SÄDÏSTÏC TŸPË [ OHSHC x MALE...

By AikoSunbarashi

This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far... More

00| Information
01| Ouran High School
02| First Impression to the Class
03| The Host Clubs Dogs?!
04| Cover them or not?
05| Protecting Haruhi
06| The Hosts' Acts
07| Why Is Everyone So Scared Of Me?
08| Starting Today we're Hosts?!
09| First Day As A Host!
10| Don't Ever Mess With Me...
11| That's A Rare View
12| Tanaka, Daiki
13| The King is so Stupid
14| Your 8 million Will be Reduced!
15| Why Did I Agree Again..?
16| Filthy
16.5| Side Chapter!| PAST
17| You're My New Favorite
18| Don't You Dare
19| What's wrong with Mori-senpai?
20| A little Cute
21| Distracting Dance
22| Panic
23| Accidental Kiss
24| Get a Ride
25| Work
26| Tired...
27| Cherry Blossoms
28| Flower Crown
29| As Your Friends
Question and Answer!^^
30| The Physical Exams
| Special Chapter!!! |
31| Misunderstanding
32| New Guest
33| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 1)
34| Attack of the Lady Manager (Part 2)
| Valentines Special!!! |
35| Gay is hot
36| The Twins Fight
38| Stop Fighting!
39| The Apprentice
40| You're Such A Brat
41| Shirou's Piano Piece
42| Evil Maid
43| A Favor from Kyoya
44| Self-defense
45| Flustered
46| Indirect Kiss
47| Care
48| St. Lobelia Girl's Academy
49| Rage of Silence
50| Confused
51| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 1)
52| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 2)
53| Daily Life of the Fujioka Family (Part 3)
54| (M/N)-sama!
55| Not so innocent
56| Sweet Tooth's ache
|| i m p o r t a n t A/N!^^ ||
| Halloween Special!!! |
57| Regret
58| It's Your Privilege
59| Because I Heard...
60| The Fujioka Sibling's Fight
60.1|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 1)
60.2|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 2)
60.3|Side chapter!| Top male (Y/N)x(M/N) (Part 3)

37| Teasing With Jealousy

11.6K 526 276
By AikoSunbarashi

This part of the Anime I changed it up a little so don't question okay? (Spoiler: something spicy will happen at the end~) Well then enjoy!

| Third Person's POV

After the tremendous fight between the Hitachiin Twin brothers, the Fujioka Silblings thought that it would just end there, but they were terribly wrong for the next day the twins decided to continue on with their conflict with each other.

The bell rung signaling the remaining students outside or in the school grounds, that it was time for them to go to their respective classroom.

"Haruhi,"

Just as the bell stopped a familiar male voice hits Haruhi, making the brunette turn to look at who called for her. Seeing a bright pink-haired male who the young freshman recognize right away as Hikaru.

"Good morning." The male said with a bored tone and a bland look as he walked towards Haruhi. The students in the classroom stared with wide eyes as they murmured to each other watching the used-to-be gingered-haired Hikaru now's hair was a hot flam-pink color that was slicked back some strands sticking out, but it surprisingly suited him.

"Hikaru..." Haruhi starts as he stared at the new bright pink hair before continuing her words, "what's up with your hair?" She asked then slowly raised her brow, "And why pink.?" She asked once more.

Hikaru gave her his signature smirk before answering, "Because it looks good on me, Cute no?" He answered with a prideful look. "I'm pink starting today, because I'm sick and tired of always being mistaken for the likes of Kaoru," Hikaru said on still smiling, like he wasn't saying anything bad.

As the older twin continued to converse with the brunette his younger twin slowly came in the door some girls gasped after seeing him. When he walked towards Haruhi's desk Haruhi's eyes shifted towards Kaoru. Staring at the opposite-but-identical hair style of the now Blue haired twin.

"Good morning, Haruhi," Kaoru greeted.

