ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ, ʟɪᴢᴢɪᴇ ꜱᴀʟᴛ...

By ccvoiid

ᴛᴡᴏ ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ꜱᴏᴜʟꜱ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴍᴀʟɪᴋ ꜰɪɴᴅꜱ ʜɪᴍꜱᴇʟꜰ ɪɴ ᴜɴᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴀɴᴛ ꜱɪᴛᴜᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢɪɴɢ ʜᴇ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ᴡᴏʀꜱᴛ ᴇɴᴇ... More

.| ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ
00.| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [1]
01.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [1]
02.| ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ [2]
03.| ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴘᴜɴᴋᴇᴅ, ᴘᴇᴅʀᴏ [1]
04.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [1]
05.| ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴀʟ [2]
07.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [1]
08.| ᴍᴏᴍʙɪᴇ ᴅᴇᴀʀᴇꜱᴛ [2]
09.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [1]
10.| ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴋᴇᴇᴘꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ᴅᴏᴏʀ [2]
11.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [1]
12.| ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ? [2]
13.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [1]
14.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [2]
15.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴜᴍᴍʏ ᴏɴ ᴍᴀɪɴ ꜱᴛʀᴇᴇᴛ [3]
16.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [1]
17.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [2]
18.| ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ [3]
19.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [1]
20.| ʟᴇᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴɪꜱʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ [2]
21.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [1]
22.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [2]
23.| ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ'ꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴘʜᴏʟᴇ [3]
24.| ᴘʀɪꜱᴏɴ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ [1]
25.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [1]
26.| ᴛʜɪꜱ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ [2]
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ!
27.| ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ɪ ᴜꜱᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ [1]
28.| ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜱᴘᴇᴀᴋ ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴᴇꜱᴇ? [1]
29.| ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡ ᴇɴᴅɢᴀᴍᴇ [1]
30.| ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ [1]
31.| ɪᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴꜰᴜʟʟʏ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀ ꜱᴏᴏɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ [1]
32.| ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ [1]
33.| ᴋᴀɪ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ꜱᴄʀᴇᴡᴇᴅ ᴜꜱ [1]
34.| ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴀʟʟ [1]
35.| ᴀʟᴄᴏʜᴏʟɪᴄ ᴡᴏʟꜰ ʙᴏʏ

06.| ᴍᴀʟɪᴠᴏʀᴇ [1]

3.4K 133 23
By ccvoiid

┏━━━━━ ━━━━━
    .CHAPTER SIX.
   [06]. Malivore.
PART ONE
   ━━━━━━━━━━━━

  ━━━━━━━━━━━━
  ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪ'
ᴍᴏɴꜱᴛᴇʀ?
┗━━━━━ ━━━━━┛

SO THINGS AROUND THE school have been a little weird lately considering the fact that they've been having monster issues lately. And sadly because of recent events, Alaric's announcements have been doubling by the day. As of right now, all the students were gathered in the assembly hall as the man spoke.

"Given recent events, some students have expressed concern that I am not allowing you to have a say in the decisions that affect your future." Alaric looks at his two daughters. "And I agree. If you are expected to abide by this school's policies, it's only fair that you have a voice in how those rules are made."

Both Josie and Lizzie widely celebrated and high-fived one another knowing that whatever they had done worked.

"So, I am forming an honor council. One vampire, one witch, and one werewolf, each elected by their peers. Along with our school counselor Emma, whose vote will represent the younger students." The man says before he slightly smiles and walks off the stage. Now, I have to go off-campus. In the meantime, I expect you to make good decisions and to vote wisely. That's all. You're dismissed."

The pack all shakes Malik's shoulder in excitement while Malik just sighs. He walks outside for some fresh air and he sees Hope who seemed a little disappointed.

"Missed you yesterday, where the hell were you?" The Tribrid says as she walks up to him.

Malik rolls his neck back. "I was with the pack on Rafael duty."

Hope hums. "We'll do you want to hang with me? I could sure use the help with testing on Landon."

"Yeah— no thanks." Malik chuckles. "Plus, I promised the boys I'd train with them today."

"You also promised to help me whenever it was needed." Hope huffs.

"Love you, bye." Malik kisses the Tribrid on the head before he runs back inside. He shakes his head while rubbing it. "God... what's going on with me?" his head had been aching, he sees Josie and Penelope who had been arguing he wanted to go bother them but he just decided to go back to the gym.

