High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

Od rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... Viac

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
To Protect = To Sacrifice
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Sitri Sisters

Fallen Angel

2.4K 30 13
Od rg808guy

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter, you went on a shopping spree with the most beautiful Valkyrie to exist.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the next day, I wake up in my bed and I turn over, expecting to see Rossweisse, however when I did I see Yuuma looking at me with a smile on her face. She was laying on top of the comforter, wearing white crop top and pajama shorts. She leans forward and gives me a kiss.

"Good morning" Yuuma says.

"Good morning to you too" I reply.

"Have you thought about our date today?" She asks me.

"I haven't unfortunately" I say and she smiles.

"Well you're in luck, I have a date plan for us today" Yuuma says then pokes my nose "Now go get dressed handsome, I got a long day for us. I'll meet you down stairs in an hour"

Yuuma then gets off of the bed and skips over to the door then exits my room. I get out of bed and went to go take a shower. As I was in the shower, I hear the door to the bathroom but I couldn't see who it was as I had the shower door closed and the bathroom was steamy. The shower door opened and the person walked in and I didn't bother to look. The person then covered my eyes with their soft hands.

"Guess who~" A very familiar voice says that I instantly recognized.

"What are you doing Akeno?" I question and she giggles.

Akeno giggles as she removes her hands and hugs me from behind while pressing her soft breasts against my rugged back "I heard  you are going on a date with Yuuma today"

"That's correct" I say to her.

"I think it's cute how you easily forgave her after what she did to you" Akeno tells me as she feels my chest with her hands.

"I've explained it you all how many times about what happened and I don't want to do it again" I state.

"I know, I know, it's just cute that the all powerful Green Dragon Emperor is such a merciful softy on the inside" Akeno says with a giggle.

"So you came into the shower with me just to say that?" I ask her as I turned around to face her.

I look at Akeno who had her hair down and she teased her body against mine. I noticed that when Akeno had her hair down, Akeno and Yuuma looked a lot like each other, probably thanks to both of them originally being Fallen Angel.

"That and I wanted to take a shower and knew you wouldn't mind the company~" Akeno says with a light seductive tone.

"You know, now is not the time for this" I say to her.

Akeno giggles again "I have and idea~, some day, how about me, You, and Yuuma get together?~. Being in bed with two sexy fallen angels that have been bad girls?~"

I chuckle a bit at the thought "I wouldn't mind that in the slightest" I give her a kiss and groped her ass  a bit "And if you thinking like that and you'll awaken a beast you can't handle"

"Ara ara~, Now your just teasing me and making me wait you naughty boy. If you make me wait to long, you might just regret it~" Akeno says in a very seductive voice as she lowered her down towards my crotch.

I grab her arm before she could get too low and slapped her ass "Bad Akeno, at least let everyone have firsts before you go for seconds" I joke in a serious tone

Akeno moans a bit "Oh (Y/n)~, you're so hot when you're serious~"

"Now be a good girl and have some patience, I'll see you later" I say and give her another kiss.

"Alright, have fun~" Akeno says then I exit the shower.

{Time Skip}

It's been roughly an hour, I was downstairs sitting at the kitchens bar waiting for Yuuma. I hear the elevator door open and I look over to see Yuuma. She was wearing a long red dress with black frills all over, in her hair was a red flower head peace. I was shocked at how beautiful she looked in it. I'm her hand was a small fashionable red purse.

"Wow..." I say and her cheeks became pink "You look beautiful"

"Thanks" Yuuma says with a smile "A lady I did a pact for gave this to me"

"So, where are we going?" I ask her as she walked up to me.

Yuuma grabs my hands " You'll see"

A teleportation circle forms under us, the same color as mine and same kind as well. Another second later, we find our selves in a bustling city. With a quick look, I could tell that we were in Tokyo as I saw the Skytree.

"Alright, tell me why we're in Tokyo" I say to Yuuma and she smiles.

"We're going to go to the Tokyo National Museum" Yuuma tells me and I was confused.

"Museum?" I question.

"Yup" She says while still smiling.