To much to Hikaru's earlier nice mood he now looked blanked, as soon as Kaoru was near him and Haruhi.

"And Kaoru's blue, eh..." Haruhi says as she looked at the new hair colors of the twins with a sweat drop. As soon as Hikaru sensed his brother about to have a small conversation with Haruhi he started to walk towards his seat where it was just next to Haruhi in her Left side.

"I was finally able to have an elegant sleep alone last night," Kaoru starts with a smile. "But I have a bad dream, " Kaoru paused as soon as he saw that he's brother was taking his seat he continued on now wearing a teasing smirk, "I dreamt about dying my hair PINK... or something disgusting like that." The obvious provoking of emphasizing the word 'pink' made Hikaru form an irk mark. As the blue-haired twin was about to seat at his seat with a mocking laugh the pink-haired twin kicked his chair away, making Kaoru land on his butt.

The room went silent as Kaoru slowly turned his head to his older brother with a twitching eye and an irk mark already growing from annoyance. Before Hikaru could even react Kaoru grabbed one of the legs of the chair pulling it to make it unbalance and there made his older brother fall to the side.

Haruhi could feel the behind her as she could feel her sweat dropping.

The twins looked at each other with blanked looks and grabbed their chairs as they suddenly started to throw things at each other. The two avoiding each throw, and throwing any object unfortunately near them at each other again and again. The poor brunette in the middle sighed tiredly at the twins childish fight, lowering her head to her desk.

~Time Skipped~

The twins fight eventually stopped because of the teacher coming in, but because of the fight earlier the young brunette unconciously followed after them being worried that the two might hurt themselves at lunch.

| (M/N)'s POV

The bell rung, signaling that it ws time for lunch. For all Ouran Schools students. I was about to text Haruhi if she was done at class, after I just finished packing my things, but a sudden 'buzz' from my phone made me take it out to look at who had texted me. Looking at the name it was surprisingly Haruhi.

I opened the app seeing what she had sent me.

______________
______________________

(09xxx xxx xxx)
To: (M/N)
From: Haru-chi

Sorry, nii-chan I actually
just realised that I went
with the twins to the cafeteria.
[ 11:48_read ]

Should we just have lunch
here? ฅ^•ﻌ•^
[ 11:48_read ]

_____________________
_______________

I chuchkled a little, before I was about to type in my reply a disturbing 'awe' suddenly camde from behind me, making me put my phone to my chest and looked over my shoulder looking at the person, then glared after seeing their face.

"I didn't know my little Haruhi texted so cutely with emotes!" Tamaki exclaimed as he put his hands to his blushing cheeks. My eye twitched from irritation at the sight. I bonked his head, before typing my reply to Haruhi.

______________
______________________

(09xxx xxx xxx)
To: Haru-chi
From: (M/N)

Should we just have lunch
here? ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
[ 11:48_read ]

Yeah.
[ 11:49_sent ]

I'll meet you
there, sis
(^w^)/
[ 11:50_sent ]

_____________________
_______________

"Ohh!! My little Haruhi and (M/N) are going to lunch? As the daddy I will come as well!" Tamaki annoyingly declaired as he clasped his hands together looking quite excited to see my little sister. I closed my phone and put it in my pocket, before giving Tamaki an elbow in the stomach. I put my stuff down then got my lunchbox.

"Stop being a creepy weirdo, when I'm texting Haruhi." I warned with a glare as Tamaki clenched his stomach with overly dramatic tears, thought he still managed to follow me all the way to the cafeteria, somehow on the way; Kyoya, Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai joined to follow me too.

When we got there I heard noisy chatter, but my eyes focused on finding my little sister first, after a minute of turning my gaze, I spotted Haruhi across the hall of the cafeteria. I let myself slipped from the hosts and went to her side wearing a smile.

"Hey sis," I greeted in a low voice not wanting to let her real identity slip from me like last time(chapter 11).

"Oh nii-chan, sorry I got worried about those two, so I got tagged along before I knew it," Haruhi explained to me, letting out a tired sigh while she looking at the twins who were ordering--well was. They looked to be in a pickle.

"Stop copying me!" The twins both yelled at each other with a look of irritation. "I said, stop copying me!!" They both yelled at the same time again, growling from anger at each other. As both of them looked to be ready to punch the other.

"Wow.. They're fighting with gritted teeth.." I commented with a sweat drop. "Their in sync even when they bicker," My sister added on, sweat-dropping beside me as well.

"I thought it was unusually noisy here..." Tamaki said in a tired-out tone. "You two are still fighting?" Tamaki asked. Haruhi and I looked to see the rest of the hosts that followed me earlier. "You guys are a disgrace to the host club." He finished with a shake of disappointment.

"It's the host club," An male student said, the girls from the cafeteria looked to be in a dazed as they looked at Tamaki and the others in a dreamy way. "The entire host club is here!" A girl that looked to be Tamaki's regular, stated with a big dreamy-like-smile. I could see heart filters around the cafeteria, making me sighed tiredly once more.

"Okay, stop right there!" We turned our heads to see Honey-senpai with a cute fan in his hands that says, "Double punishment for fighting!" He read this out loud then pulled out a cake presenting it at the twins with a cute big smile. Thought this had no effect at the twins as they just looked at Honey-senpai blankly.

"Hika-chan and Kao-chan will each have half of this cake and make up with each other. Okay?" He happily finished and was about to give the cake, but stopped with a hesitant face.

"Ah, but I want to eat, too, so we'll have to split it in three.. The strawberry... you can't divide, so what will we do? can I have it?" Honey-senpai paused once more, I could feel the intese atmosphere between the twins being even more hevier than usual, but of course the blivious Honey-senpai in the middle didn't notice this.

"Since I like strawberries, that's okay, right? Ah, but... Hika-chan, Kao-chan, do you like strawberries?" Honey-senpai asked with an innocent look. I sighed out loud rubbing my temples together while Mori-senpai went to grab Honey-senpai away from the new heavy tension between the twins.

"You're only making things worse, so stop it," Mori-senpai told Honey-senpai with his usual stoic look and monotonely deep voice.

"OH! (M/N)! Haruhi!" A sudden exclaimed voice startled me and Haruhi, looking to our side, we see the annoying Tamaki.

"It's so rare that we meet in the cafeteria!" Tamaki happily stated with a big smile, I swear I saw a pair of puppy ears and a tail on him.

"You literally followed me here," I said with a blank look as I already went to shield Haruhi away from Tamaki.

"Me and nii-chan actually were going to have lunch together with our bento box as usual, but I followed the twins before I knew it I got tagged along." Haruhi explained to Tamaki. I could see that Tamaki looked dumbfounded as he stopped for a full minute, making me glare at him suspeciously.

"Let's go seat somewhere Haruhi," I whispered to her. She smiled at me making me smile back. She followed me as we sat somewhere where there was no occupied seats yet.

"Even if it's an embarrasing-looking heart bento box, I will eat it without any hesitation!" Tamaki exclaimed. I rolled my eyes at him as Haruhi and I sat down, putting our bento in front of us.

"While I have no clue what you're saying, I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever." Kyoya said near our table after passing by.

"Haruhi, (M/N)-senpai, is this seat free?" Hikaru asked us as he tapped the chair beside me. "Oh, um yeah," I said, raising my brow a little confused to why Hikaru wanted to sit beside me.

Didn't Hikaru have a crush on Haruhi? Why's he seeting next to me then? But if he's doing me a favor of staying away from Haruhi, then I have no complaints. I thought to myself as Hikaru sat down next to me.

Haruhi and I put our bento boxes in front of us. Before we could open it Hikaru stopped us with a question, "What's in your bento boxes?" Hikaru asked with a bored look. Haruhi and I looked at each other before we answered together.

