A dragon in the multiverse

By idontgiveitashit

Andros, a young man fan of novel and manga, died, and is given the chance to be reincarnated. He wishs to: B... More

1-In the world of My hero academia
2-A hero train and time skip
3-The progress and konbanwa Aizawa-san
4-A mess
6-Vacation in Danmachi
7-Tiona Hyrute (R-18)
8-Glimpse of the future
9-An annoying future self

5-Black arms, and... travel?

258 6 2
By idontgiveitashit

-----Andros POV-----

I have made the right choice when I chose my powers.

I have, with gravity manipulation, a way to increase the efficiency of my training. By increasing the gravity.

And with space-time manipulation, I can stop the time.

I have something better that the room of spirit and time.

 And that's not all, I can train with myself, or learn from my future self.

Funny fact, without going into the world of One piece, I have learned the usage of haki.

How? Simple, I learned it from myself.

The me from the future went into the world of One piece, learned the usage of haki, went back in the past, into the world of MHA, and taught haki to me.

And I went to the past to teach haki to myself, result, the me from the future didn't need to go back in the past to teach me haki because my past self learned it from me. So I learned haki from myself. And I never met the me from the future that visited the One piece's world.

And this lead me to another one of my abilities related to space-time power, I keep memories of the modification made to the reality.

I know that my future self taught me haki, in another reality that don't exist 'anymore'.

By logic I shouldn't remember it because it didn't happen.

And what do you think I will do now that I know haki?

(A/N: I do whatever I want, and i don't care about what you think)

Andros "Hey, Deku."

We're currently in the park where we usualy train, All might didn't take him yet has his student.

Izuku "Yes?"

Andros "I have something to teach you."

Izuku "What?"

Andros "I'm gay."

Izuku *facepalm*

Andros "I joke, I want to teach you haki."

Izuku's gaze doesn't change, he still thinks I'm joking.

So...

...I close my right fist, raise my arm...

...And gradually cover my forearm with haki.

Izuku is at first wondering about what I did, he watch me take a punching stance in direction of a tree.

And I punch.

The tree, that I didn't even touch, is snap for no apparent reason.

But Izuku doesn't seem convinced.

Andros "Hum? Still not convinced?"

Izuku "You have a gravity quirk."

Andros "Ugh! You have a point..."

Izuku "But how did your fist turn black?"

Andros "That's haki, armament haki more precisely."

Izuku is wondering if what I say is true, before asking "Is haki true?"

Andros "I promise it on my life."

Izuku "I believe you."

Andros "Another type of haki, that I have to show, observation haki."

I take my jacket and wrap it around my head.

Andros "Attack me."

Izuku "Uh?"

"Attack me, and don't hold back, you don't have to worry."

Izuku "Okay."

I feel him takes a fighting stance.

Izuku "Here I come."

He jumps in the air, preparing for a vertical kick.

I sidestep on my right, and his kick split the ground when it land.

His leg took damage from it, but it's nothing he isn't used to.

Next he throws a barrage of punches, I dogde each one of them with my hands in my pocket.

Izuku "When             did you          learn                   of these?"

Andros "Yesterday. Honestly, I learned it in less time than it takes to blink, it was thanks to Za warudo, a vigilante."

Izuku "And?"

Andros "He can stop time."

Izuku "What?!"

At this moment, Izuku stop attacking me.

Izuku "What is his quirk?"

Andros "He can stop time."

A silence follows.

In a bush, near the scene.

All might "You can stop time?"

Za warudo (Another Andros disguised) "Yup."

All might "..."

Za warudo "When will we train 'em?"

All might "Let's wait for an occasion to appear."

Za warudo "You've been saying that for 4 days. And waiting doesn't make it better, Midoria met you 6 days ago, and appearing the next week while saying 'hey! I want to make you my successor!' would be kind of suspicious."

All might "I feel bad for saying that he couldn't become a hero..."

Za warudo "...        You know what? I've tought about it for a while. Let's create a little accident."

All might "What?!"

Za warudo "Like I said, let's create an accident, or find one, if Izuku would involve himself in a accident to help other, then that make him worthy of being a hero. There is something like that in Yuuei entrance exam."

All might "You want to test his courage?"

Za warudo "Kind of, and if he does, that makes us an excuse for us to go see him."

All might "I... agree, but...

Why are you doing all this?"

Za warudo "For fun."

All might "Just for fun? You could be a great hero..."

Za warudo "...             A hero is someone who put his life on the line for the sake of other or do his very best for the sake of other, often without asking in return. This is my vision of heroes, and I don't think that I'm worthy of being called a hero, so I will not register as a professional hero."

All might "You're a good guy."

Andros "Thanks."

So in the next few days, we made a plan to test Izuku, to see if he is worthy of being a hero.

All might asked why we don't include Andros to which I responded "He already has a powerful quirk, and he will go to Yuuei.".

And now, the day has come.

It's evening, and Izuku is walking carefree, in the test that we prepared for him.

A villain appeared!

He was nicknamed Ashura back then, a simple villain who take himself for the demon Ashura.

He has six arms, three heads, and hold a saber, dagers and knifes in his hands.

To release him, All might had to ask help from Nezu. Next, we bribed the villain to cause a comotion here at this time, which he accepted, without knowing who bribed him.

Don't worry, I can see the future, so there is no danger for Izuku, or any other person, but he doesn't know it obviousely.

He charges at the villain, who is about to slash a innocent boy.

