Yandere "family" x reader

By imjustish

Y/n lives a hard life, she's a 15 year old girl, completely normal right? Wrong. At home she takes constant a... More

Intro
Chapter 1- meet the family
Chapter 2- decisions
chapter 3- taken
characters pt 1
Chapter 4- home
Chapter 5- wtf
Chapter 6- dont you dare
Characters part 2
Chapter 7-bookworm
Chapter 8- grey
Chapter 9- food
Night terrors
Chapter 10- old life
Chapter 11- windex
Chapter 12- police
Chapter 13- b/n
Chapter 14-hallways
Chapter 15- pillows
Chapter 16- awkward
Chapter 17- mama
Flashbacks
Chapter 18- pretty
chapter 19- investegations and clinics
Chapter 20- poison ivy
Chapter 22- get out
Chapter 23- paralisis
Chapter 23-pink tile
Chaoter 24-dark hallways
Chapter 25-tears
26- panic
27
Chapter 28- static
Chapter 29- t shirts
Chpater 30- blood
Chapter 31- F*ck
Chapter 32- Chad
Chapter 33- purple flowers
Chapter 34- nightmare
Chapter 35- clipboards
Chapter 36- life sentences
Chapter 37- animal crossing
Chapter 38- contemplation
Chapter 39-limousines
Chapter 40- flying metal death machines
ending B
Ending c
Hello

Chapter 21- needles

18.2K 579 206
By imjustish

-this islast chapters placement , just from a different perspective

Your so-called "uncle" had brought you into a doctors office-like room, it was literally how one would see a hospital room in a movie or something like that, a metal table in the middle connected to the tile flooring, a wall covered in cabinets full of different orange medication bottles, syringes everywhere, like everywhere, a disconnected drip device, a multitude of small metal and rubber things you had no idea what they were, and a few fluffy baby-yellow blankets, along with a multitde of stuffed animals sitting on top. What in the hell?

"Okay y/n, have you ever been to a doctor before?"' he asked you, caressing your arm gently as you stared in shock+ a little bit of fear at he room. It smelled lightly of vanilla in the room, different from a rubbing alcohol smell that would usually be inhabiting a doctors clinic. It should have made you feel less anxiouse, it didnt though, usually when something good happens, something bad is going to follow. At east thats what happened at your house.

"Uhhhh, once." you replied quickly, your eyes darted around the room, bserving the small setup that was next to the surgical table, a few syringes and a tiny little hammer, along with a little vile, and a box with a bunch of stuff that you had o idea what they were used for. All you knew is that, if this was like your only other doctors experience, this wasnt going to be fun.

"Oh princess... i can't believe they only took you to see a doctor once in your life, i cant imagine how scary that was on your part. Don't worry though, I won't hurt you.im just doing a basic standard check up kay?" he replied to your answer, cooly sliding over th fact that multiple needles would be involved. He walked with you looking to the left at you, and guiding you (somewhat dragging you) to wards the table in the center of the room, you attempted to dig your feet into the gound to postpone whatever was going to happen, again failing, as this man was taller and stronger than you... why does this keep happening?

"U-uh hold on wait, what are you gonna do exactly, and wheres b/n? Whoah, nonononononoo-" yous started up again, now kicking your feet to get out of this mans fucking death grip no way in hell were you about to get stabbed, there was also no way zane would stab you, but ideas were popping in at a rapid pace, and that one scard the shizzle out of you.

"I promise, i wont harm any part of you, so please, we can do this and then well go get your brother from ace okay?" he asked, watching you contemplate the offer, it wasnt like you could really refuse though, either way this man was probably going to ignore it when you say no... so might as well. You hadnt noticed that the man had pretty much picked you upa nd st you on the table, until you were already on the cold metal, it felt chill on your thighs and hands.

"O-okay, what are you going to do to me though?"you questioned back at him, eyeing the ools suspiciously, as the doctor uncle grabbed oe of the yellow blankets from the basket and wrapped it around your shoulders, he stood there staring at you for a moment, then stopped and went to the box of tools, laying most of them out (other than the few vaccinations and blood test kits) so he could do this as quick as he could.

"I told you, were just doing a few different checkup things. Blood pressure, nerve points, a multitude of different things, if i ever scare you, please tell me okay? Ill walk you throuh it if you want." he spoke turning back at you with a circular thingy that had a little screen on the side of it, you tensed when he brought the thing closer to your arm, he smiled down at you and put one of his large hands on your shoulder, teling you that it "was just too check your blood pessure", and continued on with his thing.

"So, do you like it here?" he asked the question while clicking something on the device, it started squeezing your arm tighter and tighter every second, it wasnt a very nice feeling, like someone was just squeezing your arm really hard, it was also touching a bruise, ugh...

"Uh, y-yeah" you lied, although you were distracted by the squeezy arm thing, you werent gong to upset him, he had the upper hand here, bunch of tiny little hammers and knives that could totally stab you, or poke one of your eyes out, that was not something you wanted to happen. No no. you subcioncously snuggled into the fuzzy blanket, nuzzling your face closer to the fuzzy fabric, it was surprisingly wam considering how light it was on your shoulders, felt like being hugged by a cloud. Why are we talking about blankets, right arm squeezy thing.

