šŽš§š„š² š˜šØš® šƒš«šššœšØ |...

By ellieelephant-

I'll pick up these broken pieces until I'm bleeding, if that will make you mine - Draco Malfoy āš ļø WARNING ... More

characters
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifeteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
appreciation

six

1.7K 36 11
By ellieelephant-

TRIGGER WARNING! ⚠️
ABUSE

A couple of weeks had went on Theo and I had started to develop a really good relationship, we still weren't boyfriend or girlfriend yet. We were always spending time together, reading together we would kiss at any moment we could, we were constantly holding hands and he would walk me to all my classes even if it meant he as late. I was really falling for him, I really wanted more because I was falling hard for Theo but something was in the way my gut was holding me back.

Draco was doing everything he can to avoid me and obviously at first I was pretty upset by it but it doesn't bother me now, i still had that soft spot for him it was never going to go away i still have feelings for Draco but it was very one sided even as much as I tried to avoid them it wasn't allowing me, sometimes I just want to confront him and asked him if I offended him in anyway but what was the point he made it clear he didn't want me anywhere near him.

It was coming up for Halloween and The school were already talking about Winter Break the thought of heading back home wasn't something I wanted, I still didn't hear from my parents and I sent them about 4 owls. I wasn't worried because I knew they would be too busy and forget to write to me. After deep thought I finally chose to stay at Hogwarts this Christmas because I couldn't bear to be in my own.

I was in potions with a Harry and Ron and they told me that they were also going to stay behind also so at least I had them to keep me company. I just wanted to stay here with all of my friends things were just starting to get good, I wanted Theo to stay but he said that his mum has Christmas planned months in advance so he couldn't get out of it.

Classes that week had flew by so fast I was doing so well in my class work so I had less homework but I wanted to make sure Neville was doing good so I helped him a lot after school every day with Hermione in the library or in the gardens, I always loved to help others it made me feel like a better person.

The weekend had arrived and Today was the first Quidditch match for our house, Slytherin VS Ravenclaw, this was all the boys spoke about because Draco was the seeker and he has caught the snitch the last few games in the last couple of years. Theo was also good well he had to be for team captain, he and Luke were the Beaters and Blaise was the keeper. I loved the matches it was a good way to get the adrenaline going.

After struggling to get myself out of bed I finally got up and ready then headed down to the common room, It was strangely quiet considering it's our first match but I really liked it being quiet, the room had finally some light brought in when the sun started to rise and my attention caught to someone coming down the stairs. I thought it would been Theo but it wasn't it was Draco, He continued looking at his feet walking down stairs and then his eyes met mine, My body froze still seeing him in his quidditch uniform oh man he looked so good.

He scoffed a smile at me shook his head then he gave me a foul look, as he walked passed me I had no idea what got into me my hand had reached his arm to spin him around but he was far too strong for me.

Draco stopped what he was doing and turned to face me with his face absolutely disgusted that I done what I done.

"I don't know what your problem is malfoy, how can you go from speaking to me then to just ignore me. You have serious issues. Grow the fuck up" I spat at him.

Draco had turned his full body towards me looking at me up and down and raised his eyebrow continuing to look down at me

"You fucking watch who you're talking to Davies, I don't give a shit what you do Lucille, I'm more pissed that I told you to stay away from Theo and now you're in a relationship with him, stupid little girl. I already warned you and I won't do it again." He hissed turning his back to me

"I'm fucking speaking to you Malfoy! Who says I'm in a relationship with Theo huh?I'm not anyone's, oh I also forgot why would anyone want to be with me I'm disgusting right, is that not what you called me in the pub?! " I spat trying to hide the fact that I did want more but I was glad I threw in that disgusting comment he made to me a while back.

Draco turned around quickly and the look on Dracos face was livid a small smirk came over a little bit was he happy that I confirmed I wasn't in a relationship with Theo? Draco then picked up some fruit continued to just walk passed me scoffing.

"Have a good day Davies and for the record I didn't call you disgusting I actually called him disgusting so get it right next time alright!?" he muttered.

