𝘮 𝘢 𝘥 𝘦 𝘭 𝘺 𝘯

By jack_le_moineau

[COMPLETED] ⤷ ᴍᴀᴅᴇʟʏɴ ꜱᴡᴀɴ & ɴᴀᴛʜᴀɴɪᴇʟ ᴄᴜʟʟᴇɴ I don't own the Twilight Saga, only my OCs and their plot. I al... More

⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙥 𝙧 𝙚 𝙢 𝙞 𝙚 𝙧 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐮 𝐧
𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱
𝐨 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐨 𝐮 𝐳 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙙 𝙚 𝙪 𝙭 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐪 𝐮 𝐢 𝐧 𝐳 𝐞
𝐬 𝐞 𝐢 𝐳 𝐞
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐝 𝐢 𝐱 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙩 𝙧 𝙤 𝙞 𝙨 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐯 𝐢 𝐧 𝐠 𝐭 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
⎾𝓬𝓪𝓼𝓽
⤷ 𝙦 𝙪 𝙖 𝙩 𝙧 𝙞 𝙚 𝙢 𝙚 𝙥 𝙖 𝙧 𝙩 𝙞 𝙚
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐜 𝐢 𝐧 𝐪
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐢 𝐱
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐬 𝐞 𝐩 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐡 𝐮 𝐢 𝐭
𝐭 𝐫 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐧 𝐞 𝐮 𝐟
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐞 𝐭 - 𝐮 𝐧
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐝 𝐞 𝐮 𝐱
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐭 𝐫 𝐨 𝐢 𝐬
𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐫 𝐚 𝐧 𝐭 𝐞 - 𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐫 𝐞
𝐦 𝐚 𝐝 𝐞 𝐥 𝐲 𝐧
𝐛 𝐨 𝐧 𝐮 𝐬 # 𝟏
𝐧 𝐞 𝐱 𝐭 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲
𝐧 𝐞 𝐰 𝐬 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐲

𝐪 𝐮 𝐚 𝐭 𝐨 𝐫 𝐳 𝐞

30.5K 803 208
By jack_le_moineau

Arriving to the Cullen's house, Madelyn got out of the car and almost punched Bella, but before she could, Nathaniel was in front of her, pressing kisses on every spot of her face.

"Patience, mon amour. Tu pourras te venger après tout ça," [Patience, my love. You can get revenge after all of that] Nathaniel lastly pecked her lips before guiding her inside. Madelyn didn't listen to her imprint and slapped Bella, not with all her strength but still sending her to the ground.

"I promise Isabella, if you do something like that again, if you talk like that to dad again, you'll regret it," Madelyn threatened Bella, who was holding her cheek, glaring at her older sister, hateful with a bit of fear in her eyes. Edward almost attacked Madelyn, but Nathaniel got in front of his mate, crossing his arms menacingly. The bronze-haired vampire gulped and helped Bella up, leading her into the house. Laurent was here, ready to leave, when Edward growled at him for no reason.

"He came to warn us. About James," Carlisle calmed his son down. Laurent gave all of them a small smile.

"I've grown tired of his games. But he's got unparalleled senses. Absolutely lethal. I've never seen anything like him in three hundred years... And the woman, Victoria, will back him. Don't underestimate her," He warned them, earning a nod. "I'm truly sorry for what's been unleashed here," He speeded away, going to the Denali's to learn about the animal diet. All the family gathered in the garage.

"I've had to fight our kind before. We're hard to kill," Jasper stated like a soldier.

"But not impossible. We'll tear him up," Edward said stubbornly. Nathaniel almost laughed out loud. Him? Tearing another vampire up? Without his gift, he couldn't even fight him properly. He had no combat skills, only relying on his mind reading gift.

"We'll rip him apart with our hands, then burn the pieces," Emmett jumped on his feet, excited about fighting with the tracker and his mate.

"I don't relish killing another creature. Even a sadistic one like James," Carlisle spoke, being the compassionate man he is. Nathaniel scoffed at that. If they had listened to him, they wouldn't be in this situation.

"If he doesn't get one of us first," Rosalie rolled her eyes, sitting on the counter and crossing her arms. Madelyn went beside her and held her hand reassuringly.

"This is insane. You can't put yourselves in danger like this for me," Bella faked her fearful face, being secretly ecstatic about having all of the vampires to protect her.

"Too late," The blonde woman mumbled, glaring at the blood singer. Edward ignored his sister.

