GENERATION GLEE โœฎ APPLY FIC

By -WAVRIV3RA

don't stop believin' hold on to that feeling! ... More

ห—หห‹ . - ๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž !
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ฌ + ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐œ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
โœฐ -ห‹ห ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ !
โœฐ -ห‹ห GRAPHICS GALLERY
โœฐ -ห‹ห ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž !
โ†ป ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
โ”€ 001
โ”€ 002
โ”€ 004
โ”€ 005
โ”€ 006
โ”€ 007
โ”€ 008
โ”€ 009
โ”€ 010
! important ยก

โ”€ 003

470 20 17
By -WAVRIV3RA

( chapter three )
season 1, episode 3
teenage dream !

𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐗 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐑. He had been playing My Girl by the Temptations, that specific song held a special place in both of their hearts. It was the song that blared through the loud speakers during their first kiss, and on the car radio during their..first time together.

Phoenix pictured My Girl playing at the two's wedding some day, she could visualise it so clearly. They would be surrounded by an array of white calla lilies and chrysanthemums, candles would light up the night sky.  All of her dad's friends would be singing the tune as violins accompanied them in the background. She might've been young, but the girl knew deep down that Nathan was the guy she was going to spend the rest of her life with.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝗣𝗛𝗢𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗫

I'd like to believe that love, at first sight, applies to anyone. you

don't have to be a certain age to find your...muse. Nathan and I weren't exactly close

during the beginning of freshman year ? Which was really odd considering how much we hung around the same spot in the library. and the Lima Bean...and our lunch tables too. I think what drew us closer together was that trip my mom booked for both of our families to the Turks and Caicos. The hotel wasn't the best...but the massages were amazing. I've never been able to move my shoulder so freely now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As Nathan finished the last chorus Phoenix leaned in for a kiss, the sweet essence of his coconut scent filled her nose.  Unaware of his guitar, she pulled herself even closer, their lips intertwine with each other. In that kiss was the sweetness of passion and desire, a million thoughts condescended into just one moment in time.

There moment soon ended when there was a knock on the door, Nathan quickly pulled away as he stood to his feet to check out who it was.  He slightly cracked the door open, his dad stood to the side with a sheepish grin plastered on his face.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘

Who's the most embarrassing parent between Kurt and I ? 

Easy...Kurt. I'd like to think that I'm the cool, calm and collected dad who gives good advice...Like Danny Tanner. Yeah, I'm a suave Danny Tanner from Full House. Or am Uncle Jesse ? 

Don't ask my son that question though, or my daughter either, they'll probably lie to you. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡

They're both equally embarrassing, in their own weirdly unique way. 

* holds up phone where Audra Anderson-Hummel is on other end*

𝗔𝗨𝗗𝗥𝗔 ( on phone

Yup, 100%

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Hey, Buddy," Blaine smiled, Nathan rolled his eyes, this was so typical of his dads. Kurt would usually do the spying, and Blaine would ask all the sly questions after hearing everything Kurt had told him.

"Dad, what are you doing here, don't you have work ?" Nathan questioned

" We got let out early, there was a gas leak from a busted pipe," Blaine replied with a giddy expression on his face, Nathan wondered if the gas had affected his attitude, he seemed more chipper then normal.

"I also wanted to say hi to your little girlfriend, where is she ?" Blaine remarked before he pushed his way passed his already embarrassed son. When Blaine entered the room Phoenix quickly shot up from the position she had been laying in to quickly fix her hair.

"Phoenix, it's so great to see you here again, for the 5th time in a row this week," Blaine blurted, Phoenix looked up at Nathan and made a 'is the really happening' face before she turned her attentions back to Blaine.

"Yeah, I just love it here, it's so homely and cozy" Phoenix replied, "I especially love the new decorations too Mr Anderson,that blazer in the large picture frame, is it an antique ?"

Blaine looked at the girl with shock, he quickly shook his head and  sat next to her on the bed, "Antique ? that blazer is a limited edition, one of a kind, Warblers jacket it's anything but that," Blaine explained as he folded his arms, Nathan covered his mouth to prevent himself from laughing at Phoenix's face as she tried her best to keep up with his over zealous dad.

"Didn't your parents tell you about the Warbles...Dalton Academy ?" Blaine murmured

"Not really, they told me about some guy named Sebastian," Phoenix mumbled softly, Blaine's eyes widen when he hears her utter his name.  It had been years since he had seen or even heard from or about Sebastian Smythe.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘

I could handle her making me feel ancient by calling a Limited Edition Warblers Jacket an antique, but bringing up Smythe made me feel odd. Not mad, of course, how could I be angry at my own son's girlfriend ?. Kurt and I have this rule in our home about bringing up past memories. We don't like to talk about things that happened, BWBCA.  Before We Became Civilized Adults. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Before Blaine could open his mouth to ask another question, Nathan stood to escort him out of his room, "Dad, shouldn't you start on dinner ? You promised Dad you would cook tonight"

Blaine completely ignored his son, still  unaware of his obvious pleas for privacy the former Warbler reached over for Nathan's guitar, both teens stare at each other with confusion.

"Do you kids know the song Teenage Dream ?" Blaine asked as he adjusted Nate's guitar strap on his shoulder, Nate nodded his head whilst Phoenix shook hers.

