Viridian's Radar

By YukiMystique

"Ah, Eraserhead, I know your busy with the vigilantes right now, but I need help on a case," the detective st... More

Quirks
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Quirks
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Announcement: I'm alive I think?

Chapter 1

4.1K 85 126
By YukiMystique

_________________________________________________________

Eremophobia 

(n.) the deep fear of stillness, solitude, or deserted places.

_________________________________________________________

Eraserhead's POV

I was jumping rooftops to rooftops, heading down to the deserted part of the town, my last mission for the night. 

Detective Tsukauchi has informed me and has asked me to investigate an abandoned area, where people seem to lose their quirk when going in there.

We theorized it was someone's quirk at first, but due to the report that it has been more than 5 days that the quirk disappearing is happening, non-stop, and the area it occupies was at large. So, scratch that idea, since drawbacks is a bitch whether we like it or not and no one can maintain their quirks activated for a long period of time. 

Well, of course except for mutant types and passive types quirk. But if it's an eraser type like mine? 

I'm jealous that they don't put on eye drops every now and then and strain their eyes.

.

.

.

'God, I'm tired, the crawler really put me on the edge a while ago, got me thinking he injured himself...' I sigh, 'I should have drink 2 more coffees...' I thought as I was reaching near the borderline, where when you cross it, your quirk 'disappears.' 

I landed myself in front of the borderline. I then took a deep breath and step forward slowly...

.

.

.

Suddenly, I just felt a cold feeling inside but nothing, in particular, was telling me I lost my quirk... I tested if my quirk really disappears and it is indeed gone.

'So, this is what it feels like when I use my quirk on somebody else.' I pondered. 

With a sigh, I started to search for the source of this mystery, investigating the abandoned houses and storage houses in the area. This part of the town was deserted a long time ago even before the quirk disappearing case happened, so, no wonder this place was eerily dead looking. 

I witness a green electricity-like trace passing by a while ago far from me and I was walking around in the alleys, searching for it, when I suddenly quiet whimper brought my attention.

.

.

.

I whipped my head in the direction of the sounds, looking for the one who made the sound, but, much to my dismay, there was nothing behind me.

.

.

.

I continued what I was doing until the whimper was heard again, this time a little louder. I head over where I pinpoint the location quickly before I lost the direction. Silencing my footsteps and swiftly moving around. 

.

.

.

I arrived at the deeper and rougher part of the town, a storage house stood before me. Its galvanized steel rooftop and rusted walls, and vines overgrowing everything, showed me evidence that this was abandoned longer than the rest. 

I entered the building slowly, scanning for any threats. When I deemed that it was safe, I started to search for what or who made the sound. 

_________________________________________________________

 After searching every room but one later...

_________________________________________________________

I slowly enter the room, dark decaying walls and mudded stained matt floors were present. I examine the room and there was a basket with a dirty blanket over the top of it in the middle of the room but further to the back.

Being cautious, I squinted my eyes, focusing on what is it.

.

.

.

My eyes widened at the movement of the blanket, it was slowly rising up and down. 

.

.

.

There is a live baby and was abandoned here... My chest suddenly feels heavier, anger and sadness building up inside of me. Who could abandon a baby here?

I walked over to the baby, so, I could inspect his or her condition. 

A short mess of black fluffy hair with dark green at its tip, pop-ups when I lifted the blanket. 

My eyes softened at the sight of the baby. 

His eyes, as I found out the gender, fluttered open and Veridian eyes were meeting mine.

His eyes suddenly turned into a glowing red as he was staring right through my soul, enchanting me at the same time. 

.

.

.

And a thought occurs to me, 'Wait, Is that my quirk?!?' I questioned in my head, my eyes wide, gears started to run in my head, I was amazed yet confused at the same time. 

'Does his quirk allow him to steal quirk or borrow it? Maybe even copy it? No, it couldn't be, he nullified a large area, not allowing anyone to use theirs when inside his radar...' I pondered.

I pat his hair gently, testing if his hair must be kind of floating but it's too short and curly to tell...

He blinked and his eyes were now back to Veridian, no sign of glowing red can be seen. 'So, it is my quirk,' I stated in my thoughts, I was so enchanted that I didn't notice green-like electricity returning to his body and surrounding him and disappeared when I focus my attention back.

I suddenly felt warm again, not cold anymore, and quickly test my quirk if it was back, and it was. 'So, it was the baby's quirk...' I thought.

He blinked a couple of times, looking like he was taking in my sudden arrival and I lifted a brow at him, as I was confused with his actions.

"A- ga," he whimpered-babble with arms stretching forward directed to me. I smiled softly and gently lifted him up and carried him.

"Hi there, bud," I said facing him.

He beamed and boops my nose, "Mhmm," the baby then hummed and cuddled within my binding cloth scarf. I smiled a little at the cuteness he just displayed and I was kind of thankful that no one can see me right now since I don't like others seeing this side of me. 

He slowly drifted to sleep and soon light snores can be heard. 

I slowly grabbed my phone, carefully trying not to disturb the baby's sleeping, and type in the Detective's number. 

RING RING RI-

"Ah, Eraserhead. I presume everything is going alright with the mission?" answered the person in the other line. 

I sighed, "I found an abandoned baby-" I started, whispering.

"...What?" He interrupted but I continued, " -and I think, he must be the one erasing quirks here, as I did not found anything else in the area. I also experienced, him using my own quirk when mine disappeared, as I enter the area, but it returns once he was done using it, and his quirk is finally deactivated after that."

"A baby...?" the detective asked in disbelief, astonished with the facts that I have discovered.

"Okay, Uhm... let's start with how's the condition of the baby right now?" He asked.

I look over to the baby and inspect its features, "He seemed malnourished, so, he was starved for days, possibly before since we have received the reports..." I stated softly while rocking the baby back and forth gently.

"That's not good..." He grumbled. 

"I'm heading over there right now with Recovery Girl and a quirk specialist, and send me your location via text. It's too dangerous to bring the baby right back in the city if he's the one erasing quirks. So, please take care of him until we arrive at your destination, Eraserhead." The detective said and I ended that call with a quick 'sure' and 'goodbye' and send him my location. 

I look over again at the baby when he started to stir and I smiled softly when he went right back to his sleep.

My eyes soon landed on a piece of paper that was below the basket. I slowly reached it without waking the baby.  

The letter was unreadable, as it was stained by mud and dried blood, but there were a few words that weren't, one of those words, I presumed is his name.

_________________________________________________________

I҉f҉ ҉y҉o҉u҉ ҉f҉o҉u҉n҉d҉,҉ ҉ Izuku,҉ ҉p҉l҉e҉a҉s҉e҉ ҉t҉a҈̢҇҉҉̡͠k̵̕͜҉҉̕͜ę̸̛҉̷̡҇ ҉҈̡̛c̵̢̛҉̷̧̕a҈̡͠҉҉̢̛r̷̕͜҉҉̢͡e̶̛͜҉̷̕͜ ҉҉̧͞ǫ̸͡҉̵̡̕f̵̢͠҉̸͜͡ ҉̴̧͝h̸͢͠҉̷̛͜i̸͜͞҉̶̨͝m̶̢͠҉҉̧҇ ҉҈̛͜a҉̧҇҉̸҇͜n̶̡̛҉̵̧͡d̶̕͢҉̷̨͡ ҉҉͜͞k҉͜͝҉̴̧͝ę̸͝҉̵̡͡e҈͢͝҉̶͢͡p҉̡͝҉̸̢̛ ҉̶̡͝.̸̴̡̡̛͍͢͠҈̷̸̨̨̛̮̙͢͞͠҉̶̨̕͜҉̸̸̵̡̨̛͍̝̫͜͜͝͠͡h҉i҉m҉ ҉safe.҉.҉