"All right, I got a medieval history paper due at 2:00," Malik announces as he walks into the gum, he sees Jed who flipped two of the students on the ground. "Who's on that?"

"I'll do it. But I need a favor."

Malik turns around and sees Rafael who had been leaning against the staircase.

Jed scoffs. "You've been in our pack for five minutes, and you want a favor from our alpha?"

Malik rolls his. "Jed, for the 100th time I could speak for myself." he looks at Rafael. "You got two minutes, what do you want, wolfie?"

Rafael slightly smiles. "You're obviously gonna be elected to the honor council. If it comes down to it, will you do what you can to keep Landon in?"

Malik nods. "That's a great idea, foster kid. I'll bring that up at the first meeting. So I can make sure your boy gets the boot."

"Why? I joined the pack. Yo, I'm following all the stupid rules that—"

"Well, consider that punishment for not respecting my authority when you got here," Malik says. "The rule is this: What the alpha says goes. And I say Landon Kirby goes."

"You said you'd look after him—"

"I said I'd think on it." Malik chuckles. "And I thought all night." he goes to walk away but Rafael holds him back. Malik's eyes fixate on Rafael's hand that had been on his shoulders. "You got three seconds to get it off."

Rafael removes his hand, sighing. "Just hear me out. Before I came here I talked to some people. I've got the vampires and the witches. But I need one more faction to make sure. Be nice to know I could count on my own pack."

Malik smiles, he chuckles. "Th-that's really cute. But here's the thing— they're not your pack. They're mine." he turns around.

"Thought you might say that." Rafael goes to place his bag down. "All right. I've actually been studying all those books you make other people read for you. Like Intro to Lycanthropy." he had now been face to face with Malik. "An alpha has to face a challenger one-on-one. I didn't want to do things this way. But if what the alpha says goes I got to be the alpha." and with that, both their eyes glow yellow.

Rafael was the first to throw a punch. Malik recovered quickly before he punches Rafael in the stomach and then the jaw. Rafael throws Malik into the wall, he then runs over to him and goes for a punch but Malik grabs his fist, he then twists his arm behind Rafael's back and kicks him down. With that, he begins to punch Rafael repeatedly until he saw red.

Malik stands from the ground, not a scratch on his face. He looks at Rafael who was on the floor. "I'm the alpha," he says as he walks away.

The pack cheers as Malik walks out of the gym, he had been panting loudly. Before he knew it things around him started to get blurry. Malik falls unconscious only to later wake up from the sound of shouting. His eyes shoot open once he hears the door slam, he looks around and his eyes land on Hope. "I really hope we didn't—"

Hope gags. "Oh god no— ew. We definitely didn't do anything. You passed out before the election so I brought you here— by the way, you're the representative for the wolves."

Malik forces a smile. "Oh yay!" he sarcastically says as he sits up. "Do you have anything for my head? It's pounding."

Hope nods, she hands him a glass of water and a single pill. "Gonna have to do it the old fashion human way. Advil and water."

The hybrid gladly takes the water and pill, once he downs it, he examines Hope's features, he then turns to see Landon on the bed next to him. "Oh? What the hell happened to him?"

"Jed happened. He beat him then fled the scene."

Malik sighs. "God this kid... I'm sorry, Hope. I didn't know about this I sw—"

"I know you didn't, Mal. This isn't your fault. Don't apologize."

Malik just nods. "How'd testing on Landon go?"

"Terribly..." Hope faintly chuckles. "He's human but at the same time, there's no trace of human in him. It was frustrating— he's frustrating— there's nothing special about him."

"Except for the fact that he's gained the love and attention of Hope Andrea Mikaelson," Malik says with a smirk. "You like him, Hope. Stop being stubborn and just tell him."

"It's not that simple, Malik." Hope groans. "You know what happened the last time that I had feelings for someone— and if you don't well let me sum it up. He killed my mom."

"Yeah yeah. But not everyone is like that."

Hope rolls her eyes. "You're one to talk. When was the last time you actually went out on a date, huh? I still see you weeping around about Alyssa Chang."

"Screw you."

"Truth hurts doesn't it."

Malik sighs. "Whatever. Fine. How about we both make a deal?"

"Oh, this isn't going to end well..."

"We both move on— or at least try." Malik continues with his grand plan. "Whenever the timing is right you get with Landon. And whenever I find someone I'll get them a shot, deal?"

