Voice: BNHA x Reader

By lilxcskies

!TRIGGER WARNING! self harm, suicide, major angst, depression, eating disorder i'd recommend not reading this... More

Background Info
GUYS PLEASE-
Arrival
1A
Dorms
Help
aftermath
sleepover!
morning
attack
lair
plan
voice
rescue: part 1
halloween
✿ katsu ✿
✿ sho ✿
✿ denki ✿
✿ izu ✿
✿ kiri ✿
✿ tenya ✿
✿ shoji ✿
✿ tamaki ✿
✿ and for some spice, shigaraki ✿
3A
formal (part 1)
formal (part 2)
family
visit
surprise
comfort
break
break (pt 2)
flames
interview
finally
recovery
return
ok here's an explanation
🥦izuku ending🥦
🥦dating izuku headcanons🥦
❄️shoto ending🔥
❄️dating shoto headcanons🔥
💥katsuki ending💥
💥dating katsuki headcanons💥
🤖tenya ending🤖
🤖dating tenya headcanons🤖
⚡️denki ending⚡️
⚡️dating denki headcanons⚡️
🦈kirishima ending🦈
🦈dating kirishima headcanons🦈
💪shoji ending💪
💪dating shoji headcanons💪
🐙tamaki ending🐙
🐙dating tamaki headcanons🐙
💧sad ending💧
please read! <3
lol
yay! you made it to the end!

rescue: part 2

1.5K 40 24
By lilxcskies

pov:(Y/N)
i pulled myself up in iida's arms to whisper in his ear, "i'm sorry". i gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and his grip loosened in surprise. i jumped down onto the ground and started to run, as far away as i could because i knew the villains would follow. i looked behind me to see my friends running after me but i created a huge shield like a barrier to keep them safe. they pounded on it, screaming with tears running down their faces but i just looked away, trying to keep running. my legs were starting to wobble and my head spun as i realized my wounds weren't bandaged anymore and i was bleeding everywhere. ugh that's annoying, i thought, running back into the building to hopefully lose them in the winding hallways. i heard an explosion and knew bakugo had broken the shield. just then, the ground started to shake. is there a villain with a earthquake quirk? i didn't have time to wonder though, so i ran into the nearest room and locked the door behind me, sighing in relief as i heard footsteps run past it and down the hallway. there was a violent tremor and i fell backwards onto the ground roughly, twisting my ankle in the process. i made my way over to a corner and huddled down, waiting for the shaking to stop. another huge tremor shook the ground, bringing a heavy shelf crashing to the floor, narrowly missing me. i yelped and hugged a table leg as bits of debris fell onto me. i looked up and saw the ceiling cracking, threatening to cave in. i limped over to the door and tried to open it but something was blocking the other side. i pushed on it as hard as i could, trying to move whatever was on the other side but it was no use, in my weakened state i could barely move much less push that door open. suddenly, i heard a loud crash from above me and he ceiling came crashing down on top of me.

pov:shoji
we ran into the building to try and find her but the winding hallways and debris made it hard to locate anything. we stepped over dead nomus and unconscious villains gingerly as we looked in every room for her. just then, hawks came running up behind us carrying sheldon. "do any of you have any videos or recordings of tsukina's voice? sheldon can find her with his voice recognition." Kaminari nodded and pulled out his phone, playing a recording. (y/n)'s soft voice came out of the phone, "noooo i don't want to it's baddd" Kaminari's own voice was next, "come on your voice is so pretty! just sing a little song? for me?" she gave a small sigh, "you're not recording right?" "of course not" "alright fine. you're lucky i love you" she hesitated before starting to sing softly, her voice smooth and sweet. you could hear that she was nervous but it was beautiful nonetheless. we all listened intently until the song ended and her recorded voice have a small nervous giggle, "you happy denki?" the video ended and Kaminari put away his phone. "was that enough?". hawks nodded, "your friend has a beautiful voice, and yes that should be enough data for sheldon. she's not speaking right now but he can do breathing patterns too". the small robot beeped happily and started to roll down the hallway towards the collapsed portion of the building. dread flooded our expressions, "she's not in there is she?" Todoroki asked, not wanting to believe it. "i'm afraid so kids, but don't worry! we'll find her and bring her back safe"
we came to a room on the side of the hallway, almost completely caved in. sheldon beeped and pushed at the door with his head. "she's in there..." uraraka said, tears threatening to spill over. i shoved away the debris that was blocking the door and flung it open in a panic, only to see pieces of wooden beams and concrete piled on the floor. the others came in and started to move things out, working in a silent panic as we tried to uncover her. i noticed part of a delicate hand peeking out from under a beam and motioned frantically for everyone to come over. "guys she's here!" midoriya yelled. hawks ran out the door, yelling about how he was gonna meet us in the forest with the bus since we found her. everyone ran over and started digging, trying to move everything away. i found golden dust near her, remnants of one of her shields. she must've created one to protect herself at least a little i thought, hoping i wasn't just grasping at straws. as soon as she was mostly uncovered, i pulled her out of the wreckage and cradled her in my arms. she was pale and bleeding, her clothes ripped and her breathing shallow. "we've got her, let's go!" iida yelled, pushing everyone out the door. "we can't wait here until the villains wake up!" we ran as fast as we could out of the building and into the nearby forest, waiting for hawks to meet us with the bus.