"I told you earlier, i can tll when youre lying. Don't worry, youll get used to i promise. no one will hurt you here little princess, I swear on my life, now, Im gonna tap this little hammer on your knee okay? it wont hurt." he spoke, awing at you, who was cuddling closer to the blanket for warmth, it was absolutely adorable. He pulled the little tool from the lined up equipment and tapped your knee with it twice, your calf pushed forewarn and he nodded to himself.

"Oh, what just happened?" You asked, suprised at the odd movement from your own body, this was totally doctor shit that you probably didn't want to know about, but you asked anyway, could be helpful in the future to have their trust with you.

"Well, when I do...

————————-time skip 30 mins——————

He had talked for a few minutes about how your nerves react to the pressure that that or something, then he put a heart thing against your chest and said your heart rate was abnormal around him or something like that, then he told you to lie down because he needed to check if your arms and your legs were okay, which was fine. Until he started to lift your shirt to see your lower chest and ribs, not only was that creepy as fuck, but it was also embarrassing, like hell you were going to let him just see your bare ass chest!...

Never mind, he gave you a really cute duck plushie and told you "it would be okay", the duck was cute and his voice was calming, and he saw your chest, it was fine though. He told you that "your mother can ask those questions", what did that mean anyway? Any who, here you are now, lying on the metal table, wrapped in a yellow blanket, with a duck plushie, clutching it to your chest. it's almost as if they're treating you like a child isn't it?

"Okay, as long as I do wish to avoid this it must be done, you have missed a full 15 years of vaccinations, meaning that you do have a stronger chance to fend these sicknesses off, but they're unavoidable and you need to get them, ill also need a few small viles of blood to see cholesterol rates, and to discover if you have iron deficiency. We don't want you getting sick do we?" He spoke to you in a very gentle, soft tone, he gave it to you straight, and didn't waste time in telling you the unfortunate news.
Although he was still very sweet about it, almost enough to make you think he actually cared for you, you were now freaking out.

Needles were a big no no, and in any case, you DID NOT want to let these people have doses of your blood, small or not, who knows what they could with that? Before you could could protest at all, something was blown directly into your face, you knew for ketchups sake not to breath, cause that was probably some knockout thing they would use to make you sleep. The man stared down at your reddening face, not once had you attempted to move from your cocoon of blankets, it was actually quite adorable.

"Please princess, it's okay to breath." He cooed to you, stroking your hair tenderly, he didn't want you to feint, then you wouldn't be able to do anything today. Eventually the lack of air got to you, and spots started clouding the far sides of your peripheral vision, the man noticed the dazed look on your face and gave your back a gentle swipe. You gasped at the action and immediately realized your mistake as you breathed in whatever powder was still lingering in the air. The doctor/uncle was wearing a mask now, how hadn't you even noticed that?

"W-what? WoAh" you spoke, alm of a sudden feeling extremely dizzy even in your staionary state, the world looked oddly fuzzy, and it felt like the world was spinning and staying still at the same time. What the hell did he just do? You couldn't move your arms or your legs, they felt like lead at the moment, like something was weighing them down, and all you could do was lay there and cry as the wierd sensation never went away.

"Oh I am so sorry, it will go away soon I promise, let's just get this finished and you can go take a nap in the library or somewhere else if you want. I think I used too much" he spoke, muttering the last part quietly, he watched stout cry in confusion and somewhat pain, and he wanted nothing more at that moment than to pick you up in his (surprisingly long) arms, and reassure you that everything's fine.  But at the time and place, he had to finish the job he started and do the needles and shit, cuddles could come later.

And in went the needles, you barely feeling them, but screaming all the way through. Zane had thought that the drug he had used in you would make you calmer and happier in general, but apparently it had the opposite affect, and instead disoriented you. All focus was on the numbness of your arms at the moment, even as you watched in horror of the needles going in and out of your skin,then the blood flowing through a tube through one, oh, that was just terrible.

The blanket was still wrapped around you tightly, and the duck was sitting directly next to you, your screams  rang through the cameras, and through the hallways, and through the house itself, many were probably alerted of your fear of the current situation, your attempted struggle still failed as you couldn't move a muscle, and tears still ran down your face, spiking patches of your shirt and the blanket.

"Shhh sh shhh, it's okay now princess, no more needles, look all done, let's go take a nap now, we can finish the other stuff later." He shushed you comfortingly, he could sense the internal panic attack arising in your system, that's wasn't something he wanted to afflict upon you, and it want something you should have to endure because of his carelessness.

That's when the door burst open, revealing ace, and a tiny boy toddling not far behind

——————————————————————

Sorry for the ridiculously long chapter, this almost stands at 2000 words, :D

Anyway, really sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, also for the late posted chapter, have a great day todayyyyyyy! Byyyyeeee!

(What's your favorite animal?)

-pic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 9.3K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしγͺい: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ γƒ»κ§οΌŽβ”β” 𝐈�...
34.9K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...
196K 4.4K 193
If the book is found to be unsatisfactory, we request for a peaceful leave as we would like for this book to remain toxic free and be absent of any r...
38.6K 1.6K 31
(He's Like A Hyacinth) ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ΙͺΙ΄α΄„α΄œΚ™α΄œs x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ Inspired by the incubus chapter of Devil's waltz.... ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ -Gore -Sexual content -Slow Burn ...