𝙼𝙸 𝙰𝙼𝙾𝚁; Bryce Hall Ima...

By angelicdnf

꧁꧂One shots of Sway; Mostly Bryce Hall ☞︎ 𝕊𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 Includes~ ✔︎Family ✔︎Fluff ✔︎Angst ✔︎Bx... More

♡♡︎𝐵𝑅𝑌𝐶𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐿𝐿
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ One Day Moment; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ My Mafia Stalker?! Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Loving You; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Donuts; Bryce
˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Changed Her; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Prank Gone Wrong; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Beautiful Body; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Fallen Out; Bryce
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Regrets; Bryce
♡︎♡︎𝑉𝐼𝑁𝑁𝐼𝐸 𝐻𝐴𝐶𝐾𝐸𝑅
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Gaming...? Vinnie
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Woken Up; Vinnie
♡♡︎︎𝐵𝑋𝐵 𝑆𝐻𝐼𝑃𝑆
·˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Sleepy Boy; Chase & Bryce
♡♡𝑅𝐸𝑄𝑈𝐸𝑆𝑇𝑆 & 𝑂𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑅
𝐴/𝑁

˚ ༘ ༊₊· ˚•̩̩͙❀•̩̩͙˚⁀➷ Some Other Girl; Bryce

3.8K 34 22
By angelicdnf

┌────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┐

Ship~ Y/n & Bryce

Sad, TW⚠️ a bit senstive. Mention of death...

Concept~ You and Bryce broke up 2 years ago. Somehow you agreed to go for an interview. Bryce is now with some other girl, Addison Rae.

└────── ˚•̩̩͙•̩̩͙˚*·̩̩̥͙ˏ・゜⁀➷ ──────┘

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

Present Time
I get up and wake up, rethinking my life choices. I really don't regret it. Knowing it will get better... I'm just learning it's all about time.

I go get ready for this interview over the phone. I'm certain there going to ask about Bryce. I think I'm ok... with it. Being asked about him now and always.

Well, it's now that time to get on... here goes nothing.

5 Minutes Later

Interviewer~ "Hi Y/n, how are you today?" she asks all cheerily.

Me~ "If I'm being honest..." I say with a slight pause. "I'm doing okay," you smile a bit.

The interview was normal. I felt it wasn't going to last long. Mostly talked about me for once. I was happy about that. I hate being known just for dating Bryce.

All that has been talked about and asked about was my music. I got into music more after the split up. It's been helping me a lot. My first song was actually called Pain.

It helped me a lot. It was the missing piece Of what I couldn't figure out. It was how I was feeling.

Interviewer~ "So are most of the songs you have out about Bryce?"

Me~ "Yes... music helped me express how I feel. What I may not know how to tell others. It somehow was easier to put in writing form," I say giggling a bit.

Interviewer~ "Have you found a guy yet? That you may like?" she asks.

Me~ "I- no. I just can't do it because how could I ever love someone else?" I say sadly.

Interviewer~ "So you still love Bryce? Even after all this time?" she questioned shocked.

Me~ "I know that we weren't perfect. But I've never felt this way for no one. And I just can't imagine how he could be so okay now that I'm gone," I say speaking my mind for once.

Interviewer~ "Really? how do you feel about Addison Rae? Do both of you know each other?

Me~ "No I don't know her. I haven't even talked to her. You know...," you start to say but give out a sad laugh at the end.

Me~ " She always made me doubt. She's so much older than me. She's everything I'm insecure about. Yeah, but how could I ever love someone else?" I say unsure if I even want to continue my thoughts...

Interviewer~"How about your friends? How do you think they might feel?"

Me~ "All my friends are tired of hearing how much I miss him, but I kinda feel sorry for them," you say with a sigh."Cause they'll never know him the way that I do."

Past Time

Bryce~ "I don't care anymore. I'm done and tired of this love. It won't get anywhere," he shouts angrily.

Me~ "What? how... how can you even say that," you say upset as his words.

Bryce~ "I don't want this anymore. Get that through your head already. So get the fuck out," he says pointing out the door. Him shouting at you angrily.

All you could do was just nod your head. You went and packed a bag with your stuff. Then when out the door.

Somehow you haven't cried yet. You knew you were going to soon though. You held your emotions back. Waiting for him to come out the door. Maybe apologize.

You waited and waited.... but nothing. Absolutely nothing. You drove back to your apartment. Crying and crying. Not knowing what to do or what has gone wrong. For everything to end up like this.

Mind exploding... just waiting for it to really explode. It was eating you alive at this point.

Months Went By
You thought it was like any other time. Where the girl is trying to heal and or have a bit. Then the love of your life who broke your heart comes back... but nothing once again.

Just how it was when you were waiting for him to get you back. Waiting in your car not ready to leave. Pushing yourself to leave until you realized maybe you should just do it anyway.