"I'll run Bella south, while you lead the tracker away," He stupidly announced.

"No, Edward. The tracker knows you won't leave Bella. He'll follow you," Carlisle shook his head.

"I'll go with Bella. Jasper and I will drive her south," Alice saw Edward hesitated. "I'll keep her safe, Edward," Jasper rolled his eyes slightly. He was the one who struggled the most and he had to protect her now?

"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" Edward was frustrated and worried about his blood singer. He had to keep her safe, or he might not be able to dri -- be with her anymore. He tossed his keys to Alice before opening Bella's bag. He gave some clothes to Esme and Rosalie.

"Esme, Rosalie, put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent," Rosalie growled at the order. No man will give her orders. She let the clothes fall on the ground.

"Why should I? What is she to me? Just a danger you've inflicted on us," Madelyn rubbed her arm soothingly, while Emmett glared at the brooding vampire.

"Rosalie. Bella is with Edward. She's a part of this family now. And we protect our family," Rosalie scoffed. That blood singer will never be a part of her family. Bella almost smirked, feeling smug. Everyone had their attention on her, ignoring Madelyn like they should. While she was in her own little world, she didn't notice the look Jasper shot her. He wasn't falling for her act, certainly not with all the smugness emanating from her. Maybe his wife gave her a chance, but he never will. 

"I'll go with you. Try to hide Isabella's scent," Madelyn whispered so only the vampires could hear. Jasper almost sighed in relief. With Madelyn, her calming scent could hide Bella's blood not only from the tracker, but from the Major too. Nathaniel almost protested, but he knew she wouldn't change her mind, for her father. He kissed his mate lovingly before helping her into the car.

"I'll see you later. Be safe, I love you, darling," Nathaniel pressed another kiss to her forehead before stepping back, sending a nod to Jasper, who understood to keep an eye for Madelyn. The Major, his wife and the blood singer joined the wolf in the car and left. Carlisle turned to his coven brother.

"Nathaniel..."

"No. You can't ask me that when I warned you," The teacher shook his head.

"Please. I'll owe you one," Carlisle pleaded. Glaring at the blond doctor, he walked past him and joined Emmett and Rosalie, who were in each other's arms. 

They spent the entire way to Phoenix listening to Isabella's fake crying and her calling their mom. Madelyn tried to call her too, but she still didn't answer. They were now in a hotel room, Jasper, Alice and Madelyn sitting on the couch while Bella was pacing in front of them. 

"I wish he'd call," The blood singer whispered, whining slightly.

"He is busy protecting you, he doesn't have time to call you," Madelyn rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, ignoring the glare Bella sent her. Jasper sent calming waves to his best friend, glad that she was here to help just like he was helping her. 

"You should eat," Alice scolded Bella, who ignored her. Jasper then pushed the food towards Madelyn, who took it happily.

"They could get hurt, it's not worth it," Bella sulked, sitting on the bed. Jasper nodded, agreeing with her. She wasn't worth it, yet they were all here protecting her. Alice gasped as she was pulled into a vision. 

"What do you see?" Jasper rubbed his wife's back soothingly. 

"The tracker. He just changed course..." Alice's eyes were moving quickly, trying to see where he was going.

"Where will it take him Alice?" Her husband laid a piece of paper and a pen in front of her.

"Mirrors. A room full of mirrors," She drew aggressively on the paper, making it seemed like a ballet studio.

"How do the visions work? Edward said they weren't always certain," Bella asked, acting nosy as usual. Jasper sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"She sees the course people are on, while they're on it. If they change their minds, the visions change."

"So the course James is on now will lead him to... a ballet studio?" Bella stared at the drawing. Madelyn finally recognized it. It was a studio they used to go when they were younger.

"You've been here?" Alice looked at both girls.

"No. I don't know. I used to take ballet lessons as a kid. The school had an arch like that," Bella spoke, still glancing at the drawing. 

"Was your school here in Phoenix?" Jasper looked at Madelyn. She nodded.

"Yeah, around the corner from our house. But we haven't been there in years," Madelyn said, Bella glaring at her for taking her spot, again. 

"Do you have any reason to go now?"

"No. Hell, no. I hated the place," Bella chirped in, beaming at the attention she was getting from the vampires. Bella's cell phone rang loudly. She picked it and walked to the bed to talk to Edward. 

