London Beckons: A Harry Potte...

Av GothicFrisk

This is a mixture of Hellsing Unabridged, and Harry Potter as both are wonderful genres. Obviously things wil... Mer

Chapter 1: London Beckons
Chapter 2: Count on Me
Chapter 3:Gifts and Curses

Chapter 4: Into the Unknown

77 1 0
Av GothicFrisk

Tata(Dad in Romanian)
Obviously seeing as this is alternate universe some characters will behave a bit differently.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't
There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh
Whoa

You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear
Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls
I've had my adventure, I don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you(Into the Unknown- Panic at the Disco version)

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
Mal pov
Diagon Alley

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
"Malykins, I want you to know that you're not alone you got Draco, Anabel, Lee, Fred, Pansy, and myself if you get lost. I will set a branch of the upon anyone who dares to upset you."Tilda says as she held my hand while Papa and Aunt Cissa were shopping for my supplies for Hogwarts. I was glad Tilda volunteered to take me to get my wand seeing as she knew that I was upset about Iggy not being able to return home until Christmas due to his studies abroad. I know once he's home he will continue his internship in the research and development department of the Hellsing Organization. I gasp as I noticed that Tilda was carrying me piggyback style. "Mal don't worry about Iggy you know that you're his favorite sibling. He's made it clear ever since he found out that Fred was my mate last year. I love both of you as dearly as I do our parents and Teggie."Tilda trailed off as I licked her ear to shut her up.

"I am just wondering if I will make other peers aside from Draco, I like Anabel, Pansy, Fred, and Lee ..." I inhaled sharply "but I want my own friends that aren't associated with you, Anabel, and Draco. I know that others in the muggle world fear me because I tend to fight like the badass butler our Papa is."I rest my head on my sister's left shoulder as we enter Ollivander's wand shop. I noticed that Tilda was listening to me intently since she was humming to herself. I smile before she sets me down in front of Mr. Ollivander so that I could get my wand.

"Mr. Dornez welcome dear boy I have been waiting for you. I recall when I helped your sister here choose her wand, Blackthron with Therstral hair and Jackalope antler core 13 inches adaptable flexibility."Mr Ollivander says as I noticed that his eyes were indeed like an owl's eyes. "Don't worry it is not painful when choosing your wand, do you know your wand hand, I recall your sister is Right-handed" I give my sister a worried look before I speak.

"I am left handed, I use it when playing sports, playing guitar, writing and fencing. I haven't the skill my sister does with dexterity. " I say looking away as my sister ruffles my hair making me giggle as I swat at her hand" I am aware of her wand type sir. I also am aware that my adopted brother Draco's wand is made of Hawthorn wood is ten inches and it has an Unicorn core. I also am aware Auntie Minnie's wand is 9½ inches long, made of fir wood, and has a dragon heartstring core." I blush as Mr. Ollivander nods handing me a wand as he smiles at me.

"This first one is made of Yew wood with Basilisk Horn core 9 1/2 inches long and adaptable flexibility. Go ahead give it a try" says the wise owl eyed man as my sister hums to herself while she likely was speaking to Tata Telepathy about what was going on. Sure enough I saw my sister give her sardonic grin she wore talking to Tata. I shake myself out of my nervousness before I give the wand a try. I roll my eyes as it rockets out of my hand like I was endangering it by my touch. Tilda let's out a gasp as I tilt my head.

"Has that ever happened before, I honestly am afraid that I don't have the charming personality Tilda has nor the
ability of my Aunt Minnie. I know that I'm better with spiritual powers and preforming exorcisms. "I say as my sister snorts before hugging me and telling me that I have the natural innocent cinnamon roll personality that makes me superior to her. I grin hearing this praise from my sister made me hug her back. "I believe you Tilda as you tend to be as brutally honest about things as Uncle Alucard. "I say before I extend my arm to try another wand.

"This one is Fir wood with a Rougarou Hair core 13 inches long with pilable flexibility. I have seen all sorts of reactions Mr. Dornez, I will say your Aunt Minerva also had the same reaction when she was trying to find her proper wand."Mr. Ollivander smiles as I take the wand as he says "Ms. Dornez her had to try three times to find hers. I had one person try 14 times before they found thier wand." I chuckle softly hearing about this.

"Alright so Geronimo let's get this done than. "I say as I give the wand a flick my body felt like when my siblings, Draco and I would train with Teggie and Hellsing's Special Military Forces. I close my eyes before saying "Hell Yeah! I found my wand, Draco owes us 50 galleons cause it took less than 5 tries to get my wand. Tilda did you forsee the result, or did ..."I blink as noticed Tata stood in the shadows winking at me before he vanished likely back home or on a walk. I celebrate as my sister paid for the wand so we could catch up with Draco, the Weasleys, and Harry.

🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁
Luna Pov
Hogwarts Express
🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁🦁

    I am sitting in a carriage with my fellow passenger Malcolm Dornez who explained to me that the only peers he had were Draco Malfoy and Ginny Weasley.  I listen to him about as he mumbled about how his family had to deal with Catholic bastards who interfered in something that they were investigating. I tilt my head as he explains how his family are an intricate part of working for the Muggle world's queen and dealing with all sorts of things that Muggle world should fear and not know of. I realize that he is the son of the metahuman Walter Dornez who was part of handling Gellert Grindelwald in the past.  I tell Malcolm about how I am growing dirigible plums, nargles, and wackspurts.

"I would love to see the dirigible plums Luna and I may of seen a neglected during Christmas last year when Teggie and Sevvy were kissing. My brother Iggy said it was unlikely, but my sister Tilda and Uncle Alucard believed me as they know that I understand and can find animals and various creatures easily. I got my bat Hiei from my Uncle Alucard, he tends to see to it my siblings and I get pets of his choosing. "Malcolm said as he waves to someone who I find out is his friend Ginny Weasley .

  "Hello Luna,  I hope that you can be friends with Malcolm and myself. I met Malcolm through my brother Fred seeing as his sister Tilda has been dating him for two years now."Ginny shudders as she adds "I swear that my brother is less annoying ever since he met Tilda... but it is creepy catching them snuggling or snogging " I listen as my two new friends talk about how they like playing Quidditch with Ginny's brothers. I laugh hearing about how Malcolm's sister finds brooms to be troublesome and preferred her skateboard and to use it in a muggle sport called skateboarding. I think that I have a few friends now. I am happy to see they were fine listening to me talk about various things and what houses they wanted to be sorted into during our ride to Hogwarts.

‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛
McGonagall pov
Sorting Ceremony
🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛
  I sigh softly as I knew that during the summer Malcolm, and Matilda started training with soldiers of the Hellsing Organization to kill ghouls. I also am aware that Ignatius was in the custody of the Iscariot briefly after he allowed a demon to possess him in order to protect his colleagues in the American muggle university he attended.  I knew about all of this after I visited him during his recovery from bieng possessed. I was relieved that he was alright and rather flattered that he had admired me and promised to protect me from those the Hellsing Organization hunt down. I believe him since he is as stubborn as his mother was at his age. I knew Severus was dealing with Ron Weasley and Harry Potter who had crashed into the Whomping Willow using a flying car. I hope that his relationship with Sir Integra would temper his personality seeing the he
disciplined students rather harshly.

  I shake my head as I call out the names of this batch of first years to be sorted properly. I cleared my throat and called out the first name on my list.

"Harper, Aiden "I say as a half-blood
boy with hertochromia one eye was blue and one was green and dirty blonde curly hair approaches looking rather sheepish expression took a seat it took a few seconds before the sorting hat called out his house(This is a brief appearance of an oc of  mine for Potter verse.)

SLYTHERIN,  I watched as the boy sat next to Matilda who waved him over to sit between her and Draco Malfoy.  I read the list and called out the next name which was

"Creevy, Colin "I called out watching a mousy haired boy with brown eyes take a seat wearing a smirk as he was quickly sorted

"GRYFFINDOR " The hat shouts out as the boy heads up to Gryffindor table he trips briefly as he sat by Neville Longbottom.  I shook my head as I called out various other names in which I sort out three Hufflepuffs, and another Slytherin. I shook my head reading the next name aloud..

"Weasley, Ginerva" I say knowing the girl is 99% likely to join her siblings in Gryffindor house. Sure enough 4 seconds later the hat called out.

"GRYFFINDOR " Ginny Weasley rushed over to sit with her siblings before I go on to read the last two names..

"Dornez, Malcolm" I call out watching as Malcolm and Matilda exchange a look with each other before Malcolm sat down to be sorted into his house.  I'm just 3 seconds he is sorted

"RAVENCLAW "the hat shouts out before I heard Matilda giggling, Fred Weasley laughing while  Lee Jordan and George Weasley let out a groan. I shook my head as I read of the final name

"Lovegood, Luna " I call out watching as a blonde girl who seems to be in reverie sat down, I noticed Malcolm was watching eagerly to see what house that she was to be sorted.

"RAVENCLAW " the hat called out before it went limp as I brought the hat back to the headmaster's office I noticed Albus gave his speech. I had a feeling that this would be an interesting year. I knew Walter took over combat training this year and noticed that he looked pleased with the house Malcolm was sorted into.  I had a feeling my great nephew would make more friends this year.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

18.1K 410 38
❝𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋?❞ 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋. ❝𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗎𝗌 𝗍𝗈, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗍...
392K 9.1K 26
Fred Weasley x reader Book 1 {UNDER EDITING} WARNINGS: ●CUSSING ●GRINGEY WRITING ●ENGLISH ISNT MY FIRST LANGUAGE ●NO SMUT
801K 25.3K 36
"babe, if you don't wipe that frown off your lips, people might think you don't like hanging out with me." [sirius black x female oc] ...
18.7K 569 19
"You Loved Me During My Darkest Time."