Caged Slave (MewGulf AU)

By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

COMPLETED Gulf Kanawut is a devoted secretary, performing above and beyond the call of duty. Way beyond the c... More

A/N
🌞Chapter 1🌻
🌞Chapter 2🌻
🌞Chapter 3🌻
🌞Chapter 4🌻
🌻Chapter 5
🌻Chapter 6
🌞Chapter 7🌻
🌞Chapter 8🌻
🌻Chapter 9
🌻Chapter 10
🌞Chapter 11🌻
🌻Chapter 12
🌞Chapter 13
🌻Chapter 14
🌞Chapter 16🌻
🌞Chapter 17🌻
🌻Chapter 18
A/N
🌻Chapter 19
🌞Chapter 20🌻
🌞Chapter 21🌻
🌞Chapter 22🌻
🌻Chapter 23
🌞Chapter 24🌻
🌞Chapter 25🌻
🌞Chapter 26🌻
🌻Chapter 27
🌞Chapter 28🌻
🌞Chapter 29🌻
🌞Chapter 30🌻
🌻Chapter 31
🌻Chapter 32
🌻Chapter 33
🌻Chapter 34
🌻Chapter 35
🌻Chapter 36
🌞Chapter 37
🌞Chapter 38
🌞Chapter 39
🌞Chapter 40🌻
🌞Chapter 41🌻
🌞Chapter 42🌻
A/N
A/N

🌞Chapter 15🌻

9.9K 486 18
By Sun_Flower_Waanjai

🌞🌻

By early August, people in Sales Division had become used to 'Director Mew.'

Once people learned that Mew had been entrusted with the Jefferson Company project, which had previously been dealt with by the Presidential Office, their opinions began to change. If he could revive the project and make it a success, it would be Dai Tech's biggest and most important contract to date.

Mew had begun accepting applications for project members from within the company. Resumes and curriculum vitae flowed in. Because Mew wasn't concerned with experience or position, the young members of Dai Tech who were starved for an opportunity saw a chance they had never been given before.

Naturally, as Mew's secretary, the job of taking these applications fell to Gulf, who was unbelivably busy.

"Twenty-seven people..." he murmured, sorting through the applications that had failed the first round and making files for those who had passed. He spent the whole day trying to out together a schedule for Mew to interview each one.

"I'm going to have to do overtime again."

Gulf's days had passed by in a blur of frantic activity. To kill the grief that had taken up residence in his chest, he had thrown himself into work.

Even now, he couldn't stop thinking about that night he had gone to the hotel and ended up running home. He would never forget how, on Monday morning, Mew had stood in front of him, his face blank as if nothing at all had happened. His eyes eloquently conveyed his true feelings.

Gulf was convinced then that Mew hadn't been waiting for him behind that door.

'Mew,' he thought, pain welling up within him. He couldn't fathom how much time it would take until this loneliness dissipated and left him in peace. He felt twice as much grief as he had when AA had dumped him, and their relationship had lasted a whole year.

But Gulf must have become the worst kind of masochist, because he didn't want to leave Mew's side. Even if he had to hide his feelings forever, he didn't think he could handle losing his position and Mew at the same time.

"Hey! You!"

Gulf, absorbed in the intervuew schedule was startled by the sudden cry.

"Ma-manager Max?!"

Gulf raised his head. Max, who had given him so much trouble over the past three weeks loomed over him like an angry demon.

'Is he drunk?!' Gulf wondered, his internal alarm blaring.

Max reached out with his huge hands and violently grabbed Gulf's lapels.

"It's your fault that I failed, isn't it?" he bellowed drunkenly.

Gulf wasn't entirely surprise that he had been thrown into this frightening situation. Max had applied to the Jefferson Company project and was one of the many people who had failed to pass the first screening. But unlike others, Max had no language problems and had actually worked abroad. Plus, his pride probably couldn't accept that he a manager, hadn't even been given an interview.

Gulf had sent an email just this morning telling Max that he hadn't passed. Of course, Gulf had been merely following Mew's orders. But Max hadn't come storming in here at past 10 at night to yell at Mew. Clearly, Max had roused himself from a drunken state just to take out his resentment on Gulf.

