Undeniably Claimed

By KaylaWoods289

Luca Sanford has taken his rightful spot as head of Sanford Drake Inc. With his parents now retired, it's his... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meet & Greet
Chapter 2: Lil Man & Mom
Chapter 3: Genius?
Chapter 4: Finding a Gem
Chapter 5: Encounter
Chapter 6: Meeting the Boss
Chapter 7: Deals
Chapter 8: Common Ground
Chapter 9: Talking to Jess
Chapter 10: Commanding the Room
Chapter 11: Mrs. Sanford
Chapter 12: Mr. Sanford
Chapter 13: No Return
Chapter 14: Cassidy
Chapter 15: Dinner
Chapter 16: Truth
Chapter 17: It's Time
Chapter 18: Job to Do
Chapter 19: Struggling
Chapter 20: Wine and Drama
Chapter 21: Time
Chapter 22: Glimpse
Chapter 23: Touches and Kisses
Chapter 24: Heat
Chapter 25: Claim
Chapter 26: Morning Delight
Chapter 27: Being Prepared
Chapter 28: Strength
Chapter 29: Day 1
Chapter 30: Good News
Chapter 31: Ours
Chapter 32: Lean on Me
Chapter 33: Godmother Cami
Chapter 34: Reactions
Chapter 35: Downside
Chapter 36: Tic Toc
Chapter 37: Discovery & Acceptance
Chapter 38: Dynamic Duo
Chapter 39: Getting Released
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Jessica
Chapter 41: Restraints
Chapter 42: Full of Surprises
Chapter 43: Confrontation
Chapter 44: Darren
Chapter 45: Girls Night
Chapter 46: Ravishing
Chapter 47: Connection
Chapter 48: Job Offer
Chapter 49: Yi Peng
Chapter 50: Hornish
Chapter 51:Surprise Visit
Chapter 52: She is My Girl
Chapter 53: Sealing the Deal
Chapter 54:Giving the News
Chapter 55: The Family
Chapter 56: Reactions and Letters
Chapter 57: Fate
Chapter 58: Best "Man"
Chapter 59: It is Time
Chapter 60: Resolution
Chapter 61: Just the Beginning
Epilogue

Chapter 40: Good Morning Indeed

29.3K 1.2K 51
By KaylaWoods289

Sophia sighed happily turning in the bed. The sun was just beginning to pour in the blinds showcasing a new day. Today was Sophia's first full day out of the hospital. Her eyes drifting behind her finding a sleeping Luca with his arm still curled around her waist. She smiled biting her lip as she tried to remove his arm gently. It took a lot of work and eventually stuffing her pillow in her spot. Luca's body  coiling around it making Sophia smile.

She stretched her arms above her head and walked over to the door to their restroom. She did her business finally feeling more like herself. She was still moving at half speed and it was a recovery but she knew it would only get easier from here and that alone was enough of a reason to take it one day at time and just be happy. She decided to surprise Luca with some breakfast in bed. Today was Saturday and tomorrow, she would be having dinner with all of the Sanford household. She wanted to spend the day with Luca and her family. 

She turned on the music and begin humming along to the song while preparing a fruit salad along with some fresh omelets for both of them. Her hips swaying as her voice grew recognizing the familiar Ariana Grande song. Her hips dipping not aware of the eyes watching her intently. 

Luca didn't last very long fully aware when she replaced her warm body with a fluffy pillow. He tried to sleep but he began hearing her singing and he was up instantly. His eyes now practically drilling wholes into her backside as her ass sways side to side. He takes slow steps before coiling his arms around her waist causing her to jump momentarily before relaxing. His own hips moving sensually to the music making her resume her dancing as her butt rugs against his prominent hard on. 

Sophia continues to dance loving the reaction he is having to her. His face buried in her neck with his chest pressed to her back. Her voice holding a sultry tone as she sings along to the familiar lyrics while her heart races in her chest. 

Oh, baby, look what you started
The temperature's rising in here
Is this gonna happen?
Been waiting and waiting for you to make a move
(Woo, ooh, ooh)
Before I make a move
(Woo, ooh, ooh)

She is instantly flipped around and Luca's lips come crashing down onto hers. She wraps her arms around his neck inhaling against his lips. His hands going to the back of her thighs holstering her up making her legs wrap around his bare waist. He walks her over and gently places her on the counter top. Her legs not leaving from around him as he continues to devour her lips. 