"Why the Tokyo National Museum?" I ask.

"History, I know it sounds weird but history is interesting" She tells me.

"I understand, let's go then" I say.

She holds my hand and we start to walk through the streets of Tokyo. We walked a few blocks before reaching the museum. We went through obstacles such as tickets then entering the hallways of the museum. We were still holding each other's hands still.

"Alright, there has to be more then just history for us to be here" I say .

Yuuma giggles a bit "Alright you caught me" she says then sighs "There is another reason, I thought it would of been better if I could explain it in the best manner I could"

"What is it?" I ask her.

She let's go of my hand then activates her sacred gear. Since her ear rings are inconspicuous, it didn't ring any alarms for me "I've noticed during training, that I can read the history of an item, all of the emotion it carries. It's easy to control and tune out of I don't want to use it, how ever, it's sad some times when looking at some items"

"When you were training...you read the entire training room didn't you?" I ask her.

Yuuma  nodded with an uneasy face "I sensed all the pain and anger you bottled up and released in that room. Grieving for your mother after Colten found you, and even when Colten died. When ever you felt angry, sad, or any negative emotion, you went to that room and trained. I felt it all, I never knew you went through so much pain"

I could see as she started to tear up. I take her hands then pulled her into my embrace, thankfully the museum wasn't too busy today and people looked like they didn't even notice us.

"Hey, Yuuma, everything is alright now. That was the past, now I have many wonderful girls in my life and have experienced things that a normal person could only dream of" I tell her with a reassuring smile.

Yuuma wipes her tears then pecks a kiss onto my lips before smiling "Let's keep going"

Yuuma pulls out of the hug then we continue walking through the halls. She kept her sacred gear activated as we walked and looked at artifacts. She would tell me what she felt from it, it's story. Nothing was restricted to her, it was like she saw the entire life of it just by looking at it. Shield of Heaven, Chains of Heaven, Incredible healing of others, now highly detailed Psychometry.

"If 'Heaven's Maiden' is this strong, how powerful will it be when she awakens her balance breaker?"

"I don't know how powerful I'll get" Yuuma says to me as we stood in front of a set of samurai armor.

"You read my mind" I state.

"I-I'm sorry, but truthfully, I don't know how strong I'll get"  Yuuma replies.

"I guess only time can tell huh" I say.

"Yeah...." She replied.

"Don't worry, I'll be here for you" I say to her and she smiles.

"I know you will" She replies.

"Anyway" I say as we continued to walk "I never really asked you how you were when you were inside me, you know, since our souls are intertwined"

"It was experience to say the least..." She says then we stopped and an artifact, it was a traditional tea set "It was like that tea cup, seeing and hearing many conversations without any control"

"Like a tea cup? A weird comparison but alright" I reply.

"However, instead of conversations. I could only hear you, and only you. Both your thoughts and feelings" Yuuma explains.

"You must of hated it then" I say and she shakes her head.

"It was actually quite the opposite, it felt comforting, to know that even with all the stuff I did to you while under control of Shalba, you held no true resentment towards me. You never had a single ill minded thought without a true reason for it" Yuuma explains to me "There aren't many people like you in the world"

"Is that so?, if there are more people like me?, I wonder how their lives must be" I say to her.

"That's a good question, you've gone through so much in your life and you turned out like this" She says.

"Right, and I hope they didn't have to go through anything I had to" I say.

Part 2.

After a few hours in the museum,  Yuuma and I got something to eat. Now, we were walking to Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden. We could of taken the train but Yuuma decided it would be more fun to walk. We were holding hands of course as we did.

"That oden was delusions" Yuuma says as she thought about what we just ate.

"Yeah, I should try my hand at that" I say and she giggles.

"I'm sure it will be delicious (Y/n)" Yuuma says.

I look up ahead and I looked a bit crowded "Looks crowded up ahead, let's take the alley on the right to get pass it"

"Okay" Yuuma replied.

We enter the ally and walked a bit before a voice speaks out "Well well well, look at what we got here" Three guys walk out of the shadows in front of us and a guy walks out from behind us. They all looked like common street thugs but the one in the middle in front of was clearly the leader of the group.