That day still haunts you. Remembering everything that happened. Every single word that was shared and said. Until the moment you pushed yourself. Just to leave that place...

You were nowhere close to being that person who just gave up like that. Nobody could imagine you being so hurt and harmful to yourself. As just a human being.

Always being that girl who smiled. Loved helping others... even on social media. That's why you loved being famous. Only to where you get to help others.

Sharing your feeling no matter if you were sad or not. The hate for you ending quickly. The comments realizing... you guessed. That seeing you were just trying to be there for others.

Somehow they saw that and it makes your heart flutter. Now you're wishing for the worst....

Another Month
Today was the day, you thought. You were happy that you were ending it.... but you didn't realize that day. That you weren't actually happy.

TW⚠️ but not detailed. It's only if very sensitive of just the thoughts of it I guess.

The thoughts in your head made you really think of such a thing as being happy in that way. The next thing you know you're on the bathroom floor.

Pills everywhere you see surrounding your body. Slowing drifting away...

That's when it went black and quiet. You endured the feeling of the nonmovement feeling.

TW⚠️ OVER

Hospital
You could hear the crying... the sobs you brought people. You felt uneasy. Hearing others but them not being able to hear you.

It made you want to fight to wake up. Being able to hold Nessa, your best friend. In your arms... you missed that joyful feeling of her being around.

She is probably tried, you thought. Nessa NEVER left your side once. Seeing her sad makes you sad. Everything has made you question what you did.

It really gave you time to think more clearly about who you were trying to help. Made you feel like a failure for doing that to everyone. So you promised you would make it up to them.

When you wake up that what you wanted to do. Even if it was the last thing you could ever do for Social Media... and yourself.

Now that's exactly what you did...now isn't it.

Present Time

Me~ "But the sad truth is he doesn't care. He didn't want to stay long enough to make it work. Being strong together is what could've had happened. Our story isn't finished... and maybe it will always stay that way. But honestly, I'm okay with that," I confronted.

Interviewer~ "Do you believe you will be together again?"

Me~ "If you let someone go and if they truly love you they will come back. That is what they say. I keep thinking to myself will we?"

Interviewer~ "Do you think you will forget him?"

Me~ "Then I would have to accept the fact that all we are now are strangers. I will have to accept that fate at some point. Maybe I don't want that though. I think I will never forget our memories. Nobody truly doesn't forget it if it was true," I say shedding a tear.

I couldn't answer more questions... it hurt. Gosh, somehow it still hurts. The sad truth is I'm dying... I should try to make good memories. The keyword is should.....

1 Year Later
But this damn boy took my heart and stomped on it. That's truly okay, I'm accepting that.

This year I got to make it the best. I made it the best because of my songs. Maybe I'm still all about this boy but.

Somehow through all this, I got to accept it. If that's how it ends. At least I got to have my last part of death be him. Maybe it wasn't how I wanted. But I got what I wanted in a way.

I wanted to have my whole heart on one boy. Who I truly and passionately loved. Not the way I wanted but I got to meet him. Him sitting in my heart forever....

Nessa~ "Why," she cries and pleads.

Me~ "It's my time. I want it to be my time right now. A princess like you doesn't cry," I smile wiping a tear from her face. "I got what I wanted and that's all I needed."

Nessa~ "What about me?" she says as her crying comes harder.

Me~ "Just don't give up. That's what I did, that's how I got what I wanted. I still gave my all to this boy. Who doesn't even get it," I smile looking up at the stars.

Nessa~ "He broke you? why still love him?" she says with a sigh.

I sigh looking at her with the biggest smile I've ever had.

Me~ "He showed me what it was like the have love. That made you so addicted like he was my drug. Yes, he broke me. But... he still showed me never to give up. Yes, he let go. But it's made me try harder. How can I give up on loving him? When he showed me such passion like that?" I say with a sparkle in my eyes. As I'm looking at her.

Nessa~ "Why give up life like that?"

Me~ "That's all I ever need. Truly what I need. I don't need anybody else to show me anything. When it's been proven to me already. What the point in that," I shrug.

Nessa~ "Since your so passionate about this," she says with a sigh. "I will let you do this. I'll let you be free from this cruel place we call a world. I for sure won't give up. I think I get it... fully understand," she says with a glow in her eyes I've never seen.

I just hug her tightly. Kissing her cheek. Letting her go from the embrace. Going now to the world where it's peaceful. I did my job well... ;)

The End

.  。    •   ゚  。

  .   .      . 

。   。 .

 .   。  ❀。  . •

• .  。 .

    。      ゚ 

  .     .

,    .  .   . 。

I- I don't know what I just wrote... but like damn😅🥺 I hope you guys did enjoy this sad OneShot❤️

Word Count~ 1744

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...