.҉ ҉M҉y҉ ҉h҉u҉s҉b҉a҉n҉d҉ ҉d҉o҉e҉s҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉w҉a҉n҉t҉ ҉h҉i҉m҉ ҉a҉n҉d҉ ҉f҉e҉a҉r҉s҉ ҉h҉i҉m҉ ҉s҉i҉n҉c҉e҉ ҉h҉i҉s҉ ҉q҉u҉i҉r҉k҉ ҉m̶̧̥͉͉̪̟҇̿͌҉̶̧͈̜̰̾̽͡a҉̧̥̫͈̭̮̾͋̽͠҉҈̢͚̥̗͕̆͂̕n҈̧̪̥̈̇̂̔̀̕҉̷̧̣̲̩̄̔̂͋͝i҈̬̫̲̑̑̍͜͠҉̴̥̲̎̈̒̈͜͞f̴̡͍̘̀̀͐̿̒͡҉̷̢̘̯̠̊̾̔͐̈́͠e҈̛͍̣͉̝͕̾͐͢҉҈̩̝҇̏̃̚͜s̵̤̪͈̗͇̍͐̈͢͞҉̸͙̣̬̙̖҇̃͂͜t̷̨̮̲̭͕̣҇̅́͐҉҈̨̬̦҇̃̔͒̒e҈̭̮͎̎̅̈̒͑͜͠҉҉̨͎͖̖̓̉̌͝ḑ̶̟͓̦́͂̽̆̚͠҉̶̡̘̯̀̍̐͌̀͞ ҉҉̨̛̰͇͉̀́̎ͅȩ̷̗̮̲͕̱̃̍̆̈͠҉҈̧̭̯̤̥҇̉͑̈͂a̵̭̘̪̰͐̾͜͝ͅ҉҈͙̫͚͔͑̀̕͢r҉̖̬͙̞̏̓̒͌̎͢͠҉̷̢̙̭̙̟̓̂̀̒͞l̴̡̲̟̲̩͖̋̒̿͝҉҈̢̪̲̖̭̋́͗̀͗͞ͅẏ̸̥͙̖̋̋͜͠҉̷̧̛͙͎́͋͑̒̋ ҉̵̢̰͕̓̀͆̓͝á̴̮͈͍̳̂͜͡҉̷͕͈͂͑̕̚͢n̴̨̛̲̙̏̔̐҉̵̢̫̜̥͆̊͡d̸̡̲̞̤҇̿̇̀̒҉̶͕̗̤҇̌̎͆̆͜ ҉̴̧̙̳͉҇̔̅̌ͅi̵̧̬̫̭̾̂̒͞ͅ҉̶͖̮̙̎̓̑͜͡t̵̢̩̭̣҇̇̍̃҉҈̱̠̜̠͛̐̾͜͞ͅ ҉̶̜̙͒͆͐͢͞ę̵̛̘̬͒̎́҉̷͎̥̭̤̑͌͛̈͢͞r̷̳̬͍̿̒͛̇͜͠҉̸̡̯͖̞́̽̓̕̚ả̵͍̪͇̖͌͋͢͞҉҉̢̠͍̿̓̀͡s҈̞̥͙̜҇̂̄͜҉҉̩̰̤̀̓̓͜͡ȩ̴͈͍̭̗͛̃̾͂͡҉҈̡͕͇̟̩͑̇͆͝s҈̨͙̦҇͑͂҉̸͙͉̖̜̉̉̏͗̚͢͡ ҉h̴̡̖̝̖̀̐̐͂̚͠ͅ҉̷̟̥͖҇͑̈̎͒͛͜i̸͎͙̤̿̓͜͝҉҈̡̞̜̫̦̲҇̈̿s҉̨̪͍̘̭̬̂͌͝҉҉̡̗̲͎̽͊̿̅͐͞ ҉̷̢͚̪̬͕̮̋̓̚͝q҈̢̪̰̲͈͕̔̚͠҉̶̢̱̩̀̅͂̕ū̸̧̪̪̑̀̐͞҉҉̨͉͙͙̖͓̽̄̌͞i̶̡̮͓҇̈̏̽̾͒҉̵̨̬͎̮͙҇̆͌̑r̵̢͙͈̽͆̍̽̈͝҉̷̮͙͍̣͒͑̈̕͜k̷̢̗͈͖̒͗̈́̕҉̶̢͕̟̣̪̪̀̐͒͐͡ ҉̴̞̲̠̥͙̌̈͢͞ạ̸̧͔̝̐͆̎͞ͅ҉҉̢͙̪͇͒̊͋̄͠n̴̢̲̱̠̤͉̽̿͊̚͠҉҈̟̮͈͈͓҇͗͋͢d҉̢̲͖̖͚҇̔̅ͅ҉̷̢̫͔̪͐̎͐͝ ҉̴̧̩̭̲̜̰̑̆̕ę̵̛̬̦͈͆̊̾҉҉̨̟̘̜̞͌͗͐̕ͅv̵̢̛͇̘͓̑̾̑̌̚҉̴̡̫͇̒̓͑̇͠ͅȩ̸̰͍̎̓̉́͝ͅ҉̶͓̠̗̭̤̀̍̕̚͢r̵̡̲̖͔҇͆̾̾̒͊҉̸̨̛͙͔̤͉̀̑̒̌y̷̨̛̟̙͕̤̓̀͛͊҉̶̨͉̙͍͋̎́̕o̸̟̜͛́̎̈͜͠҉̴̛͕̦̗̅̓͜n̵̞̖̥̝̲҇͗̉͢҉̸̢̲̥͈́̊͝è̶̩̦͇͖̐̇͜͠҉̸̨͇͇͉̬̱҇͂̽͆̎̄'҉̧̠͙͙̲҇̀̊́͑̄҉̸̨̛̩̰̪̲͓̊̂̿s̶̳̝̓̏̍̊̌͢͞҉̸̢̬͎̝͚̞̄́͞ ҉̸̡̞̜̗͓̃̈̓͡a҉͚̘͖̗̐̌̎̋͜͡҉̴̧̥̤҇̅̎́̆̓r̸̡͖̠͆͊̔̕҉̶̨̫͓͇͛̆́̕o̸̠̥̥͖͋͌̃͂͢͡҉҈̢͎͍̉̑͊̇͝u̷̢͍͍҇̿̾͒̑̇҉̷̛̘̯̭̳̉̌̚͢n̷̨̯̟̲̐̿͞҉̶̡͈̪̠͙͖͊̀̕ḋ̸̨̟̩̠̀̕ͅ҉̷͍͎͚͓̐͒̐͛͢͠ ҉h҉i҉m҉.҉W҉e҉ ҉d҉o҉n҉'҉t҉ ҉k҉n҉o҉w҉ ҉h҉o҉w҉ ҉t̵̛̘̖̝̂̀̎̚͢҉̵̡̛̱͍̘͐͊̒o̵̦̱҇͛͂̀͜ͅ҉̷̨͎̮͔̅́͡ ҉҈̨͉͖̦͙͛̊̆͑͂͞m̴̢̮͕̃͋͠҉̸̧̤͈҇̄̍͒͛̒ä̵̡̙͍̞̜͗͝҉҉̛͔͍̥͔̓̓͋̑͢k҉̤̲͓͖͖̇̒͢͞҉̸̢̩͍͍̅̑͝e̶̢̩̝͔͖͚̐͂͑̔̚͝҉̶̢̮̫̗̣͒͌̓̌̕̚ ҉̷̧̛͚͇̭̏́i̶̢̲͍̣̦͍̓͑̋͛̈̕҉̴̢̞͓̋̏̿̆͡ṯ̸̨͉̠̭̠̃̄͊̊͠҉̷̫̜̣̓̽̕͢ ҉҈̧̗̗̙̘͑̿̐́͛͝s҈̧̛̖̪͆̿҉̵̨̰̰̳̔͗͊̕t̵̝̖̿̊̑͢͠҉̵̧͇̝̝̆̅̉͞ͅo҉̧̯͇͎͚͎́̌͝҉̴̢̮͎̆̉̇͂͐͡p̷̧͇͕̔̕̚҉̷̧̞̰̱̥̅̉̊́̕.̷̥̦̝̫̣̋̒̓̆͋͢͝

҉̶̸I̸҉̷ ҉̷o҈҉̷v̵̸҉҉̷e̸҉҈҉r҉̴҉҈҉h̴̴҉̷e̶҉҈a̵̸҉̶̵r҉̸҉̸҈d̴̸҉҈̸ ҉҉t̵̴҉̵̷h̶҉҈̸a҉҉̴҈t҉҉҈̶ ҉̴̷h҉̶҉̵҉e̵̴҉̶ ҉҉w҈̶҉̸a̶҉҉̶҈s̷҉҈̶ ҉̴g҉҉̵̵o҈̶͢҈̖҈̸̷̷̷̱̟҉҉̷̴̵̴̨̱ͅi̴̷̴̸̵͓̰͢҉̴̸͓̘҈̷̷̟҉҈̸̨҉̩҈̞҈̸̸̴̠̣҉n̶̷̴̮͢҈̶̵̴̵̸̵̸̴̝̦̦͍҉҈̷̸̷̴̸̵̢̲̱g̶̵̢҉̸͈҉̴̸̸͖͔҈҉̸҉̴̶͕͢҉͙҉̵̷̷̲̩҉̶̶̴̲ ҉̶̵̵͍̣͜҉̸̮҉̴̶̠t̶҈̸̶̧̘҉̵͖͙҈̷̴̘҈̷͓҉̵̶̶̷̴̵̵̡̟̫o҈̷̡͇҈̸̴̵̷̸̷̰͇͍ͅ҉҉̴̷̷̶̝̩͙͢҉̴̴̷̬̯ k̸̵̨҈̷̷̖̝҈̶̝҉i̸҉̶͢҈̷̯҉̵̫̮҈̷̴̶̲l̵̢҉̷̷͓̱l҉̶̶̸̸̶̡͎̪̮҈̶̵̱ ҉҈̷̵̵̨̱͇҈͉҈ṃ̵̵͢҈̷̠҉̷̴͉҉̸̵̷̴̵̶̷̨̮̤̥̞҈̸̵̬e̵͢҉̸̫̫҉҈̴̶͉͍҈҉҉̵̵̵̡̯҉̴̵̯ ҉҉҉̸̴̧̟҉̴̵̶̶̸̖͓̥͉a̷̴̷̶̡̩͔̗҉҉̷̸̢͓҉̸̵̞҈n̸͢҉̥҉҉̘҈̸̶̰҈̫҉҈̝҈҉̶̵̴̵̢͙҉̴͙҉̵̣d҈̢҉̸̷̖̣҉҉̸̴̧͇҈̶̸̩҈̶̸̮ ҉̵͜҉̸̷̯̥҉̸̴̸͕m̴̶̵̸͚͢҈̵̰҈҉҉̷̷̴̡͍҉̲҈̤҉̴̦y̸̷̨҉̶̵̴̵̭̟̱͎҉̷̠҈҉̶҉̸̨҉̷͈͕҈̱҈̴̱͖҉ ҉̷̸̸̨̣҉̵̳҉b̴̷̧҉̶̴̷̴̦̦͍҉̶̸̦̬҉҉̶͜҈͈҈҈̶̶̴̸̙̬ͅa҉҈̢҈̸̲̙҉͕҉҉̴̵̴̶͔͈҉̷҈̡҉̷̶̷̦͈̣̫҉b҉̵̷̠͜҉̘҉̴҉̴̴̸̴̧̙͓҉̵y҈̶̸̷̧͎҉̴̝҉̷͖҉̴҉̧҉̫҉҉̷̸̩,̵̧҉҉̵̵̖̘҉҈̸̸̶̧͍͕҈̸̴̱̭҈ ҉̵҉̸͢҉̸̶̞͚҉̷̸̵̶̬̝s̴̨҈̷̘҈̸̸̗̜҉̷̸̶ͅ҉҉̷̷̶̶̵̨̟̬o̶͢҉̮҉̷̷̵̴̴̭͓̤҉҈̡҉̵̸̴̫̯,̸̴̢҈̵̷͍͈҉̶̶̳҉̴̵̨҈̶̶̲҉̷̶̵̷͔͖ ҉̶̶͜҈̟҉̵͖҉I҉̢҈̸̴̷̴̵̫̝̜̰҉̴҉҈͜҉̶̫҉̸̵̝҉̬҈҈̴͉͕҉ ҉̵̴̶̶̵̥͚͢҈̵̸̴̝̯h҉̵̵̡҈̷̲̣҉̴̥҉̷̴̡҉̸̭҉̷̵͕̤҈̞҉҉i̷̵̢҈̵̸̜̜҈̵̴̟̟҉҉҉̴̴̶̸̢̦҈̷̴̸̷̴̴̵̠̖̩d҉̷̶̷̷̴̨̱̠҉̸̡҈҈̬҉̴͎̬҉̘҈̶̵̷͎e̸̶̴̢͖҈̷̸̷̶̵̷̷͙̩̤͚҈҉̸̴̸̵̵̨̮̫҈̵͈̖҉̷̜ ҉҈̶̧͎҈̴̵̸̱͙҈̸̵͕̩҈҉h̵҉̴̷̴̴̩̞͢҉̶҉̴̢̠҈̴̵̣i̸̷̴̷̢͇̪҉̸̸̤҈̵̵̟҉̵̸̶͕͜҈҉̶̵̷͖͇̫m̶҉̵̶̶̸̸̷̖̮̗͢҉̴̵̶̲̟҈̸҉̸҉̶̷̨̙҉̗҈̮҈̴̴̞̱҈ ҉̵̸̴̢̦҈̶̴̵̴̤̟҈̴̶̶͓̥h҉̶̴̴̸̰̞͢҈҉̴̴̸̴̡̰͔҈̴e҈̢҈̖҈̴̸̵̸̵̞̣̟҉̸̷̭҉̷̷̷͈͕͜҉̴r̸̶̨҈̸̷̴͉ͅ҉̵̴̧҉̵̶̦͎҉̮҈̮҈̵̶̸̖e̴̵̷̶̸̴̴̬̮̳͜҈̴̷̵͖̮҉҈̶̢҉̵̪҉̶ͅ ҉̶̸̢҉̴̵̰̘҈w̵̢҈̵̵̸͖̖͍҈̵҉҈̴̵̷̶̵̶̠̘͢h̶̵̨҈҈̶̵̴̷̶͚̲̣̦҉̷̴̵̨҈̷̴̸̖̜҈e҈̢҈̤҉̸̠҉̴̫҉̶̴̧͖҈̶̩̗҈̷͚҈̴̖ŗ̴̴̸͍҈̴̴͈͉҈̶̵̸̮͇҉҈̸̧҉̴̷̷̶̴̸̦̝̤̥̘e҉̶̡҈̸̵̵̦̯҉̷҈̸̸̢͔̯҉̴̮҉̷̸̟ ҉҈̷̧҉̷̷̠͉h̸̵̨҈̷̵͎̫҉̶̶̶̡҉̷̜ͅ҉̶̩ę̶̶̴͎҈̴̵͎̳҉̷̴̶̴̰͙͜҈ ҉̶̶̸͢҈̴̷̶̵̟̤̬̪҈c̴҈̷̶̡͚҉͎҉̴̗҈̵̶̶̪̜҉̷̸̴̨̖҉̴̵̦̤a̶҉̡҈̸̸̴͇͍̝҉̸̵̸̪̩҈҉̴̶͢҈̶̷̷̶̟̲҈̸̶̶̶̵̞͖̦n̴͢҉̷̶͇̲̱҉̵̶̵̞̯҉̸̵̴̞̲͜҈̷͙'̵̧҉̷͔҈̷̴͎͉҉҉̷̷̵̵̵̧̤̞̩҈̸t҈̨҉̶͖̫҉̵̸̬҉̶̶̷̷̴̷̢̮͙҈ ҉̵̵̶̵̳̙͜҈̴̜҉̴̸͔҉̵̲҈f̶̶̷̴̴̷͚͉̳͢҉̵̸̴̵̧̝͎҉͓҈҈͉҉̸̵̮i҉̨҉̸̶̶̸̘̫͎ͅ҉̸͇҉҉҉̸͢҈̶̵̷̖̦͔ņ̷̶̷̷̵̶̷̸̯̘ͅ҉̸̵̵̶̧̱҉̠҈ḑ̶҉̸̴̵̷̰͓̜҈̷̵ͅ҉̶̶̴̶̡ͅ҉̯҉̴͕҉҉̵͖ ҉̶҈̵̢҉͔҉̷̸̷̳͇ḩ̶̷̷̵̷̗̱ͅ҉̷҉҈҉̢҉͎҈̷̠̱҈i̴̴̡͍҉̴̟҈̵̳҉̴̶̶̵̧̝҈̷̸̸̷̴͈̭m̶̶̶̸̸̷̧̠̥҈̷̗҈҉̴̸̧҈̷̸̸̷̴̶̜̮̥̩.̶̷̡҈̶̵̶̶̶͍̮̙҉̷҈̨҉̵̶̵͍̝҈̵̶̫ ҉͖͙̪̠͢ͅ

