The Admiration Project

By blixciit

Louis had thought that he'd enrolled himself into a normal, albeit a little out-of-the-ordinary English class... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Epilogue

Notes

7.3K 169 68
By blixciit

Hi! So, a little background information may be helpful before reading:

This story is based in Louisville, Kentucky. Why there? I really have no idea, but I randomly decided to name their high school "Crescent Hill," and there is a neighborhood in Louisville named Crescent Hill. I thought Louisville was fitting. Some locations, such as the diner, are real places in Louisville/Crescent Hill. However, I do not live in Kentucky, so many places in the story are completely fictional and inaccurate.

Since I have placed them in America, I have adapted the American school system to this story.

Additionally: When I talk about football in this story, I am referring to American football. If I mention the word soccer, please don't kill me if you are from literally anywhere else in the world. I know next to nothing about sports in general, so I apologize if the infrequent football games are described a little bit faulty; I tried my best :)

P.S. Louis' actual admiration assignment will be the epilogue of this story!

P.P.S. The reason I added notes is because I originally uploaded this story to ao3, so if you would prefer to read it on there, my user is the same :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 8.6K 108
『••✎••』 Louis was certainly not a girl. It was just his feminine features or maybe his chestnut brown hair grazing his shoulders, that made people th...
17.4K 1.2K 34
[COMPLETED] "I don't believe that you exist but there's a wonderful fragrance in the air" For Louis, going to university was an escape. An escape fro...
7.3K 572 40
"Louis William Tomlinson, how many times have we had this conversation? When are you going to grow up and realise that the world does not revolve aro...
24.5K 854 37
harry is 21 and louis is 23. they are music students in manchester. niall, who is harry's best friend, hangs out with liam and zayn who happens to be...