May The Gods Forgive Us (Tech...

By TOP_RAVEN

Cover Art by forgotteneucalyptustree on Instagram! Goddess!Reader X God!Technoblade Technoblade didn't believ... More

Prologue: The Beginning
Chapter 1: The Apprentice
Chapter 2: The Ball in Triox
Chapter 3: The Fifth God
Chapter 4: Veri, the Kingdom made of Blood
Chapter 5: The Child in the Snow
Chapter 6: A trip to Valtameri
Chapter 7: The Nightmares
Chapter 8: Valtameri, the Kingdom by the Sea
Chapter 10: Fundy, Childe of Wibur
Chapter 11: Wings for The Blood God
Chapter 12: Heart to Heart
Chapter 13: Coronation Day
Chapter 14: The Queen
Chapter 15: Visiting King Eret
Chapter 16: Solis, the Kingdom kissed by the Sun
Chapter 17: Wedding Preparations
Chapter 18: Redamancy
Chapter 19: The Hunt
Chapter 20: Redemption
Chapter 21: The Dreams
Chapter 22: Invitation
Chapter 23: Las Nevadas, Kingdom of Entertainment
Chapter 24: Somber Presage
Chapter 25: Change of Pace
Chapter 26: Withdrawl
Chapter 27: The Four Horsemen
Chapter 28: The Nether
Chapter 29: The Death of a God
Chapter 30: Unfinished Symphony
Chapter 31: Fire in the Distance
Chapter 32: The New King
Chapter 33: Brave Little Theseus
Chapter 34: Declaration of War
Chapter 35: A Sacrifice made with Love
Chapter 36: The Gift of Resurrection
Chapter 37: Destroying Amon
Chapter 38: Dream's Freedom
Chapter 39: The end of the Universe with You...
Chapter 40: Day of Salvation
Story Lore/After story stuff

Chapter 9: The Blood Prince

6.5K 234 245
By TOP_RAVEN

Art by: @bibiccoe on Twitter!

My surprise wasn't to be at the annual fair for Valtameri; my surprise was to be with Technoblade at this fair. He wore a casual white shirt that gave off elegance and a black corset that matched his pants. The skull mask that he always wore was untouched. "Where shall we go?", I smiled. Before I could hear his answer, someone bumped into me. I was quickly pulled close against Techno, the man that bumped into me apologized. "It's okay.", I chuckled, folding my wings closer against my back. We kept moving but now hand in hand. "You said you wanted to try the food from here...", he mumbled, heading to a food stall.

My mouth was in a constant state of euphoria as I tasted the exotic foods that the stalls had to offer. "Here taste this!", I grinned, offering some meat to Technoblade. He hummed before taking a bite, he seemed satisfied with it. "Oh, wait.", I whispered. Techno hummed before flinching at the touch of my handkerchief. I smiled and showed him that I was wiping some sauce off his face. "You shouldn't touch my face so casually.", he growled. His sudden mood change was quite adorable, even though he thought it was intimidating, I could see how red his ears were. "I'm sorry, Your Majesty.", I teased. We walked around and bought gifts for everyone back home. A gasp escaped my lips as I saw a huge attraction Sam had mentioned. A giant ring decorated with lights that shined as brightly as stars. "Would you like to get on that?", asked the Blood God. Without hesitation, I nodded to his sudden question.

"We can go when it's a bit darker.", he hummed, taking my hand and walking along the stalls. The Ferris Wheel, as many called it, was actually made by Sam using his skill with Redstone. "Think Sam and Ponk are okay with Ranboo?", I asked, my mind wandering to the child. Ponk had insisted to show Ranboo around with Sam; it didn't surprise me that Ponk had taking a liking to Ranboo. "They should be fine...", said Techno, taking the bags from my hand. We walked around and everything was amazing for my first time at a fair; the sky soon turned dark and we headed to the Ferris wheel.

"Technoblade... You mentioned something about a talk last night.", I said, taking a seat in the metal box. Techno did the same across from me as the man in charge of the ride closed the door. "Yes... This is very important for the future of Veri. Even though this doesn't really concern you, I thought I'd let you know.", he said, removing his mask as the ride started moving. His eyes burned holes into my soul as he looked at me very seriously. All I could do was nod my head so he could continue his talk. "I've decided to take Ranboo under my wing and name him the crown prince to Veri.", he smiled. My mouth refused to open and speak my mind in those few seconds but when it did, a frown formed on the Blood Gods lips.