Back in Forks, Nathaniel was running beside Emmett and Rosalie, spreading the blood singer scent across the forest. Edward was leading them, stopping every so often to listen to the tracker and the ginger's thoughts. When Edward realized James knew something wasn't right, he roared in anger, making Nathaniel chuckled. Upset that you aren't the one who will be drinking from her tonight? The teacher thought.

"Cut it out. I do not wish to drink from her. She is important. Emmett, Carlisle, Nate, let's go to Phoenix now. He got away," The mind reader started to run, but an amused laugh stopped him.

"You think I will come with you for Isabella? Hell no. Go save your blood singer by yourself. I couldn't care less about what happen to her. I'm only going to make sure my mate is safe from your mess," Everyone started running to Phoenix, besides Rosalie and Esme, who went to the Swan's house to keep Charlie safe.

A few minutes later, Jasper and Alice went to check out while Madelyn packed their things, lost in her thoughts. She hoped her imprint was okay. She hadn't stop thinking about him since they left. It was in that moment that Madelyn realized she really couldn't live without him anymore, even if they were only hours away from each other. Even if they weren't destined to be together, he would still be the most important person in her life. Bella was in the bathroom while the Swan wolf was gathering her bag and tried to find Bella's bag, but she noticed it wasn't there.

"Bella? Where's your stuff?" Madelyn looked around the room, waiting for an answer. When she didn't hear a response, she knocked on the bathroom door. "Bella?" She tried to open the door and it did. Her younger sister wasn't in there. Cursing under her breath, she picked the bags quickly and ran to the lobby. Jasper was walking to her, frowning.

"What took you so long? We must go. Where is Isabella?" He looked around.

"She left. I don't know where she is, she was in the bathroom and when I was packing, she left. I don't know. I didn't notice, I'm sorry," Madelyn ran a hand through her hair, concerned about her younger sister. What had she done?

"Calm down, Mads. It's not your fault. We should have been more attentive. Come on, we're going to find her," Jasper led Madelyn to the car, where Alice was, talking on the phone with Nathaniel.

"What happened? Why my mate isn't answering my calls, Alice?" Nathaniel growled, worried about his beloved.

"She is fine, Bella left when we weren't there. Are you almost here?" Alice glanced outside. 

"Yes. Edward is ahead of us, but we are close," Nathaniel hung up, running faster to get to his mate sooner. All the family, except Rosalie and Esme, reunited in front of the ballet studio. The Cullens ran in, except Nathaniel who wrapped his arms tightly around Madelyn, burying his head in her neck. 

"I was so worried about you. I thought something happened to you when you didn't answer."

"I'm sorry. I was just worried about Bella, I guess. I can't believe I didn't notice," Madelyn tried to keep her tears from falling, but she failed. Her father asked her one thing and she didn't do it. Nathaniel shushed her, wiping her cheeks softly before kissing them.

"It's not your fault, mon amour [my love]. Even Jasper and Alice didn't notice. Nobody is to be blame here. Maybe Isabella if you need to blame someone," He pecked her forehead, listening to what was happening inside. The couple heard Bella screaming and James being torn apart. 

Walking to Bella's hospital room, they met Renée, who was getting out of it. She smiled widely when she saw her oldest daughter.

"Madelyn, I'm glad to see you" The Swan wolf hugged her mother tightly.

"Mom, I missed you" Renée kissed her forehead and stepped back.

"I missed you too. Why didn't you call me more, young lady?" She scolded but her eyes widened when she noticed Nathaniel. "Ooh. That's why," Renée whispered at her daughter, wiggling her eyebrows. Nathaniel almost laughed at his mate's embarrassed face, but he got a hold of himself.

"Nice to meet you, madam. I'm Nathaniel Cullen," They shook hands and Renée beamed at him. She was glad both of her little girls had someone in their life. They talked for a few minutes before Renée got back to Bella's room. Madelyn went with her to see her sister but left when she saw her clinging into Edward. The couple joined Madelyn's dad, who was still in somewhat of a shock after the night he lived. Charlie didn't really question the bruises on Bella's cheek, he had a small idea of who had done it. He scolded his oldest about it, but he knew it wouldn't have a big impact on what Madelyn thought.

When Edward came back to Forks with Bella, Nathaniel managed to rip both of his arms off before Carlisle stopped him from ripping his head off. To say Nathaniel was disappointed was an understatement. Bella's bruised cheek was still satisfying. 

