secret love song [corpse husb...

By -poisonedheart

She is everything he can't have... and yet, he refuses to live without her. It's almost heart-wrenching how m... More

0. secret (love) song
1. venus flytrap
2. choke me guy
3. broken dm's
3. vee
4. is it working?
5. anything for you
6. this is halloween
7. that dinner thing
8. group chat
9. john
10. it really isn't
11. break
13. just downhill from here
14. adonis, calliope and devorah
15. what even is happening
16. the Blonde Don
17. "the thing is, you do deserve her"
18. break a mirror, glass shatter
19. we need to talk
20. show me
21. you've done this twice
22. daywalker!
23. block user
24. give me a chance
25. and i want you
25. promises are just empty words
26. angel
27. tea for my favorite boy
27. somewhere. anywhere
28. nyc
29. you're mine
30. a butterfly knife, underwear and a polaroid
31. you and me against the world

12. thanksgiving

8.6K 258 78
By -poisonedheart

"here" She read.

Her hands trembled as she turned the doorknob. With a sigh, she hope her nervousness wouldn't show as she opened the door, revealing a man dresses in all black and a black mask on his bottom half of his face.

Corpse had curly dark hair, he was tall, he would tower over her if he leaned closer. His eyes were the prettiest shade of brown she had ever seen, his lashes long and eyebrows thick. He even had a little mole on the corner of his left eye.

"Hi." He said with his deep voice sending shivers down Venus' spine. "You look beautiful." He compliments her makeup.

"Hey, hi. Thanks." She stepped aside. "Come in, please."

She close the door after him and sighed again. When she turned around Corpse was closer than she had expected.

"Sorry I didn't see you there."

"Are you nervous?" She could practically hear the mockery in his voice.

"No." She bit her lip, looking down. "I'm fine."

"Look at me, Vee." He whispered. Her head almost immediately shot up. She could see he was smiling behind his mask by the way his eyes crinkled.

When his finger hooked around the elastic of his mask, her hand covered his, stopping him.

"What are you doing?" She asked in panic.

"I'm taking this off." Corpse almost said in a questioning tone. "It's fine, Venus, I want you to see me."

"Sorry. Go ahead."

She stepped back slowly and took a breath when he pulled the soft fabric away from his face, revealing soft pink lips and a sharp jaw. She wanted to reach out and touch him, but it felt too intrusive.

"Please say something." Venus realized he was now panicking, scared of her silence and interpreting it as a bad sign. When in reality, words were stuck in her throat because of the shock.

"You are..." Magnetic, she wants say. "handsome, very." Is what ends up coming out of her mouth. Her cheeks burn pink at the realization of what she just said.

"I'm not. But thank you." He also blushes and she feels like she could melt right there.

"And cute."

"Stop it." He laughs softly and it's all it takes to brake the initials awkwardness of the situation. It's right at that moment when she realizes he's holding a bouquet of soft pink tulips. When he notices what shes looking at, he stretches his arm in her direction, handing the flowers. "I felt weird coming in empty handed and-and I remembered you told me no one ever gave you flowers, so... I got these for you."

"You didn't had to." She takes them and admires them, her heart pounding in her chest.

"The lady said it was a nice gesture."

"Thank you." She wants to hug him, but hesitates and Corpse seems to realize. So he steps towards her and wraps both of his arma around her lower back, making her stand in her toes when she wrapped her arma around his neck.

He smelled like vanilla.

"This is so much better than what I imagined." Corpse confesses in her ear.

"I know." It's weird how she feels so comfortable wrapped in his arms. She can feel the cool steel of his chains in her chest, his rings also contrast with the warmth of her back.

When they finally separate from each other, they're grinning like idiots.

"Come on." She says after putting the bouquet on eater and her hear skips a beat when he holds her hand, but her smile only grows brighter. "I still need to get ready." She opens her bedroom door.

There's her bed in a corner, a couch, a big white rug, many tapestries in the wall, a vanity with those beauty guru lights and two doors (he assumes one is her closet and the other one the bathroom). It's organized and clean.

"What do you think?"

"Only your room is a whole lot nicer than my apartment." He says, still looking around.

Venus doesn't say anything regarding his last comment and instead opens a door, revealing a ton of clothes arranged by color.

"Do you think I should wear something slutty or should I keep it PG?" He doesn't expects that and a loud laugh comes out of him.

"Both?" He replies jokingly. But then she pulls out a tiny brown corset, big brown corduroy pants and a white sweater that almost looks too small. He's confused about the outfit, but when she comes out of the bathroom with everything on, his mouth opens by how good she looks.

She's looking at herself in the mirror, putting some earrings on when Venus looks at him through the mirror and smiles.