Success, Izuku is worthy of being a hero. Or not,

I'm still worried about his reason for helping, did Izuku charged because he is confident that he can beat the villain? Or he is doing so even knowing of the threat?

But my doubt are quickly dismissed, when I sense his emotion thanks to haki.

He is scared.

The villain see the boy running toward him, so he redirect his saber toward Izuku, clearly intending to attack him.

But Izuku jump above the horizontal slash, and kick the villain in one of his maw.

I give the signal to All might for him to intervene.

The villain taking several step back, throws a knife toward the boy that he tried to kill before.

Izuku don't hesitate, and jump before the boy to intercept the knife.

But All might appear, from visibly nowhere from the viewpoints of the onlookers, and grab the throwed knife, that shatters in his grip.

After that he punch Ashura, the villain doesn't stand a chance and dig 10 meters farther in the concrete before stoping.

After that police intervene, All might is surounded by media, Izuku get scolded...

And a little later,

All might "For I'm here!"

Izuku "ALL MIGHT?! What are you doing here?"

All might *cough blood*

Izuku "WHO ARE YOU?!"

All might suddenly shrunk back into his normal form, unknown from the public.

So I appear,

Andros "He is All might."

Izuku "Za warudo?!"

All might "I'm All might."

Izuku "No you're not!"

Andros "Yes he is."

Izuku "Then how?"

Andros "Izuku, everyone has thing to hide, and the person standing before you is really the N°1 hero himself."

All might "Kiddo, I have several thing to says. First..."

All might raise his shirt and shows his injury.

Izuku pales seing it.

All might "this is a wound that a villain gave to me 5 years ago.

My respiratory system is in shamble, my stomac-"

Andros "He can only perform 3 hours of heroics per day."

All might "...     Yes... And second,"

He takes the pose, for fuck sake...

All might "You are worthy to inherit my strengh."

Izuku "Repeat that."

Andros "Mighty, uh... Let me handle it."

I push All might on the side, against his will.

Andros "Midoria, I will summary, All might has a quirk called One for all, that pass down from generation to generation. It stacks the power of each of it's previous user for the usage of the current host. I let Mighty explain the rest to you, I have to go.

Za...

Warudo!"

And I flee from here while the time is stopped.

And the rest of the day passed, short for some, long for one.

Why would I train myself for 10 months with Izuku when I can train myself 100 years 'instantly'.

I want to visit other worlds 'while' Izuku is training with All might, yes, this is bullshit.

And I begun change mentally, as a dragon, I have my instincts kicking in.

I want to be worshiped, I want to fight, and I want to-make-love.

And here is not the place for that, so Izuku, 'try to beat me if you can', enjoy your time with All might, I will not forget about this world, I'm not going on vacation, this world will be for my 'futur' vacations, because... I don't think that when I'll come back this world will be a match for me.

So let's go in...

(A/N: At this point, I think I will lose all the reader that where originally interested in MHA xD)

-----POV a certain white haired young boy-----

? "Whoa..."

I can't help but marvel at the sight before me.

A tower which extend above the sky, what grandfather said was true.

And the sight of the city is-

*BOOOOOOOOOM*

My tought are suddenly stopped by a loud tremor.

The ground shook heavily for 3 seconds, making me fall.

And a massive cloud of dust rose up from the ground.

It takes a dozen of seconds for the dust to clear.

I see a crater 30 meters in the distance.

I go toward it and see...

...A man shaped hole?

I approach to see better what is it. But when I tilt my head over the hole.

A hand extends from it.

The hand relies on the ground, and...

...A man go out of the hole while holding his head.

Andros *grumble* "Kaido has really strange hobbies"*grumble*

I didn't heard what he said, I ask "Are you okay?"

Andros "I'm fine, just a little headache, may I know your name, young boy?

Bell "Ha! Sorry, I'm Bell, Bell Cranel."

Andros "Hello Bell-san, I'm Andros, Drake Andros, nice to meet you."

When he finished his introduction, I could see him standing tall, towering over me.

I gulp from fear when I see him, he seems like the embodiment of strengh itself.

Bell "Mr.Andros?"

When our gazes cross, he understands immediately that I'm scared.

He bends down to appear less intimidating and says "You can call me Andros. Sorry for scaring you, and for the tremor."

Bell "Ah! No problem, but I think you should be more worried for yourself, after all..."

Andros "Don't worry, I'm sturdy."

Bell "So...        I will go."

Andros "Are you going to the labyrinth city? If you are, can I come with you."

Bell "Yes, no problem."

While traveling, we were speaking with each other about small thing, Andros is apparently a dragon in search for fight. He uses mainly his human form and never use weapon.

When we arrived at the city the guard were surprised from seeing him.

I thought at first that it was me who was short, but no, it's him who is abnormally tall, if I had to guess, he would be 3 meters tall.

After entering the city, we separate each on our way after Andros said something to me.

Andros "If there is no one that accept you, go to the abandoned church in the West of the city."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

718 31 54
After Damian Knight sacrificed himself to save a woman and her daughter, he gets reincarnated in a parallel Earth with three Perks by an unknown Enti...
4.6K 239 20
Raj a average guy struggling with poverty and his life dies by the hands of some not important bastard. While bleeding to his death he wishes to be r...
28.3K 2K 13
[Apocalypse + Beastmen + R.Harem] 🖤 A fat, old, shut-in otaku suddenly transmigrated into her favorite Manhwa she had read multiple times. A worl...
4.1K 137 9
A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple children started to develop more supern...