Someone You Loved// BTS X Sou...

By jessicaandmatthew

My name is Star Montgomery, and I have 7 soulmates. 'It rings a few times and then someone picks up. "Kim r... More

sharpie
shit, meet fan
pot, this is kettle
you got no jams
Satans tits
haha youre so damn funny
character description
ya'll need some hobiwater
Dragon Age Inquisition
Tony Montana
not an update
Jimins lost Jams
bring the pain on
Oh man holy shit
mess with the bull, you get the horns
easy peasy lemon squeezy
if I am?
hello!
DiNG dONg
you think I'm crazy? possibly.
Last resort by papa roach intensifies
made by God
life goes on like dynamite
broke boys don't deserve no
new generation anpanman
Fly to my room
Watermelon Suga HI!
hey guy's
I love a rainy night
call me by your name
protector of the protection
Do you really want to try me?
This isn't fast and furious
hakuna my tatas
heartache on the big screen
what the what
I'm so serious
I'm not as think as you drunk I am
Johnny, Johnny? yes papa
140503 at dawn first 12 seconds
Jins platform shoes
boxed boyfriend
dancing like Uma Thurman
Look ma, no hands!
not all it seems
i love you more than biscuits and gravy
the challenge
my heart boom boom
I can only be his widow
all American girl
Detroit become human
you did what in your cup?
to you, my heart I surrender
heartbreak anniversary
dont pull out the 9
bonus chapter

The lie which in you Linger

4.3K 177 47
By jessicaandmatthew

I'm just gonna put out there that I do have a few other BTS books. I have a Jimin one, called pills n potions, a Kim Namjoon one called sweet but psycho and another OT7 called disturbed.

I think I would rather stay in the hospital.

I absolutely love my soulmates, I really do.

But if Kim Seokjin comes through that door one more time to ask if I am hungry, I will get out of this bed and knock him into next month.

After being discharged from the hospital, Joon and Tae made the suggestion that since me and Yoongi are both under bed rest (Which is absolutely crazy, since he only had a few bruises and a sprained wrist, but okay.) that we should both stay in Yoongis room.

Together.

In the same bed.

It isn't anything bad. Yoongi just likes to cuddle, and last night he accidentally hit where the stitches once were.

He hasn't stopped apologizing.

Right now we are sitting up in bed, me wrapped in his arms as we watch Victorious on Netflix.

"ANDRE THERES A TREE IN MY LIVING ROOM AND SOMEBODY STOLE MY CEILING!"

Yoongi laughs. "But she is outside."

I scoff. "He knows."

We continue to watch, and the door opens to the room.

I grab a pillow, prepared to launch it at Jin, but its only Jungkook.

"Can I watch this with you? I heard laughing and I am sad."

I put the pillow down and use my hand to usher him inside the room.

He cuddles into my side, placing a hand gently on the bottom of my stomach.

The episode ends, and Jungkook sits up, wiping his eyes from laughing.

"This show is so funny."

I smile. Then, I have to pee.

"Um, I need help to the bathroom."

Jungkook jumps up, picking me up immediately.

"HEY! I can still walk you know."

He laughs. "I know. Just wanted to pick you up."

I slap his chest and he carries me out to the bathroom door.

He sets me down and I grab onto his hand, and he knocks.

Of course when I feel like I am about to pee myself someone HAS to be in the bathroom.

"Hurry up, Star has to go!"

"She can wait a sec."

"Really? Cause last time I checked you didn't have a baby developing and putting pressure on your bladder."

The toilet flushes and the water from the sink starts, which doesn't help me.

3,2,1....

"Ah shit."

My cheeks go red. This is so fucking embarrassing.

Jungkook looks down, and his eyes widen.

"Stay right there! I will go get some towels."

He slams his hand on the door of the bathroom.

"ITS ALL YOUR FAULT, PARK JIMIN!" He shouts at the bathroom door before running to the laundry room.

I lean against the wall, one hand on the wall, the other covering my now red face.

Jimin walks out of the bathroom, and immediately looks at me.

"Did you-"

"YES I DID."

He throws his hands up.

"IM SORRY! No need to be embarrassed, Kitty. You're pregnant. It happens.

I will go get you some of my clothes and then I will run the shower for you. I know it's Joons day to help you, but do you mind if I help since he is working? And this is my fault."

I just nod. I feel like dying. Jungkook comes back with the towels, placing them at my feet.

Luckily they have laminate running through the hallway, so carpet wasn't ruined.

"Step on this towel to dry your feet."

I do as he instructs as Jimin comes back with some clothes.

"Come on, Lets get you in the shower."

He grabs my hand and I carefully walk in the bathroom.

He runs the water, turning on the shower head and putting his hand under the water.

Once it is at ideal temperature, he turns back to me. "We need to get you undressed."

He helps me pull down my pants and panties, My face red again.

"You're fine, Star. Like I said, stuff happens."

He places the items into a plastic grocery bag, putting it behind the door.

He helps me take the shirt off as well. I don't have on a bra, simply because when Joon helped me put one on, It irritated the skin around my wound.

Jimin doesn't even look twice as everything falls free. He can, It wouldn't bother me. He is my soulmate, after all.

But I appreciate that he wants to respect me.

He grabs my hand and helps me into the tub. He turns me so I faced away from the water, trying to wet my hair.