It isn't until the smell of burning occurs do they spring apart. Luca running to the stove snapping it off and taking the now burnt omelet and pan depositing it into the sink before turning back to her. She reaches over grabbing the fruit salad holding it up. He chuckles walking over as she picks up a slice of pineapple and holding it to his lips. His body standing between her legs before he opens his mouth and plucks the piece from her fingers. He reaches over grabbing a strawberry slice and holding it for her. Her eyes sparkle as she smirks leaning forward ever so slowly before coiling her tongue around the fruit teasing Luca's fingers in the process. He watches her mouth as she gently chews on it moaning in the process. 

"Fuck"

His lips coming down on hers again making her giggle against his lips and hold onto his neck. The breakfast long forgotten as they get lost in each other. They continue kissing and nibbling on the fruit for the next half an hour before finally stepping away from each other. Luca didn't want to push her recovery and knew that he wouldn't be going easier on her once he finally had her again. For now, she needed to heal and he was prepared to take as many cold showers as needed until then. 

"Luca, I want to do something for Jessica today."

"Name it" he says turning to take the empty bowl to the dishwasher. 

"I want to watch Destiny for the night." He stands back up looking to her as she chews on her lip. "She needs a break and I think Brad and her need to talk."

He raises a brow at her, "Is he going to admit his feelings to her?"

Sophia's eyes practically pop out of her head as her jaw slacks. "How on earth did you-"

"It's quite obvious to everyone... well besides them." Luca shrugs turning to throw away the now cold burnt omelet before turning back to Sophia. Her eyes seeming to be off thinking about his statement. He steps to her cupping her cheeks making her emeralds snap to him. "I think it's a good idea."

She shakes her head before smiling at him. "Thank you!"

"Anything for you love." He says leaning forward to kiss her forehead. She closes her eyes smiling at him. He lingers before stepping back. "Let's get ready."

She nods and laughs as he picks her up causing her legs to wrap around him once more. He doesn't bother stopping to put her down as he carries her back upstairs. Her lips dancing delicately against his neck feeling his Adam's apple bob. 

"Love.." His voice holding a warning. She smiles and pecks once more before sighing and laying her head into his neck. He continues to their room before gently putting her down. She turns to enter the closet when she jumps gasping before turning back to him. Did he just spank- "That's for teasing me vixen. Now get ready."

He winks before going towards the bathroom. She stands their mouth agape for a moment before turning around still shocked he did that. She goes to gather a simple sun dress and flats looking at herself in the mirror. She slowly walks over before her hand rubs her shaved head. A sigh escaping her lips just wishing for her hair to be back. She looks to the wig stand that Luca had bought for her with a heavy heart. She looks down to her hands playing with her fingers wondering whether or not to wear it. 

"Don't wear it."

Her head snaps up and she looks in the mirror over her shoulder to find Luca standing there already looking at her. She bites her lip watching as he walks up behind her before his hand comes up to the nape of her neck. He grips it firmly tilting her head to the side. She relaxes allowing her head to lull to the side as he kisses her neck. She closes her eyes as she feels his fingers loosen and move up her head as he feels the shaved hair. She still is very subconscious about it. Her eyes remaining shut not wanting to look at her reflection. 

"Open your eyes tesoro" 

She releases a shaky breath before listening to him. His torso pressed to her back with one hand around her waist and the other holding the back of her head. She looks at herself trying to hold back any unwanted tears. 

"What did I tell you..." He whispers softly. "You are beautiful love, with or without those locks."

"Luca" She says about to close her eyes again. 

"Uh uh uh" He cuts her off shaking her head gently keeping her eyes open. "Your beauty is not measured by your hair, your skin, your weight, or even those stunning eyes... It's by the strength you carry within. The kindness your heart holds. Your capability to find the positive in all situations."

She can feel her stomach do flips at his declaration and her eyes finally let slip the tears she held. He turns her around bringing her into his chest. Her body instantly molding to his caress. She takes a deep inhale loving his cologne and relaxing her mind. He kisses the side of her head and rubs her head once again. 