I think I need to speak to Theo for sure, I needed to see what we were doing, I needed clarity speaking of which he had came down with his uniform on. Theo looked at Draco walking away from me then came to me for a kiss,

"Will you be there in the stand supporting me love?" Theo questioned

"Yes I will be, I'm sure you will do great today." I smiled back noticing Draco was standing watching us taking a bite of his apple waiting on Theo, he had a raised eyebrow and that unwelcoming look on his face

Luke and Blaise finally came down the stairs then grabbed Theo away from me, before I knew it they went were all away to get ready and it was just us girls left.

My eyes went to the top of the stairs seeing that Sara was wearing Blaises training jumper with his team number on and Belle was wearing Luke's. I only had a Slytherin Jumper I got from Diagon Alley last term but it was so cosy for these games because it can get a little bit cold but I really did wish Theo had left me a jumper out. Sara came down the stairs slowly with a concerned look on her face what was up with her I thought to myself, Sara then rushed down and held my hand when I looked at her she looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Luce I want to talk to you about something, It might be all innocent but I don't want to see you get hurt." Sara said to me looking at Belle

"Yeah sure what is it?" I said I could feel my heart beat so much faster, I wanted to pass out.

"Listen to me please when I was with Blaise last night the boys were joking and blaise kind of spat it out by accident I don't know what it is but I love you but please come with me for a minute, my gut is telling me something." She said worryingly

Belle grabbed my hand and I could tell she was concerned with what Sara had just said. We didn't wait about we started to make our way to the boys dorm, everything was going fuzzy for me, something tells me this is going to end badly then we got to the boys room and The smell of muscular cologne hit us in the face we looked around trying to figure out who's bed was who's, Belle knew Luke's and I'm surprised Sara just remembered Blaises.

I looked at the bed closest to me and I knew it was Dracos, everything was kept clean and tidy and his bed was always made, it was the cleanest part of their room funny enough shame his attitude wasn't as clean his aftershave was lying out still how I remembered smelling it off him in the carriage when we got here.

Finally taking my eyes away from the bottle we got to Theo's bed and began rummaging through things. I know we shouldn't be doing this, drawers were opened trunks were opened belle and I didn't know what we were looking for so we started to look under the bed behind the bed you name it we were looking for something we didn't know what it was. I was starting to panic, I just wanted to know what it was then Sara gasped making me pause she was picking up a small black book from under the mattress . She looked at belle and I in shock,Why was she so shocked? I could tell this wasn't good for me.

We quickly cleaned up the mess we had made trying to make it look like we were never in the room and quickly returned to the girls room where we knew we would be a lot safer having a snoop at this little book. While walking to our room I could feel my heart beating faster and I started to sweat, I knew it wasn't good I could feel it in my gut I felt sick

Once we got in our room Belle locked the door behind us

"Luce do you want me to read it?" Sara asked nervously

"I'll read it Sara I want to see what it's all about" I said shakily taking the book off her and sat on the floor

Belle and Sara sat on the bed behind me so they can look also for themselves, panic had already set in me and I was so eager to see what this stupid book had in it I couldn't tell if it was a diary it was very small to be one. Our curiosity was killing us and when we opened the first page with my hands shaking Belle grabbed my shoulder trying to relax me.

As I opened the book there was just a list of girls names that was scored out and a number beside it, there was some girls names I didn't know and some I did know because they were in our school I couldn't believe it then when we turned a few pages I has seen

" Lucille Davies - 8? 3? Virgin"

I stood up with my body feeling unbalanced then the penny had dropped I knew exactly what this book was, Belle and Sara kept saying my name and I was more loosing focus I could feel myself burning in deep rage then the tears started to fall from my eyes. How can he fckn do this to me? How stupid can I be, the tears kept falling from my eyes and I just wanted to hide from everyone.

I threw the book away and put my head in my hands kneeling on the floor I was so embarrassed, this is what Draco was warning me of. Did he know about this book? I wish he gave me more detail so I would have saved myself from this embarrassment I felt like I lost my words, I couldn't speak I badly struggled to say what I was trying to say then it came out,

"It's a scoring book, he puts girls names in there and once he's done the deed he scores them, I don't know why he's marked mine because we have only ever kissed. HOW FCKN DARE HE!! So that's what Draco warned me about all along, how can I be so stupid." I screamed I can't believe it Draco was looking out for me this whole time. I turned to see belle and Sara looking so sympathetically towards me,

"Draco warned you? Did he know about this book. If he did I'm sure he would've said to you he wouldn't have let Theo do that to you. Listen I'm so sorry Lucille I really didn't know, we can stay here if you're not up for the Quidditch match." Belle suggested bringing me in her arms

"Baby I'm so sorry, just when blaise muttered something about a black book Theo always hid it got me wondering and I'm glad we found it. I'll fckn kill him" Sara said she was grabbing my hands and belle was rubbing my back.