"Woah mama, she's smoking hot" The guy behind us says.

"She's going to be a fun one" One of the guys in front of us say.

"I'm going to have fun with those tits" The other guy in front of us says.

"Settle down guys, we still have a little problem to deal with" The leader says.

"And just who the fuck are you?" I question while pulling Yuuma close to me.

"That is none of your concern" The leader states.

"Is that so. Then what the hell do you want then?" I ask.

"We just wanna show your girl a time a guy like you wouldn't be able to" The leader says with a smirk and the other three guys laugh a bit.

"You don't know shit about me to make an assumption like that, and just why the hell would I hand over my girlfriend to you anyway?" I say while clenching my fists.

The leader chuckles a bit "Because, you wouldn't want me to beat you to death now would you?" The guy says and we see as a small red gauntlet appears on his right arm which was easily recognizable.

I couldn't help it as I just started to laugh. I tried to hold it in but it was just too funny "What the hell are you laughing at?" The leader shouts.

I stop laughing before speaking "Unfortunate for you, that's only a twice critical" I say and summoned my chaos gauntlets "And I have the grand daddy of it all, so I'd suggest you run before I pummel you into the ground"

The three guys without a sacred heart ran off as the leader stood his ground "I'm not scared of a little shit like you"

Yuuma then steps forward "Let me take care of this"

"If that's what you want" I reply.

Yuuma spins and kicks the guy in the side of the head. He fell onto the wall of the building and he stands back up. Yuuma raises her leg and presses her leg against his throat. Yuuma let out a giggle, an almost creppy one.

"A guy like you would never be able to pleasure me like my boyfriend could. I'd like to see you dominate a demon" Yuuma tells the guy. The guy was shaking and was so scared that he even pissed his pants "Now run, and don't let me catch you"

Yuuma puts her foot down and the guy fell. He hurried to his feet before running out of the alley at full speed. Yuuma then turns to me and I sweat drop at what she did.

"I'm starting to think all of you fallen angel types are sadists in a way" I say to her.

"I am not a sadist in the slightest, I was just mad that's all" Yuuma says like nothing was wrong.

"Alright then....." I say "Let's continue on our way then"

"Actually...change of plans" Yuuma says and her cheeks become a bit pink "I'm kinda turned me on right now, how about we have sex right here"

"Right here?, in an alley? Someone's going to catch us" I state to her.

"C'mon" Yuuma says as she puts herself against the wall and lifts the back of her dress up, showing me her bottom half  as she wasn't wearing any panties "I promise it will be exciting"

"No panties?, public sex? Don't tell me your an exibitionist" I state.

"I am NOT like those freaks that get turned on by showing their naked bodies to strangers!, and don't go thinking I walks round with no panties on all the time either!, I just get turned on by thinking about having sex in public with you. So just fuck me in this alley already" Yuuma says in a demanding voice.

"If that's what you wish to do" I say then walked over to her then kissed her "Calm down, or someone might catch us because of all of your shouting"

Her cheeks become a deeper shade of pink at the thought. I get behind her and pulled my pants down just enough for me to get my cock out. It was hard since I was checking her glorious ass and dripping pussy as she was shouting at me. I press the head of my cock against her entrance and had an idea. I then pushed my cock all the way in without any warning to see the kind of reaction I would get and Yuuma let out a surprised moan. I didn't stop there and continued thrusting and Yuuma moaned in conjunction to my thrusts. The thrusts were rough and hard but she didn't complain in the slightest, it actually looked like she was getting even more turned on by it

"As I thought, your also partially a masochist" I say with a smirk "When you said that you were turned on after what just happened, it made me think a bit since you had just said before that you weren't a sadist. That's where I concluded that when those duche bags were talking about forcing themselves on you, you got wet"

"D-don't shame me...I find being dominated such a hot turn on" Yuuma moans to me.

"Lucky for you my pretty Yuuma, I'm good at that. Just like when you said about dominating a demon, I can dominate you as well" I tell her.

