Out running karma (Jimin X BT...

By divii98765

jimin had lost his zest for life. With every step, he felt his desire to jump slowly increasing. Why is life... More

Author's note
chapter-2
chapter: 3
chapter-4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
ideas for new book
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 31
chapter 32

chapter 1

1.6K 42 22
By divii98765

Author's pov:-

Jimin woke up by the annoying sound of alarm clock. He was so fucking nervous. It was his first day at his new school. He had just moved to Seoul from Busan. In the new city, he had no one.  His mother's existence isn't something he was happy about.

"Its okay. You can do it. People are nice. Just smile and try to make friends." He tried to convince himself. After repeating a few more words of encouragement he finally got up to get ready.

He ran hus hand over the navy blue uniform blazer to straighten it up. Then combed his hair neetly.  In front of him, was the thing he hated the most. It was a mirror. He hated mirrors cause they always showed him what he was. How ugly he looked. It alwas seemed like they were mocking him.

Letting out a nervous sigh, he walked downstairs meeting with the familiar sight of his mother passed out on the couch with bear bottles scattered around.

He shook his head and went to kitchen to get himself a quick snack before heading out for school.
...........................................
The school gate was heavily crowded. Lots of people were laughing and chatting with each other. Everyone was buisy talking in there small groups. All of them were good looking. They looked pretty cool walking and skipping un bunches.

Jimin frowned and looked at himself. They all were good looking cause they were skinny. And cause they were skinny, they had friends.

Jimin was envious of them. He wanted to be like them.

'Why can't I be skinny or good looking like them. Why am I like this.'

At last, he sighed and put on a big smile walking inside the building. The school was huge. Bigger than the onehe used to go in Busan. He collected his schedules and started heading over to his first class.

Everyone had already gone to their classes by the time he reached his.
Taking a deep breath he pressed his palm over the door.

The door opened revealing a short highted female teacher. All of the clasd had their eyes on the new boy standing at the enterance.

"Hello. I'm a new student." He said nervously.

"Introduce yourself please." She said, sounding completely disinterested.

"Hi. I'm Park Jimin and I moved here from Busan." He said before bowing.

None of them was paying attention. Everyone was either busy doing their own stuff or looking at him with disgust.

That threw him off and he quickly lowered down his gaze.

"Go. Sit behind Min Yoongi." She ordered in a rather harsh tone. The said boy boringly raised his hand.

Jimin took this as an opportunity to get along with him. So he smiled a bit and walked his seat.

"Ummm. Hi-"

"Don't talk to me you fucking pig." Yoongi cut him off which made the other students burst in laughter.

Facing all this embarresment, Jimin couldn't help but put his head down. He just got there and the were already doing that to him. The whole class was snickering on him. He felt like crying but he couldn't. Not in front of all of them.

As he looked down, all he could see was his belly. He sighed closing his eyes.

'He is right. I'm literally a pig.'

He tried to focus on class after that but chuckles and giggles keptdistracting him. After 40 painfull minutes, bell rang. He gathered all his belongings and looked at his schedule. He had reading next.

Once again, all eyes fell on him as he wentto hix next class. It was making him anxious. Just like morning, everyone sat in there friend groups leaving Jimin alone, all by himself.

He didn't mind it though. He just wanted to dash out of those jugemental stares. There was a table which didn't have anyone so, he decided to go there. Sitting alone was depressing. Especially when all were with there friend while he had none.

Students were spending more time in making jokes and comments on him rather than reading. They were laughing at him. Oh god! How much he wanted to run out of that room. He wanted to go home.

After another 40 mins, which seemed like forever, the bell for recess ringed. And for your kind information, Jimin wasn't very excited about that.

While standing in the long queue of canteen, anxiety was clawing over him on the thought of who he was going to sit with. Once grabbing his tray of sandwich and milk, he wandered around in search of an empty table. But all he could see was ocean of students in blue blazers.

Eventually, he found an isolated seat but it wasn't much far from a group of girls. As he sat there, he heard them scoffing before the got up and left.

Now, he was alone. Everything which had just happened was too much. He didn't even feel like eating. The longer he stared at the food his urge to cry increased. He couldn't bring himself to eat. At the end, all the food was dumped in the distbin.

Jimin wanted to get out of it so he decided to spend time at the lockers section.

He was looking through his locker when it got suddenly slammed.  He flinched at the sound and whipped his head at the group of boys in front of him.

"Hey you fucking pig!" A tall black haired boy yelled.

Jimin was very out of his mind. He didn't know whatto say so he kept quiet.

"Answer you piece of shit." Yoongi said in a harsh tone.

"W-What do you want from me?" He said in a simple quiet tone.

"You are so fucking pathetic, you know that, right? You ugly piece of shit. No wonder no one likes you." Another blonde haired boy said.

"Please let me go." Jimin tried to sau sternly despite of the shivering fear he was feeling.

Hoseok smirked as he
approached Jimin. "Don't tell us what to fucking do." He said coldly.

He raised his hand and
punched Jimin in the stomach. Jimin let out a yelpas held his stomach in pain.

Jin grabbed him by the hair and yanked it. He made Jiminfall to the floor.

Jungkook took the chanceto punch Jimin in the faceseveral times until his facewas cut and bloody.

Jimin curled up in a ball
which made the membersbeat and kick him. Namjoonhad an idea and grabbedJimin's hands so he wouldn't
be curled up. Hoseok grabbedhis legs.Jimin was trying to get out
of their grip but he wasn'
strong enough. Taehyung then stomped on his stomach which caused great pain on
Jimin.

"See you later, piggy Suga said as they left him there,covered in blood.

Jimin clenched his hand over his throat, coughing dryly while tears brimmed down his cheeks. Good thing, no one was there.  Despite of blurred vision and sore limbs, he somehow dragged himself to bathroom. Even though, a lot of people noticed him but no one helped. They were just laughing.

There, once again, he wasin front of mirror, staring disgustingly at his bruised body. Cleaning those cuts was painfull. The stung awfully but he did it none the less.

He could see the bruises forming. They hurt. Heck, everything hurt. People were the worst. Bruises were already stinging but the pain in his heart was more disturbing.

He couldn't stay there anymore. He didn't want to face anything worse (if that's possible.)

He limped all the way to his house. It was, of couse, a bad idea. His mother would beat him to death if she found out that he bunked.

Luckily, when he opened the door of his house, it was empty. He sighed in relief and walked upstairs to his room. He didn't bother to hide his bruises. Its not like she cared so why cover them?

Once getting into his usuall clothes, he plopped down in his bed ,closing his eyes and hoping that they would never open again.

'Whom are you fooling. Its not gonna happen. Everyone hates you. You are disgusting. Now prepare yourself to go back to that hell tomorrow. Its your life now."

He sighed, closing his eyes before falling asleep.

"Will karma ever come in action?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 1.1K 77
Taehyung has always hated math, but yet wherever he goes all he sees is numbers. And all he wants to do is lose them. Being the new kid at school mak...
5.5K 690 25
"He killed himself,What part of that don't you understand?" "He won't,He never will" "You know he did.." "Why did he promise to stay then,Why did he...
Sterling By lyrik

Fanfiction

650K 37K 70
It was inevitable. It always has been. From the rumors at his school to his taunting parents behind closed doors, it was always rough. Fake smiles a...
1.9K 23 20
" Will you still look at me as your sun if I told you about the darkness inside of me?" " I'll hold onto you for now and forever" When an 20 year o...