pov:todoroki
i sat down in a seat, "shoji, give her to me i can keep her warm". he nodded hesitantly but held on to her for a few more seconds, not wanting to let go. he gave her a small kiss on the forehead before gently setting her down in my lap. i didn't like that he'd kissed her but she was more important right now. she was still unconscious and i cupped her pale face in my hand, worried out of my mind. her skin was cold and she shivered at my touch. she was bleeding badly but i couldn't tell where from and i didn't want to touch her without her permission, plus we'd lost our first aid kit. i activated my left side just a bit to keep her warm and stroked her hair, hopefully letting her know that she was safe now. she seemed to relax a bit and cuddled into me, enjoying the warmth. i smiled and pulled her closer, my heart fluttering. now is NOT the time, she's hurt and this is what you think about??? i just held her tighter, making sure the bouncing of the bus wouldn't jostle her too much.

timeskip like 20 minutes cuz i didn't wanna write the rest of the bus ride ¯\_()_/¯

pov:iida
we had lay her down on a bed in the corner of the nurse's office, although recovery girl was nowhere to be found. even if recovery girl was here, healing quirks don't work on tsukina, it's a drawback of her quirk. we rushed around, getting as many medical supplies as possible to bring back over to her. i got some disinfectant and a soft cloth to clean up her wounds but when i returned to her side, her eyes started to flutter open. "she's awake!" i yelled joyously, summoning the others. we all crowded around her bed as she slowly regained consciousness. "w-where am i?" she asked weakly, trying to sit up. kaminari gently pushed her back down, propping her up with pillows. "shhh, it's ok. you're safe now. we're in recovery girl's office", he said softly, "where are you hurt?". she didn't answer, still looking panicked and sat up quickly, swinging her legs over the side of the bed in an attempt to stand. as soon as she got to her feet she swayed and todoroki caught her, laying her back down. "n-no guys i have to go, they'll find you, i'm fine just let me go. p-please." i placed one of my big hands awkwardly on her small ones and brought her face up gently so her eyes met mine. "no. we won't let you go, you're too important to us. and besides, the heroes are already out arresting the villains, everything will be ok. just please let us help you, you're hurt." her expression relaxed and she stopped trying to get out. "yeah, you always help everyone else, now let us help you!" midoriya said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "i...alright. but please don't try to search me ok?" we were all a bit confused but nodded, why wouldn't she want us to look for injuries? is she just shy or is there something she doesn't want us to see? she gingerly lifted up her torn shirt to reveal a deep gash in her side, bloody and wide. you could see bits of charred flesh inside of it and the area around it was badly bruised. uraraka turned away and covered her mouth, tears forming in her eyes as tsu comforted her. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" bakugo screamed at her. she flinched, bringing her arms up to cover her head and shrinking away into the corner, curling herself into a ball almost on instinct. bakugo seemed to realize what he'd done and immediately sat down on the bed beside her, pulling her into his arms. "hey no it's ok! i'm so sorry, i didn't mean to yell at you." he said, as gently and softly as his voice gets. needless to say we were all very surprised to see angry, gruff bakugo doing this, but she seemed to relax a little, leaning into him slightly. "n-no it's ok. i just...please don't yell so loudly", she said, looking almost guilty at requesting such a thing. bakugo just nodded, taking her hand. "can you please show me the cut again?" he asked, trying hard not to yell or be rough with her. she nodded and lifted her shirt again, exposing the deep wound. "ok, i'm gonna clean it now is that ok?" bakugo asked. "yeah" she said hesitantly. he let go of her hand and knelt down to get the rag and disinfectant, starting to clean around the sides of it. kaminari went over to sit by her too, taking her hand and leaning her against him so bakugo could reach the cut better. she barely flinched as bakugo began to clean around the inside of it, getting all the charred bits out. wow she's really strong i thought, amazed at her pain tolerance. i grabbed a small cloth and sat on the other side of her on the bed. "would it be ok if i cleaned the cuts on your face?" i asked. she nodded and i gently pressed the cloth onto her forehead, wiping away the blood. once that cut was clean i bandaged it up and started working on the one across her eye, then the one on her cheek. she squeezed kaminari's hand as bakugo worked on the cut but never complained, with the exception of an occasional small whimper or yelp.

pov:(Y/N)
once they were done cleaning and bandaging my face and side, i sat up and looked at everyone. "...thank you, for all your help. but you could've been killed! it wasn't worth the risk!" i said, not angry, but scared. what kind of reckless things would they try to do in the future? "it was definitely worth it. we care about you. a lot. we couldn't just leave you there!" kiri said. everyone agreed and i started to tear up. "no no don't cry what's wrong?" kiri asked worriedly, coming over and brushing me tears away gently. "y-you shouldn't have c-come to save me. i'm n-not worth it and y-you could've gotten seriously h-hurt or even killed! why didn't you just l-leave me there, it w-would've been better f-for everyone. y-you guys don't n-need me and the v-villains will be after you n-now" i sniffled. todoroki came over and cupped my face in his hands. "don't ever say that about yourself. believe it or not, we need you. you're our best friend and you brought us together. i will never let anything happen to you ever again." he said gently, his eyes warm and sincere. i threw my arms around him and gave him a little kiss on the cheek. he stood there for a second in shock but hugged me back, pulling me into his chest. "we love you ok? i love you. and i don't know what we'd do without you" he said. i pulled away and dried my tears with a small laugh, "sorry for getting tears on your shirt" he just smiled and tapped my nose. "there she is".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 1 31
DISCLAIMER *If you are offended by swearing, gore, and violence do not read/report the story or comments. It is not fair to me or the other readers.*...
143K 4.9K 21
"𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎." "𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚑 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎." ˜"*...
42.7K 1.2K 25
Okay! So this is a Bakugou/Me/reader story because I love him and yeah BUT! You can insert yourself if you want because who cares!! I know I love him...
223K 5.1K 65
(*WARNING*: contains foul language, mature content I guess, and also cringe) (Y/n) (L/n) has a non average life with a rare confusing bunch of Quirks...