̢̦͍̗̭̳
̧̠̭҉̘̖̖͔͜I̡̮̗̤̯҉̨̖͇̖̣ ҉̫̱̯̳͜w̨̯̮͇̗҉͚̩̳̯͍͜o̡͎͖̬҉̢͕͇̤̝ͅu̧̘͉҉̧̳̯̲͙l̖̱͓͢҉̠̟̯̗̠͜ḓ̨̠̟҉̭͓͈̞̲͜ ҉̩̠̙͢ͅp̟̱͜҉̡͖̤r̬͇͜҉̡̪̱͖̰o̡̯̠͍͉҉̧͉̜̖͍b̧̙̭̠҉̜͔͢a͓͈̗̟͜҉̧̳̪b҈̸̸̶̵̷̡̢̧̧̨̮̥̲͙̟̬̞̯̞̦̪̦̞̮̯̳̪̘͓̲͐͗҇͊̈́̄̃̏̄̋҇͑̂̚̚͜͜͠͝͠͠҉̷̸̟̜̲̮̉͌͐̎̎͢͢͜͡͡҉̴̨̛̦̱̳͇̱͉̽͌͋̐͢͡҉̞̅̈̎͢͞ĺ̸̴̵̸̸̸̢̨̨̢̛̦͙̖̯̩̮̲͈͙̦͚̩̳̤̤̞͈̑͆͒̐̇̈̈́̆̆͊̚͢͢͢͞͠͝͞͞҉̷̸̵̸̡̨̜̬̥͚̲̩͔͕̳̣̈́̀̍̇҇̎̏̿̊̀̅̕̕͢͜͢͠҉̜͒͑͢͝ỷ̴̨͖̚͜͞҉̷̢̨̲̤͙̟͓҇̽̑͗͡҈̡̘̦̉͝҉̴̧̬͎̪͐̂͜͠҉̸̴̨̡̠̩̗̤̳͙̥͎͚̟̾̽̿͛̋̅̕̕͜͝҈̨͚͔̐̄̃͡ ҉̵̵̸̵̶̶̷̡̧̢̧̨̡͎̱͇̭͉͍̣̱̗̘̬̞̯͙̝̮̲̇̈̒́̏͋͐̑̃͑̚̕͜͢͠͠͠͞͝͝b̵̷̶̷̴̸̨̧̨̨̧̛̜̳͔̣͚̤̳̯̘̰͍̬̫̊̀̈̏͆̅̊̎͌́̍̊̊̋̕̕̕͜͢͞͡҉̸̴̢̢̯͔̞̞҇̓̍̆̅̎͜͠҉̸̴̢͓̠̩̮͚̞͕̠҇̓̆̄̏̄͜͢͝͡ę̷̵̴̴̷̸̡̢̧̛̛͓̩̗̗͎̤̱͇̝͕̳͎̣͎̫̓̔̎̑̅̍̄̾̊̈́̌͂͜͢͢͞͞͞͡ͅ҉҈̴̨̢̡̛͚͙̖̙͕̂͋̾͑͝҈̨͚̪̓̀͋͞҉̷̸̨̢̡̥̫͓͎̠͇̦͖҇̿̂̈́́҇̒́̕ ҉̴̶̵̵̧̧̢̡̛̤̞͙̭̰̤̦̦̗̫̪͆҇̍̑̌̄̿̉̕͜͞ͅd̸̷̢̧̮̟̪̜̪̐̿̆҇̇̕̚͜҉̸̡̛̝̟̪̍̄͛͆͜͡҉̶̸̵̶̸̸̡̨̛̝̩̩̯̗̭̤̞͕̟̗͖̦̞͎̥̥̓̓͆̀̅҇̿̂҇͒̈́͒̒̓̍͢͢͢͢͜͠͝͠e҉̵̶̴̡̨̡̡͍̠̩̲̪̜̩̙͖̪͙̠̄͂҇̒̊͋҇̇̏̋͐̈́̕͜͠҉̸̸̵̴̢̡̨̯̜̝̭͇̝͍̯̱͈̜̙͈̮҇̔̎̈́͋̈́̈҇͂̒͂͜͜͝͠҉̵̧̛̣͈̱͕̗͍̝̔͛̔͂͌͢͠ͅ҉̧̦̙̮҇͌̓̽a҈̧̧͖̫̅̾͠҉̵̶̢̧̡̣̥͖̗͕͖̬̣̖̍̎̓͝͞͝҉̶̵̶̸̷̧̨̢̨̰̤͎̬̫̳̯͎̙̠͉̣̓̏̔̃̀̓̾̕͜͢͡͞͠͝҈̸̢̨̦̱͙̝͎̮̟̓̏͊͋̈́͂͝͝d҈̵̶̧̢̢̩͚̰̖͍҇̈͊́͒̓͜͡͝ͅ҉̢̛̰̐̏̈́҉҉̵͔͈̯͔̞̋̊̕͜͢͢͡҈̵̡̛̫̱͉͓͓̦̇͒͊͊͢͠ ҉̵̧̛̪̎̎͢҉̴̴̴̢̨̢̧̛̳̯͓̠̪̦̞̪͎̩̟̥̎̃͗͛̍̓́̕͞͝r҉̴̷̷̷̧̧̧̡̢̞̱̬̮̲͙͍̰̘͍͚̪̭̰́̀҇̀̾͒̿̉͌̚͜͝͡͝͡҉̵̸̴̴̨̢̧̧̛͖̮̫̲̩̤̦̙̓͊̄̀́͜͞͝͝į̷̶̴̵̡̡̫̗̙̲͓̠͉̯͎̲͍̂̾̐̈́͋҇͋͆̓͋͢͜͞͡͝҉̴̡̛̫̿̃͜҈̶̶̢̢̣̟̟͕̰̘̅̓̿̍̕͜͠͞ģ̵̸̴̴̷̵̨̧̨̨̛̭̜̟͖̮̱̤̟̟̱̣͙̲̟̖̱͙̪̘̀̀͐͌̄̽҇̿͌̎͗̍͆͢͜͝͡͝͞҉̴̧̟̀̌͜͝҈̸̴̡͚̰̜̟͕͔̥̭҇͊̃̍̋̀̏͢͢͠͡h̵̸̶̴̵̶̡̡̧̧̡̛̛͖̬̟̳͖͓̝̪͚̩͎̗̞̱̙̔́̽̅̀̆́̽̾̿̑̎̀̍͜͜͡͞͝͡ͅ҉̷̴̷̶̴̨̢̨̢̛̜͚̩̳͖̯̘͉͔͓̰̮̙̝͎̐̉̐҇̂̆̈́̒̏̑͌̎̈́̚͜͜͝͞͠t̷̴̡̡̡̬̖̩͙̯҇̍͊͆́͝҉̷̷̧̨̖̞̗̠͓̫́͗́̋͜͝͠͝ͅͅ҉҈̷̧͓̭̝̥̰҇͆̊́̿͜͜͡҉̨̪̣̜̋̍͠҈̲̞͓̓͂͢͞҈̨͙̣̀͝ ҉҉̶̶̸̡̧͕͖̩̘̖̳͔͌̾̓̅̎͑̑̔̚͢͜͜͞͡͠͠ͅn̷̸̴̶̡̧̨̢̢͖͇̯̗̳̟͇͎͉̥̒͐̍҇̒̈́͐̓͠͞͠ͅͅ҉҉̢̡̜͇̄̈́͞ͅ҉̴̧̥̣̪͇͎̫͒̒̌̒̈́͜͞͡҈̸̸̧̨̡̛̜͍̰͍͈̱̗͙̳̯͓̑̐̿̄̿̓͠͞o҉̷̵̸̡̧̢̪̟̘̰͕̭͖́̐҇̀̿̐҇͋͢͢͠͡҈̧͚̠̅͒͡҉̶̧̧̛̪̘̞̈́҉̢̗̜͙̜̉̑̕҉̶̡̡̰̩̜͓̮̲̫͆҇̂̀͂͠҈̨̛̗͎̎w̵̴̴̢̨̛̛̩͉̭̯̪̝̗̅͛̒̏̋̓͜͢͝ͅ҉̷̶̢̧̛̟̙͇͔̬̬̎̀̅͋͆̂͜͝͝҉҈̷̶̴̷̢̡̡̡̡̛̛͓̙̠̘͖͙̩̬̳̱̥̜̰̠̲͖̓́͑̓̈́͆̃̓͑҇̒̔̅͜͞͠ͅ҉̴̛͖̳̮͓̊̌́̄̕͢͢ ҉҉̵̵̷̸̷̷̢̨̧̨̧̛̛̯̱͇͓͓̫̦͉͍̦͈̙̣͕͍̟͍͗͑̓̽̀҇̇̌̈̍͂̏̅̌͋̆͊̚͜͢͜͡͞͡͞ͅb̵̜̥͍̑́̚͜͢͠҉̴̷̶̢̢̡̘̲̟̱̬̟̳̝̭̞̪̫̩҇̐͒͗̌̀̇̃͜͠͠͡҈̢͙̮̣́̾͞҉҉̶̧̛̛͓͍̳̠̦̓̃̒̏͜͢҈̴̡̧͈̪̠͚̣͍̅͐̑҇̾͂͞e̷̡̡̖̰̯͋̓͛͝҉̵͍͓͚̱̝̗͊̽̃̎̔͢͢͠͠҈̧̭̳̬̀̂͠҈̗̟͓̘҇̿̄̿͜҉̜̘̿͜͝҉̴̴̷̸̷̧̡̧̛͔͙̳̪͕̤̟̱̗̟̞͖̗̳̳̆̒̽̒̀̀̌̀̈̍̽̕͢͢͜͠͠͝҈̨̥̘̟҇̇c҉̡͇̖̓͜͠҈̸̡̨͚͎͍̖̥͕͇͈̂̾҇̀̕҉̬͈̪҇̑͜҉̵̛͇̫̠͚̪̇̎̒̎̈͆͜͜͠҉҉̮̝̠̀̈́͢͢͞҈̵̶̷̷̸̧̡̡̡̖̠̮̠̬͚͉̜̠̩̮̘̱̳͙҇̏̅̀̀̌̍̉̾̑͜͜͡͡͞͞͠ͅͅa҈̴̶̸̧̢̛̛͈̦͚̪͈̲̫̪̖̫̿̎̉̅̚͜͜͢͞͞ͅ҉҈̸̢̩̬͍͉̠̜҇͛̂͂͢͜͡҈̵̨̧͓̬̟̱̟̦̤̤̉͑̽̉͝͡҉̵̧̢̛͈̰̫͔̱̩͗͆̒̓͞ử̴̵̢͚͔͓̠͖̗͆͋̕͜͜҉̶̡̨͍̭̘̣҇̀͌̓͌̅͝҉̴̴̢̧̢̛͇̭̰̞̖̙͂͛̕̚҈̵̨̛̰̙̪͇͖̀͑̆̌͜͝҈̧̦҇̂͊́s̸̢̨̰͒͝҈̸̡̯̯̣̎̌̾͊͢͞͠ͅ҈̨̛̮͚́̋͗҉̷̡̘͈̞̒͢͠҈̢͈̬̅̕҈̵̭̠̋͌̄̄̋̚͢͢͞͞ͅe҈̴̵̸̨̛͚͖̬̪͎̰̗̙͇͍̱̙҇̾̍̅͐̎̎̍̐͋̍͑͢͢͜͜͝͝҈͚̥̱̊͜͝҈̧̣̖̽͡ͅ҉̴̨̝͖҇̇̋̒͢҉̸̷̶̸̸̢̡̡̨̰̜̞̟͉̞͍͇͕͖̦͙̥̘̠҇́͗̊́̇̋͒̾̾̏̀͗̃̕̕̕͢͢͡͞ͅ ҉̴̢̧͚̰̞̆̀̀̕҈̸̴̡̡̢̖̪͔̭̲͖̭̭҇͊̋҇̉̈́̈́̈̓͋͡҉̙͍̝̜҇̽͋͒͜҈̢̳̳̜͍̓̉̊̕҈̳̍̍̕͜o҉̶̴̵̧̨̨̧̢̛̠̟̦̙̫̮̬͓͔̲̙͚̿̇̀͂͐̈̆҇̑͠͡҈̷̛̛̘̞̲̟̙̞͉̮̾̀̉͗͊̏͢͢҉̢͚̙҇̆҉҈̶̨̡̢̝̝͎̫͊̂̋̚͞͞҉͈̦͔͖҇̉͢҈̶̸̸̨̨̢̪̟̜͖̣̤̥͓̪͉̞̝̞͑̊̅̀͆҇̓̀͊͐͋̕͢͞͠f̷̴̨̢̯̞̞̤̭̬̀̀̒͒͢͡͞҈̷̨̛̫͍̝̇̔̒̊͢͞҉̶̴̴̢̨̟̰̩̠͔̝͇̪̙҇̄̊͛҇͊̊̕͜͜ͅ҈̵̸̨̢̛̞͖̫̠̩̳̭̥͇̑̍̄̈̍͑͢͡͠ͅ ҉̴̨̥̤̈́̓́͢͠҈̧̖͓̩̝҇̄҉̸̸̶̷̧̡̢̛̮̫̝̘̞̖̫̲̯̲͎̯̙̠͇͎̗̓̐͂͊͗͑̽̃̂̉̒̀͜͜͠͞͡͞ḩ̵̝̀̅͐͢͠҈̷̶̩̱͉̰͇̳͖͎̄̓̑̀̽̕͜͜͢͞͝҉̸̵̷̶̴̷̢̧̧̫̰̗̦͉̮̬̟̮̮̰̦̬҇̔̽̀̂̄͛̓͂̍̉͗͑̔̚͢͜͢͜͝͠͡͠͠ͅį̴̶͓̜̠̜̘̫̈́̎͢͜͠͡҈̝͇͛̈͊͜͡҉̴̧͕̦̫̄̎̽͋͢͠͞҉̷̷̷̷̢̧̨̡̢̰͎̭̖̝̲͉͓͚̘҇̽͂̓̽̏̇͛҇͛͝͞҉̙͓̯͐͜͞m̸̷̧̨̡̰̙̟̦͎͒̀͒̇̒̒̕͝҉̨͔̜͔̒̿́͡҉̡̫̯͕͒͠҉̴̧̩́́͆͢͝҉̧̩͓͛̾̕҉̸̶̶̡̡̧̫̙̩̯̠̦͇̝̙͖҇͋̒̋̏̋̾̕̕͢͞ͅ ҉̴̴̸̷̵̷̨̢̨̨̛̛̤͉͙͔̟̪̬̠͔̝̗͕̦̭̤̬̊̍̌̃͐҇̓͌̿̀̈́̽̎͒̈̕̚͜͜͜͝͡b҉̷̴̸̨̨̡̝͖̝̮̙̟̠͖̲͛̈́̿̔̌̈̾͜͢͞͞͡͡ͅ҈̶̳̥̗̮͕͉҇̋́͢͜͡҉̵̧̱҇̈̒̀͜҉̬̲͍̯̋̎͊͜͡҈̸̡̛̩̞͈̥̦̔͂̄͢͡u҈̵̢̭͈̖̪̥̙̭͒̓̉͂̕͢͜͠҈̵̥͇͓͇҇̌͌̎͢͜͞҉̧̗̦͖͊͞҉̴̸̢̛̫͍̳̙͋͂̈̋͌͜͜͝҉̷̴̵̵̨̧̢̧͖͇͇͙̳̩̘͎̗̣̯̳̞̮̖̤̍̐̑̐̓̍̀̀̕̕͜͞͠͝t҉̶̡̨̟̞͙̤̫̣̒͆͐̄̍̽͢͡͠҉̶̢̬̲̥̖̥҇͛̉̋̽̎̐̕͢ͅ҈̡̦͍͋̍̕҉̴̸̶̸̷̷̶̧̢̢̢̧͕͙̜̯̭̰̪̥̖̩̩͈̬̰̟̳͍̝̥̤̪͚̅̒̃̓҇͑̇҇̌̆͛҇̀̄̾̾̅̕͜͢͜͠͡͠ ҉̷̢̢̱͇͚͂̑͡҈̢͇̬͇͛͑͡ͅ҈̨̫͙̜҇͊̽̎҉̳̣̌͛̀͜͞I̴̶̶̢̨̢̛̭̖̰̲͒҇̈̋̓̑͜͠ͅͅ҈̶̢̡̝̭͕̯̦̱̪̾͊̋̀͂͠͞҉̵̷̴̶̨̧̧̧̛̙̤͖̗͕̦͇̤́҇̒̽̂̇̃̄͆͂͜͝͝҈̢̛̝̦̫͊̿҈̷̢̨̫̩̪̳̳̙̣҇͑̃̾̓̀͝ ҉̶̴̶̷̧̨̛͎͈͔̬̬̩͙͕̮̲͇͚͚͂́̃̏҇͋͒̕͢͢͢͡҈̸̸̧̡̭̪̙̤̟̙̜̭̍͗̇҇̊҇̀̓̅͢͡ā̴̡̡̝̠͡҉̵̵̵̴̢̨̨̨̟̗͈̫̳͓͚̲̥̘̬̠͉̮͚̄͒̇̽̾̏̊̚͜͡͝͡͡͡ͅ҉̶̢̤̦̋̑́͢͠҈̶̷̡̢̧͉̰̣̰͚̰̱҇̌̌̀̽̕͝s҉͎̤̦͊͋̓͜͢͞҈̶̴̴̧̧̢͕̖͍̬͇͙̩̬͉̏͑̅̀͊̀͆̎̔́̕͢͠͝͠҉҈̵̷̢̨̛͙̜͉͕̮̦̦̦̟̳̋́͑̆̔͛̉̕͢͜͞҈̶̷̷̡͖̘̥̮̣͍͔̳̲̟͐͌̄҇͆͢͢͢͞͝͡ͅk̸̢̛̠̗̮̾͜҉̛̯̟̙̎͢҉̫̮̠͗͗͢͝҉̴̸̧̮̗̭̯̭̫̬͔̎̃͑̎́͊̿͆̕͢͢͡͡҉̵̡̢͉̙̂͞҉̸̸̴̨̛̛̯͔̬̲̗̦̜͈͇́̄͛̊̉͒̕͢͢͢͞e҉̶̨̡̡̱͕͈̳͔̃̄͒̕͠҈̡̭̠̟̜҇̇҉̧̙̠̒̎͝҉҈̵̢̢̢̯̙͙̥̮͙͇͆̑͂̔͝͝҈̴̸̡̡̛͈̜̦̠̭͕̦̭̘̗͕҇̈́̽̿͛̏̐͆͜͝҈͈͔̱̣̔̓̑͜͡҈͚̍̋͢͠d҈̴̴̴̵̴̡̢̨̧̛̛̛̛͖̩̥̤͉̙̲̮̱͕͉͈̓͒͂̀̾҇̎̽̂̒̋͒͛̔̕͜͢͢ͅ҉̵̡̢̙́͞҉̶̡̛͉͚̘̭͉̜͐͐̓̐̉̇͢͡҉̡̛̞͖̍҉̧̞͙̆͗͝҉̴̡̥̰͇̞̫̊͊͆́͜͠͠ ҉̸̢̢͉̗͉̓͌̑̕҉̷̵̥̲͍̤͔͔̮͎̮͓̀̐͛͑͜͢͜͝͡͡҈̵̧̛̖̤̬͇̘̽͊͑̚͜͡õ̸̶̡͈͉̫̫̣͊̃͆̕͜͢͡҈̴̧̢̫͚͇̞́̉̊̈́̚͞͞҉҈̵̵̸̢̨̢̰͎̥̱̪̗̣͈̜͚̜҇̾̂̃̀̑̅̀̎̕͜͢͞͝f̴̧̜̒͋̕͢҈̷̨͍̘̯̪̦̤̘̋̓͆̒͌̕͜͞҉̞̘͑̽̊͜͠҉̧̦̬́͆̾͝҉̴̨̨̝͈̞̟̤̔̆̇̔̕͠҉҉̡͚͛̾͜͡҈̶̸̴̨̡̭̦͕̥̣̮̦͇̙̰̣͈͂̈́̈͋͢͢͠͠͡͡ ҉̴̶̷̡̡̛̖͇̰̮͉͎͕̜͔̂̎̍̇̇̓͂͢͜͝͠҈̡͖̤͖̊̈́͞҉͍͌͑̚͜͝y̶̴̡̨̨̗̗͓̍̇͌̄́̈̕͝҉̶̛͔̙̣͔̈́̾̔̓͗͋͜͜͡҉҈̸̷̶̡̨̨̮̤̮̭̰̗̬͉͔̙̱̳͗̇̆̇̔́̿͗͜͢͡͠͞͝҈̸̡̛͍̙̮̟̥̣̀̋̋͌͐͢͡o̴̴̡̧̭̠̬̪̞͇͎̾̃̈́͂̋̆̕͜͝҉͕̞̖̒̉̽͜͡҈̴̱͇͙̞̘̐̎̃҇͑́̇͢͜͞҈̴̧͍͉̜̥͍̑̀҇̌͢͠҉̶̨̨̘̅͗̕҉̡̳̝̮̈́̍̀͠҈̶̸̴̨̧̨̨̛̛̘̙̞͉̭̬͎͕͉̝̭̤̜̃͌̃̃҇̋҇͗͊̚̚ų̷̵̸̸̴̴̢̧̢̨̧̢͚̠̫̙̮̳̠̗̦̥͚͙͍͕̬̠҇̐̾҇͗̍̂̔́̑̉͑̕͠͞͞ͅ҉̶̶̷̷̸̷̧̧̨̨̨̛̛͎̩̙͇͓̜̟̦̯̥̠͙̫͇̭҇̽̄̈̿҇̅҇͐̍̿͆͢͜͝ͅ,̵̴̨̨̧̰̩̩̭͂̑̆͌͠͡҉̷̸̨̛̭̬̖͙͖̝̝̪̱̉̀̑̏͋͗̕͢͢͝҈̢̙̪͉͐͗̇͞҉̵̡̢̙̈́̕҈̢͍͔̣̈́͡҉̶̶̴̧̨̡̧̙͍̖̬͖̲͉̘̗̏͂̑̔̏͐̏̈͋͌̈́̕͝͠͠ ҉̷̴̸̷̡̧̨̛͓͔̬̞͖̜̤̫̙̠͓̈́̐̑͑͊̉҇̃̈́̒̒̈͢͜͠͞w̸̸̶̶̧̛͉͙̞̯̘̙͍̲̳̣͈̗͗͊̇҇̌̃̔́̋̕͜͢͜͢͞҈̶̴̨̢̘̠͕̜̯̣͔͈̽͗̑̉̋͌͋͂̍͜͡͝͠҉҉̢̫҇̌̃̀͢҈̴̡̭̱̫̳̜͑̔͢͠͞҉̲҇̈́͢h̸̶̨̧̛̗͓͓̬̝̐̃̆҇̓̆͜҈̷̗͍̩̘̞̓͑͗̀͢͢͝͞҉̷̸̵̶̷̷̡̡̢̨̪̗̞̜̙̘͕͍̪͔̞̬̗̗͓̤͋̏̅̾҇̽͛̅͆̋͊̀̏́̚̕͢͢͜͞͠͞͡҈̡̟̘͕҇̾͆̿o̶̵̴̴̧̧̧̨̥̯̲͖̤͖̝̫͇̣͆͋͋́̈́̽͗̀̌͛͜͞͡͝͠҉҈̛͉́͢͢ͅ҈̷̸̡̩͖̯̳̭̠͖̪҇̔̎̀̂̋̚͢͢͝͠ͅ҈̡̛͙̘͈̒̎ ҉҈̷̡̙͈̖͉̣̌҇͑͐͢͜͝҉̶̨̡̯͎̰͇͍̂́̌̃͊͗̕͠h̸̢͔̿̾͂͜͡҉̸̸̢̢̫̥̜̤͚̥̮̠̪̓̌͑҇̑̋̃͜͠͞҉̨̟̟̤͚̈͡҉̡͍͙͓͕͑͆̽̕҈̨͉̾̏͝҉̴̶̸̸̵̶̢̡̢̨̡̡̲͉̲͉̙̯͓̪̬̖͎̫̠̦̱҇͒̄҇͐̄͆͂͆̃̇҇́̕͢͡͠a҉̵̧͇̝̲̙̈̾͋̅͛͜͢͡͠҉̧̪̞̊̅͂͠҉̩̲͙̀̓͂͢͠҈̧̗͐͠҉̸̨̨͚҇͑̆҈̵̧͚̣͉͉͓̪̽҇͗͛͌̕͢҉̴̡̖̘̫̜̳̮̮͕҇͋͐͋̀͢͞҈͙̭̘̈́̍̈͢͡҉̛͈̓̆̓͜ṿ̵̶̶̶̶̷̧̡̧̧̛̣̙̙̤͖̜̙͍̝̤̩̲̮͇̫̬̫̀҇͛́̏̆͑͐́͋̾͐͢͢͢͞͠͠͞ͅ҉̶̵̧̧̥̞̬͓͇́̅̑̀̊̆̕͜͞҉̸̢̨͎̠͔̦̳͉͗̈̓̾̔̕͠҈̴̨̪͎͎̭͈͔̘̓̓̏͢͡͞ȩ̴͚̦҇̿̃̐͢҉̴̶̵̶̡̢̛̟͈̪̰̘͔̳̳̝̰̜͖͚̔̾̑̓͂͗͋̄҇́͜͢͢͞͡͡ͅ҉̶̴̵̵̢̨̧̮̖͇̫̞͓̠̣̥̪̤͐͑̄̀̄̉̏͜͜͡͠͝͡ͅ ҉̵̴̡̨͚̙̰͇́̓͂͆͗̽͢͡͞ͅ҉̵̢̨̛͇̠̫̟̌̃̋͋͡ͅ҉̤҇̇̎͢ͅ҈̵̡̡͎͇͈̳̬̓҇͑̐̌͝f҉̧̱̝̳҇͋̌͢҈̶̛̠̠̳̪̦͐͛̽̿̒͢͜͡҈̶̶̶̢̢̢̧͎͚͍͎̮̠̬̗͚̥̳͓̱̠̿͊̆̉̀̉̍͊̀̀͠͠͝͡҉̵̸̷̡̨͈͔̮̘͇̘́̽҇͑̐̏҇́͜͜͠҈̨̰͓̮͈͑͗̏͞҉̨͇͖҇̉҈̸̢̯̞͉̖̣̓̊͊̕̕͢o҈̶̨̡̛͚̝̯̠̯̙̔̐̄̄̔͜͠҉̵̢̛̥̰̗͔̜̬́͐̇͢͡҉̵̵̶̴̸̢̢̡̢̛̯͍͚͓̘͎̪̰̣̯̩̙̣̍̇̀҇̀͑̈́̀̿̌̕͜͜͞͝ͅu҉̵̸̧̡̧̲̖̫͉̪̬̦̯̅͐̃̋̅̕͢͡͡҉̷̨̩͖̟͇̳҇͛̄͒̌̕͜҉҈͇͎̓͜͢͝҈̴̵̡̧̘̱̬͈͉̝̘̽͌̽̋̇͛̕͜͞͞ͅn̸̵̴̸̷̢̢̡̛̳̫̠̜̬̤̣͖̳̏͐̽̊́҇̿̌̎̋̌͛҇̐̓͜͜͜͝͡҉̶̴̷̷̢̨̡̧̨̛̛̮̞̯͚̰̜̟̲͓͚̮̊̎͑̏̍̃͆҇͗́̋͞ḏ̸̶̢̢͇̜̭̩̿͋͒̚͢͝͝҉̸̵̨̢̧̗͖̭͙̞̭̮̍̐̍͌̍̕͡͝҉̨͓̄̚͝҉̷̸̷̴̡̢̢̡̛̛͓̟̮̫̮̙̠̘̟̫͛̂̆̒̍͜͞͝ ҉̶̵̷̷̷̢̡̢̡̡̫͉̮͎̫̱͉͕̤̬̣̘̑̽̅̀̉̂̾̈́̕͜͡͠͠͠t҉̸̧̳̜̖҇͒̉̂͢͢͠҈̨͍̜͔͆̕҈̢͇̚͠҉̷̷̵̶̶̵̡̨̧̢̨̡̛̛̪̲̞͍̭͚͎̘̲͉҇̈́͗̃͌̈̏́̏̾̿͜͠͡͞h҉̵̵̸̡̨̢̢̖͈̣̥̮̪̩͍͉̝̥̽͑̍҇̄̈҇̎̑̄̋͜͞͞҉҉̸̸̴̢̨̨̨̨̛̛͈͈͇̲̪̤̲͍͑̊̓̈̓̋͛̕͠i҈̬͈̍͒͐͜͜͡҉̨̝̲́̎̅͞҉̛̥̙̣̳̅̃͢҈̷̡̳̜̜̟̗̒͌҇̓̎̌͢͠҉̴̨͇͈̓̍̋̕͢҉͉̬̗̣̐̀͢͝҈̴̛̝̦͔͍̥̪̂́̓͢͜͝s̴̶̷̴̵̴̨̢̧̢̛̩͈͚̖̲͈̰̤̦͙̘̩̝̫̱҇̀͊͆̑̅͐̎̓̏̕̚͜͢͢͝͠͝҉̴̸̸̧̧̢̢̭̳͎͈̩̯̪̩͚͋͋̇͌̓̅̚͝͝͝ͅ҈̷̛̩͕̣̥͉҇͛͗̚͢͢ ҉̸̷̸̢̨̢̨̛̱͉̳̮̦͚̮̟̥̾̓͒̑̈͠͞҉̴̵̨̙͚̩̦̭̗̟͖̮҇͒҇͑̾͐͜͢͝҈̰͑̐͢͞n҉̵̡̤͉͔̋͑̑̕͢͜͝ͅ҈̶̴̢̧̪̫̙͚̣̱̞̩̞̇̓̑͒̄̕̕͢͡҉̵̡̨̮͕͑͆͡ͅ҉̨̟̞͙́͝҉̡̜̙̰͊͊̕҉̸̸̡̨̳̮̙̥̭̘̪̳̌͊͋̊̕͜͡͞҈̢̠̰̌͝ớ̴̸̸̢̧̢̛͈̪̖̯̜҇̾̈͒̐͢ͅ҉̡̩̳̠̮҇͗̂҉̷̸̡̡̢̛͍͖̱̗̠͙͈̬̪͗̅̍̚̚͠͞҉̵̡̮̥̗҇̋̓͛͢҈̡̫͉̀̉̑͡҉̨̱̥̥̎̕҉̨̤͕̭̩҇̊̚҉̶̧͙̖͈͖̠́̔̑̑͆̕͢͠t̴̶̵̵̵̢̧̧̧̡̞̤̳̗͎̭̜͎̥̗̞̯̊̅̿̓̋̃̑̇̓̓͊̕͢͠͡͠͝҉̸̨̜͕̫̂͊͜͡҈̴̢̧̭̗̗̰͙͉͑̔̒̇̕͡҉̞͈̯̰̐̀͢͡҈̡͖̝̀̀͞e҈̸̶̷̵̶̨̧̡̢̢̛̛͉̲̲̳͈͉̥̠̝̲̱͍͕̀̒́̅͆̎̐͛̍͋͆͛̉͗̚̕͢͢͡͠͠҉̴̵̵̸̸̷̷̨̡̢̛̱̘͔̰̜͍̳̰̮̟̗̠͈̬̞̟͍͚͈҇̌̇͛҇̓̓͆̀͂̂̽҇́̚̚̕͢͜͢͢͢͝͡ͅ,̷̷̨̨͕͉̫̠͓̓̈́͑̕̚͜͠҈̵̷̢̛̣͈̮̬͖̙̈́̅̐͋҇̈́̈́́̕͢͜҉̸̡͈͈͑̕͜҈̷̵̡̡̛̛̛̱͙̞͇͇̩̯͇͍̫̉̓͂͂͑̌̍̑͂͜ ҉̴̨͉͈̎͑̕͜҈̡͇͍̰̭͌̚͞҉̧͖͓͕͚́̊̈́͡҈̷̷̢̢̛͕̦̫͇̜̱̬͍̿͌̋҇͌͗̒̅͢͠t҉̷̴̸̧̡̟̪͙̳͔̯͓̦͎̉̎̔̽̔̈́̊̚̕͢͢͜͠͝͠ͅ҉̸̵̡̢̥̦͕̮͉͔̯͇̖̀́̅̀̔̅͂̕͢͡͝҉̵̵̵̷̸̵̡̢̧̨̧̢͙͎̝̟͉̬̲̮̰̮͕̝̰̗͂҇̈̀̈́̏̂͐̉̑̋̅̕͜͝͡͝͝ͅͅͅ҉̢̪͎̬̌̈̏͞ǫ̵͕͈͖̒̐͢͠҉̴̶̨̡̛̮̣͇̪͎̪͓̅͗͗̌̄͜͠͠҉̴̧̢͔̤̝̬̆̃̐̐̀͒̕͞ͅ҉҉̵̵̵̨̡̨̡̨̛̱̜̩͓͖̰̰͍̠̘͎̀͒͐̉҇͋̏͞͠ ҉҈̷̷̵̧̖̩̪̲̮̖̣͖̩̗̦́̈́͊̏̈̀̄͌͢͢͜͢͠͠͡͝҈̠̍̀̚͢͠g̵̸̶̡̡͍͕͖̞̰̠͌̉͐̄͢͢͝͠͝ͅ҈̸̶̨̢̞̠̟̜̞̰̣͍҇̀͗̆̐͗͢͠͝҉̴̶̶̷̵̵̧̧̧̨̛̣̮͍̭͙̳̗̦͇̩̗̳̜̠͙̜͇̒́҇͑͑̿́̂̿̓͒̍̕͜͢͢͠͞͞i҈̵̢̢̦͚̳̐̾͗̍͜͡͡ͅͅ҈̨̛̠̜̥͐͆҉̵̸̢̱̤̲͓̯̘̣̤͎͐̓̊̎̌̿͢͜͝͞͡ͅ҈̧̣͔̤̌̓͝҉̶̵̴̸̵̶̢̧̧̨̨̛̛̮͚̙̦̝̮͎͖̪̪̗͔͈͉̽̐̒́͛̍͂͆́͗̑̕̚͜͜͝͞͡ͅv҈̢̧̛̗͕̰̋҉̷̶̴̧̡͔͈͓̦̳̤̯͕͈͚̤͚̈͗͒̈̎̐̆̚͢͢͞͠͡͝҉҉̷̨͚̩͈̱͉̰̓͒̓̈͌͢͢͝͞҉̵̧̛͓͉͖̪̰̱̿́̃͢͝e҈̸̵̵̡̨̛͙̘͙͔͖̠̞͔̟͇̒͑͐̎̀̎̽͢͢͜͡͡͞҈̢͖̞҇̉̊̀҉҈̸̶̷̵̧̡̡̧̛̛͈̭͔̳̭͍̠͚̗͉̈̋̿҇̈̐͋̓̕̚͜͜͠ ҉̷̨̛͎̣̳͗͜҉̳̤̭̭҇̄̄͢҉̶̸̵̨̡̛̛̱̮̣̝͖̠̞̲̫̩̭̀̅̏̆͌̾̉̀̚͜͢͡͡h҈̴̶̸̶̢̨̡̨̛̛͍̟̜̥̳͍̜̞̠͍͈̭̮̒̔҇̈͗̈́̉̇̄̚̕͜͜͞҉̖̏͢͞҉̶̴̸̨̡̨̛͕̗̥͍͓̙̲̘̓͂͊̉̂̀͜͡͞ͅ҉̸̢̡̲͕̪͔̲̽̋̑̈́̕͞i̶̷̵̷̵̡̨̢̢̛͈͈͈͇̰͎̠̖͕̤͖̭̭̪͉͒̔̔̇҇̄̌̔̕̚͢͢͡͠ͅ҉̢̪͛̇͡҉̴̶̵̷̨̨̧̛̲͔̣̙̦̱̯̮͖͐̽͗͂̀̊̔̄̄̕͢͜͝͡ͅm̸̡̜̖͉̂̄͜͡҈̸̶̢̝̜̗̮̩̳̗̠͔̲҇̎̂̀̃҇̃̈͢͢͠҈̨̤̯̥̂͠҉̡̭͙̝̪̓̐͡҈̧̟̥̤̑͠҉̷̨̢̫̿̃̉͡҈̵̵̧̢̡̟̳̣̪̙̞̯̘̈́̓̍͆͊̐̕͞͠҉̡̛̟̭̊̆̊ ҉̷̵̷̧̨̡̡̟̦̣̤͈̥̜̿̿̅҇͛̈̕͞҈̷̴̷̧̨̡̛̬̳̝͈͓̜̲͚͎̲̅͒̄̔̐̈́̏́͜͡͡͠w̶̵̷̵̴̡̨̢̨̨͇̱̞̞͙̮͕͍̜̩̜̫̿̉̀҇̐͋͑̈́҇̊̿̉̏̉͜͠͝͡҉҈̵̴̷̡̢̧̨͉̮̲̳͎̯̤̌̇҇͛̐̀͗̚͜͠͞͡҈̡̟̘͉̓̕ͅ҉̛̯̤͍͛͗̆͜h҈̷̴̸̢̡̢̢̛̗͖͉͖̗̥̳̱͎̱͖̂̋̉͆҇̊́͒͜͠͠҉̶̸̶̷̧̢̧̢̛̬̣̞̯̗̞̮̗̲̊̿́́̏́̎̽͢͝͠͡҉̵̢̦̞̝̮̗͈͖͌͆͢͡͞ḁ̸̘̔̕͢͢҉̴̴̧̨̨̣̥̦͈͕͇̥͖̒̑̑́̓̆̕͠͞҉҉̴̵̵̶̷̡̢̢̢̡̨̛͚͓͉̭̟͎̜͕͎͍͔̝̫̤͖̭̇̉̈̇̓̔̀̏͐̄̿͗͢͠͞͝͡͠t̷̴̶̵̵̷̢̨̢̨̛͎̟̦̮͚͙̖̗̯̲̘̜̙̞͙̔̂̍͋̈́̅̅̓͐̃̕̕͢͢͜͝͝͡҉̴̷̵̵̸̢̢̡̧̢̧̖̩̲̜͕̘̗̮̗͓̤̆͒̆҇́̇̀̊҇͗̋҇̒͝͠ ҉̸̷̵̷̶̢̡̡̡̨̛̠̯͚̥̫͍̦̰̬̝̟͓͈̥̟͂̀͆̓̀̐͛̉̀̕͜͡͡͠҉̢̳̮̣͋̕a҈̷̡̧̧̮̖̞͖̞̍̅͛̐͡͡҈̵̧̮̰͚̙̟̪͉́̈̅̂͜͞͝҉̢̥̫͕̤̊̚͠҈͎̟̑̓͜͡҉̵̸̴̷̴̶̡̡̡̢͙̤͕̠̟̮̯̫̮̱̗̞̳̱͉͓̆̒͗̽͂͆̂́҇̈́͗͛̔͐̓̄͜͜͢͝͞͡͠͡ͅ҈̧͍͂͐̚͝ ҉̶̴̶̶̡̢̡̜͖͇͍͔͕̟̯̑̓̈́̒̇͒͂̕̕̚͜͢͞͝c̷̵̡̡̡̛͕̦̘͎̱̆̔̕҉̸͚̠̠͓͔҇͊̿̒̚͜͢͡ͅ҉̷̡̢̛̳̞̙̫͍͚҇̉́̅҉̶̢͚̀͢͞҉̨͉͙͂̔́͠҈̵̸̧̡̛͓̠̱̫͔̯͚̜̫̓̅͐̋̓̚͢͡͠ͅ҈̛͓̠͇̅͜҉̙̄͢͡h҉̡̱̘̟͑̃͢͡҈̵̷̢̡̛̜͇̦̟͍͕̞̃̍̾̎̅̊̕̕͜ͅ҉̡͖̙͎̆̌̊͞҉̷̵̶̨̨̨̙͎͕̖̦̜͓͕͇̉͗́҇͂̇͛͜͠͝҉̧̖͙̍̏͠҈̧̠̦͆̐̉͡i҈̴̷̧̢̧̢̥̰̜̟̗̭̪̯̭̜̅̂̌̐̎̕͡͞҈̨̝͚̣̞̓̒̍͡҉̸̷̧̢̛̤̗̜̭̲̬̈́͐͛͊͢͞͡ͅ҉̸̸̷̶̧̨̢̨̳̭̠̪̞̞͓̠̗̲̳̬͚͊̏҇͂͊͐̆̕͜͞͝ͅ҈̶̡͓͎͇̜̫̗͈̍̌͆̕͜͞ḷ̶̨̡̛̘͂̔҉̸̴̶̸̢̡̡̩̥̘͓͓̣̠̥͈̥͔̱͎̮͔͂̈́̒͊̌͊̉͒̈́̕̕͜͜͠͞͝҉̵̶̡̙̤̳͇́͌̅̕͢͢͞҉̨̬̖͈̅͠҉̧̲̬̫҇̈҉̦̣́̕͢҈̴̨̞̳̲̦̜͎͆̅͐̏͜͡͠d̵̵̡̧̖͙̲̖͓̥̂̆̆҇̄͢͠҈̨̣̦̠̳̃͠҉̧̫͆̑̒̕҉̵̴̸̨̢̢̛̫̰̪̫̪̜̂̃̉͑̍͜͠͡ͅ҈͔̰̔̌͢͝҉̨̬̮̖̮̈̽͞҈̡͎͓͇͗̑͡ ҉̶̵̢̨̨̛̮̙͉̥̦̯̩̑͒҇̽̈́҉̸̸̧̧̧̛͖̝̳̜͚̪͋҇̾͑̓́͞d̴̨̘̓͂͂͜͡҉̶̶̴̨̢̛̯͍͉͓̭̙͓̘̍͌̾̋͌̌̿́̚̕͢͜͠͡ȩ̷̵̶̴̵̢̨̢͉̘͚̖̦͚̗̠̙͉͈̜̤̗̲̗͐̐͐̾҇̀̋͗̋͋̊̕̕̚͜͢͠͝s҉̩̂̈̄͢͢͡҉̢̙͙̣҇̾̉҈̵̢̧͖̟͈͙͋͗̉͠͝҈̶̡̨̛͔̳̙͈̟̠̔̈̄͠҈̢͔͆͠ę̴̫̙̮̅̎̌͢͞҈̸̨̛̪̣̭̪̭͈͆̋́̈͢͞҉̷̛̤̝̬͔͎̆̔͒͢͢͞r̸̶̷̴̵̵̢̡̡̡̨̛̫͉͍̠̤̳̭̰̪̤͚̲̭̳̤͔̫̮͋̂̀́͋̂̂͋̅̂̄̓̕͢͜͡͠͝͡v̵̵̴̵̧̨̢̥͎͙͙̙͉͚͕͇͂̓̅̂̏͊͌͒͒̕͜͢͠͠͠e̴̵̛͖͔̬͚̫͆̔͗̓̽̕͜͜͢҈̷̡̱̟̮̯̙͛̌̒̕̕͢҉̢͈̇͝s̸̷̸̡̨̛̙̫̩̜̯̠͓̞͛̄̓҇̎͌͌͜͢͞҉̨̤͈̎͞҈̧̳̭͂̀̓͞.҈̵̨̡̨̣̙͕̣͎̣҇̄̉̿̓̔͝҈̶̢̡̛̦̮̪̽͊̓͝҉̷̵̸̸̢̢̧̡̛̛̛̲͎̙͉̲̘͎͓̒̈́̈͆͢͝҈̵̨̨͓̟͚̲̗͖͛̉̋͞͝ ҉̴̸̨̡̢̭̤̰͇҇̈́̐͌͑͊̈͠҈̷̗̣̳͓̖̫̳҇͑͌͐͌͜͢͡

҈̷̢̨̢̛̜̳͍͈͙̆̋̊̅̉̐͡҉̶̢̢͓̫̠͚͚̞̌͗҇̋̀͡҉̵̨̫̭̳̥̈́̋̔̕͢͜͠҉̵̶̸̶̨̛̞̘̦̪̲͖̣̯̪̳͖̠̈́̆̾̃̓̉҇͑̅͂̐͛͛͗͆̍̕͢͜͜͢͝͞҉҉̷̢̨͎̬͕̗̙͖͒́̉͐͜͞͡҈̧͓̬҇͒҈̡͍̮͎̀̏͠҉̷̢̧̩̲̠͙҇̉̔̂́̎́͞T̷͓̪̐̕͜͢҉̶̴̶̶̢̢̤͖̱̣̪̰͉͇̘̫͉͎̭̣̫́̈̀̾͐̽͛͒̈̀̃̚̕̕͜͢͜͡͞͡҉҈̶̷̧̡̧̥͉̬̯̭̳͖̗̦͈̩̆̓͋̋̆̑̎̚͜͡͞͝҈̢͈͒̅̕ͅh̴̴̡̢̢̛̠͎͙͉͕̍̀̄̎͝҈̵̴̷̧̧̩̱̪͇̟͖̱͔͙́̇̄̐̄͛̎̕̕͢͜͝͞҈͎̣̿͌͋͢͝҉̶̶̶̴̸̷̸̧̡̧̧̨̧̢̧̛̝͈̖̘̳͈̲̝͈̞͓̲͖̣͚̰͍͚͚͍͇̦̈͊̽̅̄͊̀̆̀̇̏͒̕̕͝͠͝͠ą̸̡̛̗͛̏͂҈̷̶̸̢̨̛̤̗͍̭̜̳͙̗̫̯̤͇͓̓͆҇̌̿̎̄̐͜͜͡͡҈̴̡̨̱͚̞̘̯̯̫̀͛̽̈́͐̕͞҉̴̸̵̵̶̨̨̨̡̢̡̮͖̲̭͍͙͈̝̫̳͉̳̘͌̑̾͑̃̎̍́̍̽͐̂̃̓͠͞͠͝͡ͅṇ̵̵̷̵̨̧̢̛̟̠̣̙̳̗̤̤͓̲̗́̌̇҇̾͋͌͑҇̚͢͜͝҉̸̵̧̛̳̫͙̟̞̰̇͛̋̎̀͢͜͠ͅ҉̵̵̢̧̛̫̭̤͈͙͍̬̪̏̽́̓͢͝͡k̸̶̵̶̡̨͙͍̯̝̫̲̥͊̈́҇̓̊̐͛̄͒͢͢͢͝͡͞҉̡̭͕̯̌́̓͡҉̴̧͇̝҇̏͗͜҈̴̸̧͎̠͈̭̣͍̉͊̋̆̐͑̕̕͢͜͡҈͎͓̌̚͢͞҈̡̩̀̊̓͠ ҉҈̴̧̢͕̦̣̣̳̐̔̎͊͜͠͝҈̡̛̜̭͚̤̉҉̡̛̙͍̬͊̓̅҉̧̤̣͈̪҇̓͋͌҈̴̧̧̛͈̪̳̱̝̾͊͂̕y̵̶̷̡̡̡̛̲̩̮̥̩̲̲͑́̋̏̓͜͡͞҉̢͇̖̄͑͠҉҈̷̢̢̖̪̣̅̀̍̂̐̕͜͠҈̸͍̟͕͙̂̊̓͢͜͠͠ͅ҉̨͖̗͛͠o̷̸̸̧̧̬̠͕̘͙͚̘̯͉̮̓̾͆́͜͜͠͝͞҉̢̙͉͌͞҉̶̶̢̢̢̛̛̠̜̣̥̤͑̌̍́̏͐̌͝҉̶̨̨͉̲͇̉͞҈̷̡̨̗͍̞̬̲҇̓̋̓̉͞҈̧̪҇̃ủ̵̸̵̸̧̢͉̭̮̣̗̗͙̜̤̞̬͕̄͋̾̓̌̂́̽͑̊͢͢͜͠͡͡͠҉̧͈̯҇̈̇҉҈̷̸̶̧̢̨̖̝̬̯̩̙̱͈͓̦̌̏͋̄͑̀̏̏҇͂͢͜͠͝͞҉̨͉҇̌̏.҉̡̧͚͍̖̀̅̚͡҉̷̴̢̛̰̪̘̜̞̘̫̤̰͌̀̎͒̆̕͢͢͡҈̶͙͉̱̣͒̍̃͂͆́̕͜͜͞҉̵̶̡̡̨̲͍͉̖͔̲̟̀̒̊̑̕͠҉̶̷̡̢̨͈͍̦̝͉͓͇̗҇͆́̑̿̾̂͠͠҈̨͎̓̈͑͡ͅ҈̧͓̰҇̿.̸̧̪̭̓͂͜͝҉̵̵̸̡̧̛̛͇̬̦̦̲̭̬̥̯̯̤͚͇̐͊̂̿͒̈́̕͢͢͝ͅ҉̢͔̓́̕҉̸̶̶̶̢̧̡̛͎͎̯̣̯̲̣̱̲̪̣͙̓̒̈͒͂̽͌̔́͜͜͡͠͞҈̤̘҇̌̚͜.҈̸̸̡̨̬̰͎̭͉̰̬͎̗̯̂́̌̀͐̌҇͒͑͌͜͜͝͞҉̡̰̲̿̋̂̕ 