Only problem is, With me standing in the tub, I manage to be a bit taller than him.

"Star, do you mind if I get in with you?"

Get in with me?

"I won't take off my shorts, If that makes you more comfortable. Its just because you happen to be taller while standing in the tub."

"Its okay, Jimin. You can get in, I don't mind."

I don't look at him as he takes off his shirt. The water stops hitting me in the back, replacing the warm feeling with a cool feeling in its absence. He closes the curtain.

He moves so the water is hitting my back again, and starts wetting my hair.

I hear the sound of the shampoo bottle opening. When he puts it in my hair, I can tell its his. It smells like maple syrup.

"Your hair is very soft." He comments.

I laugh, turning around to face him with soap still in my hair.

He keeps his eyes leveled with mine.

"Let me wash your hair."

He widens his eyes. "You want to wash my hair?"

I raise my eyebrow.

"I mean, I did ask."

He opens the bottle, putting some shampoo in the palm of my hand.

He steps under the water to wet his hair more thoroughly, and I put the soap in his hair.

Running my fingers through his hair is like touching something soft made by Gods.

I wish I was exaggerating.

"Will my hair feel this heavenly after using your shampoo, cause if so I definitely need to get some."

He laughs at me.

I start gently using my fingernails against his scalp, which cause him to flutter his eyes shut and lean into my hands.

"You have no idea how amazing that feels."

Me being a bitch, however, I stop.

"Ok, your hair is all clean. Time to rinse."

He glares. "You, are a very evil woman."

he takes the shower head off, spraying my hair clean of the shampoo, before doing the same for himself.

being the gentleman he is, He grabs a loofa, putting some body wash on it, and hands it to me.

"I will hold you so you don't fall over."

I wash all my bits as he holds on to my waist gently.

He sprays me with the shower head once again, getting rid of any suds that are on my body.

All of them except my chest.

So you know exactly what I have to do.

"Hey, Jimin?"

"Yes, kitty?"

I smirk.

"Wanna hug?"

"NO DON-"

too late. I quickly wrap my arms around him, rubbing all of the suds onto his skin.

When I step back, I look at my work and giggle.

Jimins chest and stomach is covered in suds, but Jimin is standing there with wide eyes.

"Star? I am going to do something and I want you to tell me if its too far."

He traps me in his arms, bringing his lips onto mine.

Not gonna lie, I get intense butterflies in my stomach, my heart feeling like it could flutter right out of my chest.

He bites my lip gently, bringing my bottom lip between his soft ones.

"I love you." He says into the kiss.

I grab his waist to pull him closer.

I regret this instantly, however when his stomach comes into sudden contact with mine as his hand slips from the wall behind us.

"OH HOLY MOTHER OF SATAN!"

His eyes widen, and he grabs my hand.

"Are you okay?! Did I hurt you? Did I hurt the baby?"

I catch my breath. "No, you didn't. My stomach is bruised and with the sudden contact it hurt like a bitch. I'm okay, though."

Jimin looks like he is going to cry.

"NO Jimin please don't cry. I promise I am fine."

I am. The pain went away almost moments after it happened. But I don't have time to give him comfort.

"Jimin? Toilet."

His eyes widen and he quickly helps me out of the tub and towards the toilet, which he just barely lifts the lid.

"Morning sickness lasts all day?" Jimin asks, quickly wrapping me in a towel and cutting the water off.

"Yes Jimin. Morning sickness lasts all day."

After putting me in the shirt and sweats he brought, Jimin quickly had Jungkook take me back to Yoongi.

We do the usual, watch something on Netflix, or he plays the XBOX.

As we were watching dumplin, everybody piles in the room.

"Hey guys. So we have news." Joon starts.

"Okay, spit it out then." Yoongi.

"We found a place to stay, and we wanted to talk to you 2 about it as well before we made a decision."

He hands us a paper with a home on it.

It's a 6 bedroom, 3 bath home. It has a wrap around porch and the backyard is literally a giant pond.

"I think this decision is up to you guys. I'm happy as long as you guys are."

Yoongi nods his head. "I like it."

Joon smiles.

"Then its settled. I will call tomorrow and make an offer, and have a house tour after Stars appointment in 3 days."

Oh yeah. I have an OB/GYN appointment on Monday. Which means tomorrow is Yoongis and I's last day of bed rest.

Thank fuck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 34.3K 39
Hannah did not believe the stories about soulmates were real, but how else can she explain how she woke up on her 20th birthday with a soul mark and...
3.5K 110 16
"𝙸 πšŒπšŠπš—'𝚝 𝚐𝚘- 𝙸'πš– πš—πš˜πš πšœπšπš›πš˜πš—πš πšŽπš—πš˜πšžπšπš‘.." 𝙸 πš πš‘πš’πšœπš™πšŽπš›, πš–πš’ 𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚎 πšπš•πš’πšŒπš”πšŽπš›πš’πš—πš 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒 πšπš›πš˜πš– πš‘πš’πšœ. "πšƒπš‘...
232K 7.8K 42
Jung Kimura, or Kiki, is a 26 year old model and social media personality. On a cloudy Tuesday afternoon she decides to post a video of her singing S...
9.9K 434 16
A chance encounter in a linen cupboard in the Houses of Healing has unforeseen consequences as Γ‰omer of Rohan finds himself caught between two very d...