"What?"

"I can't believe you're real."

She blushes.

"Shut up."

"Make me." He says without thinking.

She turns around and stares at him for a few seconds before walking to the door as if he didn't just said that.

"We should get going, it's a thirty minute drive and we're already late." She says.

(...)

Corpse doesn't know what to expect and the fact that the conversation is flowing so nice and fluid scares him. He is not that type of guy.

"And thats why Chunky Monkey is my favorite, it has a lot of good memories." She said smiling. "What's your favorite?"

He's also scared of how she wants to know him, asking questions and actually listen intently. Venus is the most beautiful girl he has ever seen, and thinking about how she reciprocates his feelings makes him feel some type of way.

"Vanilla, but I don't usually have ice cream, it hurts my throat." Corpse answers.

"Oh."

They talk about so many things. He learns she loves green apples and peanut butter, her favorite color is pink (any shade) and her whole family lives in France.

"Is this it?" He parks in front of a pretty cream colored house.

"Yes." She waits for him at the doorstep and holds his hand, instantly making him feel better. "Are you ready?" She presses a button. "Whenever you want to leave, just tell me, okay?"

"Oh my God, hi!" Rae greets them as she opens the door. A bright smile painted on her face, if she sees them holding hands, the brown haired girl says nothing. "Come in, come in."

Corpse smiles behind his mask when they're inside and Rae immediately hugs him tightly, causing him to let go of Venus' hand.

"I can't believe you're actually here, I'm so happy you guys made it." Not a single comment about his mask is done and relief courses through his body. "Everyone's at the living room."

His palms are sweating again when the people in the room start standing up to greet them happily. Everyone says that it's "so nice" to finally meet him, Venus always by his side, smiling sweetly and making small talk with everyone. The suspecting looks the people in the house throws at Venus and Corpse makes him want to laugh.

Not even he knows what the fuck they are.

(...)

Dinner went great, he took off his mask to eat and no one even batted an eye, no one stared. They had a toast and by the end of the night, when he announced they were leaving, Rae raised and eyebrow and squinted her eyes.

"You're going home... together?" Poki asks.

Venus blushes so fast it's funny.

"Shut up."

"It's not like that." He adds, but the smirk on his face gives him away. "Oh fuck off."

The two brown haired girls giggle and wiggle her eyebrows at Venus.

"Have fun." Is all they say.

They walk to the car in silence and when they're finally inside it, Corpse turns to her.

"Did you had a good time?"

"Yeah, it's very different from what I'm used to. They're very... mature." The comment throws him off a little, suddenly remembering she just turned 21 a few months ago. "The boys in the traphouse are usually very loud and energetic, so this was nice."

"The what?" He laughs and starts the car.

"The traphouse, it's what they call where they live and- like, their group."

"That's funny." They drive in a comfortable silence after that, only drowned by soft radio music. After a 20 minute drive, Corpse parked his car outside Venus' apartment complex.

She bites her lower lip and stares at him.

"I really want to kiss you right now."

"Do it, then." He unbuckles his seatbelt and does the same with hers, leaning towards her.

Their noses rub together and he can smell the glass of rosé in her breath. His big hands cup her cheeks and she closes her eyes, waiting. Corpse kisses the corner of her mouth first, when he hears her drag a sharp breath, he finally connects their lips. They don't really move at first, afraid of scaring the other one off.

But then she parts lightly her mouth and he can taste the wine on her soft plump lips. They start moving, and it's far from what the movies show. Their kiss is rough, sloppy and breathy.

And when somehow she ends up in his lap, he knows he's fucked up.

The way it almost feels electric to touch her drives him insane, because Corpse knows the girl in front of him is far from being just another name on his brain.

He's already off the deep end, and it barely just begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.6K 652 22
1 π™‰π™šπ™¬ π™π™§π™žπ™šπ™£π™™ π™π™šπ™¦π™ͺπ™šπ™¨π™© 𝙁𝙧𝙀𝙒 π˜Ύπ™€π™§π™₯π™¨π™š_𝙃π™ͺ𝙨𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙙 -poc main character -smut (18+) -angsty love interest -emotionally unavaila...
18.1K 520 53
Violet was a wanderer, always had been. In a near-constant state of uprooting her life whenever things got rough, she had seen her way in and out of...
276K 10K 35
such a beautiful, rare, unexpected love. βͺ corpse husband 𝒙 fem!oc ❫ βͺ social media && real life ❫ ━━ 091020 Β© | maeIstrom
6.6K 388 13
Marks possess many meanings, but it's more than just a pretty picture full of colors, as it intertwines the fate between two or more souls. The relat...