"Was Draco there when Blaise mentioned the book?" I asked Sara hoping he was

"Yeah he was, I didn't get to see what he was like though why?" Sara questioned me

"Draco warned me about Theo told me not to fall off him, so now it makes sense why he was avoiding me all this time." I looked at Belle "You know what, I'm gonna play him at his own game. He thinks he can mess with me then so be it, he's met his match." I scoffed I was livid at this point, trying to use me how dare he do that to me.

I could see Belle and Sara were smirking, they knew I could be a bitch when I had to be so this will be some entertainment,we done our swear not to tell anyone what was going on. Belle and Sara wiped away my tears for me and gave me a hug, I kept the black book under my mattress so they wouldn't know where it was. Once I got that hidden I then decided to put extra effort into getting ready a little bit more make up and effort in my hair then we went to the match.

We held hands walking to the match then once we got to the stand and the match had literally just started, once we sat down I had a look to see exactly who was where. My eyes spotted him and Theo coming over towards us, I really really wanted to punch him. Then I remembered that I was playing him at his own game, He took off his goggles and gave me a wink. I blew him a kiss and when I seen he was away I looked round and seen malfoy looking over. I gave him a small smile and wave even though he did not return it I wasn't surprised, I felt like I was trying to tell him that I finally knew about Theo, but what was the point.

Belle and Sara were holding my arms, probably trying to hold me back from doing anything drastic but I was waiting for my time to shine. My eyes weren't on Theo, they stayed on Draco. I wanted to give him a hug and thank him for warning me, I understand why he was so pissed at me but what I didn't understand was why did he care so much?

After a while the match was still on and it was a close game, Draco was on one trying to catch the snitch, he was a dirty player when he wanted to be I never paid much attention to it before I seen how bad he can be, today was when he decided to play even more dirtier even though i thought he wasn't really focused today then just before I could eat my words he shot up in front of us with the snitch in his hand, this boy was on another level.

I couldn't take my eyes off him watching him turn round to the Slytherin supporters his eyes met mine and he gave me a smile, probably the first smile i received in weeks. Draco flew down to the grass and everyone had surrounded him lifting him up and chanting while heading in.

Sara, Belle and I slowly walked back to the common room, once we walked in we seen that it was already set up for a party, Slytherin banners were out kegs of booze and some fancy neon lights also but after today I wasn't really feeling like a party mood.

I think the last thing I wanted to do was party especially after finding out Theo had a scoring book. Sara and Belle were getting all dressed up, they always looked stunning I knew if I told them I wasn't wanting to go they wouldn't stop until I went. Belle and Sara were asking what I was wanting to wear but I couldn't think of anything else than get revenge. Loosing focus I heard music starting to play so I guessed everyone was starting to come to the party, I told Belle and Sara that I would be down soon I was going to have a nap then get ready. They hugged me tightly and kissed my head, I'm so lucky I had really good friends,Now it was time to get my own back on this scumbag

I woke up a few hours later and got showered, I done my skincare and styled my hair to sleek and straight I picked out my Emerald Green silk dress that was low cut and only went to my thighs, silver heels and I put on more make up than I normally do.

My hair was sleek and straight I had to admit I looked hot, and if I was getting revenge I was doing it in style. I had a look out of the dorm door down to the common room it was packed with all Slytherin and some from Hufflepuff . I was waiting on the team captain Theo giving his speech and when the music stopped I started to slowly walk towards the stairs.

As I was walking out I heard drunk chants and laughter it was always a good party when we won

I stopped at the top of the stairs holding the small black book in my hands looking for Theo and before I knew it I heard the finest team captain

"Alright alright I'll give a speech." Theo shouted drunkenly as he stood up on the table holding up a cup of drink

But before he said anything else I brutally interrupted him, I held the black book up opened it up and kept my other had on the stair railing, making sure everyone was looking at me.

