Past love - tvd [1] (On Hold)

بواسطة voidstiles-24

In which Damon Salvatore loved another before Katherine. vampire diaries - season one-? Damon Salvatore x Oc... المزيد

Summary + cast.
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten

Chapter Six

178 2 1
بواسطة voidstiles-24

Bonnie Bennett entered her sister's room without knocking. If her sister were in the room and not in the bathroom getting ready for school, then she would already be having a go at Bonnie for going to her room without knocking. 

As Bonnie walked into Miley's room, she noticed her sister's sketch pad sitting open on her bed. Curiosity got the better of her and she decided to take a look at what Miley had been drawing lately. However, Bonnie couldn't help but wonder why Miley had been keeping her drawings away from her lately. It was unlike her to do so, as she used to always show Bonnie her latest drawings. Determined to find out what Miley had been working on, Bonnie eagerly flipped through the sketch pad.

As she looked at the sketch, she was surprised to see her sister and a boy in it. Both of them had a huge smile on their faces, and the boy's gaze was fixed on her sister as if she was everything to him. Miley seemed to reciprocate those feelings.

Bonnie wanted to see more of her sister's drawings, so she started flipping through the pages. However, she was startled and almost dropped the sketchpad when she came across a drawing that appeared to show Vicki Doven lying on the ground in the woods, with a dark figure standing over her.

A lot of questions were going through Bonnie's mind. The top one was why her sister was drawing Vicki and how she knew about -

"What are you doing?!

In a panic, Bonnie dropped the pad back on the bed. Well, she was probably aiming for the bed, but instead, the pad fell to the floor, with Vicki drawing staring right back up at her.

When Miley stepped into her room, she didn't expect to see her sister going through her stuff or, more importantly, her sketchbook. That terrified her more than anything, as she didn't want her sister to think of her as some freak. Even though she knew Bonnie would never think that of her, it still terrified her, especially with what she's been drawing for a few years now.

It was like she was drawing and seeing the future without having some sort of explanation for how she was even able to draw what hasn't happened yet when she doesn't even know herself. Everything about this is scary for her. She just wants to be normal. Not only does she draw, but sometimes, she gets flashes of things at random moments or dreams about things, but her dreams are nothing but blurs that she can't even make them out. Some of them don't even make sense.

Miley had no idea how long she'd been standing at her door, lost in her thoughts until Bonnie cleared her throat to get her attention. This time, when she glanced back at her sister, she wasn't staring at the open sketchpad; instead, she was staring at Miley with a concerned look on her face instead of a disgusted look like Miley wasn't expecting that.

"Miles? What's this?" Bonnie bent down to pick up the pad she dropped and held it out towards her sister. At least she wasn't keeping the thing from her. "Why do you have a drawing of Vicki and other things?"

Miley ignored Bonnie's questions, grabbed the pad back, and went to her desk, where her stuff was laid out for school. She shoved the pad back into her bag, where her old sketchpad was. She kept herself busy to avoid her sister, wishing she would leave her room and forget about what she saw, though she should've known Bonnie wasn't going to let it go or forget about anything.

Miley shut her eyes, took a deep breath, and counted to ten before she turned to face Boonie, who now sat on the girl's bed waiting for some sort of explanation, not even caring if they were going to be late for school. All Bonnie cared about was Miley which was more important than school.

"Alright, if you don't want to tell me about Vicki, then how about you tell me about the boy you drew?"

Well, seems like she could at least talk about that, so she sat beside Bonnie on the bed and started explaining what she could. "I don't know who he is, and I started drawing him a few months back. At first, I was drawing him with some other guy who I didn't know. They seemed close, like brothers. Just by looking at the drawing, you can tell how much they cared about one another, you know? Everything was so simple; he looked happy, then out of nowhere, I started drawing him looking sad or angry, he didn't look happy any more, and I wanted to know more about who I was drawing, so everywhere I went, I hoped that one day I would find him and see what he was like in real life instead of my drawings. I ended up getting my wish when I saw him for the first time the other night when he entered the Grill with the other guy I've also been drawing him with, and it was like someone out there listened to me and gave me what I wanted."  It was the same night she was with Jeremy trying to explain to him about all of her drawings that he kept asking her about. If her best friend weren't there, then she probably would've gone over to the mystery boy and introduced herself. Also, she probably would've made a fool of herself at the same time. "At first I thought I was just imagining it as I've drawn him too many times, it was like I was basically living his life as well. However, I knew it was real when he stared right back at me, not once but twice.  It was even the same time for the first time I drew myself with him, and somehow we looked like we were in love, and I don't know how to explain it anymore.."

"Thank you."

Okay, Miley wasn't expecting that sort of reply to everything she just said. She was waiting for a different reaction. Maybe Jeremy was right all along about Miley telling her sister sooner. She could've had Bonnie by herself all this time instead of going through it on her own.

"Thank you?" Miley had to make sure she wasn't hearing wrong.

"Yes, thank you." Bonnie gave Miley a small smile then she took her hand in hers. "Thank you for trusting me with this. I-"

As Bonnie was about to speak, Miley suddenly hugged her tightly. Miley then proceeded to share all the things that have been happening in her life with Bonnie, who in turn decided to reciprocate the trust by sharing everything that has been going on in her own life.