Obviously, there were uncooperative people in each Sales Division, but Max was the worst---he had repeatedly refused to turn in his paperwork and basic data. Gulf was sure that Max thought of him as an annoyance, but yelling at him at work for something personal like this was really too much.

"You think that because you work for Mew you're real powerful now, don't you?" Max yelled.

"Stop!" Gulf protested firmly. "Calm down!" He looked at the very large Max, and knew his scrawny self didn't stand a chance.

"You've been so high-and-mighty since you were part of the president's Secretarial Division. I can't stand it!" Max drunkenly raised his shaking fists, making Gulf grit his teeth.

Gulf knew that, with no witnesses around, it would be hard tomorrow to bring Max to justice for his reckless actions.

'Shit!'

But he knew he had to at least put up a front of denial and anger, so he looked at Max scornfully.

"If you continue," a man's voice rang out suddenly. "I'm afraid you won't get just a warning."

The man grabbed Max's quivering wrists, making his eyes widen comically.

Gulf was even more surprised than Max.

"Director Mew?" he said, his voice sounding high-pitched even to his own ears. Mew was supposed to have gone home directly from his dinner meeting, so why was he here? But whatever the reason, Mew had definitely saved him from a stickly situation. And thinking of their Friday nights together made his body tremble.

"Mr. Max," Mew said. "It's clear just from this situation that you don't have the neccessary qualifications to participate in the project. But I'll say it anyway, you failed the screening because I felt that you as a manager, have a bad attitude."

"What---what's wrong with my attitude?!"

"Gulf here requested three times that you submit your mid-period sales strategies and figures. You held us up over two weeks, and then when you finally turned them in, your comments included no explanation as to the large increase and decrease in your numbers. Even given the bad exchange rate and the high price of oil, most managers with sufficient business experience would find these figures to be a bit strange, don't you think?"

"What?!"

"Perhaps you thought that an inter-company request that didn't come from the Presidential Office wasn't worth your time, but you could have figured something out. I have no room on the Jefferson Project team for people who aren't prompt and can't adapt to changing situations.

Max's face, stained red from drunkenness and anger, grew paler and paler.

Gulf watched with gratification as Max stood there silently. He was especially happy that Mew had understood why his work had been late. It had seemed like Mew wasn't paying any attention, but he had actually been watching out for Gulf.

'If nothing else, he doesn't think I'm useless,' Gulf thought, shaking with joy and relief. He was more conscious than ever of how strongly he felt for Mew. No matter how much he tried to drown his loving feelings, they surfaced over and over again.

Max, on the other hand, seemed consumed with humiliation. "The Jefferson contract has been dead for half a year. I wouldn't even want to be part of such a shitty project!"

Having said his piece, he turned and scurried away. Mew coldly watched him leave and then, without saying a word, turned on his heel and proceeded into his own office.

Gulf ran after him. "Uh...thank you..."

Mew put his briefcase on his desk and glanced at Gulf over his shoulder.

The second that jet-black gaze landed on him, Gulf gulped, his heart hammering away loudly. He felt sudden strange sensation as if all the blood in his body had started flowing in the wrong direction.

He was alone in a secret room with Mew.

'Now what?'

His mind ground to a halt. Then, a split second later, he almost toppled over as Mew lunged at him.

Gulf's strength deserted him and he was pushed down and bent over the corner of the desk. Mew tore his clothes off. And then began ministering the crack between Gulf's buttocks in a manner too rough and fast to be called a caress.

Gulf gritted his teeth. Pain blossomed as he was invaded.

"Ha...ah...ah!" he panted. It had been three weeks since he had been fucked like this, so hard that his throat soon grew hoarse. It was frightening how good it felt. He cried out again. Somehow, the pain of Mew's merciless thrusts was being washed away by pleasure. He realized then just how starved he had been to have Mew inside his body.

Gulf screamed, drowning in hazy sensation. He felt released, as if nothing else but this mattered.

And so, the night wore on, filled with lust and desire.

TBC

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 5.8K 36
Gulf is set on taking revenge on the people who ruined his family. He has to fight blood and love to get satisfaction but will everything go his way?
1.6M 93.9K 87
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
384K 24.1K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
1.1M 27.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...