Hope smirks. "Alright, deal."

Their moment was cut short when someone knocks on the door telling them that it was now for the honor council meeting. They both glance at a weak Landon before they stand to their feet. Hope helps Malik who had been limping, he felt oddly weak and he didn't like the feeling.

A good ten minutes later they finally made it to the office where they were voting.

"Sorry, we're late." Hope pulls a chair out for both her and Malik.

Kaleb's brows furrow. "Hold up. Who voted for her?"

"I ran unopposed."

Emma chuckles. "We're here to discuss if Landon should be allowed to stay at the school. My vote, on behalf of the lower school, is to err on the side of inclusion. We exist to help kids like him." she places her stone in the 'Landon stays pile' before she continues to speak. "Which is what I'm going to go do now. I have a search party out looking for Jed. As you've all seen, violence leads to more violence. If you'll excuse me." she walks out of the room.

"All right, who wants to start?"

Hope takes them all by surprise with her next chosen words. "Landon has to go."

"Never thought I'd be saying this, but Hope's right. Humans refuse to make a place for us in their world. We start letting them in, it's only a matter of time before they take this place from us, too." Kaleb puts his stone in the 'Landon goes pile' as well. "Landon goes."

Malik sighs. "As much as I hate to say this— I think Landon should stay."

"What?" Hope says in shock.

"He isn't human, and that's obvious," Malik explains. "Landon belongs in this school plus I promised Rafael I'd keep an eye out on him. How am I supposed to do that if he's at another school?"

Kaleb's brows furrow. "Why you doing shit got Rafael when he tried taking your title."

"Because he'd do anything for his family. And I have to respect that even if he didn't respect me." Malik replies before he places his stone in the 'Landon stays pile'. Now the last person was Josie, he turns to face her. "Looks like it's up to you, Jo. So what's it going to be?"

Josie looks around before sighing. "Since Landon walked through those doors, my sister, my father and I have almost died. We don't really know what Landon is, so we can't really say if we know if he's dangerous or not. Raf, this isn't about who's friends with who or who you like. This school is family, and I am not putting my family in danger again." and just like that her stone is in the 'Landon goes.'

And with that, Landon was out of the school. The group glances at one another with it being set. And from there they go tell the adults.

But Malik on the other hand: he goes to the gym. But when he walks in he sees Lizzie. "O-oh. I'll just go, I'm sorry."

Lizzie shakes her head. "I- I'm going to hate myself for saying this but— but I could really use someone's company."

Malik walks over to Josie and takes a seat beside her on the floor. "And I can't believe I'm saying this but, what happened?"

"Penelope Park. Your little bitch witch of a best friend." Lizzie simply replies, shrugging. It was clear that she was bothered. "She said I'm a black hole of time, energy, and love. S-she basically thinks that I'm not worthy of Josie's love or time."

At other times, Malik would've defended Penelope, but now he just didn't have to energy to argue with Lizzie. "Well... if it makes you feel any better, that bitch withes hybrid friend doesn't agree with a word she said."

Lizzie seemed a little taken off guard by what he had said.

"I think Josie's at fault just as much as you are. Maybe even more." Malik continues to talk. "The only reason you're the way you are is because the people around you treat you like shit and— and I'm part of that. But even I realized that you've just been trying to protect her. You have a weird way of doing it— but it doesn't go unseen. You're a good sister, Elizabeth."

"Do you think I'm a monster?"

"Well if I thought that of you, then what would that say about me?" Malik whispers, he was now looking right at her.

Without even realizing it, Lizzie leans in. Malik does the same as well. The girl fills in the gap when she presses her lips against his for a soft kiss. She then takes her shirt off, followed by taking Malik's off.

Malik pulls away. "Are you sure...?"

Lizzie nods. "I- I've never been so sure," she whispers before pulling him back into the kiss.

And we all know what happens from there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3.2K 94
One shots about Hosie. More G!p Hope than G!p Josie.
1.1K 29 8
the story of hope mikaelson and adelaide salvatore
221K 3.6K 21
ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟᴇxɪᴀ ғᴏʀʙᴇs ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ ᴀ ᴊᴏʙ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀʟᴠᴀᴛᴏʀᴇ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss. ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀɴʏ sᴜᴘᴇʀɴᴀ...
42.2K 1.1K 36
"𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡𝑜.𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒...