If You'll Be My Star (Anakin...

Від Melonhead15

A Jedi shall not know love. It was the code taught to you. But what happens when Anakin Skywalker comes back... Більше

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
An Official Goodbye

Eight

6.7K 161 81
Від Melonhead15

You and Obi-Wan saw the assassin make a sharp left and enter a tunnel. Anakin flew past the tunnel and continued on going straight. "Anakin, what are you doing!?" you yelled as you turned around to where the assassin went.

"He went that way!" Obi-Wan added.

"Master, if we keep this chase going any longer, that creep is gonna end up deep-fried, and, personally, I'd very much like to find out who he is and who he's working for.." Anakin answered. "This is a shortcut.. I think."

"You think, or you know?" you sighed.

"Don't worry, Princess." Anakin said with a smirk as he turned around and winked at you. You ignored the butterflies in your stomach as Anakin returned his eyes to the road. His smirk only grew as he felt your flusterness from the nickname and the blush he saw growing on your cheeks before turning around.

"I'm not a princess anymore." you scoffed as you felt your cheeks get hot.

"You will always be one to me, Princess." Anakin replied. You huffed in response, feeling Anakin's enjoyment from you being flustered.

"Focus, you two." Obi-Wan spoke, bringing you and Anakin back to reality. Anakin made a u-turn and took the shortcut.

~

"Well, you've lost them." Obi-Wan sighed as he crossed his arms. Anakin had pulled over the speeder when none of you could spot the assassin. Everyone was slightly irritated that you all had lost the assassin.

"I'm deeply sorry, Master." Anakin retorted as he looked down at the speeders and cruisers below.

"That was some shortcut, Skywalker." you groaned as you looked around once more.

"He went completely the other way." Obi-Wan continued off of you. "Once again you've proved--"

Anakin abruptly stood up. "If you'll excuse me." Anakin said before jumping off. Obi-Wan tried to stop Anakin, but it was too late. You spotted the assassin's speeder as you saw Anakin fall down towards it.

"I hate it when he does that." Obi-Wan sighed. You stood up too, prepared to jump when Obi-Wan grabbed you by your collar and pulled you back into the speeder. "I'll hate it even more if you did it too, ____. Come up to the front, we will catch up with my Padawan."

You sighed as you climbed up to the passenger seat and Obi-Wan took the driver's. Feeling your frustration, Obi-Wan gave you a reassuring smile as he drove off. "Patience, young Amidala."

~

Anakin grabbed a hold of the speeder by its front wings. The assassin turned the speeder on its side in an attempt to get Anakin off of it. Anakin held on tightly as the assassin brought the speeder upright again. Anakin got a good look at the assassin and realized it was actually a female. She took out a blaster and tried to shoot down Anakin. Anakin dodged the blasts and switched over to the wing of the speeder. The speeder was swaying crazily as Anakin managed to make his way to the top of the speeder. He ignited his lightsaber and stabbed the roof of the speeder. The assassin tried to shoot at Anakin again and he pulled away his lightsaber as he tried to dodge the attack. The wind from how fast the speeder was going caused Anakin to lose his grip on his saber. It went flying behind him.

You spotted his lightsaber and held out your hand as you caught it. You shared a look with Obi-Wan as he shook his head. You and Obi-Wan had caught up to Anakin and watched as he reached down through the hole he had made in the roof.

Anakin grabbed the assassin's hand with the blaster as he tried to get the weapon out of her grasp. They fought over it and shot at the dash of the speeder. The speeder caught on fire as it started to spin downward and ahead towards a crowd of people. The assassin tried to steady the ship and Anakin focused on holding onto the speeder. Anakin lost his grip as the ship shook. Thankfully, Anakin was close enough to the ground to roll off of the ship and land onto the ground. The speeder crashed into a statue with the assassin still inside. Onlookers murmured as Anakin got up and the assassin got out of her burning speeder. The assassin spotted Anakin and they locked eyes before the assassin took off running. Anakin quickly followed after her, determined to catch the person who tried to kill you.

As Anakin chased the assassin, you and Obi-Wan continued to follow closely with the speeder. Obi-Wan parked the speeder by a building and you both hopped out to join the pursuit. You held onto Anakin's lightsaber. You spotted Anakin in the crowd as he was about to enter a club.

"Ani!" you called out as he turned around to you both. You sensed his urgency as he spoke to Obi-Wan.

"She went into the club, Master!" he exclaimed.

"Patience." Obi-Wan said to him just as he said to you. "Use the Force. Think." Obi-Wan said to you and Anakin.

"Sorry, Master." Anakin said as he turned to go into the club. Obi-Wan stopped him.

"He went in there to hide, not to run.' Obi-Wan explained.

"Yes, Master." Anakin answered as you grabbed a hold of Anakin's hand. You opened his hand and placed his lightsaber in it.

"I think you are missing something.' you said with a smile as you let go of his hand.

"Next time, try not to lose it." Obi-Wan scold.

"Yes, Master."

