MOOD SWINGS

By jBall0ut

A Mikey Williams X lebron james FanFic..💕🕺🏽 More

1..
2..
3..
4..
5..
6..
7..
8..
9..
10..
11..
12..
13..
15.
16.
17.
18
19
20.
21
22.
23

14..

2K 83 33
By jBall0ut

" hey bitches I'm home !!" I shouted as I set some of my things down on the island .

Mom and dad were gone cause they went to a dinner that dads team was having .

I seen some more cars here tho so Bronny must have more people here .

I went upstairs while on my phone and knocked on his door . " come in !" He shouted and I heard a bunch of other voices .

It better not be no random hoes in here . I opened the door and seen all the niggas and skye .

" bestieee!" I smiled and attacked her on the bed . " finally your here I missed you !" She groaned .

" we'll hello to you to bae " Mikey said still focused on the game .

" shhh , I'm having a moment with my bestfriend " I said and got off skye so I could fix my shirt .

" how long y'all been here ?" I asked . " hours , I don't know ?" Zaire said .

" hours, I don't know " I mocked him . " get your girlfriend Mikey " he shook his head .

" get your girlfriend Mikey " I mocked him again and he bucked at me .

" ouuu shiver me timber's " I squinted my eyes at him .

" her ass said shiver me timber's " amari and Jordan laughed .

" imma beat yo ass so bad one day " Zaire shook his head . " gotta beat mine first " Mikey said .

  " and mines nigga " Bronny added making us laugh .

"What are y'all listening to ? Turn this simp shit off" I grabbed whoever's phone and searched up a song .

  " girl you a simp , relax " Josh said . " nigga I'm a pimp , pimp shit onlyyy I know that's right !" Me and skye dabbed up each other .

  " oh you a pimp huh ?" Mikey turned to me and I just covered my face .

" I don't know what your talking about.." I shook my head .

  "' I don't know what your talking about ' you know exactly what I'm talking bout " he mocked me .

" anyway.. skye let's go in my room " as soon as I said that she got up instantly and left out .

I followed her into my room and closed the door . " I'm staying the night here " she stretched and sat at my vanity .

  I was about say something but she cut me off " your mom asked if I wanted to earlier, plus her and my mom were going out after the dinner " she shrugged and I nodded .

  " can I straighten your hair ?" I asked out of nowhere. " yes please ! I was to lazy to do it today , I already washed it tho " she smiled .

I went to grab The blow dryer , straightener and some products so her curls Won't get ruined .

I turned on my vanity lights and played some music . She let her hair down and surprisingly it was already combed out .

  " I'll go to hell and jail bout you boy, I been waiting so long for a love like this " we both sung to the music as I started blow drying her long ass hair .

_____

  " bestie your so beautiful " I pouted while looking at her through the mirror .

I just finished her hair and she was looking so good !  I swear this girl doesn't even know how naturally gorgeous she is .

  " awhh thank you " she smiled and took a video of us posting it .

I put the stuff back and changed into some sweatpants and a sweater , skye already had her pajamas on when she came over .

  " I'm hungry as hell " I groaned as I flopped on my bed .

  " you wanna get food or order ?" She asked me . " I dkmow if I feel like driving right now so ..order pizza ?" I asked and she nodded.

  " four boxes cause you know the boys eat like some damn animals " we both laughed .

" let me ask them what kind do they want " I got up and walked to bronny's room with my hand in my pockets .

  " what kind of pizza do y'all want ?" I asked .

" pepperoni "

" cheese "

" pineapple " Josh said the last one and I threw Bronny shoe at him . " who the hell eats pineapple pizza bro ? I should smack you " .

  All of them laughed and he threw the shoe back at me but i doged it .

" aye I just got those !" Bronny shouted . " fine pepperoni is god " Josh groaned and I just smiled .

"I'm finna get something to drink y'all want something?" Mikey stood up and they shook their head .

We both left out and went downstairs to the kitchen .

I started calling the pizza place while Mikey came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist making me get butterflies in my stomach .

" yes can I get two pepperoni , and two Che-" I was cut off by Mikey kissing around my neck and his hand in my sweater .

  " sorry I'm -two pepperoni and two cheese pizzas..delivery...43 dollars ? Okay thank you have a good night !" I hung up and hit Mikey's hand .

  " don't be doing that while I'm on the phone " I moved away from him to grab a water .

" I can't touch you ?" He licked his lips . " did I say that ?" .

  " why you got a attitude?" He crossed his arms . " did I say I have one ?" I chuckled and rubbed my forehead.

  " 'did I say I have one ' " he mocked me . " you sound like you do " he shrugged .

" but did I say that ? Aw okay " I pulled out my phone and scrolled through Instagram until I felt my phone get taken out my hands .

" now why would you do that !" . He tried to kiss me but I turned my head .

  " get away from me " I told him . " gimmie a kiss " he pouted and I just shook my head .

  " move Mikey " he stepped back and I grabbed my phone . " can I get a kiss please ?" He smiled and I shook my head .

  " leave me alone " I started walking away but he pulled me back " nope " .

He put his hand on my neck and pecked my lips making me give in .

I returned the kiss and felt him smile against my lips . " thought you said no ?" He smirked .

" get away from me !" I pushed him slightly but he barely moved .

  " why are your thighs so thick " I laughed and poked them .

  " why is yo ass so fat ? " he smacked my butt making me jump . " ow nigga ! Move " I turned around and we went back upstairs.

  He went back to the Bronny room and I went back in the room with skye hearing twerk music.

  " oh shittt hold on !" I shouted and we both started twerking.  " ayeee!! Get it bestie !" She started recording me .

  You know I was going crazy until my legs gave out . " as we should !"

We both got notifications on our phone saying Mikey was live on Instagram so we joined it on my phone .

His phone was propped up showing all of the guys and they were answering questions.

  " do I still have my bounce? You already know gang " he smiled .

  " when's our next game ? Next week "..
" am I dating someone ? " he read . He started smiling making the guys hype him up so I got up and went into Bronny room .

  " there go Simone yall " I walked in the camera and squatted down and skye came behind me .

He put his arm around my shoulder and held up his necklace to the camera .

  " y'all see what the initial is on my neck , and y'all see hers " he smirked and I showed the camera mines .

  A lot of comments were people saying we were cute and what not but then there were people asking about some girl named deja Kelly.

  " aye don't bring up none of our ex's on here , Simone ain't leaving me and I ain't leaving her" He said and the boys and skye went crazy as I just smiled at him .

Continue Reading