"Just yesterday's simmered dishes... and fried eggs," We both said together looking at Hikaru with a puzzled looks to why he asked that.

"Can one of you exchange with mine, please?" Hikaru asked in a bored plead as he waved his hand. "Why?" I asked. "When I asked for something different from Kaoru, they were all things I hate." He explained with a disgusted-out look as he grabbed my bento from me as he slided his tray in front of me.

I looked at Hikaru with a 'you didn't even let me reply' before looking at the food in front of me. My eyes widened at the sight with a look that just screams 'These are the things you hate?!' After a moment I sighed as I slid the tray in front of Haruhi taking her bento, she looked at me with wide eyes to why I did that.

"I think you should get this one than me Haruhi," I said with a smile.

"Sure but.." She stopped when she saw the amazing food that looked really high-class that this damn picky eater wanted to waste. I glared a little at Hikaru as he just shrugged at me with a pretentious innocent smile. I looked at how Haruhi will react to the food first before eating the food in the bento in front of me. I saw her slowly take a bite, then the whole cafeteria went silent to see her wearing a really cute expression that I hadn't seen in a while.

My glare disappeared in an instant as I chuckled at my little sister's reaction. "Delicious, huh?" I asked with a gentle smile. She just nodded at me cutely making my dotting meter go up through the roof.

"Well done, (M/N) and Hikaru. As a reward, I'll give you my A lunch set in trade of Haruhi's bento box." I gave him an 'are you kidding me' look before saying a hard and clear "NO." Making him sulk, but didn't give up as he went for my lunch box, trying to convince Hikaru to give it to him. But like I did Hikaru said 'No'. After a few seconds of Tamaki's pestering Hikaru ignored him.

"(M/N)-senpai, you should try some too, but you already gave it to Haruhi so..." Hikaru suddenly said, before I could ask him to continue, he had a spoon with a beautiful jelly-like-dessert ready for me to bite in front of me. "Here, Ah~" He said with a smile as he slowly lift my head up to face him, slowly giving me time to open my mouth to get the jelly-dessert in my mouth. I was hestitant as I felt my cheeks slightly heat up from embarrassment, but opened my mouth nonetheless, letting the sweet taste of jelly-like-desert in my mouth. I could feel my eyes widening and I smiled slowly in awe at the taste, Hikaru pulled out the now empty spoon that was in my mouth as he smirked at me.

I put a hand on my cheek as I looked at Hikaru with amazement, "That was delicious! What is that?" I asked, my sudden crave for sweets coming in, but it stopped me when we heard a loud thud and cluttering of utensils, that sounded from our table. Hikaru's smirk looked to get bigger when he saw who it was after narrowing his eyes behind me. I turned around to see who made the loud clutter, seeing Kaoru pulling a seat next to Haruhi with a smile that looks forced and annoyed for some reason.

"Is this seat taken?" He asked, politely, but the way he gripped his tray made me look at him puzzled.

Looks like someone's jealous hehehe~ How did y'all reacted? I wanna know mwahahaha. Well then see you guys on the next update! Me and my family officially said that We would go to our capmsite every sunday, so it means I can only update at Saturday and monday, thought if I have more time I can update more chapters!

WC: 2590

Please don't foget to vote! But if you didn't enjoy this chapter then I guess it's fine, thought I really appreciate it if you do vote~! that's all, muah~! 💋

~Aiko

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 7.2K 73
♡Requests Closed♡ *Old One-Shot Collection- You've Been Warned* ꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎ So this is my first time making something like this so I will try...
633 2 7
•Credit goes to the artist• •Credit goes to the creator of Haikyuu!!• Hey! This is my first book on here, so - sorry if it sucks ass. I've always wa...
71.4K 1.9K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
14.8K 683 10
This is a boy x boy fan fiction. Don't like gay love then move on. This isn't the story for you. There will be cursing in this story. If you don't li...