A small smirk forms on Blaine's face as he turned to Phoenix, "Once you here the tune, it'll definitely sound familiar to you"

TEENAGE DREAM
[ PREFORMED BY BLAINE ANDERSON-HUMMEL, NATHAN ANDERSON-HUMMEL AND PHOENIX EVANS ]

As Blaine began to play, the melody of the beat flowed through Phoenix's ears.

Blaine
You think I'm pretty, without any make-up on
You think I'm funny, when I tell the punchline wrong
I know you get me, so I let my walls come down
down

The song began to sound more familiar to Pheonix, this was Katy Perry, how could she miss it. The brunette had been obsessed with Katy for a short time when she was younger, the girl even got to meet Katy on a backstage tour for her birthday, a surprise from her mom and dad.

Nathan then joined in with his father, he used pencils as makeshift drum sticks and was somehow successful in keeping to the rhythm.

Nathan

Before you met me, I was alright
But things were kind of heavy, you brought me to life
Now every February, you'll be my Valentine
Valentine

Finally getting into the song, Phoenix sprung from where she sat, never in her life would she have imagined that she would be singing Katy Perry songs with her boyfriend and his dad.

Phoenix

Let's go all
The way tonight
No regrets
Just love
We can dance
Until we die
You and I
Will be young forever

Phoenix, Nathan and Blaine

You make me
Feel like I'm living a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away and don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

Phoenix and Nathan
My heart stops
When you look at me

Phoenix
Just one touch
Now baby, I believe

Blaine (and Nathan)

This is real
So take a chance
And don't ever look back
Don't ever look back

Phoenix

I'ma get your heart racing
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

Phoenix, Blaine and Nathan

Let you put your hands on me
In my skin-tight jeans
Be your teenage dream tonight

"That was awesome !" Phoenix declared as a sigh of happiness escaped from her mouth, wrapping her arms around Nathan.

Blaine smiled, "That's the power of music, it has a way of bringing people together"

He sets Nathan's guitar down at his bedside,  before he leaves, he turns to the couple and sighs, "Have two you thought about joining the Glee Club ?"

Nathan pursed his lips, "I did, but I get bullied enough for being a Mathlete, I don't want to add Glee Club onto the reasons for the jocks to shove me in lockers and throw ice cold slushies on my face"

Blaine couldn't believe slushie throwing was still a craze at McKinley he would've believed it to have died after the original alumni left, and it hurt him that his son had to go through the same experience he and Kurt did

"What about you Phoenix ?" Blaine asked as he turned to face her

Pheonix fumbled around with her bracelets, it was a habit she had picked up from her younger sister, whenever she was in a deep thought. Phoenix had been in the Glee Club ever since she started at William McKinley High for The Arts.

They used to be on top of the world, the New New Directions owned every regionals competition they entered in. But as time went by, the cool efficiency of being part of a Glee Club soon wore off. Society had deemed the concept of Glee Clubs as 'outdated' and 'old-fashioned' and soon, each member faded into oblivion without reason.

"I-I was in the Glee Club," Pheonix stuttered, "But I left because I thought it was bringing me down, socially. I let my dad down when he needed me the most"

Noticing the slight quiver in his girlfriends voice, Nathan brought Phoenix in for a hug, tears didn't fall from her eyes, but for some reason a small part of her believed the glee's downfall was parshally her fault. She was the voice of that club, the one who kept it alive, but without her they fell as fast as they had risen.

"I just wish there was some way to save the Glee Club before it's too late," Nate muttered

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘

I think I just came up with an idea that might just work 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A sudden lightbulb went off in Blaine's head, a smile formed on his face, this was perfect. Each one of the alumni's kids must've had some sort of hidden talent, quip or was musically gifted just like their predecessors, they were the key to restoring the Glee Club.

║█║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█║

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚ 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐬 !
hey guys, new chapter ! what did you think ?
sorry for the short chapter I've been drowning in homework since school started (i'm a nerd 🥸)
the next chapter will focus on katherine and her partying and phoenix and nathan plans to band the next gens together (sorry for the spoiler 😞🖐-)
I'd love it if you vote and comment it really helps so I know y'all are enjoying the story
I've been hooked on faberry fanfiction for like 10 hours, h e l p
anywaysss, I hope you guys have a good day
roro loves you <3

25/08/21- 

hey besties from the future ! <3 if your reading this that means your seeing this chapter, renewed with w/confessionals. i really hope you do like this new format..I honestly tried to think about how blaine would respond to 'who's the most embarrassing parent' question, but i feel like i made him sound a lot like season  4 blaine lmaoo. also, if y'all didn't notice, i added an eldest daughter for kurt & blaine named audra, since canonically, rachel did carry their child in the finale. and according to glee wiki that baby was a girl. i don't have any background or oc faceclaim for her atm but if you wanna claim her as a character and write one I'll be more than happy to send you a form. just pm ! 

anyways i hope u have a good day, stay safe and know that ilysm <3 

© a lovelylopez production !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.4K 29
glee preferences + some imagines [ girl x girl ]
20.4K 622 54
Quinn and Puck fanfic.
47K 899 45
Quinn Fabray x Male OC
5.1K 101 72
The arts are not always for everyone. However, when you find something you love, people you love, you tend to stick with them. Whether that is your...