"You can't possibly mean that you're taking Ranboo from my care.", I frowned. The thought that the child would be taken from my side was horrifying, yet Techno showed no signs of this being a joke. "Yes, I want him to begin his training and studies when we return to Veri.", he sighed, looking out the window. My fists balled up in protest but the God only lifted his hand to stop me. "I've already done the paperwork... His coronation will be on his sixth birthday.", he sighed. The door to the metal box opened and my angry gaze met Technos calm one. "As you wish, Your Majesty.", I scoffed, flying out and towards the castle. Everything was too much for me to handle, I landed on my balcony and went inside.

After a few moments, there was a light knock on my door. "Come in...", I said. A familiar green haired man walked in and smiled at me. "Did you enjoy the fair?", he asked, his expression changed as he saw me stay quiet. He immediately sat next to me and asked what was wrong, which I proceeded to explain what I was told. "He can't do that! Ranboo is like your child!", exclaimed Sam. All I could do was shake my head, his arms wrapped around me and whispered words of comfort. This action only made me start sobbing, it hurt that Techno had done this without a consideration for my feelings.

The next morning, I sat next to Ponk while Ranboo was placed next to Technoblade. "I want to sit with (Y/n)...", whispered Ranboo. The Blood God gave him a stern look before he told him to eat his breakfast. My fists balled up as he talked to the child so coldly, a hand rested on mine and I looked over at Ponk. He looked equally as troubled as I was, he gave me a reassuring smile. "It's okay...", he whispered. Ranboo looked at me and all I could do was give him a small smile and a nod for him to follow Technos order. The child barely ate anything as I was sure he could feel the tension in the air. When breakfast was done, Technoblade excused himself and left the dining room. Ranboo quickly ran and hugged my waist asking why he wasn't allowed to sit next to me. I knelt to Ranboos level and hugged him, my wings wrapping us from the world.

After explaining what would happen, Ranboo protested that he didn't want to become a prince if it meant being far from me. "I'm sorry, love... I don't make the rules...", I whispered. The child sobbed as he clung to me, which I returned as his sobs became uncontrollable. I tried to calm him but to no avail; there were shrieks and wailing of some sort outside. A guard ran into the dining room to inform that there were endermen outside attacking Technoblade. My heart stopped for a second, Endermen didn't travel outside of Veris borders. We all ran outside to see various creatures attack the King, Sam and Ponk ran to aid him while I cupped Ranboos face. "Listen to me, Ranboo. No one will keep me from protecting you, the King isn't a bad man... He's doing this for your future.", I smiled. The child seemed to calm down and hiccup as I wiped his tears; he whimpered and hid in my shoulder. The Endermen stopped their attacks and surrounded us; I could hear Techno ordering them to stay away from us.

A cold yet gentle hand from one of the creatures caressed my cheek before petting Ranboos hair. Ranboo looked at them whispering something and fainting; the creatures turned to look at Technoblade. He looked ready to slay all of them; the creatures didn't move as he raised his sword. "Stop!", I shouted. He hesitated before a familiar sound of the creatures leaving was heard. My vision blurred, the last thing I saw was Techno shouting at me but his words landed on deaf ears as I succumbed to the darkness.

Technoblade POV

My heart stopped as (Y/n) fainted along with Ranboo, I grabbed them before they could hit the ground. Sam ran over and ordered for a doctor, he tried to take the goddess but I lifted her with ease. "Send them to my room...", I said and headed there. The doctor arrived to find both Ranboo and (Y/n) laying on my bed, both clinging to each other. "Sire, may I ask that you remove the child so I may examine the patient?", he mumbled. Carefully, I removed Ranboo and watched as the doctor examined (Y/n). "She will be okay, her body must have shut down from the shock... I've never heard of Endermen entering the Kingdoms lands...", frowned the doctor. I agreed, they stayed in our lands all the time and hardly appeared in other kingdoms.

R̶̟̟͓̘͉͔̘͇̬͌̈́͂̐̉͊ͅa̵̛̞̹̭͇͊̽̒́̇̃́͠ṇ̸̜̰͈̔͌̄̔͐͐̚ḅ̸̘̣̺̰̟̭̃͑̀̅́̋̈́͠͠o̷̠͚̟̳̬̓̈͜͜͜ò̴̠̗̺̥͙̙̤͈̾̊͋͌̈͂̚͝.̵̯̣̥̙̝͆̓̀̈́̌͒̑̍̚.̷̦̅̏̐́.̸̧̡͉͕̻̘͍̯͗̇͒̈̽̔͂͂͝ ̶̲̈́͋͆̐̋̌̀̃ͅT̷̮̭̫͙̥̮͚̂̉̑͋̑ͅh̵̦̮̬̬̞͓͋͊̓̆͂̾̓͊̚ͅe̴̳͓̪͈̯͖̻̗̘̅̈́ÿ̸̳̮̳̺̫͉́͗͝ ̸͉̜͙̼̉̊͐̓͋̓̎̈͜͠ć̷̘̖̻̮̦̰̰͉̭̎̔͊ͅà̷̡̝̳̜̞̲͙̗̥̤͗̌̋̇͝m̸̢̥͖̯͋̈́̏͂͛̈́ͅȩ̸̪̻̮̻̗̭́̅͐̋͊̈́̃̈͑̓͜ ̴̛͍͉͘͝h̴̹̲͇̬͌̅̌̊͊͆͒̅͠é̷͕̳̤̦̞̻̲͕̦͂̾r̵̫͖̯̬͔͔͕̟̍̈̂̊̉̂͊͆e̵͔̘̹̱̜̳͗̌ ̴̡̛̼͚̮͐̏̅̿̽̀́̏̈́b̸̗̩͎̘̮̯̺͓̋͌̃̑̓̚ȩ̷̤͓̯͎̺͓͋ͅc̴͕̦̰̄̿̃͋̀̕ͅă̵̼͌̂̐͊̎̂u̵̡̡̹̝͌̿̈́̍̈́͝ş̶͓̞͎̟̟̭̔̅̎͒̑̓ͅe̸͚̰̫͗̓̇̽ ̴̤̗̖̮̝̄̏̽̇͛̆͛̕ͅȏ̷̠̹̠̆f̶̗͎̼͍̣̈͒̇̀͜͝͠ͅ ̸̟͎̼̂͑̉̾̃̈́̔̊͝R̸̺̤͇̺̫̈́̉̎͜a̸̝̦̩̱̠͈̩̅̈́n̸̫̹͉͈̠̥̻͍̈́̇b̴̧̳͉̻̜̘͔̤̳̜͋̆̈́o̷̢̘̬̞̱͙̒́͆̅͝ő̶̩͕͂̿̋̂̔̅̕͝.̴̰̫̤̹͖̥̜͇͙̃͠.̶̫̪̼͖̫͉͍̈̈́̆͝.̶̜̹͔̊̆̀̓̈́̆̂͘

The voices began their daily chorus of answers yet my mind cleared as Ranboo stirred in my arms. I thanked the doctor and sent him off before I placed the child back with (Y/n). Part of me wanted to change the fact that I'd have Ranboo under my care but the nightmare and the voices kept insisting that he would be (Y/n)'s end. I carefully sat on the bed, next to both of the people I wanted to protect the most.

"This is beneficial for both of you... I give you my word..."

Apologies for errors
Hope you enjoyed it, as always
Thanks for

*Reading
*Voting
*Commenting
*Following
*Adding this to your Reading list

Have a good morning/day/afternoon/evening/night!

*~ TØP RAVEN ~*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 6.6K 24
tommy is a flight risk, and his new caseworker isn't letting him fly away. or when phil is a knock-off charles xavier, but tommy doesn't even know it...
381K 16.7K 64
Technoblade is the king of a fairly notorious kingdom, known for his blood-thirst, he had earned the very fitting name of "Blood king" or, as some wo...
798K 31.1K 47
maeve peters has lived with the same people her entire life, but when she meets a boy named ranboo, she realizes just how much she could come to love...
71K 2K 15
Dream had always been on your radar, being in the parkour community and all. But never in a million years did you imagine the turn your story would t...