Families

By sammy285

. . . . . Hermione Granger is invited by her snotty aunts and slutty cousins to their annual family reunion... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 1
Chapter 9: Ball Look of Everyone- Part 2
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 4

10.2K 127 75
By sammy285

Hermione P.O.V.

We all relaxed the afternoon and at 5:45 I told Scorp and Cassie to get ready. I wore a red off shoulder knee length up-down dress. It looked classy and elegant. My hair were up in a messy bun. My makeup was natural except my lipstick the color my dress and some gold accessories and my rings. Heels were the same color of the dress.

I went to see what was Cassie upto

Cassie's outfit:

She is looking so pretty so I said," Baby girl, you are looking so pretty, if Albus was here he would definitely kiss you. " She blushed and groaned," M U U U M ".

I just smiled and went to see Scorp.

Scorpius' outfit:

He looked just like my deviously handsome Slytherin husband. I am sure he broke almost all the hearts at Hogwarts obviously except the one of his girl friend Rose Weasley.

"Mum " I snapped out of my thoughts, "Hmm"

"you were starring at me "He said.

"I was just thinking how much you resemble your father."

" I know I know, now shall head downstairs."

Then we head downstairs and when we enter the room I see all the slutty trio in clothes I would not wear even to a club rather than for dinner.

Crystal:

Solitaire:

Rebecca:

I closed Scorp's eyes but he removed my hand and looked at other side of the room and I was happy that I have a responsible son.

I ignored them and went to talk to Joalin and Tristan

We talked for sometime and Grandma asked us to sit down at the table. She said, " Hermione we are so happy that you are here now, so why don't you introduce us to your kids."

"Sure , so this is Scorpius and she is Cassiopeia. They are twins."

" And who is their father ?" my aunt Jennie asked.

"You will meet him on the day of the ball"

" Why don't you show us your rings Hermione" Solitaire smirked.

"why not"

"they are obviously fake " Solitaire snorted.

"think whatever you want to "

Joalin said," They are absolutely beautiful " "Thanks Jo"

And we started eating. After dinner Aunt Jennie asked for some attention ," Attention everyone Rebecca here has some amazing news here"

"Thanks mother. So I and my boyfriend have been having a secrete relationship and I would like to tell you that a week ago he proposed me and I accepted" and she showed a fake ruby ring.

"Do you want to know who proposed me ? None other than The Draco Malfoy. I am the future Mrs. Malfoy "

At that the wine I was drinking choked me and Cassie and Scorp started patting my back after my coughing fit ended I started laughing so hard that I teared and everyone was looking weirdly at me. My twins thought I would have gotten angry or jealous but I was laughing like a maniac.

Rebecca glared ," What are laughing at Hermione? Did I crack a joke? "

"Yes, Draco Malfoy proposed you that is the joke "

"What is funny in that? Have you ever seen him with your eyes?"

"Seen him? Did you know that the I went to the same private school as him? Did you know that we hated each other at first so much that I ended up punching him in the nose when we were thirteen? Did you know that after we graduated we made a truce and became Best Friends? Did you know that I and Draco are Co-CEO s of the same company? Did you know that Draco Malfoy hates Ruby and Gold together because his rival house's color is red and gold? Did you?"

"Believe whatever you want to but we are getting married, So lets have a bet whoever Draco asks to dance with her wins the bet ."

"Bet. If I win you will wear the clothes and makeup I shall give you, Deal?"

"Deal but the same goes for you "

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328K 6.4K 38
Hermione Granger has decided to go back to Hogwarts and finish her Seventh year. The rest of the Golden Trio do not go with her this time. Only her a...
37.8K 565 26
Something magical is working at Hogwarts. The war is ended, lives are rebuilt as best they can be, and Hermione can't seem to lose herself of a stron...
443K 6K 21
Hermione Granger is now a successful and beautiful business woman. Her cousins think otherwise because they haven't seen her in 20 years. A reunion i...
69.4K 996 15
Hermione hasn't seen the Grangers in 6 years. She has missed the past 6 Granger Family reunions, but now she has no choice but to attend. How will he...