflores
the video which she meant and the one that just resurfaced was not supposed to bring anyone any harm. ONE, the video was in 2016. not 2018. the video is obviously old. this video isn't as serious. the video shows me walking while the other person tries to hug me. THE OTHER PERSON WASNT A SUPPORTER OR STRANGER!! (2/?)
| sage :) @ sageflores
the other person in the video is @ tubbolive . yes it's him. please remember that tubbo and i have been bestfriends since we were fucking born. we were bored and created that video. it was posted on youtube titled "rude celebrity with fans parody". don't believe me? search it up for yourself. i didn't mean for this video to become controversial. if in any way offended you, i am deeply sorry. this video wasn't meant to resurface or to be shown in a bad view. it was just two teenagers being bored as hell, (3/?)
  | sage :) @ sageflores
if you don't accept this apology, then go you. if you do, then thank you for giving me a second chance. i love you all and please try and drink some water for me! <3 (4/4)
_

user7
PLEASE SHE GOT CANCELLED FOR A SKIT WHILE SHE DID SO MUCH MORE OF AN APOLAGY THEN DAVID DOBRIK HAHAHA

schlatt @ jschlatt
people are so oblivious.

wilbur @ wilbursoot
i'm so sorry that i had to apologize for such a small thing! and next time i'll go with u to go get cookies supplies!
| sage:) @ sageflores
u better

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"wilbur why the fuck are you overthinking this? it's just a women." for the time being, wilbur was talking to tommy and tubbo. he was discussing on how and when he should ask sage out.

"yeah it shouldn't be that hard! sage is easily impressed!"

"that's the thing tubbo!" wilbur took a big deep breath in. "i know she's had a shitty life and a lot of shitty boyfriends so i want this to be perfect. i also need her to know how much i care about her." the two young boys looked at him in disgust with a mix of awe. "she means everything to me. i just want her to know how much i care and how much she needs to be loved. i want to show her that i can be the most amazing person ever. it's just so hard to figure it out. like i know everything she likes but, does she still love affection? love? simping? i don't know."

"look wil, i know it seems hard but it will be easy! again, your overthinking!" tubbo delightedly said.

"look. it'll be okay. but i know it won't be hard to ask her because you already know she likes you. it will be easy pezy! and besides you two are practically dating already." tommy responded.

"i have an idea!" tubbo excitedly said waiting for the others to give him a sign to start speaking. "you know that burgundy sweater that you have?" wilbur nodded. "let's all get presents for her and then the present you'll get her is the sweater! then tell her that you have something planned! you could go to a fancy restaurant if you want to but sage really
enjoys the outdoors!" tubbo stated.

"tubbo you're a genius! i have the perfect idea. but hey, thanks for being there when i'm ranting about her. i appreciate it."

"of course wil. i kinda enjoy seeing you simp. but she's slowly dragging you away so i don't know what i enjoy." tommy responded which made the other two boys chuckle.

"now come on! sage is probably waiting for us to go down and make the cookies."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"you guys are honestly so nice. doing all this for me? i might start crying." sage and the boys were currently making some Christmas cookies and planned to exchange gifts after they made the cookies. sage really appreciated what they were doing this small christmas just for her. she couldn't celebrate with them which caused her leaving early last time because she had something important to do. so them coming all the way to california just so they could have a christmas with sage made her the happiest. she really had the bestest of friends. they cared for her and loved her.

"well while the cookies are cooking lets give you our presents!" tubbo suggested while putting the cookies in the oven.

"i don't even have presents for you guys!"

"we'll you did even know we were coming so it's okay!" wilbur reassured while squeezing her hands.

"i'm not okay with it but sure!" tommy replied with a monotone voice.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sage and the three boys moved themselves to the living room to hand sage her gifts. for some reason she felt extra nervous? she really didn't know what she felt. it was like she was depending on the three boys to cheer her up. not to make her sound desperate but it felt like her only happiness right now was the gifts. she had this giddy feeling. this gut feeling that something was going to happen. but what? they all sat in a circle and quickly found their presents for sage. she saw three VERY DIFFERENT looking boxes and bags.

the first box and bag were from tommy. he handed sage a light blue paper bag with a very wonky smile face on the front. he also handed sage a light blue wrapped cardboard box with wiggly pink drawn polka dots everywhere. it was very wide but short box. there was also green ribbon on top with a very messy knot. obviously tommy doesn't know anything about color matching. "you better fucking like your present because i spent my money. MY MONEY! on this shit. so i swear to god. you better like it." sage giggled but made it obvious that she had fear in her giggle.