Both of them were going to get through this together with a little help from their Grandmother.

Sebastion should've known he wouldn't be able to avoid his brother for long. After snapping Benjamin's neck the night before, Sebastian has been making sure to stay out of the way, not wanting to see the hurt in his brothers' eyes.

So here he was, sitting in the dining room with a bowl of cornflakes while Jordan sat across from him, reading the morning paper and drinking his coffee. Zach was even there, but Sebastion chose to ignore him since he was trying to ignore them as best as he could, though Sebastion had caught him once or twice staring at him like he was trying to work him out. He's probably wondering if Sebastion or Benjamin were anything like their father or if they were anything like their uncle.

The spoon in Sebastion's hand dropped back into the bowl when, out of nowhere, he felt a smack to the back of his head—something he wasn't expecting, which he should've expected to happen. 

He spun around to give whoever it was a glare. He was met by his brother, who looked at him with a smug smile on his face before he pulled out the chair beside him, took a seat, and stole his cornflakes.

"What -"

"Was that for?" Benjamin gave Sebastion a knowing look, he should already know why. "That was me getting you back for snapping my neck."

"Wouldn't snapping his neck count as payback?" Jordan said, not once taking his eyes off the newspaper. "That will make you both even."

"True," Benjamin pushed the bowl back to Sebastion when his younger brother grabbed the spoon from him. "But then that would go against the code?"

"What code?"

"The code about us never snapping each other necks no matter how angry we get at each other," Sebastion answered. Punches were fine, but snapping necks weren't. if they ever felt like snapping each other's necks, then they had to leave the room and go somewhere to cool off before they stepped over that line. "I'm sorry for snapping your next Benji. You were just pissing me off trying to force me to take a blood bag. No matter how many times I told you I'm fine and that I already fed, you still didn't believe a word I said."

"You know you could try that bullshit with other people; they would've probably believed you, but not me. I'm your big brother, and I know you better than anyone, and I just didn't believe you." Benjamin already knows every little thing about Sebastion. They could never seem to hide anything from one another, what with how close they both are. "Anyway, speaking of being fed, have you taken one of the blood bags."

"Yes, he did" Two voices spoke at the same time before Sebastion could even answer for himself. The two voices were Jordan and Stefan, who just walked into the room looking for the youngest Salvatore.

"Woah, Seb, your voice has changed," Benjamin said, earning a light smack on the arm from his brother. He didn't miss the small smile on his brother's face. "How do you know?" he asked Stefan.

"Because he and Uncle J were there when I took the blood," Sebastion answered. It was like nobody answered for themselves anymore. "Is there anything else you would like to know, brother? How about what colour of underwear I've got on, or how about what I'm thinking about right now?"

"No, thank you."

"Good," said Sebastion as he stood up, grabbing his backpack from under the table. He glanced at Stefan and asked, "Are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" Benjamin glanced between Stefan and Sebastion, hating the fact that he had no idea what was going on. "Where are you going with him?" He pointed at Stefan. Just because Stefan was their uncle didn't mean he trusted him right now. After all, they barely knew each other. He could hardly remember anything about his uncle when he was young, and anytime he did get to see Stefan with his father, they didn't spend long together to get to know one another.

"School." Sebastion let him know. He decided last night that he would enroll in school to have a somewhat normal life. He asked Stefan to help him out, who was more than glad to help him out. "What? Do you want to come as well?" He was getting fed up with how Benjamin was looking at him.

"Sure, why not." Benjamin stood up and stretched his arms above his head. "Got nothing else better to do with my time. Plus, might end up finding -"

"A school is not a place for you to hook up, Benjamin. It's a place where you learn."

Benjamin only rolled his eyes at that. "I've already learned what I need to know. What with me being alive for more than a hundred years." He patted his brother on the head while he walked past him. "I'll be just a moment don't leave without me." then he was gone.

"This is going to be a long day." Sebastian already could tell something was going to go wrong. turning to Stefan, he said. "I'll meet you outside in the car. then he was gone, just like his brother.

Laughter cut through the awkward silence in the room, Stefan and Zach turned to Jordan who smiled at Stefan like he was amused about something.

Stefan furrowed. "What's so funny?"

Jordan was loving this. "Looks like it's finally Uncle Stefan's turn to take care of the little ones, and with that, I wish you the best of luck. They could be a handful to deal with."

"Perfect."

A/N - Frist update of 2021 and many more to come :} If you haven't noticed I've changed a few of my charters. If you want to know who I've changed then check the first part of this story. Any feedback is welcome and I hope everyone is well and keeping safe.

Sorry for any mistakes, it's been a while since I've written anything. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

66K 1.3K 27
IN WHICH Jeremy Gilbert falls for the other Salvatore. TVD season 1-8 Jeremy X Fem OC Slow Burn! I only own my Oc!
197K 2.1K 63
How would you feel if you were in The Vampire Diaries? Would you be a witch, a wolf, a vampire or human? What if you fell for a character and they fe...
288K 10.2K 47
Quinn Donovan was Elena Gilbert's first kiss. The Salvatore Brothers never had a chance. fem!oc x elena gilbert season one au - ongoing
242K 5.3K 32
"No matter how much you try to heal your broken problems you're only able to do as much as a tourniquet." Nothing ever happened in boring old Mystic...