WATERMELON SUGAR NO !!

By harryhazza37

" wait !! " " WHAT NOW ?? " I winned . " Ever heard of WATERMELON SUGAR?? " He asked smirking slightly . " Wh... More

INTRODUCTION !!
1 .
2 .
3 .
4 .
5 .
6 .
7 .
8 .
9 .
10 .
11 .
12 .
13 .
15 .
16 .

14.

66 10 2
By harryhazza37

"thank you for the night , i had a great time " . I tell Harry who helps me opening the door for me of the car .

" No thank you's love , and I had a great time too "

"No seriously , you being so truthful , gave all my stress away , I was actually worried and like- i don't know! " I sigh .

Today , actually after our date Harry took me at a park , we sat on the swings and he told me back about the day of our first date . He actually was the one who saved me , brought me to the house .
Harry and his sister Gemma had a fight that day and Harry was angry yet considering about his sister ; he went to talk her and somehow found that she was drunk, high . He actually gave her a speech for drinking . That's when he realised he was more than late and his phone was switched off .

There seems no sense here right ? But I can't say anything except believing him yet I think he's still not telling me something.

Anyways , I should atleast have trust on him . That's what I'm doing .

"Hahaha,I understand ! Just just forget that, yeah ! And 'm sorry again Rell "

"Ist ok Harry , I understand too ".

________

Harry's Pov ( flashback to their first date ) :)

"Come on Gemma , stop acting like a child ! Do you know what mom will think !? " I shout as Gemma snaps me back .

Oh God ! We are fighting from half an hour .

"What Harry ! Its my life ! I will do whatever I want to do ! My body my decisions . "

"I know Gem but can you please try to understand? You will kill a innocent baby inside you . Do you want that? Please try to understand Gemma , please Gem please " i say keeping myself as calm voice as I can .

"I-i understand Harry but, ughh ! I don't know Harry What to do ! He doesn't want a child though! "

"Then leave that fucking asshoole !! You don't have to be with him!"

"But I love him Harry "

"Does he??" I snap, she doesn't answer .

"Does he Gemma !? Tell me !? Him shagging every other girl , the other day , shows he loves you?No Gemma ! NO !!! I shout that's when she breaks down .

Shit !

I hate my fucking mouth.

"I- I'm sorry Gemma - see I didn't meant tha-"

"Stop it ! Stop it Harry Just stop it !! You showed your real colours ! You just like to shout at me! Now see what i will do !! " She shouts above me and runs out of the room.

No , no ! She's not going to do what I think
NO. NO. NO. NO. NO !!!

"GEM !! " I shout as I walk towards kitchen , as I know what she's up to and that's not happening .

"GEMMA , Leave it no ! I shout again as I see her opening the bottle of alcohol .

"Gemma , NO ! PLEASE GEM LEAVE IT ! " I say as tears starts to spill through my eyes of thinking of that innocent child dying just because I was unable to stop his mother from drinking .

"NO GEMMA ! " I shout as I take the bottle throwing it away , as it crashes to the floor .

That night was exhausting . I cleaned the floor after Gemma left to her room and when I went back she started crying and apologizing me . She was not wrong from her side actually . I understand where she came from , she actually loved Jade but killing the child which was there own mistake is never a solution atleast I think that because I know She wanted a child but that fucking Jade-God I can't! I know mum will be very happy too . But I still have to do something for this Jade cause he's not going just like this .
She said she won't study anymore but I preferred online studies to her to which she finally agreed . I don't want to waste her future because of the baby. 

I understand her and she understands me .

About that , I didn't told Rella the truth but I don't think she needs to know . I know I'm wrong but yet you know what I'm upto ... It's all a plan you know that right?
______

Harry's Pov : ( the day of the party they met ) :(

"Hmm..I think I look good " I say to myself as the fix the itching bow of my suit .
It's Zayn's request that I'm wearing this suit otherwise a black t-shirt and jeans are easy for me .

Let's get going it's already late . I say to myself as I get into my car . Putting the radio on High volume I start driving . I stop the music as I park my car , lock it and get out of it .

"Hi Guys!" I say as I see my friends; Louis , Liam, Niall and Zayn talking " I quickly rush to greet them hello and hug them.

"HI" They reply as Zayn passes a drink for me .

"Thanks" I say as I take the drink and take a sip.

"Oh HELLO STYLES "   Hearing a shout behind me I turn back to find Jude  smirking.

"Ha! What a surprise you are here-"
*****
" EARTH TO HARRY !! " I hear Rella shouting ,snaping me out of my thoughts .

"Y-yea! " I answer .

"Seriously  !  I was calling you from five fookin' minutes and you!? Where where you??" She says as she smiles.

"Me??I'm here only see!"

"Shut up ! Am saying , what were you thinking ??" She says smiling sweetly .

"Come on ! Let me help you to your house, your mom would be waiting , won't she" I say changing the topic .

"But-"

"Come on Rella " I  say dragging her with me .

---------------

Okkk so I don't know what's up with me changing the book cover , but yeah;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
158K 7.4K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 44.7K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...