fictitious. ― ʜᴀɴ ꜱᴇᴏᴊᴜɴ

By rkddutkd

[on hold] "i'm going where now?!" bae iseul was about to have the reality check of a lifetime. ... More

#𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎
#𝘽𝙇𝙐𝙍𝘽
― one.
― two.
― three.
― four.
― five.
― six.
― seven.
― eight.
― nine.
― ten.
― eleven.
― twelve.
― thirteen.
― fifteen.
― sixteen.
― seventeen.
― eighteen.
― nineteen.
― twenty.
― twenty one.
― twenty two.
― twenty three.
― twenty four
― twenty five.
― twenty six.

― fourteen.

1.5K 112 13
By rkddutkd

[ ― fourteen. ] 

"how am i supposed to give these back?" iseul sighed, staring at the keys sitting in her hands. she was sat at the bottom of the staircase that led to the rooftop, they had a free study period and the girl had gone off to the library to study. however, towards the end of the lesson she had packed her things away and realised that she still hadn't returned seojun's keys.

the keys were suddenly snatched out of her hands, taking her by surprise as her head shot up to find the culprit who had stolen seojun's keys. speak of the devil. she thought to herself, realising that it was han seojun himself who had taken back his keys. that was easier. "what are you doing here with my keys?" he questioned, raising a questioning eyebrow at the girl. iseul stood up from the staircase, dusting herself off as she lifted her gaze to meet his. 

"i was going to return them..." iseul trailed off, feeling slightly intimidated under his piercing stare. realising that she was just staring at him, she turned away as she ran a hand through her hair, knowing that her cheeks were probably burning a bright shade of embarrassing red. "anyway, since you have them back now, i'll be going―" iseul attempted to escape, however her route was blocked as seojun held his arm up, iseul surprised by the sudden action. seojun sighed, glancing around before turning his gaze towards iseul, however the both of them were taken by surprise by their sudden proximity, neither realising just how close they were to one another until now. 

neither of them moved, iseul wondered if she was even still breathing at this point, unable to think straight as she looked into his eyes. she watched as the boy visibly gulped, his gaze dropping to her lips for a split second, but long enough for her to notice. no. iseul ignored the butterfly feeling in her stomach as she stepped back first, quietly releasing the breath she had been holding. iseul took this chance to escape whilst seojun was stuck in a daze, she ducked beneath his arm before hurrying down the hallway and back to the classroom to grab her things. 

as soon as iseul had made it round the corner, she leaned against the wall, placing a hand against her racing heart. no way. she thought to herself. the one thing that she promised herself she wouldn't do in this world was happening. if she wanted to return to her normal, then there was no way she could get attached.

there is no way i'm falling for han seojun. 

-

"what on earth? i thought you weren't interested?" iseul finally snapped out of her thoughts, standing behind the group as she was the last one to enter the building. peering over jukyung's shoulder only for her eyes to widen in surprise as she stared at the face of lee suho who sat nonchalantly at their table.

"i never said i wouldn't join though." he fired back, surprising the group of them.

"wow." taehoon voiced aloud their thoughts, iseul falling down from her tiptoes as she hid herself behind the group. "we have the top two students in our group? we're like the avengers." he joked, but there wasn't a single sound of laughter as everyone awkwardly took their seats.

iseul wondered if she could quietly escape, but alas, her plan came to ruins when sooa wrapped herself around her arm. "dibs on sitting with iseul." she claimed the girl, pulling her over to the table as they sat together, taehoon on the other side of her.

it was quiet as the six of them studied, suho helping jukyung quietly as iseul couldn't focus at all. she glanced up at suho as he scolded jukyung for not focusing, her thoughts on anything but studying. she realised that her feelings for suho were just through a screen, unable to interfere in his clear liking towards jukyung, instead, a certain someone else filled her thoughts.

"iseul, you coming?" the girl glanced around her, still slightly in a daze until she realised the others had already packed away their things and were staring at the girl expectantly. her face flushed red, realising she hadn't even touched her exercise books, let alone taken out her pen out of her pencil case. she hurriedly shoved her things into her bag before standing up, sending an awkward smile to the group before they headed out.

"guys, to celebrate our first study session," taehoon began as they piled out of the building.

"let's go karaokeing!" sooa finished with a bright smile, pointing at the four of them, as she expected only answers of agreement.

"i'm in!" jukyung agreed, which meant that suho would definitely be joining them.

"you've been waiting for this, haven't you?" kang soojin questioned, a smile on her lips which clearly meant she wasn't against the idea. iseul debated on whether she should join them or not, or rather, would she be able to get out of it?

"come on, let's go!" the answer was she wouldn't be able to, as sooa excitedly hooked her arm through iseul's before dragging her and taehoon towards the city centre ― soojin, jukyung and suho following after them, laughing at sooa's excitement as she acted like a little kid on christmas morning.

iseul forced on a smile, it soon becoming real as sooa's energy rubbed off on her and she was too distracted to face her real problems. 

one that she'd be met with very soon.

༺  ...loading...  ༻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 14.7K 50
❝𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙙?❞ ❝𝙚𝙬 𝙣𝙤 𝙬𝙖𝙮!❞ - - - - "𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭...
143K 4.5K 46
Chae-Rin came back to Saebom High School after running away from her problem. She meet Suho and Seo-Joon again. But what happen when things change dr...
30.8K 1.2K 41
"𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐢𝐭" ...................... 𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐌𝐢𝐧 𝐉𝐢𝐰𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
284K 10.7K 73
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 �...