Yuuma inches toward the wall until most of her body was against the wall as I pounded her ass with a vigorous pace. Yuuma turned her head toward me and opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out. I got the message and forced my lips onto her and dominating her mouth with my tongue. Yuuma indulged in the role of being submissive, a lot more then Akeno did. Akeno is a sadomasochist, Yuuma is more of a submissive with a quarter cup of masochism and a pinch of exhibitionism. I then pull away so we could get some air.

"You're so amazing~" Yuuma says while trying to be quiet with her moans "And you're hitting so deep inside~"

I quietly chuckle before whispering "I can go deeper if you like~"

"Please, go deeper~" She moans in a desperate tone.

I pull out then turn her body around to face me. I lift her up by the waist then lifted both of her legs over my shoulders as she was sandwiched between me and the wall. I stick my cock back in Yuuma and thrusted upwards into her. Yuuma's moans were pleasure filled as I hit her deepest spots. I started sucking on her neck and I'm response, she started to lose her grip on keeping her moans as quiet as possible.

"You're too good at this~" Yuuma moans as she was losing control.

I stop sucking her neck and chuckle a bit "Thanks, I've got tons of experience at this point" I reply.

Yuuma starts to suck on my neck now as she tried to muffle her now uncontrollable moans. My rough thrusts were moving Yuuma's body up and down an inch or so, her body had already completely given in.  Yuuma's walls were tightening around me, sucking me in.

"(Y/n), I'm about to cum~" Yuuma moans erratically yet muffled as she kept her mouth close to my neck.

"Cum then" I reply. Yuuma then cums and let out a loud muffled moan into my neck. I was going to cum soon and I didn't stop thrusting.

"(Y/n), I want you to let out all of your hot, thick cum inside of me" Yuuma tells me with a muffled moan.

"I will" I tell her.

I increased my pace and as I did, Yuuma's cum leaked out with every thrust. After a few moments, I gave her one final hard thrust as I let out my cum inside her, shooting it deep inside. Yuuma pulls away from my neck as she panted a bit. I put her legs down to let her rest a bit. Yuuma then pushes her lips into mine and kissed me, both of our breaths are hot as we breathed and kissed each other.

"I can feel it, heating me up from the inside. There's so much" Yuuma tells me Yuuma pulls away then looks down at my cock "Let me clean that for you" She says before pecking me a kiss.

Yuuma gets on her knees, she closes her eyes and starts to lick up and down the length of my cock, cleaning it with her tongue. She then puts it in her mouth, sucking on it a bit, making sure to clean all of it. A few second of sucking later, she pulls my cock out of her mouth and she stands up while licking her lips.

"I told you it would be exciting~" Yuuma says.

"I know you did" I say and felt up the side of her thighs with out faces close together "Do you want me you clean you up?~"

"I'll be fine~, I can feel a little dirty until we get home" Yuuma says with a giggle.

"We can continue on our way if you want" I tell her.

"Yeah, let's do that" She replies.

Yuuma grabs my hands and we continue on our way "I wonder, do all fallen angels have some sort of kink like Akeno and Yuuma do?"

~~~~~
Hello everyone, that's the end of the chapter. I hope you all enjoyed it until next time bye.

I've got a few questions for you guys.

Next chapter would be starting into what would be season 5 or Volume 11 of the light novels. Should I wait for season 5 to come out or go into the light novels? Answer below if you could count so I can easily read the tally.

Light novels

Season 5

My next question is what is your guys' opinions on the art styles. Do you guys think season 1 - 3 art style was better or do you think season 4's new art style is better. Me and my friend have a differing opinion about this. I'm into the first three seasons art style while he thinks season 4's art style was better. I just want to know what you guys think about that.

Until next time bye.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

793K 14.2K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...
9.5K 203 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
142K 1.4K 10
There was a boy in Kuoh Academy who wasn't really seen as attractive to most of the girls. And some of the few boys there picked on him for it. Howev...
19.4K 343 7
Y/n L/n was powerless. As a member of a noble devil family, that made him an outcast. His family mocked him, spat on him, tormented him, all because...