Fred Weasley x Cedric diggory

By Sarahland36378

Fred has hated well that's a understatement fred is hopelessly in love with Cedric Diggory and let's just say... More

Chapter one-the rescue

Prologue

56 1 1
By Sarahland36378

Fred Weasley was hopelessly in love with Cedric diggory so he choses to show his emotions through hate for the boy and it doesn't look good on him.

Fred almost never talks to the Hufflepuff boy but he more yells at the boy and to some's surprise he yells back, what people don't know is that...

well you'll find out if you read past here, this story takes place in there forth year with the camber of secrets (don't worry the chapters will be longer then this)
Byeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 18.8K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
808K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
79.4K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
80.6K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...