you're my drug/ mattia polibio

By writesforpolibio

y/n moves to New Jersey for her senior year. 2 years ago both her parents passed away so she lived with her g... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
ok
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
54
055
056
057
58
59
60
61
62
63
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
86
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100

64

1.5K 20 3
By writesforpolibio

i woke up out of my sleep by hearing movement in the kitchen . i washed my face and brushed my teeth before going down . when i walked in the kitchen it was only jackson in there . 

" oh i didn't mean to wake you" he apologizes . 

" no no your fine " i replied while rubbing my eyes . i walked around the counter a grabbed some water for me and mattia . 

i sat at the counter finishing my water before going back to my room , i noticed from the bottom of the glass cup jackson was staring at me . 

" can i ask you something y/n ?" he asked polietly and i nod for him to continue . 

" are you hiding something from someone ?" he asked and i chocked on my water . when since did this man become a mind reader . 

" im sorry , i can just tell by your whole demeaner . your not as comfortable as you would be because its eating you up " he says . i blink a couple of times before saying anything because he is right . 

" i feel like i would hurt her if i do tell her " i reply back hoping i can get some advice from him . "just tell her , no matter what it is . if you don't tell her sooner it will break both you and her , and you can permanently lose that relationship " he suggest . 

i sat back in my chair and thought , he was right . i might as well tell her now then to wait and make it hurt more because i waited so long to tell her . 

" thank you , but when did all of a sudden you became a therapist ? " i laughed and he joined . "whenever i see a friend in need , my first thing to do is help them out " 

i nod and grabbed mattias water before heading back upstairs . as i walked in the room i saw mattia sitting up on the bed , on his phone if course . " goodmorning " 

" goodmorning , i got you some water " i climb back in bed giving him a kiss on the lips . " mmm thank you bubs" he releases from the kiss . 

" so what are we doing today " mattia asked me . i really didn't know what to do , but i guess we will figure it out . i just know as soon as i know my bestfriend is awake im gonna tell her . 

" i dont know , maybe we can go skating or something " i suggest and he nods . " babe you seem so tense whats up " he looks down from the tv at me . 

i let out a sigh because im really scared on what would happen if i lose my bestfriend . " im gonna tell jes about the accident today " i say and mattias eyes widen . 

" good , i thought you needed a massage or something " he shrugs . 

" waitttt my back is really sore - like -just around here " i say 

" oh really now " he chuckles and flips me over on my stomach . 

i took off my shirt and my bra so they are nit in the way . mattia gets up and grabs the baby oil of the dresser and pours it all on my back . i shiver because of how cold it is . i then begins to work his hands in ways that made me feel really good . 

" this feels nice " i groan . mattia plants kisses on my back while kneading his hands into my back . 

-

" hey jess can you let me in" i yelled from the door . it took her a while but she finally opened it up . " goodmorning" she says in a groggy way . i walk in a shut the door behind me . 

" how did you sleep " i asked her . 

" it couldve been better , but robert doesnt know how to stay on his side of the bed " she explains and when i tell you i chocked . 

" um excuse me ROBERT " i quipped . i was so shocked but im sure nothing happened between them . 

" yes robert , we didnt do anything , he just didnt want to be alone so i told him he could sleep with me " she reassured me but i didnt care what she wanted to do or who she wanted to do it with . 

" okay , anyways i came to talk to you about something " i gulped . i thought of ways how to word this with her and how she would react but all i can do is hope for the best . 

" so i didnt tell you exactly everything that happened while i was down here , so im going to tell you now . few months ago i got into an accident " i sighed and sadness grew on her face . 

" um , someone broke into my house and tried to kill me , i had a stab wound in my lower back and a broken foot . i still don't know who did it but they arrested him . i waited so long to tell you because i was scared that you might blame yourself for not being here to protect me and i didnt want you to think that you wouldve lost me . i know this isnt something you wanted to hear , especially right now and im so so sorry " i cried . 

we were both in tears but she didn't say nothing all she did was give me a hug. we sat there for a couple of seconds before she released from the hug . " look y/n , i know it was probably hard for you to figure a way how to tell me , but im glad that you did sooner . im sorry that it happened to you , but dont hide stuff like this from me again . i love you way too much " she says and hugs me one last time . 

" i love you too , but i still want to know how you and robert ended up in the same bed " i laughed while wiping my tears . she laughed along with me and hit me in my arm . 

telling her felt like a big relief off my chest , it felt like a burden but i got it lifted off of me . im glad that i didn't lose our friend ship. 

i told layla as well , she took it better than i thought . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 866 36
Mattia and Y/n have been friends since kindergarten. What happens when she goes missing.....?
1.1M 20.7K 35
𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵 ! 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮.. 𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶? 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟏.𝟐𝟒.𝟏𝟗 𝐞𝐧𝐝...
809K 11.8K 79
𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 😃 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃
45.9K 707 58
fanfic! mattia polibio. 19 months ago, she finally did it with the love of her life, but he dumped her and life took a huge turn. finding out she was...