"I have a speech." I shouted as everyone turned to look at me they continued to look at me up and down then I spotted that Draco had his mouth open and Theo seen I had the book in my hand and he looked nervous taking big breaths

Oh I really Wonder why, thinks he can play with me.

"Astoria Greengrass -4 Lilly Gills -6 Pansy Parkinson -1," I kept reading the names and scores out until I got to the bottom of the stairs, as I began to walk towards the table that Theo was standing on people were moving out of the way for me and some of the girls I mentioned were looking at me so confusingly. As I got closer towards the table I stepped on it standing beside Theo still reading the names and scores. I couldn't read anymore of it then I turned and had a good look at Theo I could tell he was furious.

"You're wondering why I'm saying all these beautiful girls names and numbers after it, well I'll enlighten you on this shall I. Our team captain here has this little black book, he writes girls names down makes a fuss over you makes you feel special and once had got into your knickers he marks what he thought you were out of 10 then from what I would gather he throws you away like trash." I turned to him holding the black book up in the air looking at him pathetically I then threw the book away seeing Draco caught it and put it in his pocket then he had left the room.

"Isn't that right Theo?"

I could hear some people booing from the room and girls were leaving, some of them were the girls I mentioned and I don't blame them I would be embarrassed also, who does he think he is? Blaise had got everyone out of the room so it was only us left. Theo's veins were popping out of his neck and the temples of his head, his fists were clenched so tight.

"You filthy bitch. How fucking dare you" Theo spat at me

I smiled and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Now now Theodore, I'm not the filthy one. I'm a virgin remember? Do you honestly think I would let you touch me You're more stupid than you look right now. By sounds of it you have been about quite a lot, so the only filthy one here is you." I said sarcastically turning away

Next thing I knew I felt his hand grabbing me to turn then I felt a heavy force on my face which made me fly off the table and land on my back that hit the hard ground, my eyes looked up and they met with his. Theo had came over on top of me continuing to punch my face he then put his hands around my neck his grip getting tighter and tighter. I couldn't breathe his grip was getting tighter, i could only hear screams and Luke trying to get him off of me.

I felt like I was blacking out everything was getting fainter and my eyes were beginning to close I felt so numb, the screams of my friends were getting lower then the hands were off my throat Draco grabbed him and punched Theo off me. When I felt my throat being released and Theo's weight off my body I rolled to my side holding my neck trying to catch my breath back.

Luke and Blaise had got me up to my feet but I couldn't stand they were checking if I was okay, I felt like jelly. My face was killing me and I was struggling to breathe still. My eyes wandered over and seen that Draco was on top of Theo continuing to punch him until Luke had got him off holding Draco back. Sara and Belle ran over to me standing in front of me as if it was a wall to keep me safe, Theo got himself up he was covered in blood. He walked over towards the door then he pointed his finger at my direction.

"I will kill you bitch just you wait your time will come." He shouted spitting blood on the floor,Then he was gone.

My eyes were still on the door, panicking incase he came back I was shaking viciously I don't know if it was anger or I was scared. Everyone was shouting my name but I couldn't focus, then all the blurry faces were pushed to the side and my eyes seen someone blurry in front of me I then felt cold hands around my face, I looked properly to see who it was Draco was in front of me with a cut lip.

Running my thumb over his lip, He looked at me and his face dropped more. I guess it was pretty bad by seeing his expression, he slowly cradled me into his arms, the comfort i had got I grabbed him so hard I fell to the ground with him and I just exploded with more tears. I didn't want him to let me go.

Guys I'm sorry if this triggered anyone, I'm truly sorry. If anyone needs to talk about anything I'm always here ❤️

Much Love xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 171 28
"But all those things you said to me." "It was all just a mask Hermione," I told her, "I had to say those things. I had to, because..." I thought abo...
3.5M 116K 110
In which love lived to be lethal, and sin strived to heal all. "I will kill every soul that tries to scratch yours." They would constantly tear the...
1.9M 38.4K 58
"I strongly dislike you, Draco Malfoy." Evangeline Hastings is transferring from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts for her sixth year of school. While struggl...
147K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...