"Don't wear it love."

She nods her head and he steps back taking her hand and leading her out of the closet. She looks back in the mirror once more giving herself a smile. He leads her out of their home after gathering his keys and wallet. He opens her door making her melt all the more for him. After she is in, he closes the door and then goes to his side climbing in. They get on the road and the soft music wafts through the speaker. Sophia begins to sing along gently while her fingers dance across Luca's hand on her lap. 

A groan brings her attention to him and she watches as he adjusts himself in his seat making her eyes glance south. She couldn't help the gentle giggles that escaped making him glance at her with a red tint to his cheeks. 

"It's your fault" he grumbles out as his hand grips her thigh. That shut her up pretty quickly. 

They pulled up to the familiar home and stepped out. Luca quickly taking her hand as her hand coils around his arm. They walk up to the door and knock. It swings open and she finds a disheveled Jessica trying to flatten her hair. The couple looking at her with a raised brow watching as Jessica's face turns a crimson color. 

"Hey, I didn't know you were coming by." Jessica's voice sounding more breathless than usual. 

Sophia hugs her before realization hits her. Her eyes widen as she steps back, "Jessica you smell like-"

She stops as the door opens wider and Brad stands there with a gentle smile on his lips. That wasn't what captured Sophia's attention but the dark mark on his neck. Feeling a squeeze to her hand she snaps her mouth shut. Her eyes glance to Luca momentarily to find him trying to hide his amusement before turning back to the pair in front of her. 

"Well, we came to see if we could have Destiny for the afternoon." Sophia says trying to not blush at the situation. 

"Oh" Jessica says before stepping back. Sophia hesitates stepping in while Luca presses her back gently nudging her forward. 

They walk in and find the living room in disarray. Destiny is asleep in her playpen off to the side. Sophia walks over to glance down at her before her eyes drift to the couch. Her face momentarily drifting into an expression of horror when she notices a piece of lace sticking out from under a pillow. Her eyes snap shut and she inhales sharply turning to the red faced pair at the entrance to the room. 

"I'm just going to go grab her bag. I'll be right back." Sophia says practically rushing out of the room. 

She hears footsteps quickly following her but doesn't turn around. She goes to Jessica's room pushing the door open to find the bed unmade with the pillows and sheets everywhere. Her eyes squeeze shut and she turns back around. 

"Sophia?" She turns around to find her sister standing there looking nervous. 

"I'm presuming you guys talked?" Sophia says trying to not cringe at her own voice. 

Jessica gently nods her head in confirmation reaching for her baby sister's hand. Sophia releases a breath she didn't know she was holding. "It was an interesting night."

"I really don't want details Jessica." Sophia says shaking her head. Jessica laughs at her sister's expression. Sophia shivers as if trying to not picture the events that occurred before looking up at her sister thoughtfully. "Are you happy?"

Jessica beams a beautiful smile that makes Sophia's worries melt away. She nods her head, "I've always liked Brad but because he was... well I never gave it much thought."

"He cares a great deal about you Jess." Sophia says gently. 

"I know," she nods her head in confirmation. "I care a lot about him too."

Sophia nods her head and glances over her shoulder not wanting to invade the room again. Jessica notices the look and giggles but side steps her sister going into the room getting Destiny's bag and bringing it out of the room. Sophia takes it with a thankful smile. She leans forward kissing her cheek. 

"I love you sis."

Jessica smiles warmly at Sophia, "I love you more."

They walk back downstairs to find both men standing and talking when they enter. Sophia walks over and gently picks up Destiny not fazing her and getting her ready. Brad offers to move the car seat to Luca's car. They finish up and strap her in before saying goodbye to the pair. Once they are in the safety of the car does Sophia finally flop back in her seat. 

"That was awkward."

Luca bust out laughing glancing over to find Sophia looking deep in thought with a grimace on her face. He reaches over taking her hand still chuckling as they take off to head back home. 

"You'll get used to it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 11 14
COMPLETE "I don't love you anymore, Kane." I lie as I try to look him in the eyes. This however makes Nekane grin as he looks at me with amusement...
9.4M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...
475K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
18.1K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...