"This weapon is your life." Obi-Wan added before entering the club.

"I try, Master." Anakin replied, not liking being lectured in front of you. He glanced over at you as you shrugged your shoulders and entered the club.

"Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me." Obi-Wan commented as you and Anakin followed closely behind him. The club was lively with chatter and light music in the background.

"Don't say that, Master. You're the closest thing I have to a father." Anakin replied. The three of you walked towards the center of the club, where the bar was located.

"Then why don't you listen to me?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I am trying." Anakin reasoned. The three of you stopped and looked around. You all looked out of place in your Jedi robes. Nothing looked out of the ordinary as you saw people talking, gambling, drinking, or watching whatever they were showing on the projections.

"Can you see him?" Obi-Wan asked you and Anakin.

"I think he is a she." Anakin informed. "And I think she is a changeling."

"This will be challenging." you said after hearing you three were looking for a changeling.

"In that case, be extra careful." Obi-Wan said to you both. "Go and find her. Stay together."

"Where are you going, Master?" Anakin asked.

"For a drink." Obi-Wan simply answered as he walked away to the bar.

"A drink at a time like this?" you sighed.

"He's surely up to something. Let's go this way." Anakin said as he walked towards his left. All eyes were on you and Anakin as you looked around. You shifted uncomfortably from the many stares you were getting from the male patrons of the club and the jealous looks from the female patrons. You were used to stares and eyes on you, but this setting and circumstances were different. You realized how endanger and exposed you are. The assassin could be anywhere and any one of these patrons could hurt you too.

"They are in awe of your beauty, causing the female patrons to be jealous. I understand their stares, I cannot keep my eyes off of you either." Anakin whispered to you, feeling your uncomfortableness. "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"Thank you." you whispered back as Anakin put a protective hand on your waist and gently pushed you in front of him, so he could keep a better eye on you. His hand never left your waist as you both walked around the club. Suddenly, you heard the all familiar sound of a lightsaber igniting followed by a painful scream.

"Obi!" you and Anakin both said as you looked back at him. You both rushed over to where you saw Obi-Wan standing over the fallen assassin with his blue lightsaber. He had sliced off the changeling's hand. A silence had taken over the club as Obi-Wan switched off his lightsaber and grabbed the changeling's arm, who grunted in pain as Obi-Wan lifted her up. She placed her good arm around his neck for needed support.

"Easy. Jedi business." you said as you and Anakin turned to the patrons.

"Go back to your drinks." Anakin added as Obi-Wan escorted the assassin outside. You and Anakin followed him out of a side entrance of the club and watched as Obi-Wan laid down the assassin. He kneeled down beside her, her arm still wrapped around his neck.

"Do you know who you were trying to kill?" Obi-Wan questioned her as you and Anakin kneeled down on the other side of the changeling.

"Her." the changeling answered as she gestured her head to you. "The Jedi Senator from Naboo.

"Who hired you?" you asked.

"It was just a job." she grunted in pain. Anakin leaned in close to the changeling, you felt his anger at the changeling grow.

"Who hired you?" Anakin repeated darkly. You could feel the coldness of his tone as venom dripped off of every word he spoke. " Tell us."

The changeling didn't answer and refused to look at you or Anakin. It only made Anakin more irritated.

"Tell us now!" Anakin demanded harshly. You placed a hand on Anakin's left hand as you tried to calm him through the Force. It must have worked because Anakin turned to you and you felt his anger melt away at your touch.

"It was a bounty hunter called--" the changeling spoke before gagging. You three saw a poisonous dart lodged into the changeling's throat. Anakin quickly pulled close to him and shielded you with his body, in case there was a chance a poisonous dart was going to be shot at you. Your face was buried into his chest as he held you tightly. One of his hands cradled your head and the other around your back as he and Obi-Wan looked at where the dart came from. A mysterious figure flew away on a jetpack as the changeling spoke a language neither one of you three spoke. The changeling died in Obi-Wan's arms. Obi-Wan pulled out the dart as he looked back at where the figure was.

"Toxic dart." Obi-Wan said as Anakin rubbed your back in a reassuring matter. 

~

I haven't been feeling well for a little while (the weather has been awful where I live and I'm sensitive to sudden weather change and get a little sick from it), therefore no updates. But I am finally starting to feel better! So a chapter that's a little longer than normal to make up for the lack of updates for the past week or so ♥️

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

84.6K 2.7K 28
COMPLETED, phoenix knew obi-wan since she was a teenager and when she became a senator, she was more than happy to show off the fact that she had wel...
4.1K 61 10
This is a story of Y/N and Obi Wan. You have been assigned to Kenobi as his new padawan. But as your feelings begin to grow, will you and obi feel th...
22.5K 447 35
It has been years since Master Yoda has had a Padawan. That is until he meets Padme's sister Y/n by sensing something strong in her. Y/n trains to be...
30K 862 28
Once a Jedi Knight, you have spent the past five years under the rule of the Empire as one of Darth Vader's Inquisitors, a man you have met only once...