sage opened the light blue box first and gasped to what she saw inside. it was a spotify premium gift card, an arctic monkeys vinyl, and a hand drawn fan art a supporter made but tommy bought. sage engulfed tommy in a hug and tommy hugged back. she smiled and pulled apart of the hug with a 'thank you' look. tommy grinned and whispered,

"i know i'm so fucking cool"

sage rolled her eyes playfully and she put her present from tommy away. she then grabbed the bag and she practically ripped the bag. it was filled with all of sage's favorite chocolates. it included twix, milky way, snickers, and hershey's. she gasped louder and started unwrapping one of the chocolates. she put the hershey's chocolate in her mouth immediacy and mouthed 'thank you' to tommy.

tubbo then immediately handed his gift to sage. tubbos present to her was a large white wide box with little drawings of wonky hearts everywhere. she looked at tubbo in awe and began to unwrap the present. she saw a heart shaped box that had a chocolate label. she opened it up and unexpectedly, she saw something very different. they were crystals in all the spots the chocolate was supposed to be. she looked up to tubbo and began to tear a bit. she moved the heart shaped box to see the other items that were inside. next thing she saw was a little friendship necklace which matched with tubbos ring. it was shaped in a heart which you could open. sage cried even more because the design of the necklace and ring. engraved in the beautiful jewelry were the first ever words that sage and tubbo exchanged. tubbos ring had the words "let's go into the pool!?" and sage's necklace had the words "no. i want to go to fire." sage smiled at the thought of the memory and snapped back to reality. "i know it's not much but i hope you like it!" while tubbo was commenting about his gift, sage jumped on him with amaze. tubbo really knew sage and appreciated everything about her.

now lastly, the last present was from wilbur. wilbur was practically sweating at this point. he was cursing himself out under his breath and kept fiddling with his button up sleeve.

he handed sage a small heart box. it was pink with a purple ribbon around it. the words 'sage my love' were written very tiny on the bottom of the box. wilbur noticed that she saw the comment and he immediately started blushing. sage smiled at wilbur and took the ribbon off to open the box. all she saw was a crewneck and a note on top of it. sage took the sweater out and realized it was one of wilburs sweaters. it was a burgundy red color with the words 'let yourself love' near the top right of her chest. she tinted a small shade of pink and began to read the letter outloud.

dear sage,

i'm writing to you again. yes i know i am very romantic. anyways i know my present doesn't look special but in an hour i want you to be ready for something. i won't tell you what and where we are going to but just pls go start getting ready. and while we're out, the boys will be here watching a movie. :)

- mr soot

sage looked at the letter then at wilbur multiple times back and forth till she smiled and gave wilbur a hug. she stayed there and kept thanking him under her breath. she let go and then she looked back up to meet his eyes and gave him another big hug. "so where are we going?" sage asked eagerly. the three boys started chuckling and wilbur held her hand and began to speak.

"well if you must know, i'm not telling you. and the two gremlins know but their also not going to tell you."

"wil!" sage started play punching wilbur until he picked her up from the waist and moved her.

"go start getting ready! tubbo, tommy and i will start discussing!"

"you guys are so mischievous and for what?"

"just go!" the three boys said in unison

"fine! i'll be right back!"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

AN: WHATS HAPPENING NEXT :0
it's currently 11:20 and i don't know why i'm so exhausted.
i also wanted to thank you guys for so many views on my book! you guys are so swaggy and i'm so happy you guys are enjoying this book! i have THREE other books in my drafts ( i don't know how that happened ) but hopefully you guys will be looking forward to those! ALSO AGAIN thank you for putting me to NUMBER 1 IN #viral !! THANK YOU AGAIN
pls drink some water and hope you guys have an amazing day!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

643 26 9
When Callie and her mother move to the UK for a fresh start, she's pretty anxious about the whole situation. But everything turns out okay when she m...
393K 15.3K 37
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ แดแด‡แด‡แด›๊œฑ สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡๊œฑแด›๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…'๊œฑ ษขสœแด๊œฑแด›. โ›๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜บ- ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ญ?โœ โ›๐˜๐˜ฎ? ๐˜–๐˜ฉ! ๐˜๐˜ช! ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ, ๐˜ด...
736K 22.8K 24
โคท '๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ...' '๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.' โคถ ๐—ช๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐–ก...
1.8K 49 33
๐“‰๐“Œโ„ด ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ท๐“‡โ„ด๐“€โ„ฏ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ดโ„ด๐“๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“โ„ฏ๐’น โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐“‡๐“ˆ ๐’ฝโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’น ๐“โ„ด๐“‹โ„ฏ