_________________________________________________________

"Don't worry, Izuku. You're safe with me..." I whispered to him softly.

.

.

.

A couple of minutes passed by quickly and I can finally hear car engine noises outside. 'Must be them,' I thought, as I head over outside to greet them.

"Eraserhead, over here!" The detective whispered-yell and waves in my direction, seeing the baby was sleeping in my arms. 

"So, what are we going to do with him?" I asked him when I was now in front of him.

"Well, let's check first his condition if he's alright and stable," He replied while getting his notepad and pen from his car so he could further investigate the situation. 

I nodded and walked over to Recovery Girl who is currently fixing her supplies needed for the check-up.

.

.

.

"Recovery Girl," I greeted her with a nod. She looks over to me, "Oh my! That poor child..." She exclaimed and her eyes softened, once she saw the baby's features.

"What does he need to do? Does he need to be awake right now?" I asked quietly, still rocking the baby back and forth, calming the baby it seems. 

"No need for him to be awake. I just need to do a quick check on his conditions and possibly a blood test to find out any information about him. After this, I'll call up Hajime over here to analyze his quirk. I'll inform you of his results and needs tomorrow morning though," She replied while fixing where Izuku will be placed.

Once she was done, "Ah, can you put him here, Eraserhead?" she asked. 

I nodded and put him over a soft blanket which Izuku nuzzles in. 

"By the way, I found a note under the basket he was in, it said that his name is Izuku," I stated to her. She then nods and proceeded to do his check-up. 

"I'll be discussing something with Detective Tsukauchi if you need me," I said and she nodded in understanding and I started to head my way over to the detective.

.

.

.

"Detective, have you found something else here?" I asked with a nonchalant tone.

The detective looks over in my direction and sighed, "Except for the note and where you found him, there's nothing here and unfortunately, I don't think that we can still decode the note, seeing as it is really messed up," he stated while rubbing his temples.

He then stands up and walks over to me and said, "I'm not quite sure if foster care is the right choice for a situation like this... His quirk seems powerful and needs a Pro Hero guidance. Can you give me input on this, Eraserhead?" 

I thought about it and he seems right and replied, "I think that's the most logical choice that we have right now," I stated. 

"Okay, that's that. But who?" the other asked while in deep thoughts and I shrugged and started of someone who is possibly suitable for the task. 

.

.

.

Endeavor. Hm, definitely a no.

.

.

.

Midnight. No, God, no. 

.

.

.

His Purple Highness... Nope, too flamboyant.

.

.

.

While I'm in deep thought, I suddenly remember Zashi bugging me with adopting a child. I started to think about the pros and cons of agreeing with this, however, my mind can't help but wander off to the first time I see Izuku's face while he was staring at me, and with his grabby hands sent in my direction that was so damn cu-- I cut my line of thoughts and face the detective with a heavy sigh that attracted his attention back. 

.

.

.

'I hope I don't regret this...' I thought.

.

.

.

"You know what, I'll do it," I said nonchalantly, trying to hide my nervousness.

The detective looks shaken from his thoughts or what I have just said and stare at my face then he blinks a couple of times before saying slowly, "You want a kid?" I nodded. 

"I mean, my husband has been bugging me with adoption for a while now and I think of this as an opportunity, though I'll ask him later if he is with me on this," I stated. 

"Oh, yeah. Present Mic seems to be quite good with the kids and if any quirk accidents happen you can simply erase his quirk," he said with his right hands on his chin, thinking of the situation.

"Actually, I was going to tell you this later. I haven't tested out my quirk on him, a while ago he deactivated his quirk on his own after he has used my quirk..." I said unsure of how this will go. 

"Okay, but let's test that theory before we go into the city," he stated and I nodded.

I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder, I look over behind me and saw a man who's slightly shorter than me, Mauve-colored messy hair with curls on its end and eyebags rivaling my very own. 

"Greetings, I'm Hajime Hitoshi, a quirk specialist, and neurologist," he introduced tiredly but seems like putting an effort.

"I'm here to report to you the basic things we have discovered with his quirk. Though there are more hidden things that he can possibly do since he still very young and we couldn't test some theories right now. And I must say his quirk is quite powerful, thus we have discovered his quirk is a mutation of sorts," He stated while flipping his clipboard.

I nodded in understanding, he continues, "We have a vague idea right now on how his quirk affects people around him. First of, his erasure as you experience, he can cover a large scale like what happened here, with his radar. I'm estimating his capability is 56 to 70 feet, which is impressive. Second, you mention something about using him using your quirk, right?" 

He looks over at me and I nodded again, gesturing to him that it was indeed true, "I think that his quirk can temporarily borrow other quirks, but not copy it, when people are on his radar, and their quirks get erased. I don't know if he can choose which quirks he can borrow, but I do know that it will be counted as a possible quirk that he can use on his very own, while all his opponent on his radar is temporarily quirkless. I also hypothesize that his quirk doesn't work on mutant and passive types like yours, since there were no reports about it in the records. Third, his limit is currently unknown since I can't ask him, obviously, if he feels anything and there's no physical change that you warned us about him, but he would definitely have a drawback or limitation on his quirk. And lastly, his limit in borrowing quirks, while he can erase quirks with many people possibly up to 20 or more, based on the number of people who have done the statement in the reports, and his borrowing limits is also unknown since we can't test it out just yet." He finalized and he looks up to me from his clipboard.

"There are many gaps in which we cannot determine without his insight and perspective, so, I highly recommend keeping an eye on him as we do not know the full extent of his quirk and if you folks have found out anything new about his quirk, kindly report back to me, so, I could further investigate the issue more and update his quirk information. Are there any questions that you may be wondering about?" He said wearily.

"Yes, actually. Do you think my erasure quirk can erase his?" I asked while he looks at me confused. 

.

.

.

After a few moments of thinking, he stated, "I'm not quite sure, since eraser type quirks are very rare, but the possibilities of what will happen,  based on quirk experimentation and theories are: one, it might cancel each other, or two, whoever quirks activated first will be superior to the other," I nodded.

"So, we need him to activate his quirk to test out that thought..." The detective concluded.

"How are we supposed to do that?" I asked, bluntly. 

"Recovery Girl...?" The detective replied-asked, nervously, as we all look at where she is. 

She caught our gaze and sighs, "I know someone who has a forced activation quirk, but it might hurt the baby more, even though it works on a person, conscious or not, it still has a chance to hurt him seeing as he is not in a proper state and age right now," she informed us, slightly glaring. 

"Maybe, we should take care of Izuku outside of the city until we can figure something out? Possibly with the Wild, Wild Pussycats' cabin in the woods, seeing as the large area there won't be disrupted if Izuku accidentally activated his quirk. I'll ask them if we could stay there until the problems defuse," I suggest and they seem to approve the idea as they started to fix up their stuff, getting ready to head out.

.

.

.

.

.

'Now, how am I going to tell Zashi about this without him making my ears bleed with all his squealing... Ah, fuck it. I'll do it later in the morning,' I thought depressingly with a sigh.

_________________________________________________________

Word count: 2994

03.03.2021 - 04.03.2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 29.9K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
1.3M 42.2K 21
"Take a swan dive off a building, you might have a quirk in your next life." Katsuki laughed maliciously. Izuku had finally had it, that was the last...
22.7K 688 49
"WATCH OUT!" His head whipped around to the voice but didn't see a face, his back hit the pavement and he closed his eyes when he collided with the g...
605K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...