Tonight was prom. Rosalie and Madelyn were in the blonde's room, getting ready for their date. Alice was at Bella's house to help the blood singer get ready. Madelyn wasn't going to school, staying instead at the Cullen's residence with Nathaniel to have a more private prom. The girls did each other's hair before putting their dress on. They put some make up on before going downstairs, where their mates were waiting with Jasper, Esme and Carlisle. Rosalie went down first as they had to leave to go to school with Jasper, who was joining Alice there. Esme and Carlisle soon left after for their own date night before Madelyn finally joined her imprint. Nathaniel found himself gaping at his gorgeous mate. She was magnificent in her dress. Even though she looked beautiful with anything on, the dress hugged her curved form perfectly.

Nathaniel gulped when he saw her expose collarbones and shoulders. Her neck had never looked that tempting to put his mark on. He had yet to claim his mate and with her looking like that, he might do it sooner than expected. Madelyn blushed when she noticed the look on her beloved's face. He was wearing his famous all-black suit but he looked more handsome than never. He seemed to be glowing. He took his mate's hand and helped her down the steps. 

"You are stunning, mon amour [my love]. What did I do to deserve you?" Nathaniel murmured, rubbing his thumb across her knuckles, kissing her hand fondly. Madelyn pecked his lips.

"And you are so handsome," Madelyn mumbled against his lips. It had been a few days since the mates had alone time and they were glad they had the night. Nathaniel leaded his mate outside, where he had put some lights on the trees. A soft melody was playing in the background but none of the couple really listened to it, too entranced by each other. Nathaniel pressed a hand on her back and pulled her to him so that their chest were touching. Madelyn rested her head on her beloved's shoulder while her imprint caressed her hair, swaying to the soft beat.

"Je suis tellement heureux de t'avoir dans ma vie, mon amour. J'ai hâte de passer l'éternité avec toi et je ne voudrais la passer avec personne d'autre," [I'm so glad to have you in my life, my love. I can't wait to spend eternity with you and I wouldn't have it any other way] Nathaniel pecked her forehead before tilting her head up softly to kiss her passionately. They lost themselves in each other's embrace for quite a long time.

"I want to spend summer on Isle Esme with you," The teacher whispered, their lips brushing together. Madelyn raised an eyebrow and glanced up at him. "Carlisle bought an island to Esme years ago and they will not go this summer, I thought maybe we could go. Just the two of us and away from all of... this?" Nathaniel said hesitantly. He wanted to spend months with her, but maybe she didn't want to and he wasn't so sure about his idea now. 

"That would be so nice. I just have to talk to my dad and Sam," Madelyn hugged him closer, pecking his neck and sighing softly. 

"I already talked to them, actually. Sam said it was fine, you'll just have to do more patrols when we come back to pay the boys back. Charlie was reluctant about it, but we talked and he was fine with it, I think..." He trailed out.

"You think?" Madelyn let out a giggle, smirking up at her imprint. 

"Okay, he kind of threatened me with his gun if something happen to you, but he said he was alright with it," Nathaniel smiled when he heard his mate laughing. They were still swaying and the vampire made Madelyn twirled gracefully before getting closer again. "Do you want to go with me?" He rubbed his nose against hers, her eyes closing in bliss.

"Of course I want to. I don't think I can get tired of you anyway, I should be fine," She smirked before walking away to her imprint's room, Nathaniel following her like a lost puppy. Ah, who's the pup now? Madelyn thought with a smile, beaming at her beloved when he took her hand and kissed it lovingly.

The next morning, after their graduation ceremony, she went back to the Cullen's house with all the family, minus Edward, who was with Bella who didn't think going to her big sister's graduation ceremony was worth her time. She was glad high school was done for her, but she was slightly annoyed at the fact that she might go back there in the future. She spend the afternoon with her dad and the evening with the pack, they were doing a bonfire. She patrolled for the last night before going back to her house, where she packed her bags. She was slightly nervous about spending two entire months alone with her imprint as she felt he was hiding something from her. What had he planned?

She'll just have to wait and see. 

 ♡

And this is the end of Twilight :) Thank you for reading and all the votes and comments, it warms my heart <3 I hope you'll be there for New Moon :) I should be posting the new cast for New Moon and the second part soon, but it will probably take me some time to start the story as I want to write some chapters before updating. Thanks again and I hoped you liked it! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 223 12
Originally on tumblr by me. Username: xetswan [First book] [Finished]
8K 122 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!
28.6K 898 15
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a hotheaded shapeshifter imprints on Bella Swan's sister. TW: LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE A/N: I do not own the twilight series or characters...
19.4K 466 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔯𝔲𝔭𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫" ... 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘪...